FREE Website Development Guide - Website Design & Traffic

13 replies
Hello Warriors
Just like to give back some knowledge that I have learnt over the years of creating & building Websites

In my e-book "The Website Building Guide" you will find some neat tips & Techniques for Planning & Designing as well as getting a website off the ground and ranking well fast, In the book I look at many areas

Planning a Website
Buying the right Domain Name -Branding or Key wording
Hosting - Local or Global
Getting Traffic
Getting Repeat Traffic
Email Marketing
Social Media
Affiliate Marketing

Grab a copy let me know your thoughts, there is no opt-in needed, click the link or the book and save it to your computer "The Website Building Guide"

#design #development #free #guide #traffic #website
  • [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9296622].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author David Hall
      Thanks for your reply Micheal, just understand this is a guide for newbie online marketers that give tips on the easiest ways to implement Marketing & Website building techniques, to give people the best possible start to building a website and getting their website off the ground.

Most people new to building their Online Website and marketing have limited experience with any type of coding let a lone coding talk or the coding jargon.

The Guide provides tips on how to choose a domain name for a website, and will help people decide either to brand or keyword their Domain, how to name the domain for local use or global and the same goes for picking a hosting company local or global!.

These tips will help people have the opportunity to learn one of the Fastest and simple ways to build a website and have it listed in the search engines.

As for building the actual website not many folks know how to program a site from scratch and that is why using Website Development Programs like WordPress, WYSIWYG, Dreamweaver make the creation process possible for newbie website builders.

I remember 14 years ago building my first website when there was no programs like this available and typing in HTML code on note pad for days to create a website was one of the only ways a newbie could build a website, unless they wanted to pay thousands, now people have the opportunity to try it for themselves with the ease of using development programs or purchasing pre build websites from developers sites like yours, without the cost and programing knowledge.
      Thanks for viewing the Website Building Guide and all the best in you ventures as a web Developer
      David
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9302691].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Akil Malek
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9296796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve3214
    It's really a nice effort by you about sharing information with others. It's seen easy after reading in any book but everything need practices and same with this that until you will not continue practice with this then it will not possible for you learn designing and development with expertise.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9303991].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Klozter
    Thank you so much, always find information of this type very useful!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9304792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author unreal
    thank you very much bro for this awesome guide, very useful for me!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9372872].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fsiegel
    Banned
    Thanks for this! it was really helpful
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9395572].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author beastwood
    Banned
    Thanks for sharing this David! will definitely check this out!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9399003].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author and5wf
    Thank you so much, very useful information about website building.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9407484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author odohjc
    Hi David Hall,
    Web development and design is the bed rock of internet business. Any Newbie aspiring to go into internet business must know what web development is. You have provided useful tips which I must not fail to commend.
    Planning your business determines what domain name you will choose, the type of hosting packages or the hosting company you choose, etc.
    I do recommend this guide to all newbies.
    odohjc
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9425086].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yesbazaar
    You have shared a great article i am appreciate for this article it is more useful
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9463496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trans4mayshuns
    Is this for clients themselves to learn how to build a site or tips for web developers?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9472188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author awww1some
    Thank you so much, very useful information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9517657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 704Designs
    Thanks for sharing this I appreciate it!
    Signature

Web design, SEO, article creation, branding, we do it all.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9662774].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sginteractive
    I have Expert team of the professional, If you discus any thing you can meet our expert .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9666039].message }}

Trending Topics