The Easiest Way To Make $1000 A Week As An Affiliate - Newbie Friendly

21 replies
If you are a newbie or not making money online can seem harder than it really is. I have created a free report that reveals a newbie friendly way to make $1000 a week as an affiliate.

It called FREE Clickbank Profit Funnels .....

Click Here To download for FREE!

Note: This is a pdf...so you need to right click the link above and choose save link as to downloaded to your computer.
#affiliate #easiest #friendly #make #make money online #newbie #week
  • Profile picture of the author techforce
    download page seems to be not found
    Signature
    "Wherever You Go, There You Are"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7382714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMWarlock
    It all kind of sounds like hype... Basically, as from this guide... I only have to spend $10 on traffic membership site and squeeze pages, autoresponder and even follow ups are done for me via that site you provided and I earn all the commissions? Seriously?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7386156].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webmarke
      Originally Posted by IMWarlock View Post

It all kind of sounds like hype... Basically, as from this guide... I only have to spend $10 on traffic membership site and squeeze pages, autoresponder and even follow ups are done for me via that site you provided and I earn all the commissions? Seriously?
      Yes seriouly!!!!

If you took the time to read the guide and do a little homework you see the resources I pointed to are real.

What's hype about that?

The membership to get the squeeze pages, autoresponder and even follow ups are completely free, but if since you never took the time to check it out before you wrote this negative post..how can you shout hype?

Really?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7386209].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author IMWarlock
        Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

Yes seriouly!!!!

If you took the time to read the guide and do a little homework you see the resources I pointed to are real.

What's hype about that?

The membership to get the squeeze pages, autoresponder and even follow ups are completely free, but if since you never took the time to check it out before you wrote this negative post..how can you shout hype?

Really?
        Hey, my post wasn't negative, I've read the guide and never said it's a hype, I said it sounds like one. I never intended to insult you or anything, I just wanted some clarification, because I'm very sceptical about those done-for-you MMO methods. I'll give it a shot though.

Anyway, thanks for share.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7387854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kazim
    I have downloaded your ebook.
    I am sure I will get some new tips here. I hope your ebook will help me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7388229].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Good information on there, hope this will be really useful especially for newbies!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7393294].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shelique
    Thanks much for this! =D
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7406239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adamreilly1997
    Thanks for sharing this webmarke, and how long did it take you to build your $1000 per week business?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7408548].message }}
      Originally Posted by adamreilly1997 View Post

Thanks for sharing this webmarke, and how long did it take you to build your $1000 per week business?
      It will take you a few months depending on how fast you build a list.

The best thing about the system is that it runs by itself and let you work on other things.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7415935].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    I like they way you do your graphics. What program do you use? Or do you do that yourself? You should sell the service you would really make out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7415853].message }}
      Originally Posted by adamreilly1997 View Post

Originally Posted by Claire Koch View Post

I like they way you do your graphics. What program do you use? Or do you do that yourself? You should sell the service you would really make out.
      Thanks for the compliment. I use a couple of free tools...

1. To create the headers and ecovers I use myecovermaker.com
      2. And I resize my images at picresize.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7415942].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
        That is very clever! Put together a book about how to make your own graphics for free I promise
        people will love that.

Better yet you could turn this into a free way to do those new fb images with text. What do they call them? meme's lol. In paint you can "paste from" it will take out the layers of the picture but believe me everything looks the same no one knows the difference. so you would create your image in the ebook program put text at the top and the bottom or just the bottom then go ahead add images in paint using paste from. I think its called paste from. (the kids had to teach me that lol) What happens is the image goes on top and you can move it around and place it once you are satisfied you click it and it goes perminant. Then resize, cut, whatever ever else you do.

Go for you rule! Best free pic tricks Today and all time *-)

You could also use pixler to add the image and you might not lose the layers. But paint is eazy peazy

Here's another idea besides selling these graphics and making meme's.

Listen anybody who has no money and wants a easy way to get started follow ebookcreator, paint instructions and make a page full of meme's that people are free to take (Watch out for image copy rights tho make absolutely sure you can use them) with your url back to the site on every meme (small at the bottom). Call your site HOT FACEBOOK MEME'S or something like that. Motinize your site with anything you want then tell people you have free memes, advertise other places get the ball rolling.

all that from one inovative free graphic creator.

sorry that I went on a roll here this thread is about a also awesome way to make clickbank cash pretty fast. Great ebook btw sheepish grin

Originally Posted by webmarke View Post

Thanks for the compliment. I use a couple of free tools...

1. To create the headers and ecovers I use myecovermaker.com
        2. And I resize my images at picresize.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7425123].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Moonraker9
          I downloaded this and then I clicked on and purchased the traffic report for 10 bucks and got zero, when I replied to the email I was sent it came back undeliverable, no contact details anywhere else that I can see, I will just put it down to another experience of getting caught.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7426317].message }}
            Hi moonraker,

You say you bought the report and did not get anything?

If so email pm with proof of purchase and I will make sure you get what you paid for.

Bye the way..There are clear instructions on the page that tell you to click the return to merchant button on paypal to get your product.

If you purchased the report..then you obviously did not follow the instructions.

No matter..Just pm me with your information...and I will make sure you get the report!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7518698].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Michael08
        Thanks - I'm sure the tools will come in handy
        Signature
        Will Advertise On Your Site - Also Need Solo Ads
        Related Sites Only! (This is for a auto parts site)
        PM Me...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7656291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rising_sun
    Banned
    I wanna know about this method ,
    please could I get your skype?
    I'm waiting for your pm.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7417162].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bd24x7
    Thanks for great share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7479408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrswagset
    Im sorry to be the "jerk" on this thread but there was nothing original about your method...Its a method that has been used for years...a method I thought was common knowledge. Im sure you're aware of that though. Also, if youre going to promote your stuff in an ebook you should definitely be a little less obvious about it. It would have been perfectly fine if you had some information in the pdf that was new or even not so popular but there wasn't. Good luck on the crap that was in your pdf though...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7518632].message }}
      You need not apologize for being what you are. If you are a jerk...own it..lol.

Let me respond to your typical negative comment now!

First of all..did your read the title of the post?

If...so then you know I did not say I invented the wheel... I said it is the easiest way to make $1000 week online as an affiliate.

I say this because it has been proven to work over and over again..And I do make over $1000 per week with this method.

Did not notice ..I mentioned it was newbie friendly either...I'm guessing.

When you read the report you can't disclaim anything I said and I make no claims that are false.

So you really have no legitimate beef with my report.

The real problem is that you did not get something flashy and full of hype.

Sorry...I am not a hype man...I am a truth teller.

You want hype and false promises of new riches from money making methods that have not been proven to work...Then just crawl over to the clickbank and clicksure marketplace..they will feed your hunger.

You see..that's the problem with some of you guys...

You want a quick fix full of flash and fake promises..then you complain about those kind of products when you buy them.

But when someone comes with real proven money making strategies and make them newbie friendly..then you same guys complain about it not been something new.

Let me ask you something....

What does it matter if it is new or old....if it works!

And I challenge you to claim that it does not work!

Thousands of marketers are making thousands of dollars with this method and yet you complain because it's not original/

Really?

The object of the report was to help new marketers get started with this method..even if they lack very many techie skills.

If you were not one of those shinny thing lovers..you would have realized that!

It's not the one making idea I share in the report that is the point....It's the best way to make it more automated, less time consuming, less costly, and risk free!

If..you stop looking for shinny objects you would have read the report and realized that!

And if you ever tried the method then you know I am not selling you false promises!

So to sum it all up..don't apologize for being a jerk..lol.

You are what you are..lol

And as for promoting a product in my report....lol

Why should I hide anything?

Oh..i guess I should trick you into buying a product or something.

Would that make you feel better?

It's funny...The biggest complainers about being misled are the ones who want you to mislead them...lol

Good Luck with that...lol
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7518683].message }}

Trending Topics