Top 20 highest paying Adsense keywords? Here they are… [Infographic]

19 replies
Ever wondered what are the most expensive Adsense keywords? Take a look at the infographic below:

#adsense #areā€¦ #highest #keywords #paying #top
  • Profile picture of the author Mark .W. James
    Hi Raimundas,
    thanks for sharing this info....

When i started off with adsense, the biggest mistake i made was to revolve my ideas and blogs around these 'high paying keywords'....

these companies who pay top dollar for their ads are VERY specific about where they are displayed... they pay that much only for a specific page on a website, let alone the entire domain.. i then started making blogs about things i knew and was good at... the people came automatically.. and so did the adsense income... well the best i have ever done in a month is $3,000... and the best paying click i believe i received was worth $4 only.... but that was quite some time ago.....

however, its still good info....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7991998].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kiwiguy48
      Mark if you had a short free report on your experiences with Adsense I'd sign up to read it.
      There is always room for more REAL personal experiences about making money.

Just an Idea

Rod
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7992431].message }}
        Originally Posted by Kiwiguy48 View Post

Mark if you had a short free report on your experiences with Adsense I'd sign up to read it.
        There is always room for more REAL personal experiences about making money.

Just an Idea

Rod

Thank you, Rod
        Unfortunately, I don't have one....
        but if you have any questions at all, do ask them here or by PM and I will answer to the best of my knowledge and ability.

Regards
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7993690].message }}
          Okay Mark, thanks.

Do you think it's still worth making adsense sites?

Are Adsense sites static, set and forget or do you have to keep adding content?

I've made about $24 dollars from a previous site that ran adsense, thinking of doing it for real soon.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7993975].message }}

Okay Mark, thanks.

I've made about $24 dollars from a previous site that ran adsense, thinking of doing it for real soon.

Absolutely!
            However, if you want it to be a dependable source of income, you need to do either one of these two:

1- make atleast 20-30 different sites with high quality content.
            2 - make a forum or a discussion board... similar to WF or Digital point... that i think is the best with adsense. People start their own topics and posts creating new pages and automatically you have new content.. I would assume that digitalpoint makes over 2k-3k a day.....

Depends on your niche and the audience you target...

If you wont add content, you wont get returning customers... how many times will a person come to a site to read the same article?

if you could do a blog a week it would be great, that again depends the amount of time on your hand and if you are willing to spend on freelancers running it for you....

let me know if you need anything else....
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7994417].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Raimundas M
              Originally Posted by Mark .W. James View Post

2 - make a forum or a discussion board... similar to WF or Digital point... that i think is the best with adsense. People start their own topics and posts creating new pages and automatically you have new content.. I would assume that digitalpoint makes over 2k-3k a day.....
              This is something I always wanted to try out.

Having an active forum is like having a gold mine.

Can you share one of your forums?

anyways, thanks for the contribution to the thread, Mark.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7994977].message }}
                Originally Posted by Raimundas M View Post

This is something I always wanted to try out.

Having an active forum is like having a gold mine.

Can you share one of your forums?

anyways, thanks for the contribution to the thread, Mark.

I WISH I had one!!

However the word 'active' you have mentioned is key....

I beleive there is nothing more challenging than to make a forum succeed....
                building a community who keep coming back is one of the hardest things to do in the online world.... if not the hardest....

I used to focus mainly on niche website.... had 20 of them... used digital point to get content writers... sold it off for a good five figure sum to help me start up my next venture.. which was a freaking disaster if i may add....

I would love to startup a forum... im ready to invest in it financially for anything required to run it as long as someone has a plan on how to rake in people......
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7995035].message }}
                  I had a website i bought that was a beginners guide for newbies, with all the videos and PDF done for me.
                  I didn't get anywhere with it so i set it up as a forum with each course laid out week by week.

Looked really good I thought, It was going to be free so I could make a community of newbies.

Before I got any traffic I got hacked, so cleaned the site made it as secure as I could and got hacked again so deleted it.

Seems like forums are harder to protect than Wordpress.
                  I've spent the last month with massive attacks from hackers on my WP sites, finally got them beat now but thinking I don't really want websites so much anymore.

Must be a better way.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7995280].message }}

I had a website i bought that was a beginners guide for newbies, with all the videos and PDF done for me.
                    I didn't get anywhere with it so i set it up as a forum with each course laid out week by week.

Looked really good I thought, It was going to be free so I could make a community of newbies.

Before I got any traffic I got hacked, so cleaned the site made it as secure as I could and got hacked again so deleted it.

Seems like forums are harder to protect than Wordpress.
                    I've spent the last month with massive attacks from hackers on my WP sites, finally got them beat now but thinking I don't really want websites so much anymore.

Must be a better way.

What sort of measures did you take inorder to beat them?
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7996354].message }}
                      With wordpress I use 2 plugins, probably only need 1 of them though.
                      Both are free but have requests for donations and have Pro versions.

"Wordfence" and "Better WP Security"

they block access to .htaccess and change your admin log-in name and a bunch of other stuff and you can set the rules for locking people out if they try logging in
                      or trigger too many 404's

It's been 3 weeks now and the attacks have died down and no one has gotten in.

Starting to feel safe again.

I also add a few more characters to the WP generated password and I use LastPass to remember ALL my passwords so I only have to remember One Password.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7996893].message }}

With wordpress I use 2 plugins, probably only need 1 of them though.
                        Both are free but have requests for donations and have Pro versions.

"Wordfence" and "Better WP Security"

they block access to .htaccess and change your admin log-in name and a bunch of other stuff and you can set the rules for locking people out if they try logging in
                        or trigger too many 404's

It's been 3 weeks now and the attacks have died down and no one has gotten in.

Starting to feel safe again.

I also add a few more characters to the WP generated password and I use LastPass to remember ALL my passwords so I only have to remember One Password.
                        Thats great info!
                        Thanks a lot....

How do you driver people to regularly communicate on forums.. well i would think its more of a word of mouth thing or people finding your site via google... but how do u initially bring in the traffic when your site is fresh and has not a lot of content?
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7996996].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ankushkohli
    well.. nice info. I'm also thinking of starting niche websites on different topics.

Forums is not where I'm interested as registration & remain active on forums is really very time-consuming.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8017670].message }}
      Originally Posted by ankushkohli View Post

well.. nice info. I'm also thinking of starting niche websites on different topics.

Forums is not where I'm interested as registration & remain active on forums is really very time-consuming.
      time consuming indeed.. i think that is where you have to hire someone to run stuff for you....often i see admins selecting moderators from amongst the forum members.. if they notice someone spending a lot of time on the site, giving decent contribution and has good rep, they hire them and give them a salary or part of the profits.. some don't get paid anything.. they happily do the job for free...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8059573].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tend
      Originally Posted by ankushkohli View Post

THANKS FOR GIVING THIS HEIGHST PAYING KEYWORD.I WANT TO BE A ADSENSE BLOG OWNER.IT IS HELPFUL FOR ME.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8330923].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author im0001
    Did you know some parked domains get $50-$60 clicks regularly? (not mine) and I've seen a $380 click as well on a parked domain. Why would anyone pay that much on a parked domain is a puzzle to me.

Also, digitalpoint forum earns astronomical amount of money from Adsense per month.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8065791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BestMoney
    Hello Warriors,

Ad sense is still a Puzzle for me. I tried it twice but both times my request was not accepted. Can anybody help me to find out the best way to get approval from ad-sense. I know that Google is earning a lot from it but why a normal user need to try hard to get approval.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8271361].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremiah2911
    Informative infographic, thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8287911].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPAMasterX
    Very interesting information! Thanks for sharing it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8316519].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aiiiix
    I am glad to read this post, I want you all to checkout my latest blog related to the keywords

http://www.homeloanandmortgage.com/d...buying-a-home/

GL
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8677899].message }}

Trending Topics