[Goodies Here] Free ebooks and more in various Niches

17 replies
What's up Warriors!

I'm in the process of cleaning up my bookmarks and have stumbled on some real goodies! I'll probably organize them all in one post when I get some time. For now, I found a link to a pretty old website which has a bunch of free ebooks. Check it out and let me know if you find anything interesting or useful.

Free Ebooks - Download free ebooks with no restrictions

Vanessa

P.S. If there's anything there that you think you shouldn't download for free, please don't.

P.P.S. I apologize if this has been posted recently elsewhere.
#ebooks #free #goodies #niches
  • Profile picture of the author Moneymaker2012
    Hi Digimediaworx,
    Thanks for sharing this amazing site details on this forum.This site having bunch of ebooks on every topic like: Internet Marketing, Earn Money Online and may more....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8846208].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Vanessa Rodriguez
      Originally Posted by Moneymaker2012 View Post

Hi Digimediaworx,
      Thanks for sharing this amazing site details on this forum.This site having bunch of ebooks on every topic like: Internet Marketing, Earn Money Online and may more....
      You're welcome!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8846308].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reqchri
    Thank you my friend..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8851239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sanjaybanerjee
    Great Links Vanessa
    super duper
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8851617].message }}
    No problem! Glad to help my fellow Warriors any way I can.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8852989].message }}
    • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8853041].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gary77
        Thanx Digi! these are awesome!

You and everybody else can check these freebies out at my site...not as many as yours but its growing!

Free Downloads - Internet Marketing eBooks and Software | IM Warrior Reviews
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8854867].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author pamclark
          Just wanted to say I created categories for the free ebooks you gave and tested recipies yesterday picked the 5 most appealing IMO and got 4 email addresses for my list and 6 FB page likes so for free x thankyou will release the other categories each day as got them all sorted and ready - about an hours work to do initially (as I checked and edited) and then and 1/2 hour daily to do the postings x
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8858586].message }}
            Originally Posted by pamclark View Post

Just wanted to say I created categories for the free ebooks you gave and tested recipies yesterday picked the 5 most appealing IMO and got 4 email addresses for my list and 6 FB page likes so for free x thankyou will release the other categories each day as got them all sorted and ready - about an hours work to do initially (as I checked and edited) and then and 1/2 hour daily to do the postings x
            I'm amazed you got all that done. I knew I kept that link for something. That's awesome!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8885349].message }}
          Originally Posted by Gary77 View Post

Thanx Digi! these are awesome!

You and everybody else can check these freebies out at my site...not as many as yours but its growing!

Free Downloads - Internet Marketing eBooks and Software | IM Warrior Reviews
          Wow, your site looks amazing! Thanks for the share
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8885346].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author skandy85
    These guys are ok as well. Some nice Ebooks and their affiliate scheme is not bad too. Got a wee nice income coming in at moment - not going to promise riches but its a nice stream of small amounts. FREE EBOOK + affiliate programme
    Signature

The road to success is always under construction! Free training on how to make money online is available here - no email required!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8867189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yoangov
    Thanks for the share, Digimediaworx! A very nice list of resources! =)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8867201].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jcause
      Ahh, very nice of you to post this. I'll have a look and I'm sure there's something I can use for the various niches, info and articles. Nice share!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8884212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dezekiel
    Wow!!!
    Thanks for posting this...but please can this books be edited or sell the way it is?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8916838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DomRau
    I'am very happy to see people who helps to another people Thank you for sharing of valuable information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8926489].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DomRau
    Have somebody found valuable e-books?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8926503].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author giulio74
    Thank you .........
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9006046].message }}

Trending Topics