Go Back   WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers Forum > Warrior Forum Classified Ads
Register Blogs FAQ Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
 
Share
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2014, 09:32 PM   #1
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Check After Month #1 And Just Getting Started! You Can Do This!




UPDATED VIDEO! Over 7.5K My In 1.5 Months. I'll Help You Do The Exact Same Thing!









jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:13 PM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
 
cjshu99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 268
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Pretty impressive. Unfortunately I am already a member under someone else but have never done anything with it. Maybe I should look at it again?

cjshu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:02 PM   #3
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjshu99 View Post
Pretty impressive. Unfortunately I am already a member under someone else but have never done anything with it. Maybe I should look at it again?
You bet! It's a conversion monster.. Good luck and let me know if I can help you with anything...

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
 
cjshu99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 268
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

I've already got an autoresponder and web hosting. Is Pure leverage necessary?

cjshu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:26 PM   #5
Devilfish168
 
Devilfish168's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Singapore
Posts: 501
Thanks: 6
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile  View Member's YouTube Profile
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyaman View Post
You bet! It's a conversion monster.. Good luck and let me know if I can help you with anything...

don't tell me another site..

go in..than have to buy this and that..in order to get things work.
Devilfish168 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:30 AM   #6
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilfish168 View Post

don't tell me another site..

go in..than have to buy this and that..in order to get things work.
You do not need to purchase anything in order for the system to work. You do have the option to integrate an autoresponder which will also pay commissions.

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 06:42 AM   #7
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjshu99 View Post
I've already got an autoresponder and web hosting. Is Pure leverage necessary?
Pure Leverage is not necessary to use the system but I recommend it. I used to have Aweber but I transferred my list to PL because of the better price and income potential. 5MM has put me on the leader board at PL and is creating a nice monthly residual income.

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
 
cjshu99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 268
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

I've been going through the system, watching the videos and I am on step 2, setting up my account. I do not see any way to add my own autoresponder unless you register with Pure Leverage and use theirs. I know Kimball says it can be totally free. But the autoresponder message series is promoting Pure Leverage so I see know other way.

Do they still offer the $1 trial?

If I have to join PL send me a link and I'll join with you. ( Can I say that on here? )
cjshu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 02:36 PM   #9
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjshu99 View Post
I've been going through the system, watching the videos and I am on step 2, setting up my account. I do not see any way to add my own autoresponder unless you register with Pure Leverage and use theirs. I know Kimball says it can be totally free. But the autoresponder message series is promoting Pure Leverage so I see know other way.

Do they still offer the $1 trial?

If I have to join PL send me a link and I'll join with you. ( Can I say that on here? )
You can use the system for free and you'll still get commissions in 5MM but you would be passing up the sales in PL and would have to manually export your leads from the 5MM system. Here is my link for PL. I'm not sure how much you're paying for an autoresponder now but you'll get up to 10,000 leads for only 24.95 per month in PL. It's also easy to transfer the list you have with your current autoresponder into PL. I transferred my aweber list and haven't looked back since.

Welcome to the team! I'll shoot you an email after joining and send you my traffic sources that are getting incredible conversions :-)

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 05:25 AM   #10
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pacific N.W.
Posts: 19
Thanks: 24
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Isn't this also about getting people into the Empower Network?

upcmark
P.N.W. USA
Retired
upcmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:07 AM   #11
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upcmark View Post
Isn't this also about getting people into the Empower Network?
Hi there, Empower Network is NOT a part of the system. You can create your free account here and see for yourself :-)

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 12:10 PM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 181
Thanks: 69
Thanked 47 Times in 31 Posts
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Is this an MLM system? So i am interested, i am not from the US, can it work in any other country?
ysckyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:57 PM   #13
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysckyler View Post
Is this an MLM system? So i am interested, i am not from the US, can it work in any other country?
Hey there, This is mostly a direct sales opportunity and not a traditional MLM. However, with Pure Leverage you'll make 100% commissions and then 50% of whatever your team makes, so the extra 50% is awesome.. Then in 5MM you will get pass up sales if whoever you refer hasn't purchased all of the products and you have. So no, this is MUCH MORE lucrative than an MLM which usually only pays out tiny little commissions :-)

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 05:16 PM   #14
QWE
Marketing Innovation
War Room Member
 
QWE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 289
Thanks: 110
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

What niches does this cover? Will this work for B2B?

QWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 04:31 AM   #15
Top SOLO Seller
War Room Member
 
ed08724's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 53
Thanks: 5
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

450 people who paid and if a 1% sales conversion that's 45,000 visitors and if from SOLOs that's $18,000 investment plus program costs. Am I missing something?

ed08724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:17 AM   #16
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed08724 View Post
450 people who paid and if a 1% sales conversion that's 45,000 visitors and if from SOLOs that's $18,000 investment plus program costs. Am I missing something?
That is 450 leads.. Not 450 sales.. Our lead capture pages are converting at about 35-40%. So a little over 1,000 clicks from a quality traffic source would get you around 450 leads.

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:22 AM   #17
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QWE View Post
What niches does this cover? Will this work for B2B?
This is a high converting internet marketing training platform that has a very lucrative affiliate program.

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:38 AM   #18
HyperActive Warrior
 
RobertoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 262
Thanks: 28
Thanked 86 Times in 57 Posts
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Hey jeffreyaman,

Couple of questions for you.

1) What is Twefrawlero posting in your thread? I may be wrong, but that has nothing to do with your OP

2) I don't quite understand what is the core of 5MM. They offer an independent way to make money with some MLMish method? You HAVE to join PL (as it autoresponder) but then you need to promote PL's products which are full MLM?

I've been burned with some MLM products out there so it's very unlikely I'll try it again unless you may clear up this to me.

Maybe you want to PM me or send an email to rmartirenaATequiplusDOTcom -- Subject 5MM--so I may understand what is this all about and what will I get signing under you (if I decide that 5MM is a good fit).

Thank you!
RobertoM
PS: I'm PMing you in case you don't get back to this thread
RobertoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:11 PM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
 
cjshu99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 268
Thanks: 77
Thanked 57 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

I have a free account and have gone through it. I see no place to add my autoresponder, just a place to join PL. After that just a few videos, some offers to pay for traffic and suggested emails to use with my link added in. Im not even sure what Im selling here to make commissions.

I like simple and I am kinda confused by this.

cjshu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 12:36 PM   #20
HyperActive Warrior
 
RobertoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 262
Thanks: 28
Thanked 86 Times in 57 Posts
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjshu99 View Post
I have a free account and have gone through it. I see no place to add my autoresponder, just a place to join PL. After that just a few videos, some offers to pay for traffic and suggested emails to use with my link added in. Im not even sure what Im selling here to make commissions.

I like simple and I am kinda confused by this.
You mean you don't have access to know which the 5MM products are? And you also have to promote PL offers (MLM)?
RobertoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:28 AM   #21
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertoM View Post
Hey jeffreyaman,

Couple of questions for you.

1) What is Twefrawlero posting in your thread? I may be wrong, but that has nothing to do with your OP

2) I don't quite understand what is the core of 5MM. They offer an independent way to make money with some MLMish method? You HAVE to join PL (as it autoresponder) but then you need to promote PL's products which are full MLM?

I've been burned with some MLM products out there so it's very unlikely I'll try it again unless you may clear up this to me.

Maybe you want to PM me or send an email to rmartirenaATequiplusDOTcom -- Subject 5MM--so I may understand what is this all about and what will I get signing under you (if I decide that 5MM is a good fit).

Thank you!
RobertoM
PS: I'm PMing you in case you don't get back to this thread
Hi there,

1. Looks like it's a spam post to get backlinks

2. The core of the 5MM program is internet marketing training.
It covers everthing from traffic to product creation.

3. PL's parent company is GVO. They have been around for 10 years.
Think of it as promoting aweber as an affiliate except with a much
better pay out structure. PL also gives you a blog, video email,
and the ability to have online meetings like meetcheap.

Cheers,
Jeff

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #22
Active Warrior
 
jeffreyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Social Networking View Member's Twitter Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjshu99 View Post
I have a free account and have gone through it. I see no place to add my autoresponder, just a place to join PL. After that just a few videos, some offers to pay for traffic and suggested emails to use with my link added in. Im not even sure what Im selling here to make commissions.

I like simple and I am kinda confused by this.
If you click on the let me in video you'll see the fields to input your autoresponder info. The video explains everything very clearly. You can use your existing PL autoresponder with your free 5MM account.

You are selling access to the internet marketing products contained within 5MM.

jeffreyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:34 AM   #23
Banned
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 206
Thanks: 187
Thanked 147 Times in 125 Posts
Social Networking View Member's FaceBook Profile 
Contact Info
Default Re: 5 Minute Mogul - 1,503.70 With 77 Leads.. PROOF!

jeffreyaman can you PM me your skype?

Thanks
CashGiftingExpert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers Forum > Warrior Forum Classified Ads

Bookmarks

Tags
5070, leads, minute, mogul, proof
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:43 PM.