The Greatest Internet Marketing Secret

16 replies
Almost two years ago, I made a short post over in the WAR ROOM about "The Greatest Internet Marketing Secret Ever Told." Members of the WAR ROOM can see my post here: http://www.warriorforum.com/war-room...ever-told.html

Today, over 7,000 views, 150 replies, and 200+ "Thanks" later, someone told me I should go ahead and share this report publicly on the main forum so even more people could benefit from the information than those who have had it to themselves for the past two years.

Before I do, let me say (basically) what I said over in the other thread:

I believe this report will benefit a lot of marketers -- old and new. I've called it "The Greatest Internet Marketing Secret Ever Told," but don't expect a tome or endless volume of information. There are only 17 pages, total. One of those is the title page. Another is a "sharing rights" page.

Like the message being conveyed in this report, it is often the simple stuff that hits hardest, works best, means the most. So while what I am offering here may look simple, sound simple, I believe the value of the message inside is quite profound.

Hope you enjoy it,
Tina
#2010 #october
  • Profile picture of the author Izerman
    That's very well written and I'm sure it will help a lot of people.
    Thank you for sharing.

/Izerman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6865764].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author teguhyuliantos
    Thanks for your sharing. Its very very helpful if we will increase learn about internet marketing strategy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6870202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Clair Ryan
    Thank you for sharing this Tinkerbell. I'm looking forward to reading it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6872224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoeyElmore
    Thanks for sharing and very true. In "How to Win Friends and Influence People", Dale Carnegie says the most effective way to influence someone is to make them feel important. I think if people take the information you have provided in this report and actually apply it, you will help change lives. Remember guys, it's not about YOU!
    Signature

"The grass isn't always greener on the other side. It's greener where you water it."

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6875650].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Laura Stevens
      Originally Posted by JoeyElmore View Post

Thanks for sharing and very true. In "How to Win Friends and Influence People", Dale Carnegie says the most effective way to influence someone is to make them feel important. I think if people take the information you have provided in this report and actually apply it, you will help change lives. Remember guys, it's not about YOU!
      yes, i agree with you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6949850].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theraline
    thanks for sharing this info, its really helpful for people
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6884943].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Markomir
    Thanks for this wonderful information! It helped me much!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6893473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cbader
    I agree, most truth is simple. It's also why it stays hidden for so long.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6896032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Syedshah
    7k views with 0.15k replies..awesome stats...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6896964].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xtrm_cdr
    Thanks for this Tinkerbell. Am now reading it.

UPDATE : What can I say about this piece of brilliant mind set thinking! It really opens up my mind and change what I'm going to do to make money. It truly is not about 'me'. Thanks again for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6898035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Maffei
    Hi Tina, I must confess... this is every bit as profoundly insightful as your Core Desire. Simply amazing!
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6942115].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Laura Stevens
    enjoying the read.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6949851].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author silentbrian
    Thanks for sharing that!..This is a great place to learn, and that made me really think about this business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6952088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author princeforever
    very thnk you for shring this information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6985455].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author resaleebooks
      Providing guarantee
      Nothing makes a consumer more comfortable with a purchase than offering a guarantee. Perhaps you can offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or a money back guarantee. A guarantee is a great way ease the risk of making a purchase. If your competitors are offering a guarantee, you want yours to be equal or better.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7065311].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Thanks for sharing such secret
    Much appreciated!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7238998].message }}

Trending Topics