Go Back   WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers Forum > Wanted - Members Looking To Hire You
Register Blogs FAQ Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
 
Share
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 04:59 AM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 204
Thanks: 21
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

I have formulated a backlink strategy which includes the most effective backlinking methods and I need some people to test it out, to see how well it works.

it is 100% safe and once you use it your keywords will skyrocket to the first page (within reason).

the only requirements are
1. you need a website
2. you agree that I can use the rankings you have received for promotional use
3. you want your site to succeed.
4. you need to spend $50, I will not profit from this at all, it is just to cover the costs of one part of the service that I cannot avoid. [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

if you are interested email me at admin@backlinkpower.net
IMdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #2
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
arranrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 601
Thanks: 153
Thanked 83 Times in 47 Posts
Social Networking View Member's YouTube Profile
Contact Info
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMdude123 View Post
I have formulated a backlink strategy which includes the most effective backlinking methods and I need some people to test it out, to see how well it works.

it is 100% safe and once you use it your keywords will skyrocket to the first page (within reason).

the only requirements are
1. you need a website
2. you agree that I can use the rankings you have received for promotional use
3. you want your site to succeed.

if you are interested email me at admin@backlinkpower.net
I'm going to email you

arranrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #3
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
preets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: India
Posts: 679
Thanks: 73
Thanked 121 Times in 38 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

Sent you an email. pls check

Preeti

BUY HIGH QUALITY BACKLINKS | Visit My Blog For Free Traffic Tips | <--WARRIOR NEED YOUR HELP-->
Wordpress Developer | Sales Page Designing | Affiliate Site Development | HTML Website
|
preets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 204
Thanks: 21
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

I will reply to all the emails at the end of the day
IMdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:25 AM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 204
Thanks: 21
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

emails replied to
IMdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #6
Hooked on Gansbaai
War Room Member
 
theimdude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: here, and everywhere
Posts: 1,176
Thanks: 76
Thanked 151 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

Hello, send you mail. Greetings Johan

Did you know that for $17 you can create your own Video Articles Instantly

theimdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 149
Thanks: 6
Thanked 75 Times in 43 Posts
Contact Info
Send a message via Yahoo to anwiii
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

he's wanting people to pay $50 to review his service. it's something he should have put in the original post under requirements so he doesn't waste people's time. i guess he intentionally left that out for some reason.

thank you allen for your vision and dedication where it allowed like minded people to form a cummunity and grow the warrior forum in to what it is today. it has helped many people and helped change lives for the better.
anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 204
Thanks: 21
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwiii View Post
he's wanting people to pay $50 to review his service. it's something he should have put in the original post under requirements so he doesn't waste people's time. i guess he intentionally left that out for some reason.
sorry, I left that bit out, but I didn't want to give away the system to everyone. because by asking money in the OP I would have to explain why and that would mean I would have to reveal the method which other could just steal and then make their own service about it.

I am not wanting people to pay $50 to review the service. I don't wan't to have to charge people, but its the nature of the service. the $50 is only to cover costs (not labour or anything, but costs I have to pay out of my pocket for).

its not just to review the service but to be testers of the service to see how effective it is. I have explained it all in the emails I have sent.

EDIT: if for any reason this is against the rules (asking for money). I am sorry and the mods can remove this thread. but I read all the rules for this section and it said nothing about money.
IMdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:12 PM   #9
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 149
Thanks: 6
Thanked 75 Times in 43 Posts
Contact Info
Send a message via Yahoo to anwiii
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

right. i totally understand your point of view. however, you are still leaving out the fact that it will cost people $50. i like to help people from time to time by reviewing their service. i have even paid a little in to a service to review it a couple times in the past. the thing is, both the time, it was clearly stated what was required of me in the POST(not email) so i can make an informed decision about whether i was to review the service or not.

you have to look at it from the reviewers perspective. not your own. i feel my time was wasted when i had to send you an email, and then read the email you sent me. all this coulda been laid out in front to allow someone to make an informed decision based on your post.

if you don't want to say the cost of the review, then at least state you are offering a discount price for the review that is no more than the cost you have to pay out of pocket which is about 1/4 of what you will be selling the service for. i wouldn't have felt my time was wasted if you did that.

in any case, i feel there shouldn't be any secrets in the post. i feel if there are costs involved, post them and post what you are going to offer that needs the reviews. otherwise people are going to feel misguided and it's not going to help you to get reviews that way....

thank you allen for your vision and dedication where it allowed like minded people to form a cummunity and grow the warrior forum in to what it is today. it has helped many people and helped change lives for the better.
anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: , Georgia , USA.
Posts: 495
Thanks: 296
Thanked 59 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

So you are hiring, but we have to pay to get the job?
rhondaklewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #11
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: chilhowee, mo
Posts: 149
Thanks: 6
Thanked 75 Times in 43 Posts
Contact Info
Send a message via Yahoo to anwiii
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

this isn't a job. he's wanting reviewers for his seo service he wants to offer in the future and needs people to pay for his out of pocket expenses of $50

thank you allen for your vision and dedication where it allowed like minded people to form a cummunity and grow the warrior forum in to what it is today. it has helped many people and helped change lives for the better.
anwiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:20 AM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 204
Thanks: 21
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwiii View Post
right. i totally understand your point of view. however, you are still leaving out the fact that it will cost people $50. i like to help people from time to time by reviewing their service. i have even paid a little in to a service to review it a couple times in the past. the thing is, both the time, it was clearly stated what was required of me in the POST(not email) so i can make an informed decision about whether i was to review the service or not.

you have to look at it from the reviewers perspective. not your own. i feel my time was wasted when i had to send you an email, and then read the email you sent me. all this coulda been laid out in front to allow someone to make an informed decision based on your post.

if you don't want to say the cost of the review, then at least state you are offering a discount price for the review that is no more than the cost you have to pay out of pocket which is about 1/4 of what you will be selling the service for. i wouldn't have felt my time was wasted if you did that.

in any case, i feel there shouldn't be any secrets in the post. i feel if there are costs involved, post them and post what you are going to offer that needs the reviews. otherwise people are going to feel misguided and it's not going to help you to get reviews that way....
I understand where you are coming from. however I don't want to just post what I put in my email here because if I did I know there will be other people who would just steal the idea and set up their own service. I will edit the OP now with the price everyone will have to pay. I'm sorry but you have probably wasted more time posting here than your quick email.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondaklewis View Post
So you are hiring, but we have to pay to get the job?
I am looking for tester for the service (because this sort of service has never been done before). If I made it free to everyone I would be $1,000s out of pocket because part of the service needs to pay a 3rd party subscription based service. I only charge the minimum I can, I don't want to charge but it cannot be helped. I am only charging for the 3rd party service, not the articles or any other type of backlink or my time, just for the expenses I cannot avoid, I also cannot replicate the 3rd party service myself.
IMdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:15 AM   #13
Advanced Warrior
 
seoed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 698
Thanks: 59
Thanked 47 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

There is another problem with reviewing your service.
What if we don't see any kind of ranking improvement?
Then we would have "lost" $50 and knew that the system is not working?
seoed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 04:37 AM   #14
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 204
Thanks: 21
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by seoed View Post
There is another problem with reviewing your service.
What if we don't see any kind of ranking improvement?
Then we would have "lost" $50 and knew that the system is not working?
with any SEO package there is a risk of no ranking improvements. but I have tested this on my own site and it has gone from not in the top 1,000 to #51! (only been 5 days).

in my experience whenever you build backlinks you will see improvements in the serps (unless you are near the top and fighting for the very top spots). If you have sent me an email then I would have got back to you with the exact package and once you see it you will know it will work and you wil also know why I have to charge $50.

the links being built are nothing new but the way in which are are being built is new. I use link types that have been very (and I mean very) powerful (even google are looking into them) that have skyrocketed people's sites up the serps (even in medium - hard competition niche's), with my package I make then safer but also turn them into a more solid solution which can't get you penalised but will have the save awesome power.
IMdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:57 AM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: , Georgia , USA.
Posts: 495
Thanks: 296
Thanked 59 Times in 56 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

This is the hiring section so it is a job. I could understand if it was a non paying job, but we will be paying him.
rhondaklewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:54 AM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 204
Thanks: 21
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondaklewis View Post
This is the hiring section so it is a job. I could understand if it was a non paying job, but we will be paying him.
if you want you could pay my 3rd party service directly so I will never see the money. as I have said many times the $50 is to pay for part of the service that is required, I am not making any money out of it, if I offered it for free I would lose a lot of money (about $50 per person). if you don't want to be a part of the testing/review team then don't apply.
IMdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #17
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 193
Thanks: 33
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

I am down for a review if available?

Thanks.
bolista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #18
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 204
Thanks: 21
Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolista View Post
I am down for a review if available?

Thanks.
just follow the instructions in the OP
IMdude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:12 AM   #19
Grow, Expand, Grow!
War Room Member
 
ryan000001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ediburgh
Posts: 5
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

Going from not in the top 1000 to #51 means nothing. Your site was more than likely just indexed and that's where it deserves to be ranked in Google's eyes. Backlink smacklink. Content rules and always will!

www.CommissionOnlySalesJobs.co.uk

Connecting professional freelance sales agents with exciting companies that are ready to grow.

Check out our new animated introduction video
ryan000001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:43 AM   #20
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: [reviewers wanted] - new system to dominate the SERPs

I am interested send me an email at sales@unlockscodes.com with details


thanks
andreww3834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers Forum > Wanted - Members Looking To Hire You

Bookmarks

Tags
dominate, reviewers, seo, serps, system, wanted

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:00 PM.