Landing Page for Multiple Products

4 replies
It seems like every product landing page I see is for a single product with a possible upsell option.

My niche product has one primary function but a multitude of aesthetic designs. How best could I put together a landing page that shows my products and calls the prospect to action, but doesn't require them spending too much time browsing and thinking?

Cheers
#landing #multiple #page #products
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Cohen
    Originally Posted by wilddog View Post

It seems like every product landing page I see is for a single product with a possible upsell option.

My niche product has one primary function but a multitude of aesthetic designs. How best could I put together a landing page that shows my products and calls the prospect to action, but doesn't require them spending too much time browsing and thinking?

Cheers
    In direct response, it's been proven over and over... if you give your prospects too many choices, response decreases.

If you're asking about e-commerce, drop-downs that change the design of the item being displayed are a good way to go.

Alex
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8993167].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wilddog
      Unfortunately, the variation is not a simple color or size change that a drop-down could handle. Each product has the same function but looks entirely unique. Kind of like how all cars are for driving, but every model is different.

Right now I'm thinking of a landing that shows about 8 model images in a side panel, and when one is clicked, the image expands on the other side of the page with a well-written copy and a buy button.

At the same time I need a strong hook, like 25% off or buy 1 get one 50% off. An effective offer to get them to bite.

Thoughts anyone?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8997663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wilddog
    Thanks for your help!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8997873].message }}

Trending Topics