Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warrior Forum Classified Ads
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 22nd October 2012, 10:44 PM   #1
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Click The Link Below To Become A Member Of High Traffic Academy (MASTERS COURSE):
Click Here to Become A Member Of High Traffic Academy (MASTERS COURSE) - 75% OFF.





Watch Video 1 (The Big Traffic Secret Revealed):
FREE Videos - How To Get Up To 100,000 Visitors Per Day

Watch Video 2 (Alchemy - Creating Cash Out of Thin Air):
HighTrafficAcademy.com/alchemy2/index-go.html

Watch Video 3 (The Rollout Method - How To Reach One Million People In 1 Week):
HighTrafficAcademy.com/the-rollout/index-go.html

Watch Video 4 (What's It Like to Be a Member of High Traffic Academy):
HighTrafficAcademy.com/preview/



Just a Few Comments the High Traffic Academy Facebook Fan Page Receives Every Day:




Affiliate Disclaimer: I am disclosing that I will earn an affiliate commission for any purchases you make. Please note that I have not been given any free products, services or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on this site. The only consideration is in the form of affiliate commissions.
Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd October 2012, 08:06 PM   #2
Runaway Wage Slave
 
jambaman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 207
Thanks: 34
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

What does "100% Free" mean?
jambaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd October 2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambaman2 View Post
What does "100% Free" mean?
Hey Jamba,

You can watch the free video series where Vick Strizheus teaches you how to get 100,000 unique targeted visitors and earns as much as $48,333.00 in just one week. No credit card required - click here to check it out.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th October 2012, 10:43 PM   #4
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

So High Traffic Academy is all about getting huge amounts of targeted visitors to any website. Sounds easy right? Well, I've been a member for a while now and I just wanted to share with you what I've been through..

but first.. click the button below and get access to the free video series.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st October 2012, 12:35 AM   #5
Runaway Wage Slave
 
jambaman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 207
Thanks: 34
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nio93 View Post
Hey Jamba,

You can watch the free video series where Vick Strizheus teaches you how to get 100,000 unique targeted visitors and earns as much as $48,333.00 in just one week. No credit card required - click here to check it out.
I'm sure the product is great and all but, my question, before I watch THREE HOURS of videos (!!!), is:
How much will this cost to buy AND implement?

So far I am hearing $497 to buy in and about $5 to $10 per day in advertising costs?

Is that correct?

AND,
Can you explain or comment on these complaints about Vick Strizheus:
http://www.complaintsboard.com/?search=vick+strizheus
?
jambaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st October 2012, 10:23 AM   #6
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambaman2 View Post
I'm sure the product is great and all but, my question, before I watch THREE HOURS of videos (!!!), is:
How much will this cost to buy AND implement?

So far I am hearing $497 to buy in and about $5 to $10 per day in advertising costs?

Is that correct?

AND,
Can you explain or comment on these complaints about Vick Strizheus:
vick strizheus Complaints, Reviews, Information
?
Jambaman, the costs depend completely on the person. The more you spend obviously, the more opportunities and chances you have to try different traffic sources and get more comfortable with what you learn inside High Traffic Academy.

Obviously depending on your budget, you have more or less opportunities to see what works for you (High Traffic Academy gives you a free tracking tool so testing campaigns is already laid out for you - very easy stuff).

Also the more you spend on traffic is what's going to be responsible for what you earn. It's all about ROI when it comes to spending money to make money. I've had campaigns where I've spent +$10,000/day on traffic and profited more than $40,000.

There are also people that do much higher volume than that. For example Greg Davis, who makes $50,000 and even $100,000 per day. Obviously the costs of advertising are going to depend on the person and how much it costs to get that traffic, but if you are making a PROFIT, then everything is worth it right?

I've also had campaigns where I've spent less the $1.00/day on and still build my email lists with clicks that go for as low as $0.005. At the end of the day, whether it be more spending or less spending, High Traffic Academy teaches you how to make money, and gives you that opportunity.

Again, it's completely up to you to figure out what would be a comfortable budget for you to get started. I started with $25.00 with small campaigns and that helped me build the empire I run to this day. Those campaigns I have that costs $25.00/day are still making me profit, and the campaigns where I spend much more than that, also make me profit.

Now to answer your other questions, it is in fact $497.00 to join and become a member of High Traffic Academy, but based on what I've just said, you need to ask yourself, do you think it would be worth it for you? Signing up to High Traffic Academy and learning from Vick Strizheus is an investment that you need to decide whether or not you think would be worth it for you. Just like how it is with education. Education was the gateway for me, and probably most of you, so would I say it is worth it to invest into yourself? Absolutely.

It depends on you as an individual, for me personally, I've made that back within the first week and have already made much more and still earning comfortably.

As for the complaints and negativity.. dude you are on the internet. You can find bad things written about anyone. I don't like to focus on the negativity, I like to stay positive and focus on the good things I hear like the success stories that High Traffic Academy and Vick Strizheus create everyday.

The funny thing is, with bad reviews and complaints is that the whole world hears about it.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd November 2012, 08:54 PM   #7
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Here are just some of the comments from members here on the Warrior Forum..

Is High Traffic Academy for you? It was for these folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazsam View Post
I have followed Vick for the past 18 months and with his guidance made my first sale online...

High Traffic Academy will teach beginners all aspects of internet marketing from the foundations of building a list, traffic generation and list management.
As far as his so called shady past goes I would challenge most people to look in there past and see if it's squeaky clean.

HTA is one of the best training courses on the net today, the product speaks for it's self and I will be forever grateful to Vick and the HTA family
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmolina88 View Post
I'm a member of HTA and it's pretty good so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidOriolKing View Post
high traffic academy is far the best when it come to making money on line
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixTheNews View Post
I recently purchased the High Traffic Academy and from what I have learned so far, and I am only 25% thru the training, this is GOLD!! Vick's training is top notch. And, the weekly live webinars are excellent, too. It's really great to have a "community" to tie into and not feel like you're on an island. So far I am very impressed.

Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th November 2012, 11:49 AM   #8
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
ThePhil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 49
Thanks: 19
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Nio93,

Not to get you to spill the beans on the program but you said you've been doing IM for over 10 years.

Would you mind sharing what you learned in HTA that was different from anything else you did/learned in the past?
ThePhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th November 2012, 01:00 PM   #9
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhil View Post
RussellK,

Not to get you to spill the beans on the program but you said you've been doing IM for over 10 years.

Would you mind sharing what you learned in HTA that was different from anything else you did/learned in the past?
The thing is with the internet is that it's always changing and you need to be able to adapt and continuously optimize whatever it is you are doing to maximize your profits online. High Traffic Academy goes through exactly that.

Vick Strizheus goes through how to do email marketing and list building the right way (list building/email marketing has become a life line in internet marketing).

Frank Kern goes through exactly how and what to do to build an email list and monetize it - inside High Traffic Academy. Now I'm not talking about the common gibberish you see on the majority of the products out there (sign up to an autoresponder, build a squeeze page, get subscribers, etc..). I'm talking about an IN-DEPTH explanation to get the most value from your email list - how to build your list with prejudice and how to monetize your email list using unique strategies and methods in a more analytical perspective (this is what really opened my eyes).

Now in terms of getting traffic (life line #2), which is the main attraction for High Traffic Academy, Vick goes into using different strategies and incorporating each of them so you can create an entire network of traffic sources to maximize your ROI's (it's almost guaranteed that you'll profit).

Vick goes through the different methods of paid advertising - PPC, PPV, etc and which networks are the most credible and effective in terms of low cost and high quality targeted traffic. The things he includes in the video training include how to create effective creatives, how to optimize your campaigns, little tips that will improve your CPM/CTR and more. High Traffic Academy comes fully loaded with everything there is to making money online in the most profitable and easiest ways. I could go on and on but there are just too many modules and videos to talk about (a lot of them really have changed my perspective and opened my eyes to more opportunities).


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th November 2012, 08:35 PM   #10
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

540 people in tonights LIVE webinar. There are webinars every WEEK!

Don't miss out on these guys. If you are reading this right now, take action and get started. Sign up to High Traffic Academy because it will change your life - (seriously!).


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th November 2012, 03:06 AM   #11
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Hi Nio, you said your cousin made $11,727. How much the budget he spent?
yaidris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th November 2012, 09:36 AM   #12
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

I don't know the exact amount.. but when I looked inside his paychecks tab in his ClickBank account.. he made $11,727 that month.. (probably well over that by now). I think he spent roughly $1,000. $497 to get access to High Traffic Academy and another $500 using paid traffic sources from the underground advertising networks that Vick Strizheus gives you when you sign up.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th November 2012, 10:12 PM   #13
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 69
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

In HTA, in order to promote Vick's product you have to be a VIP...most of the people who make money are VIP and VIP is an additional $997.
foenyxly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th November 2012, 10:35 PM   #14
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by foenyxly View Post
In HTA, in order to promote Vick's product you have to be a VIP...most of the people who make money are VIP and VIP is an additional $997.
That's not true. There are hundreds of active members that aren't VIP and are making well over $5,000 per month. The minimum every HTA members should be making is at least $5,000 per month. It's your choice to upgrade to VIP - it's completely optional.

In our last webinar, Vick went through how every High Traffic Academy member should be making at least $5,000 per month consistently.

"It's not that hard" - Vick Strizheus


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th November 2012, 04:27 PM   #15
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

What other program can you invest money in and make the same amount and more in just one day?

Check it out:


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th November 2012, 04:31 AM   #16
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Nio93,

may I know difference between hta and incomeV? and if I join the hta membership, can you share your strategy with me to success with hta?
yaidris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th November 2012, 08:49 AM   #17
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

High Traffic Academy is still taking in new members. Vick Strizheus goes through the same methods and more to build up or improve your business.. So I would say yes, the strategies are shared inside High Traffic Academy.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th November 2012, 01:18 PM   #18
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
chris07's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 37
Thanks: 27
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Vick you are a good sales man
chris07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th November 2012, 12:28 AM   #19
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nio93 View Post
What other program can you invest money in and make the same amount and more in just one day? Check it out:

My Cousins Recent Results from ClickSure:

It's look like Lee McKenna's affiliate control panel. Is Lee McKenna your cousin? I don't think he is half-dead man.:confused:
yaidris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th November 2012, 12:54 AM   #20
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaidris View Post
It's look like Lee McKenna's affiliate control panel. Is Lee McKenna your cousin? I don't think he is half-dead man.:confused:
We're all one big happy family at High Traffic Academy


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th November 2012, 04:05 AM   #21
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: London
Posts: 26
Thanks: 12
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

If with such low investment you can get such an amazing return why don't you just reproduce the system yourselves instead of charging $497 and make a course. It can't be for the sake of sharing with the world as $497 it's not symbolic.
If you sell it to a 1 000 students you'll make half a million, while reproducing the system a 1 000 times would give you more than $10 000 000 and less work.
marioluislopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th November 2012, 10:11 AM   #22
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by marioluislopes View Post
If with such low investment you can get such an amazing return why don't you just reproduce the system yourselves instead of charging $497 and make a course. It can't be for the sake of sharing with the world as $497 it's not symbolic.
If you sell it to a 1 000 students you'll make half a million, while reproducing the system a 1 000 times would give you more than $10 000 000 and less work.
Pretty cool way to look at it, but it doesn't work like that.. I'll let you think about that for a second.

Now what if those 1,000 students made $5,000 in their first month.. now there would be 1,000 people that together, would of made 5 million dollars.

Now that take and add in the word "monthly" and now you have $5,000,000 every month.. which let's be real for a second.. would be great in today's economy and in this industry.

The truth is, High Traffic Academy has sold over 1.2 million dollars in sales just in the past 4 months. But that's nothing compared to the changes we've made in the hundreds of people's lives that join every day (which is the only reason why High Traffic Academy is still open for new members), because people see results.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th November 2012, 10:25 AM   #23
Active Warrior
 
faridbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Singapore.
Posts: 98
Thanks: 2
Thanked 38 Times in 35 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Why is HTA always closing? I see that only VIP members are promoting it. How do you promote a product that is close all the time?
faridbeck is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th November 2012, 11:23 AM   #24
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by faridbeck View Post
Why is HTA always closing? I see that only VIP members are promoting it. How do you promote a product that is close all the time?
The program is only open for a limited time.

Vick Strizheus is always updating High Traffic Academy with new features (not to mention many times we had to upgrade the server to manage all the traffic).

Just last Monday we had to change webinar rooms to a bigger and better service because it maxed out! (seriously, Vick couldn't even get inside his own webinar). There are just a ton of HTA members and even more joining everyday.

You can check if High Traffic Academy is open by clicking HERE.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th November 2012, 08:41 PM   #25
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Another great webinar with more than 600+ active High Traffic Academy members.

Vick Strizheus goes through how to set up Easy Landing Page Pro (valued at $497) which is FREE to use as a member of High Traffic Academy.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th November 2012, 10:50 PM   #26
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

the offer expiry today, still consider to buy it
tangtp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th November 2012, 11:35 PM   #27
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Last Weeks Revenue:
(All of this is possible.. When you join High Traffic Academy)
Imagine Making $3,000 Per Day.. How Would That Change YOUR Life?




Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th November 2012, 05:07 PM   #28
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangtp View Post
the offer expiry today, still consider to buy it
You can check if High Traffic Academy is open by clicking this link.

Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th November 2012, 11:18 PM   #29
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 69
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Like I've say earlier in the previous thread, if you have the money to become a VIP, your chance of success is higher, because Vick is a great salesman. If not, you will spend $497/membership, then if you choose Elite $1/first month, and $297/recurring monthly...if you're a VIP, it's a one time fee of $997 but it due the time you join...if you dont have that...you cannot become a VIP..

If I have about $3000 to spare, I would re-join HTA...because of what I've learn from it...
foenyxly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th November 2012, 09:21 AM   #30
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by foenyxly View Post
Like I've say earlier in the previous thread, if you have the money to become a VIP, your chance of success is higher, because Vick is a great salesman. If not, you will spend $497/membership, then if you choose Elite $1/first month, and $297/recurring monthly...if you're a VIP, it's a one time fee of $997 but it due the time you join...if you dont have that...you cannot become a VIP..

If I have about $3000 to spare, I would re-join HTA...because of what I've learn from it...
Not sure exactly what you're trying to say here - I'll try and clear things up. Yes, you can still get access to High Traffic Academy for 75% which comes to a total of $497 (one time payment) - Click Here to See if the Discount is Still Available. That's just to sign up and officially become a member.

The Benefits:
  • Instant Access to the High Traffic Academy Membership Area (Training, Modules, Videos, PDF's, Etc)
  • Access to the Weekly (Live) Webinars With Vick and All HTA Members
  • The Tools & Bonuses (ELPP, Tracker123, URL Scraper, etc)
  • Access to the HTA Facebook Group
  • Updated List of the Best Traffic Sources (PPC, PPV Networks, Solo Ad Directories, Banner Networks, Media Buy/Offline Advertising Networks, etc)
  • A Chance to Be Part of the "Big Idea" (100% Success Rate Earning 5K Per Month - EVERY Month)

Those are just the first few things that popped into my head, the list really does go on. Let me remind you that it's a ONE TIME PAYMENT to get access to all of that - a value price of more than $6,000.

The Elite Membership is only $1 to register. You only pay rebills when you profit - Makes sense right? Which basically means when you are making a consistent monthly profit - then you pay a monthly subscription price. It doesn't really get better than that.

Becoming a VIP member costs $4997 and it's not available for everyone. Only exclusive members can join and that's after already being an official High Traffic Academy member.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st November 2012, 08:17 PM   #31
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Tonights Webinar is LIVE!

So much great support by the man himself. In tonight's webinar we had an open Q & A and talked about how EASY it is to make at least $5,000 per month as a High Traffic Academy member.

The results don't lie!


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th November 2012, 09:32 PM   #32
Banned
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Jersey
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Are you the product owner?
Rodney Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th November 2012, 10:00 PM   #33
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney Gold View Post
Are you the product owner?
No, just a member.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th November 2012, 01:07 PM   #34
the world is yours
War Room Member
 
capone2009's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Oktoberfest
Posts: 412
Thanks: 67
Thanked 40 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

So is this about free or paid traffic?

capone2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th November 2012, 01:15 PM   #35
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by capone2009 View Post
So is this about free or paid traffic?
The free video series should explain it. If you haven't watched it yet, click here and enter your email address just so we know where to send you the videos (you get instant access). Don't worry, we hate spam as much as the next person - we won't send you any unwanted emails, just new videos and other cool stuff


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th November 2012, 09:26 PM   #36
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 69
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

If you help me to become a VIP, I will join under you, and when I make $1000 profit, I will pay you back...because 99% of the people that makes money with HTA are VIP...

Anyone who is not a VIP, cannot promote HTA, even its products...
foenyxly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th November 2012, 09:28 PM   #37
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by foenyxly View Post
If you help me to become a VIP, I will join under you, and when I make $1000 profit, I will pay you back...because 99% of the people that makes money with HTA are VIP...

Anyone who is not a VIP, cannot promote HTA, even its products...
How would you know? You aren't a member. I am getting better results from my set and forget campaigns for other offers. Being a VIP member is just a plus, it's nothing special. The REAL secret is in the training and education that all High Traffic Academy members have access too.

Seriously. It will change your life.

BRAND NEW Account..




Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th November 2012, 09:28 PM   #38
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

50,715 Subscribers in ONE Month!



Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th November 2012, 01:58 AM   #39
Jairalee Jones
War Room Member
 
MoneyKattz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 135
Thanks: 50
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Hey you guys this stuff sounds really exciting. What I'm hearing is that it costs $500 to start if you get in on the early bird. What I'm wondering is there is also a rumour that, it costs an additionsal $300 monthly to stay a member. Is this true or not?
MoneyKattz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th November 2012, 07:40 AM   #40
My house is my office.
War Room Member
 
Abraham L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 178
Thanks: 56
Thanked 114 Times in 88 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellK View Post
How would you know? You aren't a member. I am getting better results from my set and forget campaigns for other offers. Being a VIP member is just a plus, it's nothing special. The REAL secret is in the training and education that all High Traffic Academy members have access too.

Seriously. It will change your life.

BRAND NEW Account..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellK View Post
50,715 Subscribers in ONE Month!




Russell, don't get me wrong, I'm happy about you making a lot of money using HTA methods.

But you've clearly stated that this is all coming from 123kperday.com, which is an affiliate site promoting HTA.

So basically, you're making money with HTA methods, promoting HTA.

For me, that's redundant, stupid, and in my opinion that's very far from being ethical. You're making money online selling a method on how to make online. It's an endless loop.

That $50k list you got there? That's on the MMO niche! It's still on the same loop I'm talking about.

(I mean no offense here bro, it's not against you personally, I'm just sick of that loop that I see in so many gurus, and people in general).

I have no idea how you will prove me wrong here (and I accept, I might be wrong here of course), but... the whole thing just doesn't make sense to me. And if I will join the HTA, I would like to put in my income testimonials without being a VIP member, and without even promoting products in the MMO (make money online) niche.


Now, my question is: Does HTA teach you how to do that?

ps: Again, I mean no offense or anything personal in here, I'm just trying to think outside of the box, and telling it like it is. I'd like to know your opinion.
Abraham L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th November 2012, 08:31 AM   #41
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyKattz View Post
Hey you guys this stuff sounds really exciting. What I'm hearing is that it costs $500 to start if you get in on the early bird. What I'm wondering is there is also a rumour that, it costs an additionsal $300 monthly to stay a member. Is this true or not?
Hi MoneyKattz,

It's a one time payment to get access to High Traffic Academy. Once you have access, you have an unlimited life time membership. No additional payments. You do on the other hand have the option to upgrade to an "Elite" member, which costs around $150/month..

BUT only for right now.. when you sign up today, you can upgrade to Elite without having to pay any monthly fees. This is a HUGE discount for Warriors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham16 View Post
Russell, don't get me wrong, I'm happy about you making a lot of money using HTA methods.

But you've clearly stated that this is all coming from 123kperday.com, which is an affiliate site promoting HTA.

So basically, you're making money with HTA methods, promoting HTA.

For me, that's redundant, stupid, and in my opinion that's very far from being ethical. You're making money online selling a method on how to make online. It's an endless loop.

That $50k list you got there? That's on the MMO niche! It's still on the same loop I'm talking about.

(I mean no offense here bro, it's not against you personally, I'm just sick of that loop that I see in so many gurus, and people in general).

I have no idea how you will prove me wrong here (and I accept, I might be wrong here of course), but... the whole thing just doesn't make sense to me. And if I will join the HTA, I would like to put in my income testimonials without being a VIP member, and without even promoting products in the MMO (make money online) niche.


Now, my question is: Does HTA teach you how to do that?

ps: Again, I mean no offense or anything personal in here, I'm just trying to think outside of the box, and telling it like it is. I'd like to know your opinion.
Where did you get the impression that all my earnings are coming from just promoting High Traffic Academy? That's completely false information. Although yes, I am promoting HTA, just as you can see in this thread.. and YES.. I am building my email list (which we as marketers all should be doing).

Now that being said the methods and strategies I've learned in High Traffic Academy is the reason my earnings are so extraordinary. May I remind you the ClickBank accounts I posted screenshots for are brand new accounts specifically being used only primarily to promote HTA.

Here's another one of my accounts that hasn't made a single sale with High Traffic Academy:


(Remember.. this is only one of my accounts JUST on ClickBank - I'm only using screenshots of my ClickBank accounts because I know the majority of you can relate with using them)

These accounts aren't even my top earnings, I'm just spreading the news and letting YOU know as a marketer in this industry that you should NOT pass up on the opportunity to join because we ALL know that traffic equals money - which is exactly what you learn and completely master as a member of High Traffic Academy.

Before I joined HTA, I would of never been able to build MASSIVE laser targeted email lists so quickly and learn how to basically send them almost anything I want and have the majority of them buy on the spot.

This is what I'm talking about.. REAL RESULTS

The methods you learn, in terms of list building and traffic generation are just astronomical. You learn exactly what to do, how to set it up and where to advertise - the whole 9 yards. Vick even gives you the Easy Landing Page Pro squeeze page so you know you are getting the highest conversion rates.

Like I said, the majority of my earnings come from the methods and education I've absorbed as a member of High Traffic Academy, not by promoting it.

When you join and you see success.. which you will, get back to me and tell me I've been wrong this entire time - I bet you that you won't.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th November 2012, 10:03 AM   #42
My house is my office.
War Room Member
 
Abraham L's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 178
Thanks: 56
Thanked 114 Times in 88 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellK View Post
Where did you get the impression that all my earnings are coming from just promoting High Traffic Academy? That's completely false information. Although yes, I am promoting HTA, just as you can see in this thread.. and YES.. I am building my email list (which we as marketers all should be doing).

Now that being said the methods and strategies I've learned in High Traffic Academy is the reason my earnings are so extraordinary. May I remind you the ClickBank accounts I posted screenshots for are brand new accounts specifically being used only primarily to promote HTA.

Here's another one of my accounts that hasn't made a single sale with High Traffic Academy:


(Remember.. this is only one of my accounts JUST on ClickBank - I'm only using screenshots of my ClickBank accounts because I know the majority of you can relate with using them)

These accounts aren't even my top earnings, I'm just spreading the news and letting YOU know as a marketer in this industry that you should NOT pass up on the opportunity to join because we ALL know that traffic equals money - which is exactly what you learn and completely master as a member of High Traffic Academy.

Before I joined HTA, I would of never been able to build MASSIVE laser targeted email lists so quickly and learn how to basically send them almost anything I want and have the majority of them buy on the spot.

This is what I'm talking about.. REAL RESULTS

The methods you learn, in terms of list building and traffic generation are just astronomical. You learn exactly what to do, how to set it up and where to advertise - the whole 9 yards. Vick even gives you the Easy Landing Page Pro squeeze page so you know you are getting the highest conversion rates.

Like I said, the majority of my earnings come from the methods and education I've absorbed as a member of High Traffic Academy, not by promoting it.

When you join and you see success.. which you will, get back to me and tell me I've been wrong this entire time - I bet you that you won't.

Ok, that's good.

So basically you were making $100k+ per year, even before HTA (according to the screenshot), but now you're making even more, even without promoting HTA?

The thing is, you were making a ton of money before (2011 paychecks, that was a lot of money dude!)... and I can't really see the difference now that you've purchased HTA. Or, you're not showing it here.


Hey, listen to this. This might all be very redundant, and it might seem like I'm going over the same thing I did before, but... I just don't see the difference (before and after HTA. You made more than $150k last year! HTA didn't even exist by then). And, if I'm going to pay $500 for a product, it better be what all the testimonials say it is, without showing an affiliate link for it.

Hope this makes more sense, as of why I'm asking so many questions, and my small amount of skepticism. Thanks again!
Abraham L is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th November 2012, 11:08 AM   #43
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham16 View Post
Ok, that's good.

So basically you were making $100k+ per year, even before HTA (according to the screenshot), but now you're making even more, even without promoting HTA?

The thing is, you were making a ton of money before (2011 paychecks, that was a lot of money dude!)... and I can't really see the difference now that you've purchased HTA. Or, you're not showing it here.


Hey, listen to this. This might all be very redundant, and it might seem like I'm going over the same thing I did before, but... I just don't see the difference (before and after HTA. You made more than $150k last year! HTA didn't even exist by then). And, if I'm going to pay $500 for a product, it better be what all the testimonials say it is, without showing an affiliate link for it.

Hope this makes more sense, as of why I'm asking so many questions, and my small amount of skepticism. Thanks again!
Like I said in one of my posts above - the internet is ALWAYS changing. What worked a year ago, may not work now.

Heck.. What worked a month ago may not work now.

Sure, there are the occasional moments where you might strike gold.. but eventually those gold mines run out - then what?

High Traffic Academy has helped me build a far more sustainable income online. My earnings have never been so consistent and it's only going up. Which is why I'm recommending the program and which is why I mentioned this so many times before. If you are serious about making money online and want to build a sustainable business for yourself, High Traffic Academy is where you want to be.

We're in it for the long haul now, no tricks, gimmicks or secret "loopholes" or untapped "billion dollar sources".

Vick Strizheuz goes through what WORKS. Not just that though, but the absolute BEST ways to go at it and the most profitable ways as well. You won't find a better program like this - it's as simple as that.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th November 2012, 07:02 PM   #44
Jairalee Jones
War Room Member
 
MoneyKattz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 135
Thanks: 50
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Thanks RussellK! I've been looking for that for a little while now.
Can I repay you by buying it from your affiliate link? Have you posted it previously?
MoneyKattz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th November 2012, 11:59 PM   #45
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyKattz View Post
Thanks RussellK! I've been looking for that for a little while now.
Can I repay you by buying it from your affiliate link? Have you posted it previously?
Here's the link to join HTA with 75% off.. (WARNING: this link WILL expire in 24 hours (yes, the timer is real).

Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st December 2012, 02:11 PM   #46
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

I checked the offer and it was for $1997.00. So did the price go up?
prosil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st December 2012, 03:17 PM   #47
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Is there any way I can contact you?
prosil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st December 2012, 03:43 PM   #48
Runaway Wage Slave
 
jambaman2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 207
Thanks: 34
Thanked 35 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

good luck!!!
jambaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 10:52 AM   #49
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,077
Thanks: 140
Thanked 283 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosil1 View Post
I checked the offer and it was for $1997.00. So did the price go up?
Don't worry just yet, I sent you a private message.

If ANYONE needs the 75% discount link, feel free to private message me and I might just be able to hook you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosil1 View Post
Is there any way I can contact you?
Already got you on Skype my friend. Thanks for getting in touch.


Kano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd December 2012, 01:32 PM   #50
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Matthew Olson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,212
Thanks: 305
Thanked 442 Times in 184 Posts
Default Re: FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

PM sent, please check asap...

Matthew Olson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warrior Forum Classified Ads

Bookmarks

Tags
high traffic academy, review, vick strizheus
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:15 AM.