10 Lessons I've Learned From Creating My Own Product!!!

7 replies
I have been working extremely hard on my very first real product. I never knew that creating a product was going to take so much work.

I still have some work to do on it it's only 95% complete and I'm sure that I still have a lot to learn. But I've learned some valuable lessons that I would like to share.

I now believe that anyone can create their own product. Of course I'll let you know how I feel once it's done and what my results are after the launch. 10 Lessons I've Learned From Product Creation
#creating #learned #lessons #product
  • Profile picture of the author Zafir
    Wow! Lot of usefull info there! Thank your for being so sharing with us. I will re-read this article often.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8621931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neontiger
    Thanks for sharing all that useful piece of advice.

And yes, the idea that everyone can create their own product is nearly familiar when the obvious experience of someone is clearly proven, like in your case.

Keep it up and I'm looking forward to it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8622386].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Luke Corden
    Great blog post OP. I have recently gone through my first product development and I can relate to a lot of what you say. I also really like your passion and determination to never go back to your 9-5. I am in a similar position myself. I'm quitting on the last day of this year never to return.

If you have the time you can read about it on my blog.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the share.
    Signature

Check out www.lukecorden.com for 100% free listbuilding course, marketing tips, advice and tomfoolery
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8773683].message }}

Trending Topics