LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 18th Sep 2011, 11:08 AM   #1
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
[SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The software is not for sale anymore .... sorry :-(


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited on 4th Feb 2015 at 07:34 AM.
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Sep 2011, 06:16 PM   #2
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

reserved for FAQ


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Sep 2011, 09:42 PM   #3
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 487
Thanks: 46
Thanked 57 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any reviews ?
stevenjacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Sep 2011, 08:10 AM   #4
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by stevenjacobs View Post

Any reviews ?
Hi Stevenjacobs

Thanks for your visiting.

You can see many honest review about Digi Auto Links here ... click here


God bless you mate
kingwarrior



.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Sep 2011, 08:28 PM   #5
Friend Feed
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 91
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

seems it works out well.will wait to see real warrior reviews here before i make steps.

Video Marketing for any Kind of Business.Tested and Approved .
friendfeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Sep 2011, 09:00 PM   #6
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by friendfeed View Post

seems it works out well.will wait to see real warrior reviews here before i make steps.
Hi Friendfeed

There are so many reviews on Andy WSO before. You can see it here. click here

And you will have 60 days guarantee .. if you are not satisfied you can ask FULL refund ... don't worry mate

Thanks a lot for your interest on Digi Auto Links discount offer.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior



.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Sep 2011, 11:27 PM   #7
sunny ng
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: malaysia
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hai warrior
i am not Andy affiliate
i bought DigiAutoLinks from King warrior

there is something need to fix for this software
1)your wordpress memory, Hostgator limit me wp memory to 64M, if i ahve a site with posts more than 1000post, it will not work,
it will work if you have dedicated server to change your memory to more than 128M or higher.
Hostgator do not allow more than 64M for shared hosted
2) i have submited a ticket to Andy asking a favour if the process can be break down to few steps, as such, it will not process whole post than memory can be maintain at 64M(may be Andy will reject my request to adjust the software),
if i have 4000posts, if the software can be run with a choice either pick each time 1000post and run for 4 times, i think all problem will be solved
3)only yesterday i test with my site less than 1000 post,and today i got 108 backlinks

i will said that this is a fantastic software, warriors you can buy it with no regrets

please make sure your site less than 1000posts
if your site is more than 1000posts, use dedicated server.
At the moment, i am using share hosted, as such, a lot of my site cannot use Digi Auto Links

regards

Sunny Ng
fsnsh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Sep 2011, 02:51 AM   #8
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by fsnsh6 View Post

hai warrior
i am not Andy affiliate
i bought DigiAutoLinks from King warrior

there is something need to fix for this software
1)your wordpress memory, Hostgator limit me wp memory to 64M, if i ahve a site with posts more than 1000post, it will not work,
it will work if you have dedicated server to change your memory to more than 128M or higher.
Hostgator do not allow more than 64M for shared hosted
2) i have submited a ticket to Andy asking a favour if the process can be break down to few steps, as such, it will not process whole post than memory can be maintain at 64M(may be Andy will reject my request to adjust the software),
if i have 4000posts, if the software can be run with a choice either pick each time 1000post and run for 4 times, i think all problem will be solved
3)only yesterday i test with my site less than 1000 post,and today i got 108 backlinks

i will said that this is a fantastic software, warriors you can buy it with no regrets

please make sure your site less than 1000posts
if your site is more than 1000posts, use dedicated server.
At the moment, i am using share hosted, as such, a lot of my site cannot use Digi Auto Links

regards

Sunny Ng
Hi Sunny

Thanks a lot for your purchase and honest review here.
I am really appreciate it.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior

.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Sep 2011, 12:28 PM   #9
GRF
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 79
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to put this plug-in on some autoblogs that get content from sources like Yahoo Articles and Article Base and add them as posts to my blogs.

Does it make sense to use these content sources to get auto links back to my posts with other peoples content on my pages?
GRF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 04:19 AM   #10
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GRF View Post

I want to put this plug-in on some autoblogs that get content from sources like Yahoo Articles and Article Base and add them as posts to my blogs.

Does it make sense to use these content sources to get auto links back to my posts with other peoples content on my pages?
Hi GRF

Digi Auto Links is a plugin for backlinking automatically. I think you ask wrong questions here.

I am sorry if i am wrong. Please explain me more detail.

Thanks and God bless you
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Oct 2011, 12:12 PM   #11
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi I think this might not be the right thread but since it's the only one I could find (Andy's original one is closed) I have to say that the support is absolutely far from customer friendly.

Waiting five days for an answer is not acceptable. Bad excuses like "we are caught off guard" "we are working hard" neither. You guys find the time to send out promotional emails but can't find the time to give proper support? Growing to fast is not the problem of your customers!.

Sorry but I think it is only fair for people to know what support they might expect before they buy products from Andy and his team.

Just to make sure I have no intention to bad mouth a product but this service level is simply BAD.

Sorry Kingwarrior but maybe you can let them know they need to get their act together on support level. Would be much appreciated and for sure it will be boost their (and your) sales and authority.

Cheers
Dutchaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 11:52 AM   #12
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I think that Dutchaffey is saying:

He has a site and is using software to gather post/articles from different sources available on the net. i.e Article Alley, Yahoo Answer and so on. He therefore build his website post with "others content" but at the end of the day all of that content is part of his website. Since his software gathers perhaps 2 to maybe 10 post a day, it would be a really hard task (actually nearly impossible) to build backlink as there are not enough hours in a day.

I guess he would like to use "digi auto link" to build back link for all of these posts. It would therefore make his life a lot easier.

I think his question fits into this category.

Sorry for the interjection

Satguy

Anxiety Cures, the natural way...
Satguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 07:48 PM   #13
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dutchaffy View Post

Hi I think this might not be the right thread but since it's the only one I could find (Andy's original one is closed) I have to say that the support is absolutely far from customer friendly.

Waiting five days for an answer is not acceptable. Bad excuses like "we are caught off guard" "we are working hard" neither. You guys find the time to send out promotional emails but can't find the time to give proper support? Growing to fast is not the problem of your customers!.

Sorry but I think it is only fair for people to know what support they might expect before they buy products from Andy and his team.

Just to make sure I have no intention to bad mouth a product but this service level is simply BAD.

Sorry Kingwarrior but maybe you can let them know they need to get their act together on support level. Would be much appreciated and for sure it will be boost their (and your) sales and authority.

Cheers
Hi Dutchaffy

I can understand what do you feel. I will try to tell Digi Auto Links support about this matter and ask them to improve their support quality.

I am so sorry for this bad situation.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 07:51 PM   #14
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Satguy View Post

I think that Dutchaffey is saying:

He has a site and is using software to gather post/articles from different sources available on the net. i.e Article Alley, Yahoo Answer and so on. He therefore build his website post with "others content" but at the end of the day all of that content is part of his website. Since his software gathers perhaps 2 to maybe 10 post a day, it would be a really hard task (actually nearly impossible) to build backlink as there are not enough hours in a day.

I guess he would like to use "digi auto link" to build back link for all of these posts. It would therefore make his life a lot easier.

I think his question fits into this category.

Sorry for the interjection

Satguy
Hi Satguy

Thanks a lot for your further explanation. I appreciate it.
I will forward this matter to Digi Auto Links support and i hope you can get good solution from them. But we must be patience maybe they are so busy but i will try my best for this matter.

Thanks again for your willing to make a comment here.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior

.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2011, 09:33 PM   #15
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kingwarrior View Post

Hi Satguy

Thanks a lot for your further explanation. I appreciate it.
I will forward this matter to Digi Auto Links support and i hope you can get good solution from them. But we must be patience maybe they are so busy but i will try my best for this matter.

Thanks again for your willing to make a comment here.

God bless you mate
kingwarrior

.
Hey no problem, by the way I am trying to buy that plug in but it is not 37.00 it is a lot more as it transfer me to the main site. What do I do to get it at your special price with the bonus? Thank you so much for your time



Cheers

Satguy

Anxiety Cures, the natural way...
Satguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Oct 2011, 09:43 AM   #16
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Satguy View Post

Hey no problem, by the way I am trying to buy that plug in but it is not 37.00 it is a lot more as it transfer me to the main site. What do I do to get it at your special price with the bonus? Thank you so much for your time

Cheers

Satguy
Hi Satguy

Try the Digi Auto Links discount url again ... You'll see the discount price now.

Digi Auto Links Special Discount Offer

Thanks a lot for reminding me about this matter.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Oct 2011, 02:50 PM   #17
Itall-Management.com
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Spain
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, this products are PLR or MRR includes?
luispaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Oct 2011, 06:42 PM   #18
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by luispaton View Post

hi, this products are PLR or MRR includes?
Hi Luispaton

Digi Auto Links (DAL) doesn't have PLR or MRR plan.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2011, 05:30 PM   #19
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 13
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, this product works for blogs in Spanish? For Latin America, I expect prompt response, thanks
carlosm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2011, 10:03 PM   #20
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by carlosm View Post

hi, this product works for blogs in Spanish? For Latin America, I expect prompt response, thanks
Hi Carlosm

Thanks for your interest on Digi Auto Links Discount offer.

I am so sorry i don't know the answer. I suggest you to ask Digi Auto Links support for this questions.

Just email them and they will answer you.

Here is Digi Auto Links email address :
support@digiautolinks.com

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Nov 2011, 09:50 AM   #21
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No, blogs that aren't in English won't work with DAL.
WildBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Nov 2011, 04:12 AM   #22
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by WildBilly View Post

No, blogs that aren't in English won't work with DAL.
Hi WildBilly

Thanks a lot for your nice sharing here.


God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jan 2012, 11:48 AM   #23
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 32
Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any actual proper reviews of this? e.g are the links of any value, has anyone noticed any rise in serps as a result, etc?
Rua999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2012, 11:31 PM   #24
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Rua999 View Post

Any actual proper reviews of this? e.g are the links of any value, has anyone noticed any rise in serps as a result, etc?

Hi Rua999

Thanks a lot for your visiting and interest on this DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT.

On the main thread (WSO) there are many satisfied buyers and i hope they will leave honest comment here too. Let's see

God bless you mate
kingwarrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2012, 09:39 AM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kingwarrior,

I've purchase the product ang download all the bonuses. I'm happy with that .


Thanks a lot.

Alismerah


Get Rid of Acne
alismerah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Feb 2012, 12:28 AM   #26
Blessed Warrior
War Room Member
 
kingwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 3,556
Thanked 263 Times in 200 Posts
Default
Re: [SALE] DIGI AUTO LINKS DISCOUNT and BONUSES - Special Discount and Bonuses For Warriors
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alismerah View Post

Hi Kingwarrior,

I've purchase the product ang download all the bonuses. I'm happy with that .


Thanks a lot.

Hi Alismerah

Thanks a lot for your purchase and i am happy too if you like the all bonuses.

God bless you mate
kingwarrrior


.


KingWarrior.CO-- SPECIAL DISCOUNT & BONUS IM Software/Tools SUPERSTORE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kingwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
auto, bonuses, digi, digi auto links, discount, links, sale, special, warriors
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:36 PM.