[10 FREE copies] Offline SEO Candy :Get $1500 clients easier than taking candy from a child!

62 replies
Hi there,

I am giving away 10 FREE Copies of my new report entitled 'Offline Seo Candy'.

In this report you will learn a really easy and straight to the point system for become a SEO expert and get high end clients without the classic techniques and easier than taking candy from a child like I said in the title
Also you can get your first client in the first week of applying the system very easily.

In order to get your FREE copy just reply to this thread and I will send you a FREE copy.

All I ask in return is that you post an honest review to this thread.
- Text reviews or video if you prefer
- Should have 50+ posts
- Preferably a war room member
- At least a member for 6 months
- Leave a review within 48 hours after I give you access.

You will receive the complete package,with bonuses.

If you are interested please reply this thread and I will PM the download link to the first 10 people; this is the only way.

Best Regards,
Angel T.
#$1500 #candy #child #clients #copies #easier #free #money #offline #seo #taking
  • Profile picture of the author Rrgm
    Hello Angel, I am interested in your offer and will leave a full review. Thanks, Adam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7724000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisMoon
    Hi Angel I am interested in looking through your material and will leave a review for you. Good luck with your WSO, Chris
    Signature

GreyGable

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7724014].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoraghu
    Hi,

Interested to learn about this, can you send me details and how to download your course. I will leave my prompt and fair feedback once I read through your course.

Look back for your reply.
    Signature
    SEO Friendly Website Designing Services and Website Mainteance Services - Xpert Web Inc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7724385].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wolfdem
      Originally Posted by seoraghu View Post

Hi,

Interested to learn about this, can you send me details and how to download your course. I will leave my prompt and fair feedback once I read through your course.

Look back for your reply.

I've just PM'd you, please check.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7725722].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author linkmetro
    Hi Angel T,

I would be interested in reviewing your product.
    Rgds.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7726193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winagain
    Hello, I am interested too. Send me a copy!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7726215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DJL
    I would be pleased to review your product.
    Signature

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Elective Affinities (1809)

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7726411].message }}
      Originally Posted by linkmetro View Post

Hi Angel T,

I would be interested in reviewing your product.
      Rgds.
      Originally Posted by winagain View Post

Hello, I am interested too. Send me a copy!
      Originally Posted by DJL View Post

I would be pleased to review your product.
      Hi guys thanks for your interest, Pm sent
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7726551].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Ralph
    Also interested
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7726672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AsadBhatti
    very Nice ,, But i still need posts .. any ways thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7726879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author atif980
    Hello Angel , i want also .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7731391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rsmllc
    Hey Angel, I'm interested in your offer.

Thanks,
    Anup
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7731407].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DJL
      Offline SEO Candy Review

The main product is a 17-page PDF outlining a business method summarized as follows:

1. Join LinkedIn as a source of leads.
      2. Offer business owners a free SEO analysis of their websites.
      3. Generate the analysis report using a website that is free to join.
      4. Deliver SEO results as a middleman, reselling the services of the above-mentioned website.

The author's description of the process is fairly straightforward, although the English language clearly is not his strong suit. I encountered quite a few sentences that had me scratching my head, as they conveyed no discernible meaning.

I am dubious about the revenue projections he posits, but it is fair to say that the startup costs are minimal (mainly your time).

I also question: what amount of return on investment can this service actually deliver to your clients? That, to me, is the major unknown.

My guess is that it may take you two or three months to determine if this is a viable business model.

If this product is offered at a reasonable price with a long-term guarantee, it might be worth trying.
      Signature

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
      --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Elective Affinities (1809)

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7732028].message }}
        Originally Posted by DJL View Post

Offline SEO Candy Review

The main product is a 17-page PDF outlining a business method summarized as follows:

1. Join LinkedIn as a source of leads.
        2. Offer business owners a free SEO analysis of their websites.
        3. Generate the analysis report using a website that is free to join.
        4. Deliver SEO results as a middleman, reselling the services of the above-mentioned website.

The author's description of the process is fairly straightforward, although the English language clearly is not his strong suit. I encountered quite a few sentences that had me scratching my head, as they conveyed no discernible meaning.

I am dubious about the revenue projections he posits, but it is fair to say that the startup costs are minimal (mainly your time).

I also question: what amount of return on investment can this service actually deliver to your clients? That, to me, is the major unknown.

My guess is that it may take you two or three months to determine if this is a viable business model.

If this product is offered at a reasonable price with a long-term guarantee, it might be worth trying.
        Thanks for your honest review DJL , Likewise the return on investment is not a problem or at least it was not until now, because if the customer sees the website moves up in google and achieved position obviously means many more visits and therefore more income. This improvement is usually seen after the first month of service.
        thank you very much
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7733250].message }}
      Originally Posted by rsmllc View Post

Hey Angel, I'm interested in your offer.

Thanks,
      Anup
      Hi Anup , thanks for your interest , Pm just sent
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7733204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author linkmetro
    I also received a review copy from wolfdem.

If you in to local services he's 17 page pdf show a special way to market SEO services.
    He's route is LinkedIn. Instruction is very clear, easy to follow. Very newbie friendly. You will offer SEO services through a 3rd party he recommend. If you have experience then you can do it on your own also.
    Don't know how much money you can make with the system. I think if you explore other avenues not just LI you can sell SEO services the way he explain it through the 3rd party. (Note: I did not checked 3rd party site for the seo services)
    Bonus is worth checking out and will give you some good data on various traffic generation.
    Same here, if this offered at a reasonable price worth to checking out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7733363].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seoraghu
    Hi,

Thanks for your PM, I could download the copy and read through the course.

It is really amazing, a great source of information and practical thought. I really appreciate the detailed step by step information given in the guide.

I have just finished the reading, but not yet implemented anything. I will surely implement this and then come back with my success info as my feedback again.

Over all hay thanks Angel for making such a wonderful guide free.

Raghu
    Signature
    SEO Friendly Website Designing Services and Website Mainteance Services - Xpert Web Inc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7733825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Des Lau
    Any reviews left? PM me, I'm interested
    Signature
    -----------------------------

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7734053].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gtone
    Hi Angel, I am interested if there are still copies left. thanks
    Signature
    Stay Focus.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7734618].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kelvintoro
    I would love to receive a free copy but I think you've given away all free copies. Besides, I'm not qualified.

I read DJL's review. At what price are you planning to sell your ebook?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7735348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Delsworld
    Any reviews left? PM me, I'm interested
    Signature

Get PR1-PR8 Contextual Links From Actual PR Pages.
    Permanent, Homepage, Relevant Niches From $1 per Link! $50 Bonus here

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7735392].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author windycow
    Will do a 24 hr. honest review!

Any reviews left?

Thanks-
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7736381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author phuongle
    Hi Angel
    I would be interested in your offer.

Phuong Le
    Signature

New!!! Get Free Online Marketing Tools
    HOW TO REALLY MAKE MONEY WITH CLICKBANK and forex

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7737327].message }}
      Originally Posted by windycow View Post

Will do a 24 hr. honest review!

Any reviews left?

Thanks-
      Originally Posted by bumgardner1 View Post

I am very interested in doing review. Please PM me. Thank you!
      Originally Posted by phuongle View Post

Hi Angel
      I would be interested in your offer.

Phuong Le
      Hi ! thanks for your interest , Pm sent
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7737473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author humboldt84
    I am interested in the offer. Any left? Thanks!
    Signature
    "You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win." -Zig Ziglar
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7737531].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Umair30
      Review of Offline Seo Candy

This product(17 page PDF) is about providing SEO services. It is newbie friendly and has easy to follow steps.
      This method requires LinkedIn as traffic source and reselling SEO services. I particularly liked Option A method to get traffic which is clever and very simple but require cash.

Bonuses includes different Traffic methods(32 page PDF) ,Fast action plan and Virtual phone #(4 page PDF).I think income can increase with more traffic methods other than
      mentioned in Offline Seo Candy.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7737901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rogerfung
    are you still looking for reviewers? Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7737931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moneymaker2012
    I would not only want to review your product but also want to promote it as an affiliate but first of all I would like to see your sales copy if the design is well, Because as the product box seems to ugly to me to be honest. So, as a marketer i know that even if your product is good but the graphic is ugly so the conversion can be verse.

P.S. It's not criticism. It's just my honest thoughts for you so you could get better results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7738981].message }}
      Originally Posted by Moneymaker2012 View Post

I would not only want to review your product but also want to promote it as an affiliate but first of all I would like to see your sales copy if the design is well, Because as the product box seems to ugly to me to be honest. So, as a marketer i know that even if your product is good but the graphic is ugly so the conversion can be verse.

P.S. It's not criticism. It's just my honest thoughts for you so you could get better results.
      Hi Moneymaker thanks for your constructive comment. You are right ! definitely.
      However I trust in my product. Is very simple.
      Check your PM please , thanks again

I would be happy you became an affiliate.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7739109].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author desiredname
        Offline Seo Candy Review.

You can be seo expert without a office, as you just follow as describe in the 17 pages of the ebook ( Offline Candy).

The services can be offered to large/ medium business.

Getting leads to sell the seo services/ Transferring the customer to the main source.

Handling the order and to do this we will have a special platform to coordinate the business.

Giving free complete, to the customer a professional analysis of their webpages without compromise and will be handle by the main source.

In the ebook you can find the source, how to set up Linkedln account for this seo business/ getting referrals / start with minimal cost.

There is work to be done to have the success in the seo business which handled by professional.

In return you can have monthly income.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7739567].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Des Lau
          Free copy review

I requested a copy of this WSO mainly for the fact that I'm looking into boosting my offline efforts offering services to local businesses - as this is where the moneys at!

To be honest there is abit I know already covered in the ebook, but there were 2 links in which I found very helpful that would make the process easier in those areas. I'm not sure how much it's going to be priced, but it would be worth it for the cost alone.

I know English may not be Angel's first language but it's a good simple outline for someone getting started in this area. If you want to make some real money outside of IM, this would be a great start. Well done Angel
          Signature
          -----------------------------

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741171].message }}
            Originally Posted by Des Lau View Post

Free copy review

I requested a copy of this WSO mainly for the fact that I'm looking into boosting my offline efforts offering services to local businesses - as this is where the moneys at!

To be honest there is abit I know already covered in the ebook, but there were 2 links in which I found very helpful that would make the process easier in those areas. I'm not sure how much it's going to be priced, but it would be worth it for the cost alone.

I know English may not be Angel's first language but it's a good simple outline for someone getting started in this area. If you want to make some real money outside of IM, this would be a great start. Well done Angel
            Thanks so much Des Lau.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741604].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hirithk
    Hi
    These is great, i am very much intrested, but am not war room member. am also an webmaster
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741628].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rogerfung
    This WSO is short and to the point. The simplicity of the report may hide the importance of positioning. Angel gave a great way to break the ice with prospects and get the foot in the door. This is a solid report and will definitely bring result.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7741860].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kentah
    I'd like a copy of this WSO, if it is still available
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7743251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gtone
    Seo Candy Review,

This is real Seocandy where you offer your client quality service without really doing any of the work yourself and you get paid for helping your clients. It teaches you where to get client and how to get more customers. The traffic method revealed, has been around for a long but most people ignore it or basically just do not use it. Moreso this method will not cost you as much as other methods do.

Practicable examples with good results. Short, simple and straight to the point. Anyone can do it. Awesome!"
    Signature
    Stay Focus.....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7743630].message }}
      Originally Posted by gtone View Post

Seo Candy Review,

This is real Seocandy where you offer your client quality service without really doing any of the work yourself and you get paid for helping your clients. It teaches you where to get client and how to get more customers. The traffic method revealed, has been around for a long but most people ignore it or basically just do not use it. Moreso this method will not cost you as much as other methods do.

Practicable examples with good results. Short, simple and straight to the point. Anyone can do it. Awesome!"
      Thanks so much for your review!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7744218].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author humboldt84
    SEO Candy Review

Offline SEO Candy is a 17 page PDF that is straight forward and to the point. It explains the benefits of joining LinkedIn and how to use your profile to maximize results. It also teaches a very easy way to produce SEO analysis reports to offer for free to get prospects to sign up for your services. The last section shows how to make those potential prospects your clients. There is also a great bonus on traffic generation!

Very easy to follow. Newbie Friendly! Great ideas!

This is a great report that will produce results if you follow the steps!!
    Signature
    "You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win." -Zig Ziglar
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7744910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisMoon
    I received and studied Angels report. Was unable to complete reading it due to work pressure until today and here's my review.

The main report is a 17 page pdf, nicely designed but I must admit I struggled with the English. I know English isn't Angel's first language and it's worked out ok getting the ideas down but Angel you would improve your sales potential if you got your work tightened and polished for grammatical errors. This is not a criticism just an observation. I think you've done well.

This is a good review for newbies trying to earn some money by developing SEO clients. There was nothing in the report I didn't know already but definitely a good solid newbie guide. It is useful information to get the process started of building an offline SEO firm. I think Angel's method would work but I would have liked to have seen more suggestions to expand your business. There are a couple of useful bonuses included.
    Signature

GreyGable

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7746418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laun
    Hello Wolfdem, would love to do a review copy for you.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    Laun
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7749514].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SandraLarkin
    Banned
    This package contains a main guide plus a few other modules to help you get started, along with a few examples of how everything fits together.

The system works very simply, and will work 100% if you actually take action. You will also never touch any of the backend work as he suggests a very cool service, that also does everything for free. It is a really cool system and I would suggest trying to get your hands on it.

It will do what it says, get offline clients, and will actually do the work for the offline clients as well.

Nice bundle Wolf.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7759629].message }}
    thanks to everyone !!!! your reviews. help a lot !!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7771371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sb4forum
    tell me how to download your course, I am interested with it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7775826].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jvjonnyc
    sounds like an amazing course, do you have any extra?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7852658].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author masterpeez4py
    I will love to do a full review of your product and i meet up with all your requirements. thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7862449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oceola
    pm me i want one
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7862463].message }}

Trending Topics