Im launching my own social media marketing mgmt/consulting business & working on my first price quote right now. This guy doesn't have a ton of money but really needs my help & will jump for the right price. I also really need to sign my first customer...so Im nervous I'll quote too high.
My services will be working with Facebook, Google+, Twitter & Pinterest. Whatever network makes the most sense for each business will determine the amount of time/content devoted to each.
1. Initial Social Media Potential Assessment & Recommendations.
I will do this for every client in order to determine what platforms they need to be on. Help them identify specific goals, target audience etc. Basically, I will ask them a bunch of relevant questions, then research it all and come back with an overall/general but insightful social marketing recommendation based on targeted customer, industry, geography and competition.
This will vary greatly from business to business. I had not originally planned to charge for this, but it can often require alot of time and effort. But I'd like to have a set fee if possible. (NOTE: I already did this for the person I am quoting right now and didnt charge...the time I spent putting that info together is actually why I decided I should charge for it).
Once the initial assessment & recommendations are given, the client can choose to have me either:
1. Set up & customize (with profile pics/cover photos etc) their social media accounts/pages (if they do not have them).
2. If they already have pages...I can enhance/spruce em up if needed. (SMALLER SET ONE-TIME FEE)
3. If they need to create any tabs..(SET FEE RANGE PER TAB)
If they want to maintain their own postings & updates...then they can stop here OR sign up for
for a full service plan with:
1. Dedicated activity/content maintenance...number of updates/posts/tweets will vary depending on industry and set objectives. (set monthly fee ranging on time required)
2. FB Advertising Campaign- (set monthly fee for placing, creation and design of ads (Seperate fee from their advertising budget).
3. Contests will be a seperate fee as well.
I know that this is a pretty wordy post...but I cannot decide how much to charge.
ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll gladly accept ballpark figures : )
It would also be very helpful to hear what all ya'll are charging.
please help!!!! Thanks in advance!