Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warrior Forum Classified Ads
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 12th February 2013, 02:14 PM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
ex9to5guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: East Coast West Coast
Posts: 475
Thanks: 119
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!


Facebook apps are one of the hottest ways to get viral traffic in 2013
but until recently they were solely the domain of programmers and only the most experienced Internet marketers.

One new piece of software, FB Apps Ninja, seeks to change that and put the ability to create Facebook apps in the hands of beginners as well as experienced marketers.

But does it manage to achieve this goal?

In this FB Apps Ninja review I will seek to answer that question. You will also discover exactly what you can do with FB Apps Ninja, who is behind this software suite, and who should buy this product.

What Exactly Is FB Apps Ninja?

Put simply FB Apps Ninja is a software suite which allows you to create a range of Facebook apps. Some of the things that you can create with FB apps ninja include:

* Your own games applications
* Like Gates pages
* Voting and quiz applications
* Video squeeze pages
* Transform websites into viral apps
* Webinar applications

Basically if it is a Facebook app then chances are you can use FB Apps Ninja to create it.

What Is The Benefit In Creating Facebook Apps?

Creating Facebook Apps is one of the fastest ways to build an email marketing list. Facebook has over 1 billion users and over half of these log onto Facebook every day. Apps by their very nature are viral and so they can deliver a lot of traffic very quickly.

In one demonstration of the viral powers of FB Apps Ninja the creators built a list of over 20,000 people in under 30 days using only free traffic methods. Anyone who has experience with Facebook marketing knows the sales conversion rates on Facebook traffic tend to be very high and so this list alone must have been immensely profitable for the Ninja team.

Most people who create Facebook Apps will use it to sell either their own products or other peoples as an affiliate. However you can also use the software suite in a number of other ways. If you have purchased a developers licence you can create and sell Facebook apps as a developer or as a social media consultant. FB Apps Ninja has also been used by offline marketers who sell apps as a service to offline businesses.

Can Beginners Use It Or Do I Need To Be A Programmer?

No, you don't need to be a programmer in order to use FB Apps Ninja. The interface for the software is very simple and you need no specialized knowledge in order to make it work. A complete beginner could download FB Apps Ninja and have a new application in under ten minutes.

In order to use FB Apps ninja you need to type in a few easy fields. These will personalize your own app. Then run the program to create the app.

Who Is Behind FB Apps Ninja?

FB Apps Ninja was created by the software design agency Ninja Team. The programmers behind FB Apps Ninja include Kojak Jumar Eugenio, Saikat Ganguly, and Luis Garcia. Ninja Team are well known for creating innovative software for the online marketing industry. FB Apps Ninja spent 9 month in development before it was released to the general public.

Do I Need Anything Else To Use FB Apps Ninja?

The only other thing that you need to use FB Apps Ninja is an active Facebook account. You do not require your own website or hosting as everything is done on the Facebook platform.

So, How Much Will This Cost Me?

Considering the kind of functionality that FB Apps Ninja offers it is surprisingly cheap. Basically there are three different software packages that are available - basic, pro suite and developer. These range in price from $47 - $97 per year.

For most beginner marketers or those marketing only a few products the basic suite is usually fine. With it you can create apps for up to 10 pages. However if you are planning on creating a large number of Facebook apps then you might want to consider upgrading to the Developer Suite which allows for an unlimited number of apps.

Overall Recommendation

If you are currently using Facebook marketing or are interested in getting started then FB Apps Ninja is a bit of a no brainer. For less than $50 you can quickly produce viral apps that can quickly produce tens of thousands of potential leads. As the commission on a single digital product on a site like Clickbank is typically more than $50 you should be able to recoup your purchase price very quickly.

One of the things I like the best about this product is how easy it is to use. Even someone with no experience in creating Facebook Apps could have their first one ready within their first five minutes of loading up FB Apps Ninja.

ex9to5guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th April 2013, 03:26 PM   #2
Active Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Hey,

Great review, are you aware of any alternatives to this and how well they work?

Thanks
Divian

Divian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th April 2013, 07:56 PM   #3
kennyreigh
 
kennyreigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: florida
Posts: 71
Thanks: 1
Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

This time a different opinion. I was thrilled at the power of the app when I first put it to use,but I decided to uninstall it, to try and get it to once again function properly.Those websites I have above were valid and running for a while, but now they are down since I deleted the app in WP and did a reinstall. I was trying to fix a problem with it creating more apps on FB, but that was a no go. I can also see by their demo pages above that the site or function of the app has gone buggy, or kaplooey. Those demo pages are no longer accessible, and that would have to be because the website is down. Below is a message I get from FB when trying to create a new app.....

Error
App Domains: fbappsninja.com is not a valid domain.
Site URL is not a valid URL.
Canvas URL is not a valid URL.
Secure Canvas URL is not a valid URL.

With this plugin you must refer it back to their domain, and FB is now saying that the domain is no longer a valid domain... which means that all pages built through this app are currently down.
FB is saying that the apps domain or the domains it is creating are not valid domains, so now I am stuck like chuck, but happy that I did not spend money on a FaceBook ad campaign. I was going too after building my third app, but it went offlline, and after coming back and seeing the demos submitted by other people than myself are behaving the same way, I know that it is down for the count. I submitted a ticket and was asked if it was the app or FB. It may be FB stopping the app instead of an app defect. It is no longer allowing the urls created by the app, or recognizing the apps' url as valid. I am now going to check my date of purchase to make sure I don't pass the 30 day money back guarantee. Maybe they can fix it...but even still, I will never be comfortable with building all these pages or apps just to have FB shut them down again. it was working flawlessly at one point and was a thing of beauty, but now all I have is the software, and nothing that I created is functioning. Not wanting to be negative against the app, but I did not want to leave my first review that admonishes people to purchase, after finding out there is now a problem. If the app starts too function again I will post so, but for now I must recommend not getting it. I hope this helps.

( about that refund (I just checked (LMAO) I am pass the 30 day money back guarantee. So it's no money, no working app.

KennyReigh
kennyreigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th April 2013, 10:02 PM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Nevada
Posts: 22
Thanks: 131
Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Your credit card may be able to help with refund if the product was defective and you can not get refund.
cotguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st April 2013, 10:52 PM   #5
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 35
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

what happened with your website with fbappsninja installed? fbappsninja is being flagged. Did it affect your website? It did to mine, I never even use the software/plugin yet. So I uninstalled it.

Peoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th April 2013, 03:13 PM   #6
kennyreigh
 
kennyreigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: florida
Posts: 71
Thanks: 1
Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

It was posting something similar to what would happen with a 404 error. FB was just not allowing the pages to be seen, after they put a stop on the app. They said they will have a solution by the end of April so I am waiting to see what gives. It was indeed a powerful application, but was minus whatever protocol FB requires. I don't know if they are still allowing the marketing software, so for now I will pass on that one, since this one is down, just in case there is a backlash against that app too. It did not affect or cripple my website, it just stopped the website app creation from being functional on FB.

KennyReigh
kennyreigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th April 2013, 10:02 AM   #7
gas
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 22
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoney View Post
what happened with your website with fbappsninja installed? fbappsninja is being flagged. Did it affect your website? It did to mine, I never even use the software/plugin yet. So I uninstalled it.
Yes fbappsninja was flagged by facebook as being malicious and spammy so they deleted apps and blocked the developer accounts of people using it along with the FbAppsNinja url. A new work around has come out today, can you guess that is is? Yep that's right move the apps to a new URL lol.
gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 01:54 AM   #8
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas View Post
Yes fbappsninja was flagged by facebook as being malicious and spammy so they deleted apps and blocked the developer accounts of people using it along with the FbAppsNinja url. A new work around has come out today, can you guess that is is? Yep that's right move the apps to a new URL lol.
"Gas" was this the only option I mailed? What's the difference between a lie and a quarter truth? FBAppsNinja Plugin WAS NOT FLAGGED as spammy but couple of users misused the plugin to create apps violating the ToS of FB developer platform. If you're on my list you know by now.

Reach out to me with your email....we need to talk.

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 02:17 AM   #9
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyreigh View Post
It was posting something similar to what would happen with a 404 error. FB was just not allowing the pages to be seen, after they put a stop on the app. They said they will have a solution by the end of April so I am waiting to see what gives. It was indeed a powerful application, but was minus whatever protocol FB requires. I don't know if they are still allowing the marketing software, so for now I will pass on that one, since this one is down, just in case there is a backlash against that app too. It did not affect or cripple my website, it just stopped the website app creation from being functional on FB.
Kenny,

You being in my list know the whole story. I don't think I need to explain again. The bottom line? I'm developing the plugin which you can host on your own server.

We're stopping hosting user apps in our server.

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2013, 12:57 PM   #10
gas
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 22
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backlinksninja View Post
"Gas" was this the only option I mailed? What's the difference between a lie and a quarter truth? FBAppsNinja Plugin WAS NOT FLAGGED as spammy but couple of users misused the plugin to create apps violating the ToS of FB developer platform. If you're on my list you know by now.

Reach out to me with your email....we need to talk.
No it wasn't the only option but the other one means yet again more costs to the people who use FBAppsNinja. Remember this was first sold on the warrior forum as a desktop application that you have now abandoned. To continue using the plugin I needed hosting = extra cost, to now keep using it I'm now going too need a secured server = extra cost again.

You say "FBAppsNinja Plugin WAS NOT FLAGGED as spammy" I will have to take your word for that but as Facebook deleted all the apps made by your software and blocked your URL and not just the "apps violating the ToS of FB developer platform" it is not unreasonable to presume that they had a problem with the software. After all when they were first deleted all apps made by FBAppsNinja, you sent me an email saying "The issue is certainly not with our program but something Facebook brought in additional security for the individual account profile and they deleted all the apps for the profiles they thought "suspicious" and now you say its because "users misused the plugin to create apps violating the ToS of FB developer platform".

Seeing as the extra cost is not going into your pocket and the fact that you are trying to put this right I have to give you some credit. I wish you and your customers good luck with this, however I have lost all faith in your software and can not run a business using something that is so unreliable and has the potential to but other parts of my business (Facebook account) at risk.
gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2013, 04:07 AM   #11
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas View Post
No it wasn't the only option but the other one means yet again more costs to the people who use FBAppsNinja. Remember this was first sold on the warrior forum as a desktop application that you have now abandoned. To continue using the plugin I needed hosting = extra cost, to now keep using it I'm now going too need a secured server = extra cost again.

You say "FBAppsNinja Plugin WAS NOT FLAGGED as spammy" I will have to take your word for that but as Facebook deleted all the apps made by your software and blocked your URL and not just the "apps violating the ToS of FB developer platform" it is not unreasonable to presume that they had a problem with the software. After all when they were first deleted all apps made by FBAppsNinja, you sent me an email saying "The issue is certainly not with our program but something Facebook brought in additional security for the individual account profile and they deleted all the apps for the profiles they thought "suspicious" and now you say its because "users misused the plugin to create apps violating the ToS of FB developer platform".

Seeing as the extra cost is not going into your pocket and the fact that you are trying to put this right I have to give you some credit. I wish you and your customers good luck with this, however I have lost all faith in your software and can not run a business using something that is so unreliable and has the potential to but other parts of my business (Facebook account) at risk.
Ahh...got the face behind this post now Paul Dirham.

Not sure why you're pretending to ignore the core issue. Why do you think there's any issue with our plugin? Do you have an answer? No, right?

Our plugin is just a platform to enable users to create apps. The apps are all white labelled correct? You're using this since last 6 months right?

Yes, the original idea was to help common users to create apps without investing is SSL. Unfortunately all of us got screwed due to one "bad apple" who misused this facility.

One bad apple spoiled the whole bunch.

Hosting the apps on your server will make you responsible for the content and you deal with FB. We shouldn't be responsible for your content.

I'm providing both the options for people who would like to use our SSL and also use their own SSL server. So choice is yours.

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd May 2013, 10:12 AM   #12
gas
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 22
Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backlinksninja View Post
Not sure why you're pretending to ignore the core issue. Why do you think there's any issue with our plugin? Do you have an answer? No, right?
I've not ignored the core issue and have said why I think there could be an issue with your plugin, Facebook deleted all the apps made by your software and blocked your URL and not just the "apps violating the ToS of FB developer platform" it is not unreasonable to presume that they had a problem with the software and not just one user.

The original idea and the new self hosted option still has the potential to make FBAppsNinja a really useful Plugin and I hope it does turn out that way. It hasn't worked for me and I'm not prepared to take the risk involved to find out if it can live up to that potential.

Just some friendly advice, I really don't think you should continue to provide the option for people to use your SSL if like you claim it was just one "bad apple" that screwed everyone then this will leave your customers open to the same thing happening again. Making people responsible for their own content and apps is in my opinion the only way to go.

You have my respect for trying to sort this out a lot of people would of just took the money and ran, this says alot about you as a person and for that I hope you and your customers have success with FBAppsNinja.
gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd May 2013, 12:04 AM   #13
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas View Post
I've not ignored the core issue and have said why I think there could be an issue with your plugin, Facebook deleted all the apps made by your software and blocked your URL and not just the "apps violating the ToS of FB developer platform" it is not unreasonable to presume that they had a problem with the software and not just one user.
Well Paul, the only thing I can say that concluding something which is NOT CONCLUSIVE and just based on whims and perception might not be the prudent approach. It's OK if you personally form this opinion, but thrusting your personal opinion in a public forum might not be proper too.

Quote:
The original idea and the new self hosted option still has the potential to make FBAppsNinja a really useful Plugin and I hope it does turn out that way. It hasn't worked for me and I'm not prepared to take the risk involved to find out if it can live up to that potential.
Yes, I'm certain that this is the best way to protect interest of all my users. People should be held responsible for their own content and actions. Our product is merely a platform to help people create awesome Facebook apps.

Quote:
Just some friendly advice, I really don't think you should continue to provide the option for people to use your SSL if like you claim it was just one "bad apple" that screwed everyone then this will leave your customers open to the same thing happening again. Making people responsible for their own content and apps is in my opinion the only way to go.
Thanks again Paul. I really appreciate your suggestion and I was thinking hard since last few days. Whether I'd keep this option to host users apps at all or completely transition to "self hosted". I just need to be wary of people who might question me about the additional investment in SSL (like you did ).

Quote:
You have my respect for trying to sort this out a lot of people would of just took the money and ran, this says alot about you as a person and for that I hope you and your customers have success with FBAppsNinja.
Thank you Paul for your kind words. This is precisely what drives me to over deliver. I thank you again and I look forward for your support as always. Keep your eyes open for a different email.

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th May 2013, 10:06 AM   #14
Warrior Member
 
reckless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 24
Thanks: 2
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backlinksninja View Post
Kenny,

You being in my list know the whole story. I don't think I need to explain again. The bottom line? I'm developing the plugin which you can host on your own server.

We're stopping hosting user apps in our server.
that is great

we need this app hosted on our server

when it is going to lunch
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2013, 06:11 AM   #15
kennyreigh
 
kennyreigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: florida
Posts: 71
Thanks: 1
Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

I f there is still a problem after we personally use our own servers. Such as FB still posting that the software is not creating valid urls... would that be enough to allow us to get a refund if the new approach doesn't work. It just might not work. Just asking?

KennyReigh
kennyreigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th May 2013, 09:17 AM   #16
kennyreigh
 
kennyreigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: florida
Posts: 71
Thanks: 1
Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

I will await the app that can be used on my server and see what gives. I am hoping that will remedy everything.
Cheers

KennyReigh
kennyreigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2013, 07:58 AM   #17
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyreigh View Post
I will await the app that can be used on my server and see what gives. I am hoping that will remedy everything.
Cheers
Kenny I repeat once again. Our plugin is a platform to help you create white label FB apps. All the apps use the FB open platform API and nothing against the ToS.

The only way your app maybe flagged when the users flag your app. Facebook do not spy themselves but depend on user complaints.

So imagine if you create a X rated fanpage or a voting/quiz app and your user flags them which eventually get your developer account to be suspended....how do you think our plugin will be responsible?

If you think you understand this then you have your answer.

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th May 2013, 07:59 AM   #18
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
that is great

we need this app hosted on our server

when it is going to lunch
Relaunching end of May. My existing customers' get FREE. However, we are increasing the price for new customers'.

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th May 2013, 06:44 PM   #19
kennyreigh
 
kennyreigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: florida
Posts: 71
Thanks: 1
Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

I am told that "Patience Is A Virtue" ( so i am going to just hurry up and wait ). I know that you put a lot into your software already, because of such an awesome presentation, and also the awesome tutorial vids. Everything was above and beyond anything I have seen presented before, so I am hoping that you have success with your platform even if it is for the presenting of your first efforts alone. When it was working, it was flawless. It was also given at a discount, so I am really not complaining about the money... prefer the software instead, so may you have success in your new efforts so that we all may get started again.

KennyReigh
kennyreigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2013, 04:59 PM   #20
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

It sounds to me like the developers tried to deliver a reliable product (and it seems like it was reliable although, I never personally used it) and got screwed by FB. Shit happens. I am not going to blame the developers. I bought my SSL certificate. Now, it is May 26th, 2013. I just want to know if the product will really be launched at the end of May, 2013? Time is running out.

If you can't make that deadline. Fine. I know how coding goes. Just let me know when the next deadline is so I can plan my business around it.

Thank You!
jupiterjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th June 2013, 05:19 AM   #21
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiterjim View Post
It sounds to me like the developers tried to deliver a reliable product (and it seems like it was reliable although, I never personally used it) and got screwed by FB. Shit happens. I am not going to blame the developers. I bought my SSL certificate. Now, it is May 26th, 2013. I just want to know if the product will really be launched at the end of May, 2013? Time is running out.

If you can't make that deadline. Fine. I know how coding goes. Just let me know when the next deadline is so I can plan my business around it.

Thank You!
Thank you for being with us.

We delivered you the new version of FBAppsNinja 2.0 in BETA on 31st May. I hope your tests going on well.

Re-launching next month for the outside world.

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th June 2013, 10:07 PM   #22
kennyreigh
 
kennyreigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: florida
Posts: 71
Thanks: 1
Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Was there a new update that I missed? Is it the beta version mentioned above. I just wanna know what's really happening with this app (or software). Or should I continue to hurry up and wait?

KennyReigh
kennyreigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th June 2013, 12:40 PM   #23
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 26
Thanks: 18
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Wellll,

We are on the facebook group for FBappsninja and everyone there feels abandoned and neglected.

Why doesn't he answer our worries of being ripped off?

This is soooo simple. Just say" sorry i cannot develop it anymore" or " I need another month before it works fine"

My computer screen turns scary red if I try to download the plugin! I get a security warning just for downloading.

Come on. Take your responsibility and make a decision

my 2 cents
genos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th June 2013, 12:48 AM   #24
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genos View Post
Wellll,

We are on the facebook group for FBappsninja and everyone there feels abandoned and neglected.

Why doesn't he answer our worries of being ripped off?

This is soooo simple. Just say" sorry i cannot develop it anymore" or " I need another month before it works fine"

My computer screen turns scary red if I try to download the plugin! I get a security warning just for downloading.

Come on. Take your responsibility and make a decision

my 2 cents
If you're in my list you know by now that my own FB profile was blocked. Though the group is there but I can't write anything.

If you're in my list you know the developments going on and you know by now that the new version 2.0 (in BETA) was made available to all my customers on 1st June.

So, what's your "2 cent" is all about I wonder.

Please be informed that lot of people already expressed their satisfaction about this new version. We plan to officially relaunch this new version next month.

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th June 2013, 12:49 AM   #25
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyreigh View Post
Was there a new update that I missed? Is it the beta version mentioned above. I just wanna know what's really happening with this app (or software). Or should I continue to hurry up and wait?
@Kenny have you not tried the new version? Please email me admin (at) blogcommentingninja.com with your questions and doubts...will address the same.

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th June 2013, 12:55 AM   #26
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 26
Thanks: 18
Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

You can at least ask your developer to leave a message right?

Creating a new Facebook profile is another option?
genos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th June 2013, 08:12 AM   #27
FacebookAppsNinja™
War Room Member
 
backlinksninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 80
Thanks: 135
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by genos View Post
You can at least ask your developer to leave a message right?

Creating a new Facebook profile is another option?
I was the owner of this group and now my own profile is not there...I have another FB profile and tried to join this group but the email for approval is coming back to my earlier profile email and unfortunately it is not allowing me to log in to approve, since FB blocked the same. :confused:

backlinksninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th June 2013, 09:27 AM   #28
kennyreigh
 
kennyreigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: florida
Posts: 71
Thanks: 1
Thanked 49 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

I must say that I have waited for the update that was promised in May and I never recieved it. I did get a new zip file, (forgot about that) but it tells me that my login and transaction id are invalid, so if that is the supposed working update, it won't allow me to login and activate it.
For everyone out there...I would stay away from this software BIGTIME...it is not worth the hassle. Just find better, as I have. One that works just as well and with just as many features. This one has been nothing but an ultimate headache. I wish I could get my money back.

I never got a chance to use the new version and have been away since its' development. I sent an email requesting a copy, and would love to remove the negative reviews I have posted. So I am sincerely hoping it works. I really enjoyed using it when it did. (The older version). So if you can email me a download link I would appreciate it. So I can take it for a spin.

KennyReigh
kennyreigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th September 2013, 10:47 AM   #29
Warrior Member
 
diogoim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 26
Thanks: 9
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyreigh View Post
I must say that I have waited for the update that was promised in May and I never recieved it. I did get a new zip file, (forgot about that) but it tells me that my login and transaction id are invalid, so if that is the supposed working update, it won't allow me to login and activate it.
For everyone out there...I would stay away from this software BIGTIME...it is not worth the hassle. Just find better, as I have. One that works just as well and with just as many features. This one has been nothing but an ultimate headache. I wish I could get my money back.

I never got a chance to use the new version and have been away since its' development. I sent an email requesting a copy, and would love to remove the negative reviews I have posted. So I am sincerely hoping it works. I really enjoyed using it when it did. (The older version). So if you can email me a download link I would appreciate it. So I can take it for a spin.
Hey,

So what was your solution? Your alternative software?

Thanks in advance
diogoim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd July 2014, 01:33 PM   #30
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: FB Apps Ninja Review : If You Are Thinking About Buying FB Apps Ninja Read This First!

Hei guys. I am struggling as well to get my money back.

I love this get rich scheme and when you ask for your 116$ you get back nothing

The software does not work:

View image: file 1
View image: file 2
View image: file 3


I am opening a Facebook Group for support. Just waiting for Jvzoo to disclose vendor's details to get some action here in UK. I am checking me with a barrister. Local police said that they can take some action even if the company is not in the Company House.

If anybody needs help can write me in private.

Last edited on 3rd July 2014 at 01:34 PM. Reason: wrong link to img
better2check1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warrior Forum Classified Ads

Bookmarks

Tags
apps, buying, fb apps ninja review, ninja, read, review, thinking
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:15 AM.