Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warrior Forum Classified Ads
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 2nd March 2012, 01:45 PM   #1601
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Durham
Posts: 263
Thanks: 6
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hi i am looking to get a va to do web design/ development on a part time monthly basis and maybe full time depending on standard of work provided. i was wanting to find out if you had designs or examples of websites your team have made to show me.
and also for a standard 5page website how long would this take for one of your web designers/ developers to build.

Kindest Regards
Paul.

also in regards to the comment just above can you guarantee that this will not happen to me if i did decide to use you?
NoobAdsenseWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th March 2012, 12:47 PM   #1602
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

I have been using a full time SEO link builder through firstpagewebsearch for around 4 months. I have been very happy with the clear communication with the VA. I usually give the VA instructions for what I want done on a weekly basis. I then get an email every morning when starts work. I also get an email when she finishes with proof of the links or blog networks that she has gained.

Over the last 4 months I have seen some of my SERPs on a steady basis. I operate in a very completive market "Life Insurance". However the main site that she has been working on was went from no 11 on Google to no 1 and is now at number 3.

One sale in my industry can pay the VA for a year so I consider this a very attractive service. The fact that you get access to so many blog networks that would cost more than the price I pay the VA makes this a no brainer.

In fact I am considering taking on a full time developer and content writer to supplement the SEO VA and help develop some of my sites further.

Jake thanks for the service you offer.
needingadvice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th March 2012, 05:32 AM   #1603
Rob Tierney
War Room Member
 
thedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 1,942
Thanks: 405
Thanked 155 Times in 120 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hi Jake, I'm looking for a part time SEO/Content VA.

This is quite a large post, and I've read through quite a bit, so apologies if my questions have already been asked.

1) Is the VA proficient in all the software and blog networks mentioned? Some of them I'm not familiar with.

2) If I ask for, say, 100 .edu backlinks... I just need to supply the keywords and urls, correct?

Basicly, do I need to hold their hand... or can I give them general instructions?

Cheers, will send email.

thedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th March 2012, 12:09 AM   #1604
Ronald Reed
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 19
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hey, just wanted to ask some things:
-is it possible for you to utilize Spinnerchief pro version for content VAs, or would we need to supply it? It would be a huge time saver, as especially with its upcoming update it's making very quality autospinning and also by using the tips plugin it will help with a lot of the new content creation.
-Also, the same goes for Instant Article Wizard (or maybe other similar software), could it be used?
-Finally, how difficult would it be for us to train the VAs to use softwares like these?

I believe using these would really make content creation many times more effective, and it's something that's my basic goal.

On another note, how many high PR blog comments can a VA do?

thanks in advance
Ron Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th March 2012, 06:56 AM   #1605
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
Hi Jake, I'm looking for a part time SEO/Content VA.

This is quite a large post, and I've read through quite a bit, so apologies if my questions have already been asked.

1) Is the VA proficient in all the software and blog networks mentioned? Some of them I'm not familiar with.

2) If I ask for, say, 100 .edu backlinks... I just need to supply the keywords and urls, correct?

Basicly, do I need to hold their hand... or can I give them general instructions?

Cheers, will send email.
Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I will be happy to answer all your questions.

1. Yes, they are trained and have experience operating the softwares we have listed as well as the blog networks.

2. Yup, if you send them general instructions, they will just go ahead and work without supervision.

I got your email and replied today.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th March 2012, 07:02 AM   #1606
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Reed View Post
Hey, just wanted to ask some things:
-is it possible for you to utilize Spinnerchief pro version for content VAs, or would we need to supply it? It would be a huge time saver, as especially with its upcoming update it's making very quality autospinning and also by using the tips plugin it will help with a lot of the new content creation.
-Also, the same goes for Instant Article Wizard (or maybe other similar software), could it be used?
-Finally, how difficult would it be for us to train the VAs to use softwares like these?

I believe using these would really make content creation many times more effective, and it's something that's my basic goal.

On another note, how many high PR blog comments can a VA do?

thanks in advance
Hello Ron,

Thank you for your post.

Yup, if you have access to Spinner Chief you can definitely have our Writer VA's use it. Unfortunately, you have to supply the softwares since we don't have access to it. We might add it them in the near future.

For training if you video tutorials or pdf files they can watch or read then that woudl work.

For the blog commenting, that would be around 80 - 100 manual comments per day.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th March 2012, 07:04 AM   #1607
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingadvice View Post
I have been using a full time SEO link builder through firstpagewebsearch for around 4 months. I have been very happy with the clear communication with the VA. I usually give the VA instructions for what I want done on a weekly basis. I then get an email every morning when starts work. I also get an email when she finishes with proof of the links or blog networks that she has gained.

Over the last 4 months I have seen some of my SERPs on a steady basis. I operate in a very completive market "Life Insurance". However the main site that she has been working on was went from no 11 on Google to no 1 and is now at number 3.

One sale in my industry can pay the VA for a year so I consider this a very attractive service. The fact that you get access to so many blog networks that would cost more than the price I pay the VA makes this a no brainer.

In fact I am considering taking on a full time developer and content writer to supplement the SEO VA and help develop some of my sites further.

Jake thanks for the service you offer.
Hello mate,

Thank you for the honest review.

We are offering 10% discounts for VA's hired from March 12 - 16, 2012.

8 SEO VA's available.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th March 2012, 06:48 PM   #1608
Ronald Reed
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 19
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

will you have any content writer VAs in about 3-4 days? I'll need a content and an SEO VA and I'm hoping to get in while the discount is still valid
Ron Reed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th March 2012, 10:35 PM   #1609
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Reed View Post
will you have any content writer VAs in about 3-4 days? I'll need a content and an SEO VA and I'm hoping to get in while the discount is still valid
Hello Ron,

Please PM me your email address so I can notify you if we have Writer available by Monday.

But we are sure to have SEO VA's available for Monday.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th March 2012, 07:14 AM   #1610
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hello Warriors,

We are offering 10% discounts for VA's hired from March 12 - 16, 2012.

8 SEO VA's available.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th March 2012, 02:20 AM   #1611
www.EscalateInternet.com
War Room Member
 
Escalate Internet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2,280
Thanks: 667
Thanked 518 Times in 411 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourya View Post
We need a virtual assistant who can do the following

Customer Support
-replying to customers on zendesk customer helpdesk
- Warrior plus affiliate approval
- refunding customers from Warrior plus
- replying customers on WSO forum (incase we are unable to follow up), otherwise we ll do it.

-we will be live always on skype with the va she has to inform us on skype incase of any threads replys or PM replys is needed
by us, or incase she doesn't know
Please PM me the same info when you get a chance, thanks!
Escalate Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th March 2012, 03:42 AM   #1612
Warrior Member
 
bo4610's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

May I help you with your problem here? =) PM me when you can.

Are you in need of a website whether for business or for blogging, CLICK HERE or HIRE ME as your Virtual Assistant and let me help you with daunting yet important tasks like Transcription, Data Entries, Link Building, Blog Posting etc. so you can focus in putting your business to the next level.
bo4610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th March 2012, 10:26 PM   #1613
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Watts View Post
Please PM me the same info when you get a chance, thanks!
Hello Chase,

Sent you a PM with my answers.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th March 2012, 10:12 AM   #1614
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

I recently used First Page's service. I did not get anything that was promised to me. I purchased a VA and a project manager. I never received a project manager and paid for it for three weeks.
According to the terms you are supposed to receive 40 hours a week from the VA. The first week I received about 4. I let it go. The second week maybe 8. I addressed my concerns with Jake and he assured me things would change. By the third week I received about the same amount of work and all the links were built to the wrong urls. I asked for a correction and received no response. I asked for some compensation on all the hours I had not received thinking I would hold on for another week. Again no response.
Bad service.
jventoinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th March 2012, 10:29 AM   #1615
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by jventoinc View Post
I recently used First Page's service. I did not get anything that was promised to me. I purchased a VA and a project manager. I never received a project manager and paid for it for three weeks.
According to the terms you are supposed to receive 40 hours a week from the VA. The first week I received about 4. I let it go. The second week maybe 8. I addressed my concerns with Jake and he assured me things would change. By the third week I received about the same amount of work and all the links were built to the wrong urls. I asked for a correction and received no response. I asked for some compensation on all the hours I had not received thinking I would hold on for another week. Again no response.
Bad service.
Hello,

I am not sure who you are or if you hired a VA from us. It was never our work to give 4 hours work for 1 weeek. If you can PM me your email address so we can check what is happening we would really appreciate it. Off course, we will do our best to compensate or even offer a full refund.

Since you just registered and only have 1 post I guess you can email me so we can resolve this.
Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th March 2012, 06:41 PM   #1616
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by jventoinc View Post
I recently used First Page's service. I did not get anything that was promised to me. I purchased a VA and a project manager. I never received a project manager and paid for it for three weeks.
According to the terms you are supposed to receive 40 hours a week from the VA. The first week I received about 4. I let it go. The second week maybe 8. I addressed my concerns with Jake and he assured me things would change. By the third week I received about the same amount of work and all the links were built to the wrong urls. I asked for a correction and received no response. I asked for some compensation on all the hours I had not received thinking I would hold on for another week. Again no response.
Bad service.
Hello,

I am waiting for your email. Please email or you are just a one post wonder wanting to ruin our reputation. Please email me so we can refund and resolve your problem.

Thanks.

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th March 2012, 08:07 AM   #1617
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cedricloi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 212
Thanks: 9
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

My VA was absent on Feb 29th. I was sent an email to warn me that she is sick and will not be working on that day and that they do not charge us for non worked days. So I sent an email right back asking for the day's refund ($15). This was on Feb 29th and I am still waiting for my refund. I sent Jake 3 emails about this and every time he says it will be processed within 24 hours. It's been 20 days and I am still waiting for the refund. I am only asking for what you guys told me. You sent me an email saying we do not charge you in case an employee misses a day of work, but you have.

I have been a client of yours for 8 months and this is how you treat me? I find this extremely disrespectful.

Extremely bad service.
cedricloi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th March 2012, 08:14 AM   #1618
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedricloi View Post
My VA was absent on Feb 29th. I was sent an email to warn me that she is sick and will not be working on that day and that they do not charge us for non worked days. So I sent an email right back asking for the day's refund ($15). This was on Feb 29th and I am still waiting for my refund. I sent Jake 3 emails about this and every time he says it will be processed within 24 hours. It's been 20 days and I am still waiting for the refund. I am only asking for what you guys told me. You sent me an email saying we do not charge you in case an employee misses a day of work, but you have.

I have been a client of yours for 8 months and this is how you treat me? I find this extremely disrespectful.

Extremely bad service.
Hello Cedric,

Your payment goes to my partners email so I have to follow it up on her. Anyway, no excuses, please PM me your paypal email so I can send it right away using my personal paypal account.

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th March 2012, 09:13 AM   #1619
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 195
Thanks: 0
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Do you offer Part-time SEO VA's? I'd like to start out with maybe 20-30 hours per week and then increase to full time as our business expands and we get more clients. Can you please PM me where I can get some more information about your services?

Thanks
Patrick

PhilaPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th March 2012, 11:07 AM   #1620
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilaPM View Post
Do you offer Part-time SEO VA's? I'd like to start out with maybe 20-30 hours per week and then increase to full time as our business expands and we get more clients. Can you please PM me where I can get some more information about your services?

Thanks
Patrick
Hello,

We have Part Time services for $37.50 per week. I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st March 2012, 08:32 AM   #1621
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cedricloi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 212
Thanks: 9
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Got my refund. Thank you.
cedricloi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st March 2012, 05:40 PM   #1622
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 310
Thanks: 17
Thanked 70 Times in 48 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

I need someone for maybe 2 - 4 hours a week for updating a website. How much will that cost?

WSO - Mobile Websites w/ CMS and all the bells and whistles. Recurring revenue
___________________________________________
WSO - Mobile Websites | Website Design | Website Tips
hamburglar is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st March 2012, 05:46 PM   #1623
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hello,

Because of the recent deindexation issues with Blog Networks, we are doing our best to determine which blog networks were penalized by Google. As of now, we are removing these blog networks from our list:

SEO Link Monster
Build My Rank(from premium networks)

We are sending out advice to our VA's not to use Blog Networks for the meantime while we determine which blog networks were penalized or not. We will ask the VA's to replace the submission with Wiki posting, .EDU and .GOV links. The blog networks are still available, but it will be on your decision if you want to continue submission or not.

We are doing our best to make sure each client is taken cared of.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th March 2012, 09:22 AM   #1624
Kiwi Affiliate
War Room Member
 
Neville Pettersson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Doha, Qatar
Posts: 91
Thanks: 27
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hi Jake, I've sent you PMs and emails trying to get something going, but it seems difficult to get a response.

I'm still willing to get a VA from you, but really need to hear something you soon to keep my faith up.
Neville Pettersson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th March 2012, 11:45 PM   #1625
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville Pettersson View Post
Hi Jake, I've sent you PMs and emails trying to get something going, but it seems difficult to get a response.

I'm still willing to get a VA from you, but really need to hear something you soon to keep my faith up.
Hello Neville,

Sent you a reply to your email. I just receive your email yesterday because we are out during weekends.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th March 2012, 04:26 AM   #1626
Rob Tierney
War Room Member
 
thedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 1,942
Thanks: 405
Thanked 155 Times in 120 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hi Jake, sent payment today with paypal... haven't heard back... for the 2 day trial

thedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th March 2012, 04:06 AM   #1627
Rob Tierney
War Room Member
 
thedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 1,942
Thanks: 405
Thanked 155 Times in 120 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Well, got my first VA assigned to me... a different one from the one I was told in the email.

Here's my review.

I can't work with the VA you sent me.

He took over 20 min to reply to my email.

Took an hour and 20 to create a squidoo page, which had broken image links.

When I called him, he didn't answer, said he had no headphones... then he says he has headphones... called again, they don't work.

Say's he's having problems with electricity..... oh, and his IP is blocked.... and he's looking for a new proxy.

Pretty bad start Jake... can you send me someone a little more professional, thanks.


UPDATE...

Jake was quick to email me back... saying there was a mix up with the VA...

Early days, so, going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

thedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th March 2012, 04:11 AM   #1628
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
Well, got my first VA assigned to me... a different one from the one I was told in the email.

Here's my review.

I can't work with the VA you sent me.

He took over 20 min to reply to my email.

Took an hour and 20 to create a squidoo page, which had broken image links.

When I called him, he didn't answer, said he had no headphones... then he says he has headphones... called again, they don't work.

Say's he's having problems with electricity..... oh, and his IP is blocked.... and he's looking for a new proxy.

Pretty bad start Jake... can you send me someone a little more professional, thanks.
Hello Rob,

Sent you an email to explain what happen.

We had a pretty tough weather with heavy rains the past few days so it affected our electricity pretty bad.

With the proxy problem, we are using HMA to change IP. I have explain everything on my email.

The original VA should be working with you.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th March 2012, 11:31 PM   #1629
Joseph Tosh
War Room Member
 
Slaughter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1,721
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 224
Thanked 353 Times in 162 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hi

I want to try a Part time SEO VA.

Penalty Safe, Long Term, 100% Whitehat Backlinks
Love your site? Then check out SafeSpokes!
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
karan996@irchiver.com karan997@irchiver.com
Slaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st April 2012, 07:37 AM   #1630
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hello Warriors,

New Testimonial on our other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmidli View Post
Just wanted to drop a note about Jake's VA's. I used them for 2+ years and have been happy with the work done from graphics to flash work to plain old website setup. While there is a learning curve for the va's when starting a new process they well make up for it with their eagerness to please. We found that the more detailed our instructions were the better they were able to deliver what we wanted. Makes sense huh!!

Whenever we get overloaded I can count on Jake finding the right experienced person to help us out.

Thanks again Jake for a job well done.
For this week, we have:

3 SEO/Writer VA's
2 SEO/Web Developer VA's

2 days trial still available.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st April 2012, 07:39 AM   #1631
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter View Post
Hi

I want to try a Part time SEO VA.
Hello,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th April 2012, 11:04 AM   #1632
Rob Tierney
War Room Member
 
thedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 1,942
Thanks: 405
Thanked 155 Times in 120 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

I like the fact that your VA's have access to software, however, I think the days for blog networks are numbered...

Do you have any plans to adapt to this? I'm sure there's other software or monthly subscriptions that you can replace them with...

For starters, how about Bookmarking Demon?

Cheers

thedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th April 2012, 02:33 AM   #1633
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
I like the fact that your VA's have access to software, however, I think the days for blog networks are numbered...

Do you have any plans to adapt to this? I'm sure there's other software or monthly subscriptions that you can replace them with...

For starters, how about Bookmarking Demon?

Cheers
Hello,

We are looking to use blog networks for Tier 2 links, you can see our detailed plan here:

http://firstpagewebsearch.com/bp/FPW...20Networks.pdf

or here:

FPW-Tiered 2 Blog Networks

We have added new softwares to automate .edu and .gov finding. We will be adding a bookmarking software within this week.

We will also be adding Facebook Dominator and Mass Youtube Software.

We actually don't focus so much on blog networks, we usually advice our VA's to building variety of links from wiki's, blog comments, web2.0, etc.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th April 2012, 02:34 AM   #1634
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hello,

New testimonials from our other thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschmidli View Post
Just wanted to drop a note about Jake's VA's. I used them for 2+ years and have been happy with the work done from graphics to flash work to plain old website setup. While there is a learning curve for the va's when starting a new process they well make up for it with their eagerness to please. We found that the more detailed our instructions were the better they were able to deliver what we wanted. Makes sense huh!!

Whenever we get overloaded I can count on Jake finding the right experienced person to help us out.

Thanks again Jake for a job well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddrunk View Post
Just a quick review:
Been working with one of Jake's SEO VA's for about 6 months and have been very pleased. He always completed everything I assigned and knew what to do on the days when I wasn't able to specifically outline tasks. The price is awesome and I had a LOT of backlinking done. It was definitely worth it. My VA knew how to run AMR, SB and senuke as well as do things manuall so I didn't have to teach anything, all I did was tell him what tools to use and where to use them.

I just ended the services but only for personal reasons, nothing to do with the service or my VA. I have no complaints at all and will probably be going back to him in the future.

Thanks.

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th April 2012, 04:41 PM   #1635
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Full Time Virtual Assistant starting at $75 a week

Hello Warriors,

SEO VA's and Writer/SEO VA's available for hire.

2 Days Trial still available.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th April 2012, 04:54 AM   #1636
Rob Tierney
War Room Member
 
thedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 1,942
Thanks: 405
Thanked 155 Times in 120 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Update on my experience, 3 weeks in.

After a bit of a rocky start, my first VA was terrible, I'm now happy to say that things are going pretty smoothly.

My VA, Katherine is very nice, and picks things up quick enough.

I've had her blog commenting, and while you can tell that English is not her first language, I'm happy with most of the comments, I'd say 50% are getting through.

Jake has been quick to respond to any issues I had, my VA took 2 days off for Easter, but Jake assured me I wouldn't have to pay for these days, which is cool.

So, all in all... I'm very happy so far.

I would like to make one suggestion though....

Seeing as blog networks like BMR are of no use anymore, can you replace these with other tools or software?

I'm not sure which ones would be good to replace them with, I was thinking, backlink demon?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers.

thedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th April 2012, 06:25 AM   #1637
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWike View Post
From which country your VA's come from / live?
Thanks
Hello,

They are all from the Philippines.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th April 2012, 06:30 AM   #1638
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog View Post
Update on my experience, 3 weeks in.

After a bit of a rocky start, my first VA was terrible, I'm now happy to say that things are going pretty smoothly.

My VA, Katherine is very nice, and picks things up quick enough.

I've had her blog commenting, and while you can tell that English is not her first language, I'm happy with most of the comments, I'd say 50% are getting through.

Jake has been quick to respond to any issues I had, my VA took 2 days off for Easter, but Jake assured me I wouldn't have to pay for these days, which is cool.

So, all in all... I'm very happy so far.

I would like to make one suggestion though....

Seeing as blog networks like BMR are of no use anymore, can you replace these with other tools or software?

I'm not sure which ones would be good to replace them with, I was thinking, backlink demon?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you are satisfied with your VA.

We are currently testing new softwares like Ultimate Demon, Magic Submitter. We are also focused on testing social media marketing softwares like facebook dominator, some youtube marketing softwares since we heard that social media links are very good after the blog network links died.

We will keep you all updated once we have released the new softwares.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th April 2012, 11:53 AM   #1639
SEO newbie
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Halifax, Canada
Posts: 159
Thanks: 2
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

im very interested here. pinoy din
adrixe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th April 2012, 11:49 PM   #1640
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrixe View Post
im very interested here. pinoy din
Hello,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th April 2012, 12:55 AM   #1641
Impossible Nothing
War Room Member
 
singhavn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , India.
Posts: 729
Thanks: 32
Thanked 56 Times in 48 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

I have sent you PM. Pls check and reply asap. This project needs to be started this monday.

singhavn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th April 2012, 01:16 AM   #1642
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhavn View Post
I have sent you PM. Pls check and reply asap. This project needs to be started this monday.
Hello,

Replied to your PM. We can start first thing Monday.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th April 2012, 02:09 PM   #1643
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 39
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

I apologize in that I have not read this entire 33 page thread. I read the first and last page reasonably.

I see a lot of concern over paying the VAs too much - not paying for sick or vacation time - but I have the opposite concern. I did some minor research for the area and found the pay to be somewhat reasonable. I'd like to know a little more information on cost of living in that area, and if its possible to pay the VAs extra (bonuses for performance, tips, whatever). Additionally, do these people work in an office environment where help is available for their standard tasks if needed, or is it 1 week training then working at home hoping for the best?

I am, very slightly, considering a VA. But I would want a VA to be paid a livable wage and also to get some standard benefits, such as occasional vacation/holiday/sick days.

I'd like a VA, frankly, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it. Within the next few months (max), I'd like to have 1-3, but I want to know who/what I'm paying for.

If it helps, I'm looking at possibly: full time content writer, full time SEO, part time developer.

Beginning Marketer
Takk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 11:00 AM   #1644
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takk View Post
I apologize in that I have not read this entire 33 page thread. I read the first and last page reasonably.

I see a lot of concern over paying the VAs too much - not paying for sick or vacation time - but I have the opposite concern. I did some minor research for the area and found the pay to be somewhat reasonable. I'd like to know a little more information on cost of living in that area, and if its possible to pay the VAs extra (bonuses for performance, tips, whatever). Additionally, do these people work in an office environment where help is available for their standard tasks if needed, or is it 1 week training then working at home hoping for the best?

I am, very slightly, considering a VA. But I would want a VA to be paid a livable wage and also to get some standard benefits, such as occasional vacation/holiday/sick days.

I'd like a VA, frankly, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it. Within the next few months (max), I'd like to have 1-3, but I want to know who/what I'm paying for.

If it helps, I'm looking at possibly: full time content writer, full time SEO, part time developer.
Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Just to clear it out, although the clients are not billed on absent/holidays/sick days, we as employers pay them accordingly. We pay them even if the clients do not. We pay them bonuses depending ont their performance and how they keep their client happy. We provide them with the best compensation, government benefits(from health, to housing benefits), and everything demanded by the local government here. We take care of our employees, like we take care of our clients.

For training, we provide the basic 1 month training, then we let them work on our personal projects for 6 months before we assign them to any client. We also have their Supervisor watched them everyday. They are working in an office environment and not at home.

The advantage with hiring thru us is that, we provide the reliability that most of us need. If you hire directly, you need to watch him/her work if he/she is working and working on your project alone. You don't have to worry about paying absences/sick/vacation leaves, because we take care of it. You don't have to pay the 13th month pay because we are paying them for you. So to add it up, we take of the employee for you.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 11:04 AM   #1645
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Hello,

New Review from our other thread:


Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviWalker View Post
I signed up for a SEO/Web Dev VA last week and so far it has been good. Communication has been good and turnaround on projects/requests has been timely. VA seems knowledgeable and has been able to grasp new concepts quickly. My current project is a niche that is uniquely American and its vital to have a solid understanding of the consumers mindset. My VA has been able to make use of the data I provided and seems to have picked it up nicely. So far I dont have anything negative to say about this service and I am glad I now have an extra person to help lighten the load.

Thanks!
Thanks.

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th April 2012, 12:14 PM   #1646
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 39
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstpagewebsearch View Post
Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Just to clear it out, although the clients are not billed on absent/holidays/sick days, we as employers pay them accordingly. We pay them even if the clients do not. We pay them bonuses depending ont their performance and how they keep their client happy. We provide them with the best compensation, government benefits(from health, to housing benefits), and everything demanded by the local government here. We take care of our employees, like we take care of our clients.

For training, we provide the basic 1 month training, then we let them work on our personal projects for 6 months before we assign them to any client. We also have their Supervisor watched them everyday. They are working in an office environment and not at home.

The advantage with hiring thru us is that, we provide the reliability that most of us need. If you hire directly, you need to watch him/her work if he/she is working and working on your project alone. You don't have to worry about paying absences/sick/vacation leaves, because we take care of it. You don't have to pay the 13th month pay because we are paying them for you. So to add it up, we take of the employee for you.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Thanks,

Jake
Thanks for all of the clarifications. While the general idea of outsourcing is to save money, I want to make sure that cost savings is coming from cost of living rather than quality of living. That definitely seems to be the case here.

I really like the up front training, and the reviews are great. When I am set up to maintain a VA or three, I'll be working with you. As previously mentioned, I certainly hope to be ready quite soon.

Thanks for your time.

Beginning Marketer
Takk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 09:06 AM   #1647
Impossible Nothing
War Room Member
 
singhavn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , India.
Posts: 729
Thanks: 32
Thanked 56 Times in 48 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstpagewebsearch View Post
Hello,

Replied to your PM. We can start first thing Monday.

Thanks,

Jake

I signed up in the morning IST, approx 10 hours ago and till now you haven't assigned me any VA, nor you have replied to my mails. As you knew My project was scheduled and promised to start on Monday, I couldn't imagine how you will be able to do it?

Not a good start Jake.

singhavn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 04:15 PM   #1648
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhavn View Post
I signed up in the morning IST, approx 10 hours ago and till now you haven't assigned me any VA, nor you have replied to my mails. As you knew My project was scheduled and promised to start on Monday, I couldn't imagine how you will be able to do it?

Not a good start Jake.
Hello mate,

I sent you an email today. If you can see, you subscribed to our service around 3pm , plus you sent the task around 5pm yesterday so it's end of our working day.

Don't worry Monday and Tuesday's task will be completed today.

I sent you an email.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 05:25 PM   #1649
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 587
Thanks: 46
Thanked 88 Times in 69 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Jake,

Can I get the SEO VA to do some custom (manual) work? Like manually create web 2.0 properties, change the theme, do some on-page seo on the web 2.0 properties, etc.


Edit: Also, how many articles can a content writer VA write in a day? And, if I wanted SEO VA to build web 2.0 properties and post spun articles, do I need to provide the spun articles? Thanks.
EdwardDennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th April 2012, 05:35 PM   #1650
Outsourcing for $300/mo
War Room Member
 
firstpagewebsearch's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 932
Thanks: 7
Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: Virtual Assistant : $75 per Week(Free Access to SENUKE X, AMR, No Hands SEO, Scrapebox, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardDennis View Post
Jake,

Can I get the SEO VA to do some custom (manual) work? Like manually create web 2.0 properties, change the theme, do some on-page seo on the web 2.0 properties, etc.


Edit: Also, how many articles can a content writer VA write in a day? And, if I wanted SEO VA to build web 2.0 properties and post spun articles, do I need to provide the spun articles? Thanks.
Hello,

Sure. We can help you out with manual web2.0 creation, changing themes, etc.

For the Content Writer they can do around 8 - 10, 400 words per day.

The SEO VA's can scrape, spin and post articles.

Thanks,

Jake

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.
firstpagewebsearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warrior Forum Classified Ads

Bookmarks

Tags
$75, assistant, firstpage, full, outsourcing, time, virtual, virtual assistant, week
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:46 AM.