27 replies
everyone wants money, but most dont' really understand what is money!

a special ebook for the people who actually want to understand what is money
how to get (it)
how to keep ( it)
how to grow (it)
how to retire

it will change everything you ever knew about money
( its written by me of course, also, see the other ebooks there,you might find something useful)

The Manual of Life – Money « Parvesh Singla

please read the whole ebook, it is in 3 sections.
#money
  • Profile picture of the author LizM
    So true. When you have got too much money you don't invest it wisely and when you look again all the money is gone.
    Signature
    ***New Start-up Entrepreneurs***
    More about Entrepreneurs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8303504].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wakeup34
      Originally Posted by LizM View Post

So true. When you have got too much money you don't invest it wisely and when you look again all the money is gone.
      It's all about continuity. You need the same mindset now as when you become a millionaire, or you won't be rich for long. need to keep going.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8519116].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author farahmaheen
    Absolutely True
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8308153].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zunair
    good answer Christine99
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8313650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jessigkm
    U are absoutely right..i agree..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8318001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Be4nafta
    Money is an essential aspect of life
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8333206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ralphragew
    nice info about money.. money.. money...

but for me money is hard to find/get but very easy to spend..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8349143].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author whland
      Originally Posted by ralphragew View Post

lol. Me too. It's hard for me to find money but so easy to spend once I have it.

The bills make it even easier for me to spend my money. xd

Chad
      Signature
      WebMasterBabble.com Webmaster Forum
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8350606].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Radja
      Originally Posted by ralphragew View Post

almost all the people do this. and, me too. haha
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9071558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neonight
    It's a part of everyone's life, and we all want it, but do you know how it gains value and how it is created?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8363227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aaoe2
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8366749].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cason
    Sounds good I'm gonna check it out i think most people here should be focusing on getting money first though!
    Signature
    |
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8399358].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salpa
    money is not everything but sometimes it's important does matter and to live live a luxurious life money does matter in a high level.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8399881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moneymaker2012
    Originally Posted by competent123 View Post

everyone wants money, but most dont' really understand what is money!

a special ebook for the people who actually want to understand what is money
    how to get (it)
    how to keep ( it)
    how to grow (it)
    how to retire

it will change everything you ever knew about money
    ( its written by me of course, also, see the other ebooks there,you might find something useful)

The Manual of Life - Money « Parvesh Singla

please read the whole ebook, it is in 3 sections.
    Money is everything
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8410847].message }}
  • Money is labor. In fact, everything of value is labor.

Many thing there are goods and services. Not so. All there is is labor.

Your ability to leverage labor will determine your ability to get more money.

Picture a wooden chair.

Wood is free. Atleast it's free in the form of a growing tree.

It's only after the labor of cutting down the tree, milling the tree, drying the tree, transporting the wood, processing the wood into the form of a chair, that the wood becomes valuable. Labor makes that happen at every step.

It gets very complicated. There is equipment at every step. Some equipment is simple, some expensive. There are saws, dryers, trucks, cranes, for lifts. The workers wear clothes, eat food, it goes on and on and on. And realize, every single one of those things all started as raw materials (free).

Now, if you can get someone to do work for you and they agree to a price, you own their labor. Your job as an employer is to capitalize on that labor and turn a profit on it. so you need to make more money off their labor than you pay for it.

In that business model, you need to grow your labor pool to produce more, to sell more to earn more profit.

Now, computers and robots enable you to leverage your labor, or the labor of others.

One guy fixes 100 robots. One computer runs one robot. The robot needs no breaks and it's more efficient.

We could go on for days like this.

Money is labor. It allows you to buy and sell labor. When I look at a dollar, I see labor. My labor got me that dollar and I can buy someone elses labor wether it be directly by paying them to work for me, or I purchase somehting with the dollar that someone else produced through their labor.

I think abou this all the time.

Arbitrage is everything.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8422236].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author majesticman
      Money is a necessary evil. Cannot live with it. Cannot live without it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8425032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vipinpatwal123
    money is everything in that time
    but more important is how to utilize and invest money in right time at right place........
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8432910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JamesLeeOnline
    money is everything for someone and someone for nothing , someone for life
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8468047].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author varunmishra
    money is everything
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8476125].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mariahoustone
    Money is a good that acts as a medium of exchange in transactions. Classically it is said that money acts as a unit of account, a store of value, and a medium of exchange. Most authors find that the first two are nonessential properties that follow from the third. In fact, other goods are often better than money at being intertemporal stores of value, since most monies degrade in value over time through inflation or the overthrow of governments.
    ---------------------------------------
    Miami Beach Apartments
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8477933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ramsmum
    Thank you for this :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8512273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DavidAllenNeron
    money = experience .....

Money is different for everyone, money in itself is obviously the tangible accumulation of bills and coins, or now-a-days a bunch of numbers on a screen...

But for some people money is security, or safety...
    for some it's the complete opposite, if they have lots of money they become MORE self destructive, etc..

Money can be a means to help others, or a means to harm others.. or a form of control.

Money is many things, money has many faces ... because money is experience.

The experiences that manifest themselves are indicative of your personal focus, so it's important to understand these things ... something that helps is Frank Kern's Core Influence exercise... I recommend doing that if you haven't, you can find it on Youtube.

People chase money but what they fail to realize is that they are chasing an experience... what is it that you want to experience once you have the money? what do you want to do ... how will it change you? or your circumstances? If you align your conscious aspirations with your unconscious goals you'll find it's a lot easier to achieve whatever it is you consider financial success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8539400].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YHmuWong
    I like part III the most.Money is labor cost.Now,should I get some employees?That's where I am at.I profess I am like Shakespeare right now.To be or not.
    Signature

Number 11 is lucky in snake & ladders.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8544792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johntan17
    We need money to survive in this world but money is not everything. There are intangible things such as love, culture, values and history that money cannot buy.

It is interesting to note that people barter trade with one another (exchange one thing for another) when there was not money in the past. The first type of money came in the form of cowry shells in China about 1200 BC. In other countries, leather, beads, silver, gold and even noses have been used as money before!

If you are interested, you can go to this website to learn more about the history of money:

The History OF Money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8576225].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jcolon
    Awesome read, I will share with others who I feel really needs a Money lesson
    Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8581155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author roneidaselva
    Money is only a fiat paper. It can be destroy. But Gold is really wealth. Gold is a currency that can be exchangeable and can not destroy , So I will prefer Gold in place of Money paper.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8614622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Moodyboy003
    Great,but I do not think too much about money now,just work,because I do not have enough money for thinking!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8694330].message }}

Trending Topics