Let Me Know What You Think About My Sales Funnel

11 replies
I'm currently working an a product that I will be launching as a WSO. I have outsourced the WSO graphics and am working on how to set up my sales funnel.

I have created a mind map of what it will look like...I'm sure that it still needs more work. Let me know what you think about it.

Check Out My Sales Funnel Mind Map
#funnel #outsourced wso graphics #sales
  • Profile picture of the author irfanrufi
    its quite impressive i wish you all the best
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8606165].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jlag2351
    Best of luck! (:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8608097].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amedeojoy
    First of all i would like to appreciate your effort and you just did a great work.Awesome.. I have seen many useful things on your product and been done effectively in all aspects..Really i found it was great..Looks sedate..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8625991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wolster
    Looks good Susan, I would also consider sticking an exit popup on your squeeze page to capture some of the traffic that don't want your offer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8685424].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KevMason
    Hey Susan,

I feel the funnel looks pretty good, but here are a few thing to improve it.

Instead of setting the Bronze to Gold with an exit to Silver levels I would do it this way around. Focus on giving them the Silver option first then once they accept, then offer them the Gold Level but you MUST ensure you sell the benefits that getting the Gold over Silver will help speed up results (time/money) I feel this would convert more better.

Lastly I would have at a minimum emails created for the first 30days, or at very least 7-14 days worth then you can add the additional days, after getting a good conversion rate on first amount of week/s. Remember you must try to educate/entertain/highlight benefits of how your offer will help user and why they must buy now and from you!

Also ensure at Opt step to place exit pops.

Hope that helps
    Signature

=================================
    Online Marketing Tips & Training Check Out >>TheOnlineTrapstar.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8754100].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author usfemail
      Originally Posted by KevMason View Post

Hey Susan,

I feel the funnel looks pretty good, but here are a few thing to improve it.

Instead of setting the Bronze to Gold with an exit to Silver levels I would do it this way around. Focus on giving them the Silver option first then once they accept, then offer them the Gold Level but you MUST ensure you sell the benefits that getting the Gold over Silver will help speed up results (time/money) I feel this would convert more better.

Lastly I would have at a minimum emails created for the first 30days, or at very least 7-14 days worth then you can add the additional days, after getting a good conversion rate on first amount of week/s. Remember you must try to educate/entertain/highlight benefits of how your offer will help user and why they must buy now and from you!

Also ensure at Opt step to place exit pops.

Hope that helps

Thanks for your reply and I will definitely take that into consideration when setting it up. I totally agree with you on having email set up for 7-14 days before I release it.

This is something that I've been working and will hopefully get it accomplished in the next few days.

Thanks

Susan
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8764906].message }}

Trending Topics