Even more Email marketing Tips

12 replies
Email marketing and list building is truly one of the easiest methods of building automated income online. With a single click of the mouse, you can instantly broadcast a promotional based email to a built-in customer base, without having to worry about the cost of customer acquisition or advertising.

In order to monetize your lists effectively however, you need to focus on treating your subscribers well so that they trust you and of course, respond to your offers.

You can stand out from the majority of email marketers in your industry by overdelivering on fresh, quality content.

Remember that people sign up to receive your emails believing that they will benefit in some way. If you deliver quality, relevant and useful information that truly helps them, you will be rewarded with an active and responsive subscriber base.

Focus on building a relationship with your subscribers through constant contact and updates.

Don't let your list run cold by failing to communicate with your subscribers. It's relatively easy to design an email marketing campaign by using high quality private label material, and by hiring content writers to create articles that can be used within your broadcasts.

Never forget this and if you have questions ask them here!
#email #email marketing #marketing #tips
  • Profile picture of the author joey28
    I am trying to learn how to effectively right emails, I wanna learn how to email marketing, do you write it as story line to build rapport I don't know i am youtubing videos tryong to get ideas and effectively write emails
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9095202].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Marco Moeschter
      Originally Posted by joey28 View Post

I am trying to learn how to effectively right emails, I wanna learn how to email marketing, do you write it as story line to build rapport I don't know i am youtubing videos tryong to get ideas and effectively write emails
      Joey, don't over complicate things the key is to start with list building and as soon as you have one subscriber on your list start writing mails. Your mails wont be the best at the beginning but it's like with all new skills you learn you have to keep going and train train train. PM me your email and I going to send you a step by step guide about email marketing!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9095449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pcgun007
    I want to start email marketing but I don't think it will be easy to get people's email address
    Signature
    Google Maps Scraper with Valid Email Addresses - GMap Leads Generator
    ‿︵‿︵.。*゚+.*.。(❁´◡`❁)。.。:+ *‿︵‿︵
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9097328].message }}
      Originally Posted by pcgun007 View Post

I want to start email marketing but I don't think it will be easy to get people's email address

I'm not telling you it will be easy because if it would be so easy we all would be millionaires. But a lot of people do it so you can do it. Just don't get overwhelmed with to much information.

Built a squeeze page pick one traffic source and master it. Just stick to it and focus 100% on building this list. Don't jump from one traffic source or one product to another.

As soon as you have subscribers on your list start building trust and a relationship and give them value and answers to their problems. Don't try to sell them right of the gate because this will just bring the opposite effect. Help them that's the key and they will help you as well.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9097671].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author brijesh
      Originally Posted by pcgun007 View Post

For email data base there is lots of way to collect it. you can manually search on internet or contact to any agency to the same. For more details you can also contact me on ibrijeshpatel@gmail.com. I will help you out for the same.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9110001].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Hensley
    Thanks for the advice Marco
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9103724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mcb247
    Some great advice Marco, building a list is definitely the way to go.
    Signature

Create Your Own Sales Funnels More Info Here
    Get Your Wordpress Blog Live On The Internet More Info Here

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9104132].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Reddy20
    .... It starts with building a list, continues with data management, and ends at revenue generation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9104701].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rebamalik
    Always take permission.Without having permission , spam complaints will increase and people will ignore your email. With an email campaign, you can attract specific prospects and send them emails related to a particular topic.Nothing annoys email subscribers more than getting an offer at the wrong time in their inbox. Strategically and calmly earn the opportunity to make a sale by providing the helpful and relevant content that they originally signed up for. For privacy reasons, most email clients disable images unless the user allows it. Because of this, any images you include in the email should have descriptive text set for the Alternative attribute.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9217647].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author owaish
      Originally Posted by rebamalik View Post

Always take permission.Without having permission , spam complaints will increase and people will ignore your email. With an email campaign, you can attract specific prospects and send them emails related to a particular topic.Nothing annoys email subscribers more than getting an offer at the wrong time in their inbox. Strategically and calmly earn the opportunity to make a sale by providing the helpful and relevant content that they originally signed up for. For privacy reasons, most email clients disable images unless the user allows it. Because of this, any images you include in the email should have descriptive text set for the Alternative attribute.

whose will give me permission and where i take permission plz tell me
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9230458].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anshar
    Any advice on how to make facebook CPC ads to accept my squeze page?
    Facebook and adwords usualy denies my ads if im using a squeze page..

My plan is to create a full informative site about my nich and only have a small email input box, so facebook accepts it...

Your thoughts?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9313486].message }}
      Originally Posted by Anshar View Post

Any advice on how to make facebook CPC ads to accept my squeze page?
      Facebook and adwords usualy denies my ads if im using a squeze page..

My plan is to create a full informative site about my nich and only have a small email input box, so facebook accepts it...

Your thoughts?
      Hey Anshar,

I'm not experienced with Facebook ads because I just starting out to use them. The best is you ask questions like that in the social media or ad networks section of the Forum!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9315425].message }}

Trending Topics