Social Media Bar

by enterprisemind 6 replies
Hi WF Family,

Is anyone here using the Social Media Bar to increase social media exposure? I have noticed a lot of people using this lately and went to the site to find it's only a form. Please describe your experiences with it. Does it help any? Please advise.


Thanks
#social media #bar #media #social #social media bar
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Loopydupe
    what do you mean by social media bar? You mean social media bar as in a plugin on facebook or any other social media site?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7689951].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author franktwin
    Its Basically a clever URL shortner that can grab pics on the internet for you and create a image thumb nail of your choice to describe your site without actually having those pics on your sites content.

    *** In Simple Terms****

    When you share a link on facebook, FB automatically grabs a thumbnail preview of the web site you are sharing, with social media bar you can create thumb nail previews of any image you would like just by having the Image URL.

    Pretty Cool if you ask me... I use it some times when I am trying to promote my site with a specific image..

    Cheers,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7690216].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enterprisemind
      Originally Posted by franktwin View Post

      Its Basically a clever URL shortner that can grab pics on the internet for you and create a image thumb nail of your choice to describe your site without actually having those pics on your sites content.

      *** In Simple Terms****

      When you share a link on facebook, FB automatically grabs a thumbnail preview of the web site you are sharing, with social media bar you can create thumb nail previews of any image you would like just by having the Image URL.

      Pretty Cool if you ask me... I use it some times when I am trying to promote my site with a specific image..

      Cheers,
      Thanks for the overview and the feedback. I was wondering if it is successfiul in making your content viral.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7705178].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author franktwin
        Well, that is a tricky question, I think a image can grab the user's attention but as far as going viral I think that would be up to what you are offering in order for it to go viral.

        Cheers,


        Originally Posted by enterprisemind View Post

        Thanks for the overview and the feedback. I was wondering if it is successfiul in making your content viral.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7756720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dougbrysun
    The addition of a social media toolbar to your website can provide a wonderful user experience and large marketing exposure. The connection between your visitors can be tightened up as they will be able to share news directly with each other. The social media revolution has taken a sharp turn for the best with these fantastic new toolbar software packages.

    Both easy to implement and customize, a social media toolbar is the perfect way to garner more attention and page views from your users.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7705557].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author enterprisemind
      Originally Posted by dougbrysun View Post

      The addition of a social media toolbar to your website can provide a wonderful user experience and large marketing exposure. The connection between your visitors can be tightened up as they will be able to share news directly with each other. The social media revolution has taken a sharp turn for the best with these fantastic new toolbar software packages.

      Both easy to implement and customize, a social media toolbar is the perfect way to garner more attention and page views from your users.
      Thanks for the feedback dougbrysun.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7755948].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    why do facebook ads get disapproved?

    smurfboii in Social Networks

    So i am trying to advertise a product on FaceBook (an affiliate product) which is based on a diet plan, the link takes people to my site which has a ... [read more]

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Blog and guest posting ideas

    Ahsan21 in SEO

    Hi.. Today's marketing level are depend on blogs and guest posting and majorities of companies required those employees whose have an idea of guest and blog posting.. Actually i have ... [read more]

  • 9 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    John Mueller just called SEMRush a "Blackhat Scraper"

    Article here: https://goo.gl/KTL5sC Provoking the thought here: Considering that most, if not all SEO and Content writers consider SEMRush, Moz, RankRanger and other various scraping and SEO tools to be ... [read more]

  • 148 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Tons of Bad Advice In This Thread

    Most people that come to the forum are looking for advice on how to build their business or to otherwise make more money. Thanks to all those willing to help ... [read more]

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    How to Monetize 5k Visitors Per Day

    lilrut in CRO

    I have a website that specializes in Game Rules. It receives on average 5000 visitors per day with keyword traffic related to the specific rules individuals are searching for. I ... [read more]