Free EBOOK + FREE COACHING!

by Chan09
10 replies
Hey Warriors, I am brand new to this forum, but I am in now way new to Internet Marketing. I have been very lucky to have been able to make a good income online using my methods. Now I am going to give you those methods! Not just that, but I am going to give you my instuctins too. Why am I doing this? Well, the truth is, I have not really given back to the community. I learned everything I have from this forum(reading posts) and a few others.

If you are interested to earn your first $$ online, the real legit way, then PM me. I will then give you the DL link. I only want at most 15 people to download it so that the techniques do not get saturated and so that I have enough time to answer everyone's questions! Also, my methods will only work if you live in th USA. sorry

So, if you have not made your first money online, and are seroius about starting, PM me and we can get started right away!
#coaching #ebook #free
  • Profile picture of the author helpingothersnow
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[714318].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paallavi
      I would be interested but i am not from US. I am not able to PM u because this is my first post on the forum. If you can help me on my online venture, i will be thankful to u.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[714417].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Chan09
        Originally Posted by palpra View Post

Hi
        I am new to this forum as well as IM. Since 3 months i have been trying to make make online. have bought few ebooks but not able to generate even a single $. I would be interested but i am not from US. I am not able to PM u because this is my first post on the forum. If you can help me on my online venture, i will be thankful to u.

pallavi
        Well, the only other way this will work is if you live in Canada. If not sorry.

But, I can say this. Start off with writing articles. It is tedious, but it needs to be done. Find something HOT on Google trends and get some keywords on it. Write 5 -10 articles based around each keyword. Then, sell those articles for $3 each! It is really that simple.

BTW that is NOT my method, I am just trying to help out this user~!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[714678].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Manticore
          I think I would be interested, but since you said this is usa and canada only, it sounds like it might be similar to a method I'm currently trying. But I'll find out after I pm you.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[715984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chan09
    Hey sorry everybody, I dont have enough posts to respnd to your PM's yet. I will hopefully get my post count up high enough by today though! Cheers!

Ryan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[716361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author valley12
    I am very interested in finding out your methods. Please send me your link.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[716480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Carolined
    Hi Chan09,

I'd love to see your ebook and get some coaching. Thanks for the offer!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[737200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BarJack
    I would like to see a copy pls.
    Send me your link.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[740280].message }}
  • Hi Chan09,

You seem to be wise and really know your stuff here. I would definitely like to learn from you. Please send me your link.

Many thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[757215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author darain
    Hi Chan,

I would like to see a copy pls.
    Send me your link.

Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[819566].message }}

Trending Topics