Get Tons of Free | FB Likes | Followers | Subscribers| Tweet | Shares | SC Follower |

by 67 replies
Top 3 Social Media Exchange Website

I found some other websites that are almost same as youlikehits.com if you know more website of social media exchange please Share it


These are top 3 Website you can get tons of free facebook likes and grow your social networks . I personally use the addmefast and the fantwister is still the new website but it is growing very fast i personally get 100likes in few hours




Fantwister




AddMeFast






YouLikeHit

#social media #follower #followers #free #likes #shares #subscribers| #tons #tweet
  • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
    i think no people like this useful information
  • Profile picture of the author easypr
    Their is a lot more sites in online market you provides these type of services, but like getting from these type of website are not very useful, almost all are the fake profile. So using the sites to increase FB likes is waste of time. If you want real FB likes then you use linkedIN, in linkedIN their is a lost of groups related to increase FB likes, from where you can get real FB likes.
    • Profile picture of the author masterbis
      Hi, i agree with you. But can u tell me what sort of groups in LinkedIn doing so? cause i would like to follow. Thanks
  • Profile picture of the author WEBGEEK
    Good post.I use Youlikehits and addmefast
    • Profile picture of the author CyberAlien
      Originally Posted by WEBGEEK View Post

      Good post.I use Youlikehits and addmefast
      Those both get significantly more traffic and users than the first website suggested.
  • Profile picture of the author Mohamed Buhari
    @Easypr thanks for the info. Ya I saw some linkedin groups doing this so. But whats the difference between getting likes from linkedin and sites mentioned above. Both are like exchange.
    • Profile picture of the author easypr
      Originally Posted by buhari4u View Post

      @Easypr thanks for the info. Ya I saw some linkedin groups doing this so. But whats the difference between getting likes from linkedin and sites mentioned above. Both are like exchange.
      With the help of LinkedIn you get maximum number genuine/real likes, but using these of website most of likes are fake likes. In most of pages their is no activity, no post etc. So, i suggested linkedin is the best way to generate the real likes.
    • Profile picture of the author HITOTOMPINI
      Banned
      [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author CTRTheme
    Banned
    Really those sites only give you small no. Of likes for me at all after testing it for 1 month.
    • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
      Originally Posted by CTRTheme View Post

      Really those sites only give you small no. Of likes for me at all after testing it for 1 month.
      small no likes who told you bro if you have high points on these site you can get tons of like
  • Profile picture of the author srodoks
    I use only addmefast and youlikehits
  • Profile picture of the author Subseven
    But why? I mean, you want likes in order to get your followers to read stuff and call them to action. Likes from bots / fake accounts will get you nowhere at all..
    • Profile picture of the author palme
      Originally Posted by Subseven View Post

      But why? I mean, you want likes in order to get your followers to read stuff and call them to action. Likes from bots / fake accounts will get you nowhere at all..
      that's true but do you mean these 3 sites usefake accounts?
    • Profile picture of the author ShaggyMax
      Originally Posted by Subseven View Post

      But why? I mean, you want likes in order to get your followers to read stuff and call them to action. Likes from bots / fake accounts will get you nowhere at all..
      Agreeeeed Subseven! The only advantage would be for perception of being an established entity and validity, which is reason enough for many people endulge...
    • Profile picture of the author Andrew Vozar
      [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author vergi4
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author zpoll92
    Great post. It will be very useful for most of the newcomers.
  • Profile picture of the author franktwin
    Only on small problem with these sites... you will get the likes very fast but watch you likes disappear within 2 days... They do not have the proper systems in place to "remove" your profile from people who already liked your page "thus" quickly unliking your page right after they like them... Double edge sword if you ask me..
    • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
      Originally Posted by franktwin View Post

      Only on small problem with these sites... you will get the likes very fast but watch you likes disappear within 2 days... They do not have the proper systems in place to "remove" your profile from people who already liked your page "thus" quickly unliking your page right after they like them... Double edge sword if you ask me..
      i agree with you but 70% people will not dislike you again
    • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
      Originally Posted by franktwin View Post

      Only on small problem with these sites... you will get the likes very fast but watch you likes disappear within 2 days... They do not have the proper systems in place to "remove" your profile from people who already liked your page "thus" quickly unliking your page right after they like them... Double edge sword if you ask me..
      Absolutely. Plus they're not interested AT ALL in your content. That makes this type of Like acquisition useless.
  • Profile picture of the author dash0205
    Again peeps... I would recommend to go through Facebook Ads directly. Set your "targeted" audience properly.. I think that's the best way to do it. Based on my experience.. and just my one cent.
    • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
      Originally Posted by dash0205 View Post

      Again peeps... I would recommend to go through Facebook Ads directly. Set your "targeted" audience properly.. I think that's the best way to do it. Based on my experience.. and just my one cent.
      you are correct many people are using facebook ads now a days but they are much expensive if you bid .50 cent you add will be appear after couple of days and if someone bid .50cent your ads will appear after some days

      if you really wanna fast likes you can bid upto .99cent or 1$ and 1$ for one like is to much expensive
  • Profile picture of the author AffiliateDoctor
    There are many others but I suggest not to use them as FB is removing fake likes all the time and there are chances that you might get banned.
    • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
      Originally Posted by AffiliateDoctor View Post

      There are many others but I suggest not to use them as FB is removing fake likes all the time and there are chances that you might get banned.
      these sites are not playing the bot and addmefast and fantwister having delay time of 9 sec meanz you cant like any people fanpage before 9 sec and i em using this and selling the fans to different people and i deliver over 20% so if 20% people dislike the still 100% is their
  • Profile picture of the author Elfen Lied
    The given information in your post is really very good. Good information and very good job done by you guys
    • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
      Originally Posted by Elfen Lied View Post

      The given information in your post is really very good. Good information and very good job done by you guys
      Thanks bro i hope this very useful information will help in gaining free likes
  • Profile picture of the author CTRTheme
    Banned
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
    Do you know some other site of social media exchange please share it here
  • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
    please share some more website so people can get verity of social media exchange sites
  • Profile picture of the author infoway
    Thanks for sharing this useful information. But many a times social medium sites like Facebook etc is removing fake likes and there are chances that you might get banned.
  • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
    suggest more website which are the alternate of youhit likes
  • Profile picture of the author CPAMasterX
    From these sites you will get only fake likes, but it's great to build the base of your FanPage. If you have a few hundred likes at least, the "REAL" people will most likely like your post.

    But... In my opinion, building the base of your fanpage with FB Advertisements worth much more, and cheap if you do it well!
    • Profile picture of the author c4shm4chine
      Originally Posted by CPAMasterX View Post

      From these sites you will get only fake likes, but it's great to build the base of your FanPage. If you have a few hundred likes at least, the "REAL" people will most likely like your post.

      But... In my opinion, building the base of your fanpage with FB Advertisements worth much more, and cheap if you do it well!
      yaa i agree with you if you got some fake fans then it is easy to get tons of likes
  • Profile picture of the author PIWIA
    Thanks sharing for the information.

Next Topics on Trending Feed