My Guide For The Beginners! *[NEWBIE Friendly]*

by Greige
25 replies
Hello everyone!

I first of all want to thank this forum and all the warrior out there that has been real helpful to the community. (Sadly, there are some people that just want to squeeze all your money out of your pocket )
This is my way of giving back for all the stuff this forum has taught me of the time I have been here. I will continue to grow in this forum and I hope I can help you guys grow along with me.

I personally have spent HOURS and DAYS reading all types of contents in this forum from WSO's to anything on this forum has to share with us.
For all the beginners out there that wants to learn how to make money online, I will let you guys know now... there's no such thing as "One magic botton fast cash machine" don't let these fake gurus troll you guys. Speaking from experience, I am saving you guys massive amount of time here.
Don't expect anything to easy, it takes time.. on the long run it pays off good real well!! $$$

The key to make money is the on the internet is to establish TRAFFIC to your site, squeeze page or whatever it is, Traffic is what going to bring you guys profit, without it its like a shopping center without costumers.

1. Pick a Niche

Tap into a market you are highly passionated about. If you are passionated about working out at the gym then pick a health niche. If you are passionated about electronics then pick something that's related to that. It's simple.. Take as much time as it to take to brainstorm on ideas on what you can relate to or something that you are already educated on.
IF you are absolutely not passionated about anything. Then you gotta start doing some homework! This brings me to the next step.

2. Do Your Homework

Okay, for everyone that went to school we all know that homework is borinnnnngggg and like what most kids would say now days " IT'S LAME'.. :p
MAN UP and do it.. If you think making money is LAME then sorry my friend then I suggest you're are too weak to be warrior. and come back later when you're ready to be a real man.

How do you study your niche?
Google keyword tool: This is a standard tool that will help you know if your niche is very competitive or not. It allows you to know exactly how many people are searching for that keyword everyone month. I won't go too much detail about this.. If you want to learn more about it. Google it, there are tons of tutorials out there that will teach you how to do your researches with keyword tool.

3. Become an Affiliate

Now, you've have done your homework now its time to become and affiliate! Becoming an affiliate gives you the title for you to pretty much promote their products and collect a commission for whatever you sale. $$$

For most beginners, Amazon has a very cool affiliate program that has many tools for you to use, such as banners and etc.

Clickbank has probably been my most favorite site to promote ebooks about health niches.. and top of that their commission is top notch. Its all free to sign up..

4. Pick Your Weapon of Choice.

Now you're probably wondering.... How the heck do I start making money? Well, here come the most challenging part. I will throw you guys ways to on how to promote your products. Some of them are totally FREE and some will cost you few bucks, but its more like an investment.

A. Buy a domain and Host.. You can buy domains from GoDaddy, Namecheap and etc.
Then for your host, I highly recommend Hostgator since it goes very well along with Wordpress. This will probably cost you from $20-50 depending on your domain and host packages. But it's worth it, in the long run. And I will tell you why later on.

Once you get that all completed, now its time to learn how to use wordpress. I am not any type of Wordpress teacher, so I am not gonna go to any details about it. I highly recommend you guys to go on Youtube and type in "Wordpress Tutorials" there TONS of helpful tutorials out there.

B. I don't really recommend it, but for all you guys who have a budget right now and don't really want to spend any money. You can utilize the Blogger.com or Wordpress.com. The reason why I don't recommend because Goggle can literally shut down your website if they find something that isn't part of there policy. Which means all your contents can be gone within seconds..
If it's done right! = $$$

Now Add UNIQUE Contents
This is very crucial.. Make sure to write contents that are beneficial to people.. for example: "How to lose weight in 7 days"... You get the idea. something that sticks.. and something they can learn from.

*Goggle always love contents that are unique. It will help you gain popularity in the search engine.

5. TRAFFIC

Alright.. Now its time for you to reach out to your potential costumers.. without them there's no such thing as sales.
Here are some few ways to get some:
  • Youtube (FREE)
  • Pay-Per-Click (Adwords, 7Search..etc.) (Cost $$)
  • Guest blog commenting (FREE)
  • Forums (FREE)
  • Squdioo (FREE)
  • Yahoo Answers (FREE)
  • Solo Ads (Cost $$)
  • Offline advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Advanced*

To maximize your profit, you must have a squeeze page where you can have people subscribe to your list.. So you can continue to provide them more contents and produce more sales later on.
Remember these are real people, so don't spam them.

So guys! this is pretty much it! feel free to add something yourself.
If any you have any questions, dont be scared to message about anything.

Greige
#beginners #friendly #guide #newbie
  • Profile picture of the author Thaly Vu
    Thank you for this. Very helpful for newbie like me
    I'm planning on building my first list now, kind of nervous, and hopefully everything's going just fine
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7808683].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Greige
      Originally Posted by Thaly Vu View Post

Thank you for this. Very helpful for newbie like me
      I'm planning on building my first list now, kind of nervous, and hopefully everything's going just fine
      Just follow these steps and you'll be fine. If you're stuck at any of these steps! feel free to ask me any question. I am here to help
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7809508].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author itamaram69
    Thanks for this info, it really helped me in the beginning.. ! great job and thanks a lot
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7811468].message }}
      Originally Posted by itamaram69 View Post

Thanks for this info, it really helped me in the beginning.. ! great job and thanks a lot
      Glad it helped you!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7813013].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techbul
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7817160].message }}
      Originally Posted by techbul View Post

Very informative. I would like to try it out.
      Thank! Yes, try it. and let me know.
      If you have any questions or stuck at one point. dont be shy to ask questions.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7817433].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author robg1
        First of all, many thanks for sharing this info.

One thing that did worry me a little when I started to read the pdf..create a false facebook account :confused:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7817481].message }}
          Originally Posted by robg1 View Post

First of all, many thanks for sharing this info.

One thing that did worry me a little when I started to read the pdf..create a false facebook account :confused:
          Buddy, I think you're on the wrong post haha.
          I never mentioned anything about Facebook!

I think you're are referring to this one:
          http://www.warriorforum.com/make-mon...-download.html
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7817511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robg1
    hey Greige, my apologies, it's been a long day!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7817532].message }}
    No worries!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7817537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEOeStore
    Good article,

Thanks
    Signature
    SEOeStore Panel #1 SEO Panel - As low as $0.0003/bl - CHEAPEST EVER ^^
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7819844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kellyyarnsbro
    Pretty nice share, truly a helpful one specially for beginners. When I start on this I really was looking for some guide like where to start, how do I start, what will I do to start making money, how much do I need to spend, is there something here where I don't have to spend money? how? I bet most of you does also.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7827941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JagSEO
    Nice this will help a lot for newbies hoping to make money online
    Signature
    Hooked To Success -Personal development For People Who Wants Success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7828884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jaszczomp25
    Thanks for share, anyway this is getting saturated
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7829134].message }}
      Originally Posted by Jaszczomp25 View Post

Thanks for share, anyway this is getting saturated
      It's possible to make money with this method.. As long you can bring value to the table, there're always people that's willing to throw money at you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7833509].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danko78
    This is the basic blueprint to making money online as an affiliate. Everything is else is just a variation of this exact method. So newbies! Don't go out spending out money that you don't have!!!! Try this and stick with it!! I am a newbie too and I have read many Ebooks free and paid and this is basically it. There are other details that might help but this is it. This is the basic structure of making money online. If you are creative and get into it then you can modify/ tweak to your needs. Another thing, don't expect to make money over night this takes time keep at it keep sending traffic to your site search engines will start liking your site and it will rank better over time if you follow this instructions. My 2 cents.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7829957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dperl
    Hey Greige thanks a lot for this info...
    I just have one question: how do i send my follow up emails to my subscribers on my list...?
    By the way I have an account with Aweber ..

Thanks In Advance,
    Daniel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7833343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Butters123
    Thanks for this great info I will give it a go!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7838144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mansoor67
    Thank you interesting story!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7893065].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SusanHarrison
    Fantastic post, I have only recently joined the war room but have been in the IM business a long time now and I realised after being hypnotised by the many different instant riches sales letters that the only way you will ever make money online is to treat it like you would any business , ie sell something people actually want or need and build a solid plan as to how those people are actually going to see what it is you have for sale.
    The problem with a lot of make money online books is they forget the one really important (amd time consuming ) thing.
    You need targeted traffic and your site ranked well with the search engines without the right traffic and product you will struggle to make anything. The only people getting rich from instant riches products are the people selling them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7893102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author earsaver
    I want to thank you for posting these suggestions regarding monetizing and setting up Amazon Affiliate friendly website. We were struggling to find the right "Look" for our sites. i finally stumbled upon a free Wordpress theme from a guy that has really helped. Here's the link To it. This fellow did a great job of illustration how to use free themes and plugins to do exactly what my associate and I were looking to find.

I just had to pass it along for any other newbies out there in the same spot I'm in presently.

How to Build an Amazon Store with WordPress for FREE | WinkPress

I hope it helps other newbies like it helped us.

Joe Benevides
    Signature

Macs4newbies.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7908263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author quain88
    thanks for the info though i know some of it, still got a few useful tips
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7928885].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chanceAUT
    Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8174452].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FrozenEyes
    Thanks for sharing. Good insight and encouragement. I will check some of your post as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8326825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tend
    Originally Posted by Greige View Post

Hello everyone!

I first of all want to thank this forum and all the warrior out there that has been real helpful to the community. (Sadly, there are some people that just want to squeeze all your money out of your pocket )
    This is my way of giving back for all the stuff this forum has taught me of the time I have been here. I will continue to grow in this forum and I hope I can help you guys grow along with me.

I personally have spent HOURS and DAYS reading all types of contents in this forum from WSO's to anything on this forum has to share with us.
    For all the beginners out there that wants to learn how to make money online, I will let you guys know now... there's no such thing as "One magic botton fast cash machine" don't let these fake gurus troll you guys. Speaking from experience, I am saving you guys massive amount of time here.
    Don't expect anything to easy, it takes time.. on the long run it pays off good real well!! $$$

The key to make money is the on the internet is to establish TRAFFIC to your site, squeeze page or whatever it is, Traffic is what going to bring you guys profit, without it its like a shopping center without costumers.

1. Pick a Niche

Tap into a market you are highly passionated about. If you are passionated about working out at the gym then pick a health niche. If you are passionated about electronics then pick something that's related to that. It's simple.. Take as much time as it to take to brainstorm on ideas on what you can relate to or something that you are already educated on.
    IF you are absolutely not passionated about anything. Then you gotta start doing some homework! This brings me to the next step.

2. Do Your Homework

Okay, for everyone that went to school we all know that homework is borinnnnngggg and like what most kids would say now days " IT'S LAME'.. :p
    MAN UP and do it.. If you think making money is LAME then sorry my friend then I suggest you're are too weak to be warrior. and come back later when you're ready to be a real man.

How do you study your niche?
    Google keyword tool: This is a standard tool that will help you know if your niche is very competitive or not. It allows you to know exactly how many people are searching for that keyword everyone month. I won't go too much detail about this.. If you want to learn more about it. Google it, there are tons of tutorials out there that will teach you how to do your researches with keyword tool.

3. Become an Affiliate

Now, you've have done your homework now its time to become and affiliate! Becoming an affiliate gives you the title for you to pretty much promote their products and collect a commission for whatever you sale. $$$

For most beginners, Amazon has a very cool affiliate program that has many tools for you to use, such as banners and etc.

Clickbank has probably been my most favorite site to promote ebooks about health niches.. and top of that their commission is top notch. Its all free to sign up..

4. Pick Your Weapon of Choice.

Now you're probably wondering.... How the heck do I start making money? Well, here come the most challenging part. I will throw you guys ways to on how to promote your products. Some of them are totally FREE and some will cost you few bucks, but its more like an investment.

A. Buy a domain and Host.. You can buy domains from GoDaddy, Namecheap and etc.
    Then for your host, I highly recommend Hostgator since it goes very well along with Wordpress. This will probably cost you from $20-50 depending on your domain and host packages. But it's worth it, in the long run. And I will tell you why later on.

Once you get that all completed, now its time to learn how to use wordpress. I am not any type of Wordpress teacher, so I am not gonna go to any details about it. I highly recommend you guys to go on Youtube and type in "Wordpress Tutorials" there TONS of helpful tutorials out there.

B. I don't really recommend it, but for all you guys who have a budget right now and don't really want to spend any money. You can utilize the Blogger.com or Wordpress.com. The reason why I don't recommend because Goggle can literally shut down your website if they find something that isn't part of there policy. Which means all your contents can be gone within seconds..
    If it's done right! = $$$

Now Add UNIQUE Contents
    This is very crucial.. Make sure to write contents that are beneficial to people.. for example: "How to lose weight in 7 days"... You get the idea. something that sticks.. and something they can learn from.

*Goggle always love contents that are unique. It will help you gain popularity in the search engine.

5. TRAFFIC

Alright.. Now its time for you to reach out to your potential costumers.. without them there's no such thing as sales.
    Here are some few ways to get some:
    • Youtube (FREE)
    • Pay-Per-Click (Adwords, 7Search..etc.) (Cost $$)
    • Guest blog commenting (FREE)
    • Forums (FREE)
    • Squdioo (FREE)
    • Yahoo Answers (FREE)
    • Solo Ads (Cost $$)
    • Offline advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Advanced*

To maximize your profit, you must have a squeeze page where you can have people subscribe to your list.. So you can continue to provide them more contents and produce more sales later on.
    Remember these are real people, so don't spam them.

So guys! this is pretty much it! feel free to add something yourself.
    If any you have any questions, dont be scared to message about anything.

Greige
    I AM GET BENIFIT FROM THIS ARTICLE.IT IS VERY USEFUL FOR BEGINNER FREELANCER.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8330963].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author scarphase
    What do you mean by do your homework. I have a niche and decided to build a forum. I dont know where to start I honestly just click random thread and read then and hope it was information that is beneficial to me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8589251].message }}

Trending Topics