FB Cash Method

Profile picture of the author lauriedharma by lauriedharma Posted: 02/28/2013
Is this a genuine product? Will it generat cas as promised?
Please advise
Lauretta:confused:
#cash #method

  • Profile picture of the author FirstSocialApps
    FirstSocialApps
    Here is a tip for you. NO product will generate cash. Just like no hammer is going to build you a house. There just tools. You have to do the work.
  • Profile picture of the author zpoll92
    zpoll92
    Originally Posted by lauriedharma View Post

    Is this a genuine product? Will it generat cas as promised?
    Please advise
    Lauretta:confused:
    Yes there is. However you need to work a lot to create a product like that but it will generate cash IF you sell it, for sure!
  • Profile picture of the author Angela V. Edwards
    Angela V. Edwards
    There's NOTHING in the member's area. Nothing. I've submitted a support ticket and got NO response. I sent emails and got NO response. I set up a dispute in Paypal for the $27 I wasted and got NO response. Now I'm going to start commenting on EVERY YouTube video that promotes this that there is NOTHING there. I will also get my own information Position One of Google that there is NOTHING IN THE MEMBER'S AREA!! If people buy this, they are donating their money. Be forewarned.
  • Profile picture of the author chrisuchi
    chrisuchi
    no such thing as working shiny object, you will definitely gonna work to make money online, try investing in knowledge for now ok.
  • Profile picture of the author newbeedave
    newbeedave
    Every time I get to the end of a really good sales page and I pull out my card and start to order something tells me to check WF. Thank GOD! and you warrior's. You guy save me soooooooo much money. THANK YOU
  • Profile picture of the author mobilemob
    mobilemob
    Nothing inside? Bummer..
  • Profile picture of the author FirstSocialApps
    FirstSocialApps
    Originally Posted by Angela V. Edwards View Post

    There's NOTHING in the member's area. Nothing. I've submitted a support ticket and got NO response. I sent emails and got NO response. I set up a dispute in Paypal for the $27 I wasted and got NO response. Now I'm going to start commenting on EVERY YouTube video that promotes this that there is NOTHING there. I will also get my own information Position One of Google that there is NOTHING IN THE MEMBER'S AREA!! If people buy this, they are donating their money. Be forewarned.
    Well they got your cash .. so I guess the Facebook Cash method works
    Just kidding .. sorry I couldn't resist (I have cynical sense of humor). You filed a PayPal complaint but this is a digital product so your not going to win that. I dont know anything about this method or about the company, but I find it very hard to believe that a company would sell something and then provide nothing .. I mean why would anyone kill there long term reputation just to get some quick sales .. thats just stupid, bad business, besides being unethical.

    Anyway the reason Im writing all of this is because there just might be something wrong with there system. My suggestion, before you do anything rash, take a moment, try to relax, and wait a day or two to see if you get a response from support.
  • Profile picture of the author Angela V. Edwards
    Angela V. Edwards
    Originally Posted by FirstSocialApps View Post

    Well they got your cash .. so I guess the Facebook Cash method works
    Just kidding .. sorry I couldn't resist (I have cynical sense of humor). You filed a PayPal complaint but this is a digital product so your not going to win that. I dont know anything about this method or about the company, but I find it very hard to believe that a company would sell something and then provide nothing .. I mean why would anyone kill there long term reputation just to get some quick sales .. thats just stupid, bad business, besides being unethical.

    Anyway the reason Im writing all of this is because there just might be something wrong with there system. My suggestion, before you do anything rash, take a moment, try to relax, and wait a day or two to see if you get a response from support.
    I appreciate your comments. I did the Paypal dispute because that usually gets people's attention, at the very least. One of the creators of the product messaged me on Facebook telling me not to threaten to tell my story on Google and such and then blocked me before I could finish the conversation. This is NOT how support issues should be handled. I think this must be a terrible NON product, based on my experience.
  • Profile picture of the author FirstSocialApps
    FirstSocialApps
    Originally Posted by Angela V. Edwards View Post

    One of the creators of the product messaged me on Facebook telling me not to threaten to tell my story on Google and such and then blocked me before I could finish the conversation.
    Oh wow! Thats crazy. Im so sorry for your bad experience. However you can take some comfort in the fact that people like this wont be around for the long haul. I have been selling software for a looong time , well like 5 years, so thats not to long, but its long in internet years (there like dog years) .. and I can say 100% that customer service and trust is the most important thing.

    This product uses JVZoo right? You can try contacting JVZoo and see if they will do anything.
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Alexa Smith
    Originally Posted by FirstSocialApps View Post

    This product uses JVZoo right? You can try contacting JVZoo and see if they will do anything.
    This.

    It seems unlikely to me that JVZoo will want to continue doing business with these people? Or at the very least, they'd certainly want to know about it and perhaps check it out for themselves? You'd be doing others (as well as JVZoo) a favor by notifying them of this?
  • Profile picture of the author jonathanpuga
    jonathanpuga
    your computer must be messed up because everyone elses does and works fine, sorry but you sound pathetic. Have a blessed day
  • Profile picture of the author FirstSocialApps
    FirstSocialApps
    Originally Posted by jonathanpuga View Post

    your computer must be messed up because everyone elses does and works fine, sorry but you sound pathetic. Have a blessed day
    WOW dude, chill out, you sound like a dushe bag. No need to be ignorant to people. By the way all your video shows is that people are buying it, which of course they would since JVZoo is promoting it. There is no 'it working' shown in that video at all.

    Just the fact that you would go on a public forum and call one of your customers 'pathetic' says it all for what kind of person you are. Im actually shocked. I cant comprehend how anyone selling a product would be so unprofessional.
  • Profile picture of the author Cwarren78
    Cwarren78
    Originally Posted by Angela V. Edwards View Post

    There's NOTHING in the member's area. Nothing. I've submitted a support ticket and got NO response. I sent emails and got NO response. I set up a dispute in Paypal for the $27 I wasted and got NO response. Now I'm going to start commenting on EVERY YouTube video that promotes this that there is NOTHING there. I will also get my own information Position One of Google that there is NOTHING IN THE MEMBER'S AREA!! If people buy this, they are donating their money. Be forewarned.
    Sounds like you may not have confirmed your email via the link that was sent? Any chance it went to spam and you missed it?

    I just bought the product and until you confirm email, it does in fact "appear" like nothing is there....

    Hope that helps,
    Chuck
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Morgan
    Jeremy Morgan
    Originally Posted by jonathanpuga View Post

    your computer must be messed up because everyone elses does and works fine, sorry but you sound pathetic. Have a blessed day

    Pathetic? If you've been around a while, you'd know Angela's reputation, and she's nowhere near "pathetic" or dumb. She's actually pretty successful selling real products and services to people, not BS pyramid schemes. You're simply attacking her for posting an observation and that's usually what shills do to try and get more signups to their program.

    Even if I didn't know who she was and didn't know this stuff is a scam, I would avoid the program simply knowing people like you are involved in it.
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Morgan
    Jeremy Morgan
    Originally Posted by jonathanpuga View Post

    yes it works checkout the proof video.
    If these are "payments coming in" how come they all say you paid ____ (JvZoo, Jerry Billett, etc)?



    When I get "payments coming in" it doesn't say that... it says I received a payment from ____

    Not to mention I could write a script that sends me spoofed emails all day long, it isn't proof of anything. Buyer beware.
  • Profile picture of the author jaiper
    jaiper
  • Profile picture of the author jonathanpuga
    jonathanpuga
    Chillout? I am chill.. sounds like your the one with an issue bashing a product that works for everyone else but you and coming on a forum doing it.. Andrew Murray is one of the most respected marketers ..for real get your facts straight before you bash a product and the owner.
  • Profile picture of the author jonathanpuga
    jonathanpuga
    Ask me why I care your just as bad as her for agreeing with her you can not come on a forum and bash a product and owner and call them sleezeballs with no facts . Facts are Andrew Murray is one of the top marketers in the world and is endorsed by many get your facts straight and stop being a hater.
  • Profile picture of the author Lorenzo Basil
    Lorenzo Basil
    Hi Jonathan, hope you're doing well.

    Why don't you try to solve Angela's issue? That would be better than attack people here (also better for your business)
  • Profile picture of the author Jeremy Morgan
    Jeremy Morgan
    Originally Posted by Lorenzo Basil View Post

    Hi Jonathan, hope you're doing well.

    Why don't you try to solve Angela's issue? That would be better than attack people here (also better for your business)
    Because it's easier to bash people than solve issues, or answer simple questions. Here's the PM I got from Jonathan:



    My answer to that is: NOPE.

    I am not bashing, I asked a simple question. How is a video paying OUT supposed to prove anything?

    Or an even better question:

    Why do you feel it is a better use of your time to attack people asking questions than it is to helping a paying customer?

    Again, not bashing just simple questions.

Related discussions