3 replies
A Full Step by Step Guide & Video Tutorial on Installing Prosper202
enjoy POF Angler | Installing Prosper202 on CPanel
#cpanel #install #prosper202
  • Profile picture of the author baulaamon
    Originally Posted by POFAngler View Post

Ready to start tracking your campaigns? Let me show you how to install Prosper202 quickly and easily! I'll be using a temporary installation on the server here that will be deleted immediately after this tutorial is completed.

Please note that it's wise to purchase a separate domain for tracking only. This helps keep your tracking information AWAY from your domains so that 'stalkers' (including some networks and other affiliates) can't find your domains.

I would choose something short and different. trkrobert.com is fine. Using your initials, name, etc. +track or trk.com or .net, .info, etc. is absolutely fine.

I would purchase it at namecheap.com and use the free WhoIS protection and hide your name and address to ensure that you're protecting your ass..ets as much as possible!

In the future, you can also setup an SSL certificate to help protect data and even use it to blank the referrer. What's the referrer? Well, if you leave affiliit.com and go to google.com - google sees the referrer (referring site) as affiliit.com.

Why is this important? Because some networks are very shady (and some are just protecting their own ass...ets) and will follow referrers to see your site. If you've got a killer campaign, guess what? Some of these people will actually copy it and steal it from you. Not fun!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8787845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paybayzon
    Originally Posted by POFAngler View Post

Where can I download the Prosper202 software?

Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8795901].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author POFAngler
    I have a copy on my site - Here is the Link 2 the post with the download link
    Signature
    POF Angler
    The Ultimate Ad Generator & Bulk Uploader
    Boost CTR's and ROI

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8807858].message }}

Trending Topics