[Free Ebook/No-optin] New Niche Site Ranks in 7 Days

11 replies
Hello all-
The pertinent info straight away:
This ebook is a case study essentially of how to use a 17.00 product for focusing your keywords around a topic, a free mind map product, and wordpress. The guide uses optimize press as well.

The domain was registered on 11/25 and the site was ranked in the number one spot by december 1st- essentially no back links, and the only content on the site in reality is the keywords.

I hope you enjoy!

7dayguidesuccess « curtischosen.com
#days #ebook or nooptin #free #niche #ranks #site
  • Profile picture of the author bondyusoff
    thanks for the report the method is brilliant !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7432937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jedediahd
    Love the concept and the methodology, just not a huge fan of saying it ranked in 7 days for a term with no search volume. While I do think your methodology and the tools are GREAT, I don't think it is out of the ordinary for this to take place without the methodology in place. None-the-less this is an excellent guide on proper site structure.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7434551].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kartherma
    I do appreciate the feedback.
    Given that the guide does focus on a paid (17.00 WSO) tool, maybe a different angle could have been taken on it...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7434689].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author igl0w
    always good to read such guides but.. was hard to find on this pre sales page actually.
    Signature
    #1 SEO REVIEWS and FREE METHODS BLOG - delivering quality posts since 2009
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7434798].message }}
    While I agree maybe the first keyword maybe be lower search volume, other keywords are bubbling up quite well. Again with essentially two FB posts and essentially no content.

Here is an update from yesterday 12/6 (screenshots of where the site is ranking for a few keywords...)

This is a very nice ranking for (while yes, lower traffic, but extremely targeted) a keyword given that this site has been live for such a short period of time.

Others are ranking a little worse, but several pages are climbing with no content and no links. For example...

Point is, this method sure seems to be working- and I will be updating the guide as time goes by while I add content and links...

thanks for looking at my thread!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7445758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Nguyen
    Good info here, thanks for sharing it with us!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7449792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sb4forum
    nice sharing.. but the method is tough..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7450961].message }}
      Originally Posted by sb4forum View Post

nice sharing.. but the method is tough..
      I am not sure which part you are considering tough?

I guess the guide does gloss over the process of setting up domina/hosting/wordpress (but does point to the videos one can use- for free- to learn that...)

The 17.00 tool, I think, makes this a no brains necessary- just cut and paste from the tool to Xmind to your website.

If you let me know which is 'tough' I'd be more than happy to help you with it, and have a look at the guide with the intent of fixing that 'tough' part in it.

Thanks!
      Be Good!
      Curtis
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7451189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kazim
    Page rank is so important for online business.
    You have share some useful tips. I'll try to follow those in next time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7510122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moreirra
    nice info, i will wait your next good sharing..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7551013].message }}
    Thanks for the comments guys.
    It seems that the website is still doing fairly well- while I agree it wasn't a terribly competitive set of keywords, it is getting traffic...
    And the funny thing is, I specifically and purposely put very poor content (provided by a struggling content provider who advertises here... but I will not bring their name into it...) in an effort to test the theory out that on site structure has a lot to do with it.

And, it seems, it does.

be good!
    Curtis
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7720883].message }}

Trending Topics