New here and looking for feedback

by kardan
6 replies
Hello,

I am a new memebr here and would appreciate some feedback on my website. It's 8 months old and my aim is to use it for lead generation for two products.

Feedback on ommissions/additions needed to improve the effectiveness of lead generation would be appreciated.

consumer-debt-solutions.com

Thanks
Kardan
#feedback
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisJamesG
    looks pretty good. Maybe put the video a bit higher as videos really grab attention but apart from that I think everything's where it should be.

Chris
    Signature
    *** 10,000+ Private Label Rights Niche Articles
    *** 90+ Private Label Rights Internet Marketing Articles
    *** 50+ Private Label Rights eBooks

[ALL FREE] Private Label Rights - CLICK HERE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[735994].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pat Ordenes
    looks good, except I dont see any links above the fold, but one.
    I think you could put an ad/image on the top right.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[736039].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bminor
    I would definitely put the video above the fold. Because, to be honest, I am not sure a lot of visitors will make it till there.
    Your introductory paragraph is a bit dry.
    The subheadlines do not make sense in itself by which I mean for example "From Zero To Sixty" is totally meaningless for someone who comes on your site and scans headline and subheadlines only (and there are a lot of visitors who just do that and leave if they are not intrigued by them).

Main point is that you do not explain how your service solves a problem for the visitor and how he can benefit from it. You might mean that this is not necessary on a debt reduction page because the problem of the visitor should be obvious, but this would be a grave error.

Have you heard about the AIDA formula for sales letters (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action)? If not you should learn it and apply it.

Do you track your visitors and their responses? If not, do it (e.g. with Google analytics). You will learn a lot about your site and your visitor reactions to the content.

Good luck
    Klaus
    Signature

Complete Understanding and Successful Application Of A Subject Depends On Knowing The Terminology
    www.internetmarketing-dictionary.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[736050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheCren
    Not a bad look, but it's kind of old-fashioned. Try to go for a more Web 2.0 look and feel. I'm partial to WordPress and the Revolution Two themes.
    From an SEO standpoint it's not looking too good. As a previous poster said, your headlines don't make much sense. The Google spider will say the same thing. Headlines are very important to Google - make them meaningful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[736081].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sowerby
    Hi Kardan,

I am also a new member here. You will do really well just looking round the forums and interacting with everyone. I have had advice and help already on many subjects and I have been here a few days.

The site is good. Clean and crisp. The only down side I can see is you have all the side headings also all the way down at the bottom. Don't try and fit everything on one page so you have to scroll down for ages. Otherwise well done and keep at it.

Kind Regards

Craig
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[736145].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hereandthere
    Try to write like you talk, and also read your text out loud -- I always notice things to change then.

I found the left menu a little small of font and cluttered with so many things, for my taste.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[736419].message }}

Trending Topics