Teespring Campaigns

Profile picture of the author MichaelCo by MichaelCo Posted: 04/04/2014
So i assume from the new update by google on their adds that surname campaigns is now officially dead since you can't target them anymore?

I have a 'Proud to be..' campaign now that i was about to promote but can't as i can not have a custom audience anymore.

So, dead?
#campaigns #teespring

  • Profile picture of the author derprinz
    derprinz
    Originally Posted by MichaelCo View Post
    So i assume from the new update by google on their adds that surname campaigns is now officially dead since you can't target them anymore?

    I have a 'Proud to be..' campaign now that i was about to promote but can't as i can not have a custom audience anymore.

    So, dead?
    you mean by facebook !
  • Profile picture of the author MichaelCo
    MichaelCo
    Originally Posted by derprinz View Post
    you mean by facebook !
    Yes, sorry. Facebook!
  • Profile picture of the author UnleashedGrowth
    UnleashedGrowth
    Was the "Proud to be..." campaign very effective? I've only seen people sharing that as a joke.
  • Profile picture of the author MichaelCo
    MichaelCo
    Originally Posted by UnleashedGrowth View Post
    Was the "Proud to be..." campaign very effective? I've only seen people sharing that as a joke.
    As a joke? You kidding. xD Surnames are one of the best selling campaigns I've seen.
  • Profile picture of the author globalexperts
    globalexperts
    Originally Posted by MichaelCo View Post
    Yes, sorry. Facebook!
    Well they've found a way to still promote using first/last names. It can still be done. But I don't think it's worth it. Facebook may ban your account if you get caught!
  • Profile picture of the author doctorofpc
    doctorofpc
    Originally Posted by globalexperts View Post
    Well they've found a way to still promote using first/last names. It can still be done. But I don't think it's worth it. Facebook may ban your account if you get caught!
    Well said, Facebook is getting hard on Teespring+CA's. Just in last week hundreds of advertiser promoting Teespring campaign got this pain. I was one of them. Luckily my account was made active.

    Now I am doing Teespring with normal Interest ads. Working good but not as good as CA did.
  • Profile picture of the author doerakers
    doerakers
    Originally Posted by MichaelCo View Post
    So i assume from the new update by google on their adds that surname campaigns is now officially dead since you can't target them anymore?

    I have a 'Proud to be..' campaign now that i was about to promote but can't as i can not have a custom audience anymore.

    So, dead?
    So you can't upload custom audiences anymore? I just tried uploading a custom audience and it did upload
  • Profile picture of the author Aussie_Al
    Aussie_Al
    yeah I have seen 2 campaigns this morning alone
  • Profile picture of the author AdamPayne
    AdamPayne
    I made some money from this but FB is clamping down. Even the ways around this are not really worth getting your FB account banned for.

    I have since stopped. It was good while it lasted.

    But I don't doubt others are still doing it.
  • Profile picture of the author eavengers1
    eavengers1
    does targeting custom audience with same surname in facebook ads works again?

    I seen some ads link to teespring.com that works well and generate sales in teespring campaign again...Like this one Limited Edition Benjamin Design | Teespring

Related discussions