I have a new system which I need help with.

2 replies
Hello,
My name is Victor Suarez. I am posting this because I need some help with perfecting my system I was told by someone but it was complete like a piece of Swiss Cheese.
I tweaked it and tested it and made about $1200.00 in an hour.

I need help with the following....

Auto Responder.....
Email Set Up....
Copy Writing....
Someone to help me test the idea.....
Help me make a program for the idea to sell online as a course or something.
I am not crazy... I seriously made the cash.... And ended up with an email list of over 1000 people in one day of biz opp or work from home seekers!

HELP!
Thanks
Victor Suarez
#system
  • Profile picture of the author William B
    Here is what I would do...

Go to: guru.com or odesk.com or even scriptlance.com

Take the $1,200 you earned in one hour and hire a professional in each of the areas you described. Hire someone for the email, hire a copywriter or anyone else you might need to do the things you described.

In this manner you keep complete control of your business. Of course if you would like to sell out, I have a publishing company and you are more than welcome to PM me with all the details on how you create $1200 and hour. If it works, I would like to publish it for you.
    Signature

Free video reveals how you can sit at home trading stocks online and make $1,000+ plus dollars per week, while trading only 1 hour per week: http://www.tradestocksforaliving.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[609660].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bo Mill
    I used to do everything on my own. Then, I started making money. However, since you already have $1200, take $1000 of those and outsource everything. EVERYTHING. You should be only the guy in the chair making decisions - a.k.a. CEO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[609694].message }}

Trending Topics