the easiest method I know that makes me $30 per day

by pizaruu 60 replies
This is the easiest method I know that makes me $30 per day.15 mins per day
No investment required

Step1. Create an affiliate account with clickbank

Step2. Create a free account with animoto

Step3. Create a Youtube account

Step4. Choose Long tail keywords with low competition always

Go to clickbank marketplace and choose a product,health converts best,choose a product that have a good landing page,that is attractive.
For example I choose a grey hair product.I went to google keyword tool looked for grey hair.I found a keyword that has a low competition with approximately 8000 monthly searches.I googled grey hair on images and download some good pictures.Then i created a free video on animoto with these pictures and attractive text and uploaded the video on youtube. I use bitly to cloak the affiliate link. Then in the video description,i insert the exact keyword that i found on google keyword tool for the title,insert the same keyword in the description and wrote a little testimonials on how i eliminated grey hair and add the keywords in the description again.After some days,i start getting views from my video and when i searched for the exact keyword on google,my video was on 1st page and 1st position
#best online resources #$30 #day #easiest #makes #method
  • Profile picture of the author kellyyarnsbro
    Cool, nice one. This stuff is a great help specially to newbies, it's pretty self-explanatory and does not require you to be techy.
  • Profile picture of the author pasbancity
    much better confirm i try this method
    • Profile picture of the author pizaruu
      Originally Posted by pasbancity View Post

much better confirm i try this method
      you can reach you goal just in 15 days
  • Profile picture of the author kentah
    Wow thanks for this
  • Profile picture of the author muzz
    is this a good way to earn money and can I surely get receive money in my account.
  • Profile picture of the author Vanure
    Wow, Really very helpful and creative Stuff! Thanks Man!
  • Profile picture of the author profithunter7
    Thank you for the great information.
  • Profile picture of the author smusman
    Great! thanks for sharing
  • Profile picture of the author TonyG23
    Clickbank and youtube work very well together.
  • Profile picture of the author kajol shafiq
    Does this work for any other affiliate product, I mean a real one, say a diet pill, and not a digital product from click bank?
    Signature
    • Profile picture of the author ThePhantom
      Originally Posted by kajol shafiq View Post

Does this work for any other affiliate product, I mean a real one, say a diet pill, and not a digital product from click bank?
      Youtube works with many and almost all kind of affiliate offers including CPA.

You just need the right keywords and a good video to attract the audience to want to check out the product and click on the link.
      Remember this is 100% targeted audience and they are more or less looking for solutions to their problems.

@ OP
      That's a very simple and effective way of earning money online and one I always like to tell newbies to start with.

You might also add some free social bookmarking and other simple and effective link building techniques like Link Wheels to get even more traffic and quick ranking.
      Signature

Stop Wasting Time and get straight to Learning How to Build a Successful Online Business from Scratch...

Originally Posted by kajol shafiq View Post

of course work with physique product
  • Profile picture of the author kellyyarnsbro
    We'll know once we get there, we'll never know if we don't get it a try. I think 3hours to work on this will do.
  • Profile picture of the author SEOeStore
    Thanks for idea,

also you can make this for your products

Regards,
    B,Shahin
    Signature
    SEOeStore Panel #1 SEO Panel - As low as $0.0003/bl - CHEAPEST EVER ^^
  • Profile picture of the author fonoi
    I have tried this with one video tonight, plan on another four tomorrow. I will update with the results if I get any :-)

Thanks!
    Originally Posted by techbul View Post

How about Clickbank and twitter?
    great method just take action and never give up
  • Profile picture of the author dmod
    I gave this a try last night and will throw up a few more videos for different products over the next couple days. Each setup requires less than an hour, so if it works, it's a nice payoff that you can grow over time.

I'll report back in a couple days with any results I come up with.
      Originally Posted by dmod View Post

I gave this a try last night and will throw up a few more videos for different products over the next couple days. Each setup requires less than an hour, so if it works, it's a nice payoff that you can grow over time.

I'll report back in a couple days with any results I come up with.
      Thanks for your quote
  • Profile picture of the author JagSEO
    You can also try popular niches. I have read some other tactics using Youtube but the same strategy.
  • Profile picture of the author ctsdownloads
    Really hoping to see updates to this thread to better understand a few things.

One, I've heard in multiple cases where YT was deleting and eventually banning accounts for spamming.

Two, I also heard more recently that YT was auto-banning animoto users deemed "spammy."

This doesn't mean anything, as it's basically rumor as far as I'm concerned. But, I would LOVE to see those who say "I'm going to try this" report back on their findings. Not on their niche, as I would never ask such a thing. Rather just to hear back on how YT is reacting to this technique.

Great share, even opens up the doors for a slightly different approach that has nothing to do with YT...which has piqued my interest for sure.
  • Profile picture of the author Sunitha07
    Banned
    You are really trick man.. Great job Thanks for sharing this method..
      Originally Posted by Sunitha07 View Post

You are really trick man.. Great job Thanks for sharing this method..
      you are welcome
  • Profile picture of the author warek44
    I've never heard of such a form of income, test welcome the opportunity. Still going this way to earn $ 30 a day?
    Signature
  • Profile picture of the author Karen Connell
    Please be careful using Google images - only use the ones that allow you to reproduce.

If you use the advanced search and 'useage rights' you will be shown images that are available to use commercially - no copyright imfringement!
    Signature

Never Mistake Activity for Accomplishment

• Profile picture of the author warek44
      Originally Posted by Karen Connell View Post

Please be careful using Google images - only use the ones that allow you to reproduce.

If you use the advanced search and 'useage rights' you will be shown images that are available to use commercially - no copyright imfringement!

Thanks for the tips, definitely will adjust to them. I admit that it is very intrigued me about this, tomorrow morning will test this way, I hope that it really is impossible to earn the money. If I can earn as much $ you have a large beer for me
      Signature
  • Profile picture of the author uzojvp
    Thanks for your time
    Signature

Check this out for some of the best information on Kitchen Decoration Ideas | You wanna know the best Pest Control Service in Africa? see the Best Pest Control

Trending Topics