Create New Subforum for Freelancing Articles

by 15 replies
Please consider creating a new subforum for freelancing related articles.

This latest influx of paid (I assume) writers are overwhelming us with articles on Freelancer vs. Upwork, freelancing fees, freelancing contracts, habits for freelancers, continuing arguments about whether freelance content writers are really copywriters, billing for freelance services by the hour, etc.

Having their own subforum would also make it easier for them to know where to post their articles. As it is, they are all over the place.

Mark
#suggestion forum #articles #create #freelancing #subforum
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    I just came here to suggest the exact same thing.

    al
    Signature
    If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?~Scott Adams~
  • Profile picture of the author lgibbon
    Banned
    Originally Posted by Mark Singletary View Post

    Please consider creating a new subforum for freelancing related articles.

    This latest influx of paid (I assume) writers are overwhelming us with articles on Freelancer vs. Upwork, freelancing fees, freelancing contracts, habits for freelancers, continuing arguments about whether freelance content writers are really copywriters, billing for freelance services by the hour, etc.

    Having their own subforum would also make it easier for them to know where to post their articles. As it is, they are all over the place.

    Mark
    Yes absolutely.
    The sooner the better.
    Most people really don't want to read this long winded junk.
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    All they really have to do is re-open the article forum and let them bloviate to their hearts content

    al
    Signature
    If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?~Scott Adams~
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Have you considered the current "plan" may be to transition into a "freelancing forum"?
    Signature

    Saving one dog may not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.

  • Profile picture of the author Bill Jeffels
    I've never seen so many posts in the Copywriting Forum if these people don't know if they're content writers or copywriters. It's very frustrating.

    Bill

    .
    • Profile picture of the author David Beroff
      Originally Posted by Bill Jeffels View Post

      I've never seen so many posts in the Copywriting Forum if these people don't know if they're content writers or copywriters. It's very frustrating.
      Wait; you mean "copywriting" doesn't mean "copying instead of actually writing"?
      Signature
      Put MY voice on YOUR video: AwesomeAmericanAudio.com
  • Profile picture of the author warrioidynasty
    Banned
    [DELETED]
  • Profile picture of the author David Beroff
    Since Dan Silvestre posted a reply to my article, but then my ability to respond to him there somehow got blocked, (getting a 404 when I hit the Reply button), I'm going to reply to his response here:

    Originally Posted by dansilvestre

    David,

    I think this is great. Feel free to post the link here.

    Thanks

    Dan
    Thank you for your kind offer, Dan, but I value my relationship with them too much to risk breaking their Terms and Conditions.


    Dan then followed up with the following PM:

    Originally Posted by dansilvestre

    Hey David,

    About this thread: http://www.warriorforum.com/articles...me-income.html

    As I said there, feel free to post a link.

    Also, do you prefer having this on the Articles forum or do you want me to move it to another location?

    Cheers
    Dan
    Thank you for this kind offer, as well, Dan, but to do so would miss the entire point of my having posted that thread in the first place. The only way that I had been able to post my article in the WF Article Forum was to first place it in the Test Forum, and then self-report it for moderation, asking that it be moved, (which it consequently was). This approach seems rather circuitous.

    Why not simply open up the WF Article Forum to allow anyone to post articles, and then at that point, we can move to there all of the articles which have been appearing throughout the rest of this site? This way, if people want to write articles about Internet Marketing, they can, and alternatively, if people want a discussion forum where they can talk about Internet Marketing, they can. This approach would then meet everyone's needs.
    Signature
    Put MY voice on YOUR video: AwesomeAmericanAudio.com
    • Profile picture of the author lgibbon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by David Beroff View Post




      Why not simply open up the WF Article Forum to allow anyone to post articles, and then at that point, we can move to there all of the articles which have been appearing throughout the rest of this site?
      Or if that's too difficult, maybe we could turn the article forum into a discussion forum for those who have no interest in wading through the clutter
      of totally boring waffle by members, most of whom, have only been here about a week.
  • Profile picture of the author thao12
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    • Profile picture of the author PaulSch
      Originally Posted by thao12 View Post

      I just came here to suggest the exact same thing, how do you do ?
      I don't believe you. You posted to get your signature exposed just as you did with your other nonsense posts.
      Signature

      Get FREE Access To Over 180 Webmaster Training Videos here. Did I mention they are totally free?

Trending Topics