Free Report: How To Drive Traffic With Article Marketing!

10 replies
Click on the link below to download the latest issue of the Make Money Online eZine and discover how to drive traffic with article marketing and how to build an affiliate army to grow your profits:

Click Here To Download!
(no optin required)
#article #drive #free #marketing #report #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author Maestroo
    Can't wait to read. Thanks for sharing.
    Signature
    but i have promises to keep and miles to go before i sleep...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8712297].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8713159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author veekay31
    kazoone2,

How effective is article marketing for you? I have a lot of articles on ezinearticles but the traffic has reduced substantially in the last two years. Some of my articles dominated page1 of Google for several years but have dropped to page 5-6 now.

thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8720730].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author duplication
    Write one article. Spin it at least 20 times. The more you can spin it the more places you can post it. Then find all the article sites you can upload your articles to. Point all your links back to your money site or splash page.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8724077].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Xelpher
      Originally Posted by duplication View Post

Write one article. Spin it at least 20 times. The more you can spin it the more places you can post it. Then find all the article sites you can upload your articles to. Point all your links back to your money site or splash page.
      Thank you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8731640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author he_august
    thank you for the sharing... :>

got the report...

although, it will be best to remove your "no optin required" below your download link when you asked for email address to get your report
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8731571].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kazoone2
      Originally Posted by he_august View Post

thank you for the sharing... :>

got the report...

although, it will be best to remove your "no optin required" below your download link when you asked for email address to get your report
      Thanks for spotting that. I updated the pages but forgot I had it listed here. All good now.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8736042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dimlm21
    Nice!! I will get it right now!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8733907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chev
    It's a really good book, but as soon as i get enough spare time. i will try my best to read that book off. Anyways thanks for sharing this awesome book
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8761521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Magicalidea
    That's good book. I have read all pages and I find out something new for my business. Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8788157].message }}

Trending Topics