Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warrior Forum Classified Ads
Register Blogs Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 29th April 2009, 01:38 AM   #1
Franck Silvestre
War Room Member
 
Franck Silvestre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Guadeloupe (Caribbean Sea), but I may be in Dubai, Thailand, Morocco...
Posts: 3,391
Blog Entries: 52
Thanks: 43
Thanked 172 Times in 97 Posts
Default AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Updated for 2012: EverGreen Product)

AffiloBlueprint Bonus

Grab Your Affiloblueprint Bonuses Before It's Too Late...

If you want to buy Mark Ling's AffiloBlueprint affiliate marketing step by step home study course, you've just found one of the best Bonuses available.

Click on the link below now to learn more about affiloblueprint and all your bonuses:

==> Affilo Blueprint Bonus

So what's in it for you?

Listen up...

I am not going to fill your computer with useless softwares that you'll never use.

I am not going to give you thousands of PLR ebook that you'll never sell.

What I will do is the following...

I will PERSONALLY help you to build your Affiloblueprint affiliate marketing business until you are profitable. I know Mark Ling since 2006 and I guarantee that his products always over deliver.

The Affiloblueprint course may be one of your best affiliate marketing investment in 2009.

In fact, Mark already launched the first version of his amazing course a couple of months ago, and I helped those who bought it from my affiliate link to make their first affiliate commission.

Inside the Affiloblueprint you'll learn...

* How to build a $500 per month affiliate site from scratch.
* Mark 's "tested formula" to create a winning affiliate site FAST.
* How to create an affiliate website with wordpress.
* AMAZING - How Mark earns more than $10,000 per week.
* Everything you need to become a super affiliate step by step...
* EXACTLY what to do to get this $500 per month website to earn $500 per week!
* Covert money making affiliate marketing techniques.
* How to QUIT YOUR DAY JOB.
* PLUS everything you need to dominate your niche and much more...

Let's Recap ...

When you buy the affiloblueprint from my link, you get:

Bonus #1: An incredible way to get FREE search engine traffic

Bonus #2: My original Google Top 10 Rankings Killer method

Bonus #3: Think & Grow Rich Original MP3 Audio

Bonus #4: My personal support to follow the Affiloblueprint

Bonus #5: My Ultimate Market Research Trick ebook

Bonus #6: The Instant Product Creation Mp3 Audio

Did I tell you that you will also receive the "Think and Grow Rich" MP3 audio for FREE? (it's a $97 value)

Do you know what it takes to get a Top 10 Ranking in Google for your affiliate product?

This may be the missing link to quit your day job this year...

What to do now?

In fact, whenever YOU send me an email, I'm ready to help and point YOU into the right direction... I'm even faster than the affiloblueprint team support (which is very good)...

I'll give you my personal private email address (it's like being a member of my $497 per month email coaching program for FREE)

The Affiloblueprint works.

Click here to learn more about my Affiloblueprint bonus

Franck Silvestre

PS. Send me a PM once you bought, and you'll get all your BONUSES within 24 hours in your inbox.

Former Body Guard, Now REAL Traffic & List Building Coach
>> http://www.Earn1kMonthly.com <<
Kevin Riley said: "Franck, glad to see you bringing out MORE and MORE GREAT stuff"

Last edited by Franck Silvestre; 29th April 2009 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Updating Countdown
Franck Silvestre is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2009, 03:35 PM   #2
Peter Nagy, Jr.
 
1RisingStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 53
Thanks: 10
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 5 Day Left)

Do you think that AffiloBluePrint is worth? Especially since there are so many other products out there that claim almost the same results. I'm just wondering about your honest opinion if you weren't one of the affiliates promoting this offer?

Thanks

Peter

1RisingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2009, 03:52 PM   #3
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 55
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 5 Day Left)

Affiloblueprint is for newbies. There are SEVERAL other courses that can teach you the same stuff. I mean just look at the content of affiloblueprint. You can find it in many courses. The only difference is that you now pay a much bigger price plus the content is probably not rushed to you which means you work at a slower pace. This probably helps with success, but intermediate marketers would probably find this a waist of time.

In the end it comes down to ACTION....something that has been mentioned on this forum thousands of times. There are many other courses that will teach you the same thing, but this one is laid out a bit nicer I think.
lavidaloca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2009, 06:35 PM   #4
Franck Silvestre
War Room Member
 
Franck Silvestre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Guadeloupe (Caribbean Sea), but I may be in Dubai, Thailand, Morocco...
Posts: 3,391
Blog Entries: 52
Thanks: 43
Thanked 172 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 5 Day Left)

H alvidaloca,

You are right when you say that the affiloblueprint is for newbies, but there are no affiliate courses that come close.

Here is a reply that I made in the review section:

Affiloblueprint is just that. A blueprint, or if you prefer, a step by step roadmap that can take you from where you are right now to earning $300, or $1000 or more per month.

I know Mark Ling since 2006, and he over delivers.

He helped me a lot when I started (kind of giving me the foundation and the plan I needed), and I can only recommend that you get this right now.

If you are not interested in making a living with affiliate marketing, it may not be for you, but if you really want to learn how Mark runs his affiliate business and earn more than $50K per month, you need to grab it now.

But will this work for you?

As I said above, it worked for me, and it's working for hundreds of other affiloblueprint members.

Mark is a True Honest marketer totally under the radar by the way, as he promotes mostly in non IM niches.

I'm a member of the Affiloblueprint and Affilorama (since 2006), and I can tell you that no other affiliate course come close.

How do I know?

Well, I tried many of them, plus in the affiloblueprint, there are members from many other (famous) affiliate marketing sites on the net, and the ALL say that there is no comparison... and this is since 2006! Mark has totally revamped the site and his 90 day roadmap (now Affiloblueprint).

I hope to see you soon in the forum (my name there is Superaff, you can PM me if you want, and I will help you to get started if you need.)

All the best,

Franck

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavidaloca View Post
Affiloblueprint is for newbies. There are SEVERAL other courses that can teach you the same stuff. I mean just look at the content of affiloblueprint. You can find it in many courses. The only difference is that you now pay a much bigger price plus the content is probably not rushed to you which means you work at a slower pace. This probably helps with success, but intermediate marketers would probably find this a waist of time.

In the end it comes down to ACTION....something that has been mentioned on this forum thousands of times. There are many other courses that will teach you the same thing, but this one is laid out a bit nicer I think.

Former Body Guard, Now REAL Traffic & List Building Coach
>> http://www.Earn1kMonthly.com <<
Kevin Riley said: "Franck, glad to see you bringing out MORE and MORE GREAT stuff"
Franck Silvestre is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2009, 06:52 PM   #5
Franck Silvestre
War Room Member
 
Franck Silvestre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Guadeloupe (Caribbean Sea), but I may be in Dubai, Thailand, Morocco...
Posts: 3,391
Blog Entries: 52
Thanks: 43
Thanked 172 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 5 Day Left)

Hi Peter,

Yes, it's worth it, and...

I will recommend it to anyone who want to start affiliate marketing, or anyone who started and is still struggling to make an income.

I know Mark since 2006, and he really helped me when I was getting started.

As for the other website, they claim the same results, but content isn't close. In the Affiloblueprint, Mark shows you everything he is doing. He build a website in a niche he knows nothing aboout and turn it to a 4 figure monthly income, and he actually does it in front of a live audience.

Feel free to ask me any question about the course.

All the best,

Franck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RisingStar View Post
Do you think that AffiloBluePrint is worth? Especially since there are so many other products out there that claim almost the same results. I'm just wondering about your honest opinion if you weren't one of the affiliates promoting this offer?

Thanks

Peter

Former Body Guard, Now REAL Traffic & List Building Coach
>> http://www.Earn1kMonthly.com <<
Kevin Riley said: "Franck, glad to see you bringing out MORE and MORE GREAT stuff"
Franck Silvestre is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th April 2009, 11:39 PM   #6
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 55
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 3 Days Left)

Aboutalhah, you are biased towards Affiloblueprint and it's completely clear just from reading your comments on each thread about affiloblueprint because you are pushing it as an affiliate.

I own Affiloblueprint and it's for complete newbies. The fact that it's done in front of a live audience doesn't make it different from another affiliate course. The principles are EXACTLY the same, he just presents it in a "fancier" way that builds more credibility.

After going through the Affiloblueprint course I realised that I was already doing everything that he taught (maybe leaving out 1 or 2 things), the only problem was that I gave up too quickly on traffic tactics and I wasn't consistent in my efforts.

Lavidaloca
lavidaloca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th April 2009, 01:45 AM   #7
Franck Silvestre
War Room Member
 
Franck Silvestre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Guadeloupe (Caribbean Sea), but I may be in Dubai, Thailand, Morocco...
Posts: 3,391
Blog Entries: 52
Thanks: 43
Thanked 172 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 3 Days Left)

Lavidaloca, You said "After going through the Affiloblueprint course I realized that I was already doing everything that he taught (maybe leaving out 1 or 2 things)"

Wow! I'd like to be your mentee then, because if you do everything Mark teaches you averaging $50K per month online!

Am I doing a mistake here?

Then...

First, about your comment: "I'm biased"

Let me explain to you many things that you didn't know:

1. The Affilorama web site was a paid membership when it opened in 2006, and then, later on, Mark decided to make it free.

Read on to understand how your "mistake" when you said I'm biased and I am an affiliate...

a. When Mark made decided to make his paid membership site a free affiliate marketing portal, I was still recommending it to my subscribers and I didn't receive any commission for that.

So I'm biased?

b. I recommend affiloblueprint to my subscribers. I NEVER recommend a bad program (that doesn't deliver) to my subscribers, but only the best of the best.

In fact, I prefer selling my OWN products.

I'm still biased?

c. Whenever I recommend a product, the potential buyer have the choice to buy through my link or not.

Biased?

Ok, I'll stop there for now and continue on your saying... it's for newbies.

This makes me SICK!

1. Mark use these techniques to make $50K per month (actually, if you knew Mark - I think you don't really know the man - you'd know that he knows what he is doing)

and Finally....

Why the heck are you losing your time and mine in this thread?

This is a BONUS thread... If you want to discuss about affiloblueprint, if it's good, etc... head over the REVIEW section.

And Finally, even if I'm biased, what the heck this has to see with you? I really don't get you. Anyway, let me explain a few things...Since this is a BONUS thread, whoever visit this page is READY to buy, he doesn't care if it's for newbies or not...Ok, I have many other things to do.

All the best,

Franck

PS. please don't post again in this thread because apparently, you are not going to buy from my affiliate link?! or maybe you want it twice? Do you understand that it's a BONUS thread. There is a big difference between REVIEW & BONUS. Last thing... maybe you didn't understand this, so I think I need to say it (though it was very clear)..

Mark Ling helped me to take my business to the next level, and for this reason, any product he release to the market has my biggest recommendation. Because I actually got AMAZING results with his teaching.

Want a proof?

Do you know the keyword 'affiliate marketing'? I m on page one for this keyword, go and see yourself. So it's for newbie? I am waiting to see one on your site on the first page of Google for a VERY competitive keyword... If you don't have any,

Here is my advice to you: Close your browser right now, and go through the affiloblueprint lessons (stop buying course all day long), because there are no SECRETS. It seems that you are searching for a secret?

Mark teaches everything you need to know about affiliate marketing in the affiloblueprint, and if there is something else, I'd be glad to know?

Thanks for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavidaloca View Post
Aboutalhah, you are biased towards Affiloblueprint and it's completely clear just from reading your comments on each thread about affiloblueprint because you are pushing it as an affiliate.

I own Affiloblueprint and it's for complete newbies. The fact that it's done in front of a live audience doesn't make it different from another affiliate course. The principles are EXACTLY the same, he just presents it in a "fancier" way that builds more credibility.

After going through the Affiloblueprint course I realised that I was already doing everything that he taught (maybe leaving out 1 or 2 things), the only problem was that I gave up too quickly on traffic tactics and I wasn't consistent in my efforts.

Lavidaloca

Former Body Guard, Now REAL Traffic & List Building Coach
>> http://www.Earn1kMonthly.com <<
Kevin Riley said: "Franck, glad to see you bringing out MORE and MORE GREAT stuff"
Franck Silvestre is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th April 2009, 02:54 AM   #8
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 55
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 3 Days Left)

I'm not doing 50k a month and there's thousands on this forum that is not making the same amount...I'll bet that includes you as well. But I'm well on my way and I learned this by collaborating and learning from other marketers online who provides up-to-date information and experiences.. And I know you are on page 1 for the keyword, I'm one of your competitors, I'm hovering between page 1 and 2....so watch out ;-)

I never said the program was crap or anything. As a matter of fact I will ENCOURAGE people to buy it. And they SHOULD buy it through your link because they will receive more for their money.

All I'm saying is if intermediate-to-advanced players buy this, they shouldn't expect the world. I'm not trying to step on your toes with regards to the whole "biased" thing, I just read your comments in the review section and thought to myself that you overpushed it in the review board. No harm done though. ;-)

P.S - and you should be glad I'm posting on your thread because otherwise it will get swamped by the other classifieds.
lavidaloca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th April 2009, 03:27 AM   #9
Franck Silvestre
War Room Member
 
Franck Silvestre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Guadeloupe (Caribbean Sea), but I may be in Dubai, Thailand, Morocco...
Posts: 3,391
Blog Entries: 52
Thanks: 43
Thanked 172 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 3 Days Left)

Hey lavidaloca,

I wish you all the best with your rankings.

I'm not making $50K per month yet, but a couple of thousands.

As for pushing Mark's product, I also advised to my (offline) friends to get into it, without earning any commissions at all.

If someone who maked tens of thousands of dollars every single month online took the time to point you in the right direction by answering to your emails, etc... when you need it, when you are LOST... wouldn't you spread the word about his product?

I really take care of my subscribers, and they actually buy my OWN products (and they do like them)... I wouldn't want to lose their trust for a product that doesn't deliver the good.

As for being for newbies, this is what I say to my lists as well. if you are a newbie and want to start, get this.

All the best man,

Franck
The Body Guard Marketer

PS. I hope you all the best with your business.

Former Body Guard, Now REAL Traffic & List Building Coach
>> http://www.Earn1kMonthly.com <<
Kevin Riley said: "Franck, glad to see you bringing out MORE and MORE GREAT stuff"
Franck Silvestre is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th September 2011, 02:35 PM   #10
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 1 Day Left)

Hi Franck,

I'm really kinda grave-digging here, and i know it said 1 day left a few years back.

However, I saw the page was still up and was wondering if you still offer the six bonuses listed on that site.

Thank you
JaBlev88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th March 2012, 05:59 AM   #11
Franck Silvestre
War Room Member
 
Franck Silvestre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Guadeloupe (Caribbean Sea), but I may be in Dubai, Thailand, Morocco...
Posts: 3,391
Blog Entries: 52
Thanks: 43
Thanked 172 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Only 1 Day Left)

Hi JaBlev,

I am really sorry for the delay! I didn't receive any notification for this thread. Mark decided to make this an evergreen product, and yes, my bonus is still available today.

So if who want the affiloblueprint PLUS my coaching and guidance, follow these two easy steps:

1. Reply to this thread
2. Send me a PM
3. Get the Affilloblueprint from this link: Affilo Blueprint Bonus

Let me know if you have any question, and I'll do my best to reply faster.

Have a great day!
Franck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBlev88 View Post
Hi Franck,

I'm really kinda grave-digging here, and i know it said 1 day left a few years back.

However, I saw the page was still up and was wondering if you still offer the six bonuses listed on that site.

Thank you

Former Body Guard, Now REAL Traffic & List Building Coach
>> http://www.Earn1kMonthly.com <<
Kevin Riley said: "Franck, glad to see you bringing out MORE and MORE GREAT stuff"
Franck Silvestre is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th April 2012, 03:31 PM   #12
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 15
Thanks: 4
Thanked 18 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Updated for 2012: EverGreen Product)

Does anyone know whats going on with AffiloBluePrint? I can't find any information as to when they will be launching the AffiloBluePrint 3.0 and 2.0 is no longer available.
nyjayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th May 2012, 12:44 PM   #13
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 22
Thanks: 14
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Updated for 2012: EverGreen Product)

I'm watching one of his videos now. 3.0 will be out on the 29th May 2012
llncm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2012, 01:00 PM   #14
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 22
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Updated for 2012: EverGreen Product)

Can somebody please tell me that the price of $77 for affiloblueprint 3.0 is billed monthly or for once only?
ankitsharma6517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2012, 03:31 PM   #15
soft hands warm heart
War Room Member
 
Rick Britton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 691
Thanks: 413
Thanked 199 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Updated for 2012: EverGreen Product)

My biggest problem is building the web sites and squeeze pages and all that technical stuff

are you saying you will help me get to a profitable business?

Rick Britton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2012, 03:34 PM   #16
soft hands warm heart
War Room Member
 
Rick Britton's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 691
Thanks: 413
Thanked 199 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: AffiloBlueprint Bonuses (Updated for 2012: EverGreen Product)

My biggest problem is building the web sites and squeeze pages and all that technical stuff

are you saying you will help me get to a profitable business?

Rick Britton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers > Warrior Forum Classified Ads

Bookmarks

Tags
affiloblueprint, bonuses, day, left
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:47 AM.