I’m really looking forward to connecting with all of you during my WAMA this Thursday.
I’ll answer your questions based on my experiences gained running marketing from customer zero to IPO filing with two companies. Following these roles I shifted my focus to building growth foundations for early stage companies, including using the voice of customer and data to optimize conversion rates and build new growth channels. These interim marketing executive roles included Dropbox, Lookout and Eventbrite - collectively valued at several billion dollars today. It was during these roles that I coined the term “growth hacker” to describe the experiment and data driven growth approach used for building fast growing companies.
I’m now the founder and CEO at Qualaroo and GrowthHackers.com. Qualaroo has helped me strengthen my skills in using to Voice of Customer to drive growth and GrowthHackers.com has given me the opportunity to collaborate with other growth marketers to share the learnings from our growth experiments as well as study the growth engines of today’s fastest growing companies.
Some of the topics you should ask me about include:
- Using voice of customer to drive growth
- Key milestones to building a sustainable growth engine
- Stacking the odds for growth through conversion rate optimization
- Discovering and managing new growth channels
- Choosing marketing roles that give you the best chance of success (and avoiding those where you will likely fail)
- Scaling a marketing/growth team
- Building a culture of growth, data and testing
I’ll be here to answer your questions on Thurs June 26th 3pm PST/PDT.
Jump on the LIVE STREAM now!
Sean Ellis WAMA - Warrior Forum