What Is The Best Site To Buy Facebook Likes From?

by 99 comments
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what sites they've used, how quickly those sites have delivered on their promises (or if they even delivered).

Any info about stick rates would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
#social networks #buy #facebook #likes #site

  • Profile picture of the author iuditg
    Most of these like providers, provide bots and spams. Its better to have 50 real and legit people then have a list of 5000 bots and spammers. Try to invite all your friends and tell them to share
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    I agree...the best way to build genuine facebook friends is the honest way.
    If you plan on marketing to them, fake friends won't have any interest anyway.
  • Profile picture of the author PMinc
    Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

    I agree...the best way to build genuine facebook friends is the honest way.
    If you plan on marketing to them, fake friends won't have any interest anyway.
    This actually isn't for me - it's for a giveaway and we are trying to minimize the time spent on FB.
  • Profile picture of the author Vlad Bacioiu
    Originally Posted by John Breese View Post

    This actually isn't for me - it's for a giveaway and we are trying to minimize the time spent on FB.
    hmm, I think I have an idea, try looking on fiverr. Many people are offering traffic to your sites, I think they deal with fans on facebook.
  • Profile picture of the author Aussie_Al
    I just ordered 400 likes for one of my facebook pages today from Fiverr

    Hasn't happened yet but I will let you know if the page gets banned or the whole venture backfires on me
  • Profile picture of the author PMinc
    Originally Posted by Aussie_Al View Post

    I just ordered 400 likes for one of my facebook pages today from Fiverr

    Hasn't happened yet but I will let you know if the page gets banned or the whole venture backfires on me
    Thanks Al, personally I've never had much luck with Fiverr on this matter.
  • Profile picture of the author tritrain
    My vote for such things would be Fivrr.

    Not only can you buy services, but you could offset the costs by offering your own. Very handy!
  • Profile picture of the author NikkiDelgado
    I have ordered likes from fiverr before. Its good if you are looking for getting your numbers up but not so great if you are looking to convert them.
    Most of the gigs on fiverr follow through with the orders and stick to rates. They are also very reasonably priced.
  • Profile picture of the author bitriot
    This may sound crazy, but what about getting facebook like from facebook? Facebook ads has provided me about 400 likes in 2 months against a 3 dollar a day budget with a CPC of around 13 cents. Not too shabby IMO.
  • Profile picture of the author StephenGates
    I have never purchased likes before , so my statement is pure opinion...

    First of all I would try to build a fan page of excellent content and a Solid call to action ( click like button and opt in email )... Be sure to give something of real value away for free ( No Junk ) !

    Don't try to sell some one the first time they land on your fanpage ( I don't think FBers are looking to be sold at FB on a Fanpage , Yet ! )

    Make your fanpage offer completely irresistible !

    This should get you likes and email opt ins to your email list for your offer... Now with every thing set up and in place to go viral ! You need to start to drive real traffic and demographically appointed prospects to your fanpage.. (EX) Forums , blog commenting , video marketing , ppc , Facebook and so many other ways !

    I think Buying a few likes is not a bad thing , you need 25 to brand your fanpage anyways & it helps it look popular in the beginning to other real visitors... however I would not expect anything else out of the likes you purchase !

    One thing that may or may not work for you at this point after everything is set up is buy a gig at fivver.Where they share you link with their friends list ( beware their FB friends list may not be target to your offer at all ) It may be worth a try for five bucks though if their list is large !

    Good Luck !
  • Profile picture of the author PMinc
    Originally Posted by StephenGates View Post

    I have never purchased likes before , so my statement is pure opinion...

    First of all I would try to build a fan page of excellent content and a Solid call to action ( click like button and opt in email )... Be sure to give something of real value away for free ( No Junk ) !

    Don't try to sell some one the first time they land on your fanpage ( I don't think FBers are looking to be sold at FB on a Fanpage , Yet ! )

    Make your fanpage offer completely irresistible !

    This should get you likes and email opt ins to your email list for your offer... Now with every thing set up and in place to go viral ! You need to start to drive real traffic and demographically appointed prospects to your fanpage.. (EX) Forums , blog commenting , video marketing , ppc , Facebook and so many other ways !

    I think Buying a few likes is not a bad thing , you need 25 to brand your fanpage anyways & it helps it look popular in the beginning to other real visitors... however I would not expect anything else out of the likes you purchase !

    One thing that may or may not work for you at this point after everything is set up is buy a gig at fivver.Where they share you link with their friends list ( beware their FB friends list may not be target to your offer at all ) It may be worth a try for five bucks though if their list is large !

    Good Luck !
    Thanks...that really was a very solid response.

    Nothing is actually sold on the FB page. It really is only meant to be a bulletin board for the main site, but the problem is the conundrum of having very few fans and therefore making new visitors bill the page as a lost cause.

    What we need are more fans to perpetuate a greater Like rate. When people visit your FB fan page and they see tumbleweeds in place of user participation, there's a problem.
  • Profile picture of the author FreelanceScribe
    You need 25 "Likes" to acquire a username (VanityURL) and fiverr.com is perfect for getting these "Likes" quickly. I have done it 3 times and they were delivered within 2-3 days. Avoid those offering thousands of "Likes" because they are untargeted fans and useless for marketing purpose. I just get them so I can get on with acquiring a username.
  • Profile picture of the author NateC
    Fiverr is great to get you started, but the old fashioned way is still the most effective.
  • Profile picture of the author diegoortiz
    hey have you thought about Twiends its free and you can get as many followers as you want
  • Profile picture of the author Sheryl Polomka
    I used a service on Fiverr to get 250 links. Some services offer to invite 250 or 500 people but don't guarantee actual likes. The person I used guaranteed 250 likes and he did get them. Having said that, in the couple of weeks since about 50 of them have unliked, so I ended up with about 200 likes which is not too bad. It's enough to give my page likes so it doesn't just look like an empty page with no likes
  • Profile picture of the author iuditg
    Its really useless to have fake likes as you would never convert them instead get 100 quality likes from your friends.

    You can even offer discounts to all your clients if they like the page, this way you would know that everyone in your list is genuine which eventually would result into higher conversion RATE..!!
  • Profile picture of the author aula
    many people on fiverr are just plain old scammers

    that's why Nigeria is the biggest provider of gigs on fiverr

    likes are very useful for the image of your business

    people who cannot get likes they will always be jealous and say the opposite
  • Profile picture of the author Richard Van
    Originally Posted by aula View Post

    many people on fiverr are just plain old scammers

    that's why Nigeria is the biggest provider of gigs on fiverr

    likes are very useful for the image of your business

    people who cannot get likes they will always be jealous and say the opposite
    It's quite amusing aula,

    You rushed to a persons aid in another thread that wouldn't answer a simple question and claimed everyone was bashing him, then you wade in here and make a completely blanket, bashing statement about Nigerians.

    :rolleyes:
  • Profile picture of the author Mo Goulet
    Originally Posted by Sheryl Polomka View Post

    I used a service on Fiverr to get 250 links. Some services offer to invite 250 or 500 people but don't guarantee actual likes. The person I used guaranteed 250 likes and he did get them. Having said that, in the couple of weeks since about 50 of them have unliked, so I ended up with about 200 likes which is not too bad. It's enough to give my page likes so it doesn't just look like an empty page with no likes
    That's the real reason why someone should invest in likes through a service like Fivrr. If you are not relying on those fans to make purchases, then your page has value simply because of the number of fans you have. I can almost guarantee any page other than Ashton Kutcher's started out using some type of Bot.

    I think there is a warrior or 2 who offer the services but they are a bit pricey. Fiver has a few that are reliable at $5 for 200 like but be aware that you will lose about 10% over the course of 30 days. Every time you post to your wall you'll see a drop within the hour.

    I know someone who does 1000 likes within 24 hours for $25 and he does not need to be an admin. PM me if you are interested. He does private work and does not want his name publicized. BTW....It's not me. LOL
  • Profile picture of the author jackjohnson
    I would not by my fans at all, get your own traffic to it and bribe them to like your page. In my signature you can see an example. I have not sent any traffic to it yet. I customized the like vault script from one of the WSOs. if you need any help please let me know

Next Topics on Trending Feed