F R E E Online Marketing & Strategy eBook!

0 replies
< Get your free copy from: http://www.Online-Marketing-Advice.com>

As some of you already know from other business forums, I finally decided to bite the bullet and put some of my expertise into an eBook all about Online Marketing Strategy!

This is real marketing & strategy advice for online business websites.

As this is my first book (ever!) I am giving away a few free copies to a few people on WF to review it and to help me make it better (changes and additions) before it goes public...

If you are interested, and want to help by posting your honest review to this thread, go to:

http://www.Online-Marketing-Advice.com
(Limited quantities)

You don't have to be an expert in online marketing, you just need to be doing business online. That way you can give me ideas of what else you would like to see included in my book!

I've got it set up to email you the hidden link so that I can keep it private as I am planning to do an official launch for this book in the future. You are welcome to unsubscribe as soon as you get the book, but feel free to stay on, as I will be providing extremely useful content to my subscribers!

Here's just some of what you will find inside the 60-Page eBook;

• How you can use the Internet to its absolute fullest potential for your own business - by finding, converting and creating repeat business from your customers!
  • How to find your 'niche' and why it's so important for you to establish a unique point of difference. (Page 10)
  • Why your customers go online, and exactly what they expect from you, your business and your website.
  • The main fears and concerns that your customers have about buying from you, and how you can put them at ease - instantly! This secret alone will dramatically boost your sales! (Page 24)
  • How you can AMAZE your customers, by finding out and giving them exactly what they want - not only keeping them happy, but making them hungry for more! I show you how!
  • How to establish your 'brand' and portray a strong image in your product/service, website, emails and phone calls.
    How to build a powerful, customer-pleasing website that will send your sales through the roof!
  • A complete page-by-page analysis outlining exactly what your website MUST contain in order to convert your visitors into paying customers! (Page 34)
  • The details of back-end systems that can automate your business, saving you time and money while boosting REPEAT sales!
  • The most effective traffic building techniques used by the big companies, that will bring truck loads of quality, targeted and PAYING visitors into your new customer-pleasing website!
  • Insight into viral marketing methods that will grow your customer base exponentially! (Page 57)
  • How your website can compete right alongside the major corporations online, and the way that you can actually have an advantage over them! This might surprise you!
  • and much, much more!

Get your FREE copy of my book from:

http://www.Online-Marketing-Advice.com

Once you've had a read, let me know your thoughts on this thread!

If you love it, tell me. If you hate it, TELL ME!

Heath Sanchez
#ebook #marketing #online #strategy

Trending Topics