3,oooth post and small gift

15 replies
I started out on the Warrior forum many years ago when you actually had to pay to be a member.

It was actually the first thing I paid for online. I still remember the little warrior guy graphic. Maybe someone still has it. A soldier with a helmet.

Anyhow we have seen a lot of changes since then.

I remember that my boss at the time received an audio file and wanted me to find out how to play it. I worked in an International Aid organization.

I came onto the forum and a guy told me he had a tutorial but was too big to email (super fast 56 kb in those days) so he faxed it to me.

I went in that nite to the office and followed the tutorial and installed a sound card and when the boss came in the next day and started his computer it went Tada (Windows 95) and then listened to the audio.

I was promoted to IT manager and continued to fix computers and install networks all with the help of forums for another few years.

During this time I did part time internet marketing and in 2003 released my first major software product MP3 Sound Stream which still sells quite well today.

I made so much I was able to quit work and move into full time internet marketing.

I invested in new software and developed courses which have mostly done quite well.

In 2007 I moved to Thailand from Brisbane Australia where I started teaching orphans and young people what I had learnt over the years and was able to see all of them get jobs or start their own small businesses.

I returned to Brisbane in late 2008 so my wife could finish her studies and also see our new grand children for 12 months.

We head back to Thailand and the mission field early 2010.

My main business these days is coaching and training especially in core skills such as website and product development. We also do a lot of small business consulting and website refurbishment.

I also still tinker with small software projects. I am not a programmer but love getting old software and improving it in a marketing way.

I believe that my success is due to developing the core skills required to run a sustainable and successful online business, being consistent and focused.

For my 3,000 th post I would like to offer you this small gift. I made it especially for this post so no one else has seen it yet.

Download your PDF copy here. 2.5 mb

Feel free to give it away pull it apart etc.
#gift #internet marketing #online riches #post #promotions #small
  • Profile picture of the author dvduval
    Wow, what a great story! I don't know you, but it sounds like some wonderful things you've done online. I'll take a look at your book. Thanks for your contribution!
    Signature
    It is okay to contact me! I have been developing software since 1999, creating many popular products like phpLD.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[768874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iw433
    Thanks for the book and the story. Yea I joined the forum just for the goodies that was on the index page. It took a while before I got around to looking at the forum it self.
    Signature

Bill Skywalker Edwards
    Address-O-Lite

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[768896].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JoeCool
      Congrats on reaching the 3,000 posts milestone Quentin!

And thank you for the nice report... very well laid out and lots of useful information packed inside. A must read for any Warrior.

Best Regards,
      ~ JoeCool
      Signature

My Favorite Charity .:: www.Unitus.com ::. Helping Third World Entrepreneurial Families Help Themselves.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[768946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yankabilly
    Thanks for the GREAT READ every little always helps....
    Thanks
    John & Brandon
    Signature

Discover A SIMPLE System For Generating Fast & Easy Money On Money On Complete Auto Pilot!
    Grab This Free Report Now!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[773150].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JerryIL
      I love this type of story...you have made a difference in many lives. I only wish I could do the same some day. There are so many people that need help and your doing it...one person at a time..

I need someone to help set up a webiste for me so I can get going on my CPA business.
      Do you do this type of work.?

Thanks

Jerry
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[774195].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[778775].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scott Casey
    Great Job...I will check on the eBook as well. Congrats!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[790232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LKKnecht
    Love the layout of your ebook. Very nice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[808402].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author metafever
    Thanks for sharing mate . . . It does my heart good to know where your heading in life and that there is great people like you around!

I will keep you in my prayers!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[811052].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hash007
    thnks for sharing a lovely story
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[814993].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author usualcliche
    Thats a very inspiring story and I am glad there are still people like you out there. It's just a shame there are so many that are not as generous as you and they seem to overshadow the really good people. Thanks for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[816362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nokimchen
    oh! 3K posts!! OMG!!!
    you must be really an experienced IM.....How much you earn per day??
    I'm surely gonna download your ebook....
    thanx for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[816600].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bright Wings
    Hi Quentin,

Hey I remember you! I was on the original forum too, some years back, before it turned into this one. It's been a while since I've been here, and I'm just getting back into it again.

Thanks for sharing your success here -- that sure is sweet. And thanks too for the book. Congratulations on reaching another milestone.

What's next? Or is it a secret?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[818952].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WARCO
    congrats and thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[819701].message }}

Trending Topics