How To Generate Passive Income Online As An Affiliate

19 replies
Earning a regular passive income is something that everyone doing internet business should focus on. I did a video that shows you how to generate passive income as an affiliate.

Hope it helps...
Dr.Spencer Jones
#affiliate #generate #income #online #passive
  • Profile picture of the author MiroGold
    It's only for USA users?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8370977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ralphragew
    let me thank you sir spencer for sharing another great info.. you're the man..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8379274].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author josh107
    Great video,

Wonder which is better aweber or getresponse ?

What about list building?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386788].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dahard
    Great Vid thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8390382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author steelpaulo
    Thanks for the video training, you make a very important point in that concentrating on recurring subscriptions are better use of ones time. Clickbank.com allows you to refine your search for products that have recurring billing so that one can focus only upon residual income products.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8390604].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cason
    Pretty cool but I think most newbies shouldn't focus on SEO. SEO is a really tough game and it often costs A LOT of money and time, contrary to popular belief.
    Signature
    |
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8399351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chocobo244
    ok great, the rules have been changed now, more especially Google and SEO keeps playing with algorithm.
    Signature
    Check out my converting solo ads for IM/MMO offers here. 60% subscribers from premium countries.

Shorten your Facebook Ads process easily up with automation. Click here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8405981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jaimebeaudoin9
    cool video, can you show us more on building an email list?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8407977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author troy23
    In the past I had a course on Clickbank and delivered lessons via an autoresponder so I know this model does work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8419916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GetFansService
    Your on the right track, but blacklisting clickbank products is not a wise choice.

I alone make around 3-5k a month on single sale cb products.
    Signature
    `` A Risk Is Not A Gamble When You Do Your Homework``Sheldon ( Me)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8468650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author svetod
    My Income is almost passive, because I have build strong Adwords and Bing campaigns and they are making me lots of money. I only make some tweaks once per week and that's it.
    Signature
    Want To Know How I Make Money Online? Read my story http://affiliate-lifestyle.com/
    Follow me on Instagram for Daily Inspiration & Free Tips: svetlintodd
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8469369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author masterbis
    Not that i'm trying to look like having broad knowledge on top of everyone else. And i'm sure the name STIFORP rang the bell for some of warriors. But I think if someone looking for all in one affiliate' system, it is better to handle all in "one home". Stiforp might be a best place to get it all. I mean, you can get all the important tools you need to market your affiliate products in others' web, just say from clickbank. And you can also gain a good compensation from their bonus plan as their affiliate.

Paying pretty in-expensive membership (i recommend paying for yearly membership), we can get access to free email marketing, autoresponder, webinars, landing page setup, even access to free effective leads.

Just take a look at stiforp(dot)com for it, and if you find this post helpful, would really appreciate if you join stiforp under my affiliate link in my signature below.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487650].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author therod
      Originally Posted by masterbis View Post

Not that i'm trying to look like having broad knowledge on top of everyone else. And i'm sure the name STIFORP rang the bell for some of warriors. But I think if someone looking for all in one affiliate' system, it is better to handle all in "one home". Stiforp might be a best place to get it all. I mean, you can get all the important tools you need to market your affiliate products in others' web, just say from clickbank. And you can also gain a good compensation from their bonus plan as their affiliate.

Paying pretty in-expensive membership (i recommend paying for yearly membership), we can get access to free email marketing, autoresponder, webinars, landing page setup, even access to free effective leads.

Just take a look at stiforp(dot)com for it, and if you find this post helpful, would really appreciate if you join stiforp under my affiliate link in my signature below.
      what is your stiforp username?
      Signature

I'm not young enough to know everything.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8534735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vuser11
    for two weeks i bought an STIFORP annual Gold membership (3 Star PLUS) - this is a great program.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8537648].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Al amin
    Nice video. I enjoyed it. But I am not good at affiliate marketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8537650].message }}

Trending Topics