Warrior Payments Feedback and Suggestions

by Alaister 256 replies
Please submit your feedback and suggestions here
#suggestion forum #feedback #suggestions
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Naveed Peerzade
    Congratulations Alaister!

    The suggestion i would like make is to have an IPN so we can track and integrate this system with ours.

    Another suggestion is the ability to use our own buttons, so we could simply link it to checkout page.
    Signature

    .
    MinisiteExpert.com

    InstantProductEngine.com (Luanching Soon) .. Instantly Create Unique Profit-Pulling Products, In Less than 10 Minutes...Guaranteed!
    .

  • Profile picture of the author emilyshen
    Hi Alaister! I have my own membership system etc.. How would I go about setting it up here?
  • Profile picture of the author Naveed Peerzade
    emilyshen, you will need IPN so you can integrate that with your membership script/app.. that's what I suggested him in my first reply
    Signature

    .
    MinisiteExpert.com

    InstantProductEngine.com (Luanching Soon) .. Instantly Create Unique Profit-Pulling Products, In Less than 10 Minutes...Guaranteed!
    .

  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Will WF payments have an affiliate program for War Room, Kindle and High Voltage video forum?
  • Profile picture of the author RedHat39
    I like the idea of a self-contained forum and payment system. Really like the ratings/feedback feature but to sway people away from JVZoo and W+ you're really going to have to step up your game. What you showed us on the live call won't be enough.

    You guys have the resources (Jeez, 100's of 1000s of programmers at your disposal) use them.
    Signature
  • Profile picture of the author octars
    I agree, Instant Payment Notification is a must have
    Signature
    • Profile picture of the author Alaister
      Originally Posted by Naveed Peerzade View Post

      Congratulations Alaister!

      The suggestion i would like make is to have an IPN so we can track and integrate this system with ours.

      Another suggestion is the ability to use our own buttons, so we could simply link it to checkout page.
      Originally Posted by emilyshen View Post

      Hi Alaister! I have my own membership system etc.. How would I go about setting it up here?
      Originally Posted by Naveed Peerzade View Post

      emilyshen, you will need IPN so you can integrate that with your membership script/app.. that's what I suggested him in my first reply
      Originally Posted by octars View Post

      I agree, Instant Payment Notification is a must have

      Thanks for your feedback. We'll be working on this and implementing it shortly.
  • Profile picture of the author Riz
    Hi Alaister,

    There were many legitimate questions on the initial thread, ie the thread you told everyone to post their questions.

    Is that thread still live or been deleted?

    EDIT - FOUND IT
    Signature
    NEWBIES - Stuck on Technical Issues?

    Ask me For a FREE copy of my upcoming course that will eliminate all your technical gremlins....:
    SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE NOW!
  • Profile picture of the author iVentureBiz
    Looks good so far, though seems extremely basic for how much it was hyped lol... I mean aside from the lower % how do the features of this stack up to JVzoo and WarriorPlus?

    A few things I'd like to see added...
    • Ability to customize Paypal page. IE use my own product/company banner.
    • Customize the item number used for the product. (does Warrior Payments use random item #'s for each transaction like Warrior Plus?) I need to have the ability to set a fixed item number in Paypal.
    • Paypal IPN support - specifically direct IPN variable passing without special versions of the variables. This will allow me to be able to integrate my existing system without needing additional customization to handle special IPN variables
    • Keygen script support similar to warrior plus.
    • Ability to use variables (such as paypal variables) in the thank you page URL. I often have things where people are redirected to the thank you page with paypal transaction id in GET or POST variables so I can validate the transaction
    • Ability to track total thread bumps
    • Website Development category would be nice with all the WP themes and plugins for sale on WF
    • Interspire Email Marketer support for autoresponder. Perhaps something like an "Other" option where people can enter a POST url and variables to pass to it.
    • The ability to delete a listing is CRUCIAL. Just tried a test listing and now it's there for eternity? lol
    • OTO sales funnel support would be nice... And possible even the ability to downsell


    All in all though this is a very interesting development and I'm eager to see how things progress with it.


    Thanks!
    • Profile picture of the author Alaister
      Originally Posted by iVentureBiz View Post

      Looks good so far, though seems extremely basic for how much it was hyped lol... I mean aside from the lower % how do the features of this stack up to JVzoo and WarriorPlus?

      A few things I'd like to see added...
      • Ability to customize Paypal page. IE use my own product/company banner.
      • Customize the item number used for the product. (does Warrior Payments use random item #'s for each transaction like Warrior Plus?) I need to have the ability to set a fixed item number in Paypal.
      • Paypal IPN support - specifically direct IPN variable passing without special versions of the variables. This will allow me to be able to integrate my existing system without needing additional customization to handle special IPN variables
      • Keygen script support similar to warrior plus.
      • Ability to use variables (such as paypal variables) in the thank you page URL. I often have things where people are redirected to the thank you page with paypal transaction id in GET or POST variables so I can validate the transaction
      • Ability to track total thread bumps
      • Website Development category would be nice with all the WP themes and plugins for sale on WF
      • Interspire Email Marketer support for autoresponder. Perhaps something like an "Other" option where people can enter a POST url and variables to pass to it.
      • The ability to delete a listing is CRUCIAL. Just tried a test listing and now it's there for eternity? lol
      • OTO sales funnel support would be nice... And possible even the ability to downsell


      All in all though this is a very interesting development and I'm eager to see how things progress with it.


      Thanks!
      Great suggestions and feedback!
      Thanks for submitting this. We'll be adding these to our roadmap and will be prioritizing.

      We'll be adding option to delete listing. I'll delete your test listing.
  • Profile picture of the author azsno
    Along with the ability to add affiliates, it would be nice to have a JV Feature...

    JV's would get paid on every sale, not just affiliate sales...Make it nice to attract JV's to our offers and get their Promotion...

    Adding JV's also makes it very EASY to partner with someone and then "split" the payments equally without any problems...

    Looking forward to Warrior Payments growing and grabbing the market share here...

    ~AzSno...
    • Profile picture of the author Alaister
      Originally Posted by azsno View Post

      Along with the ability to add affiliates, it would be nice to have a JV Feature...

      JV's would get paid on every sale, not just affiliate sales...Make it nice to attract JV's to our offers and get their Promotion...

      Adding JV's also makes it very EASY to partner with someone and then "split" the payments equally without any problems...

      Looking forward to Warrior Payments growing and grabbing the market share here...

      ~AzSno...
      Great suggestion. This is another feature that we're considering building into the product. Are there are a lot of people that would use a JV feature?
  • Profile picture of the author GarrieWilson
    You need to add the GetResponse API for AR.

    If you don't already, you need to pass the sales data to the download URL.

    -g
    Signature
    Screw You, NameCheap!
    $1 Off NameSilo Domain Coupons:

    SAVEABUCKDOMAINS & DOLLARDOMAINSAVINGS

Trending Topics