Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 27th Aug 2014, 12:26 PM   #1
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


Last Chance To Get Huge Discount At a Lifetime Price For
>>>>The Next 24 Hours Only<<<<
Then The price of Cloud PBN
Will be with a Monthly Fee.

Cloud PBN Review

The First SEO Software to Completely Automate
the Process of Building and Optimizing an Entire Private Blog Network

======>Here's How<======


Launched on Wednesday, September 3rd 2014

=== OVER 4000 Units Sold Within 48 Hours ===

Cloud PBN Bonuses Offer
Get Special Bonuses From JohnnReviews.com
Take This NEW Special Bonuses Offer Today !!!



How Does Cloud PBN Work?




Cloud PBN Pricing

For The First 3 Days of The Launch Date:
$37.00 One Time: You'll be able to add Up To 3 Domains
$47.00 One Time: You'll be able to add up To 20 Domains
$57.00 One Time: You'll be able to add Up To 100 Domains


From Days 4-7 of 7-Day Launch:
$57.00 One Time: You'll be able to add Up To 3 Domains
$67.00 One Time: You'll be able to add Up To 20 Domains
$77.00 One Time: You'll be able to add Up To 100 Domains


After 7-Day Launch Period is Over:
$57.00 Monthly: You'll be able to add up To 3Domains
$67.00 Monthly: You'll be able to add Up To 20 Domains
$77.00 Monthly: You'll be able to add Up To 100 Domains.

If You Get Cloud PBN Using The Link below, You Will Get Also High Valuable Special Bonuses to Add Additional Value With Cloud PBN


====>Cloud PBN SPECIAL BONUS LINK<====


By using above link, you will get some awesome bonuses from JohnnReviews ... see the bonuses below

IMPORTANT !!!
First Clear Your cookies in your Web Browser before using JohnnReviews bonuses link, to make sure you will get all bonuses






How to Claim My Bonuses?

1- Clear Your cookies in your Web Browser
2- Get Your Membership Now of Cloud PBN Through This Link
3- After completing your order , send [Your name, the receipt id and date of purchase] in message to my FB Account at: https://www.facebook.com/JohnnZakaria
4- You will receive all theses bonuses within 24 hours.



Visit http://johnnreviews.com
for other SPECIAL Bonuses for IM Training Courses and Programs

Audello Review & Bonuses – A New podcasting and audio marketing system

PressPlay Review – Closer Look to Mark And Matt Video Creation App


Video Alchemy Review – New video Making Software

King of Backlinks Review – New Backlink strategy That WORKS


Wp Profit Builder Review – A New Marketing Site Creation System

Socialite Pro Review – Newest social media training Course


Profit Spring Review – New teespring Software

BackupBeast Secret Files Review


VTargeter Review – New YouTube Video Ranking Software

Cloud PBN Review – New All-in-One PBN Software

SociVidz Review – Close Look To Abbas Ravji’s Video Marketing Software

Linkedinfluence Review

FB Influence Review

IM Guru PLR 2.0 Review – New Private Label Rights Package

Tee Profits Recipe Review – A New T-Shirt Marketing Blueprint

Easy Video Suite Review – Closer look to Brit Josh Bartlett’s Tool

Blogging with John Chow review

Affilorama Review – Closer Look to Mark Ling’s Training Site

Work From No Home Review

Niche Profit Classroom Review

Chris Farrell Membership Review

Video Commissions Review

Video Genesis Review&bonus

Webinar Jam Review - Closer look to Webinar Jam Software

Google Sniper Review 2014

The CB Passive Income Review

Info Cash 2 Review- Closer Look to Chris Carpenter course

Click 4 Surveys Review - Is Click 4 Surveys Scam?

VidInfusion Review - Full Review - High Value Bonus

CPA Evolution Review

PressPlay Review

Lead Rocket 2.0 Full Review

SiteBildZ Advantage Full Review

SEO Enigma Reloaded Full Review & SEO Enigma Reloaded

Rapid Content Wizard Lightning Review - 75% OFF & Bonuses

Keyword Advantage Review

Foolproof Cash Flow Review - Bonuses - JohnnReviews

Audello Review & Get Ready For The Most Powerful Podcasting and Audio Marketing System Ever Created!
Audello Review and Bonus – The First Podcasting Software

Source Phoenix Review And Bonus – The Complete SEO Course
Explaindio Video Creator Review & Bonuses – Create whiteboard sketch And Animated Videos

Magic Web Finder Review & Bonuses – Find High Authority Web 2.0 Sites Fast
Easy Sketch Pro 2 Review & Bonuses – Create Doodle Videos On The Fly In Minutes



You can check Cloud PBN Review on my Facebook fan page.


Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Aug 2014, 03:34 PM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 113
Thanks: 44
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What platforms does it build on? Are they Tumblr accounts, wordpress, blogger, etc.
schleprock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Aug 2014, 10:07 PM   #3
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes, cloud PBN will enable you to manage and optimize all your Web 2.0 sites .

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Aug 2014, 10:09 PM   #4
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How Does Cloud PBN Work?

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Aug 2014, 07:54 AM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
faridbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Singapore.
Posts: 115
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 2
Thanked 66 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this software about building PBNs using your own domains or using web 2.0 sites?
faridbeck is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Aug 2014, 08:16 AM   #6
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If you have domains or web 2.0 sites , it will manage the whole process of optimizing your sites and building high quality tier 1 and tier 2 backlinks from your sites to your "main money making site which you want to rank fast in natural way" and it will show you how to get High Authority PR expired domains.

You can check the above video to know how cloud PBN software works.

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2014, 09:27 AM   #7
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ready For FAQ

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2014, 10:09 AM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Venkat001's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: India
Posts: 214
Thanks: 13
Thanked 47 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks interesting but can you please clarify my basic doubt ?

Is cloud PBN a web hosting kind of service like we have to buy domains and have them configured on CloudPBN platform ? Will it not leave footprint for Google bots ?

[Beware] - The Dark Side of Few Adsense Sites on Flippa - [Read/Click Here]
[Free Workout] – How Did I Get Additional Traffic With Just 2 Minutes of Work ?
Venkat001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2014, 10:29 AM   #9
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 7
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Q - So after buying cloud PBN, what are the additional costs?

Costs for buying expired domains? Cost for hosting? Any other additional costs?

Would be really good to know.


Thanks - Daniel
DanielKnights is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2014, 11:31 AM   #10
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DanielKnights View Post

Q - So after buying cloud PBN, what are the additional costs?

Costs for buying expired domains? Cost for hosting? Any other additional costs?

Would be really good to know.


Thanks - Daniel
Expired domains will cost you in average 10$ and hosting (i recommend you a different host with unique C Class IP for every domain instead of seo hosting ) 2$ for every month for every one domain.

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2014, 11:47 AM   #11
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Venkat001 View Post

Looks interesting but can you please clarify my basic doubt ?

Is cloud PBN a web hosting kind of service like we have to buy domains and have them configured on CloudPBN platform ? Will it not leave footprint for Google bots ?
No, it isn't web hosting or service for buying expired domains. Cloud PBN is a software that will enable you to manage and control your entire private blog network from creating unique articles for your blogs with images and videos and linking your money site in these blogs in a natural way so that it will not leave any footprint for Google bots .

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2014, 01:01 PM   #12
WPsolopreneur.com
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: London
Posts: 109
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 49
Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Why is it called Cloud PBN, if the user is hosting the platform with his own hosting firm? I guess you will need a separate IP address for each website within the PBN? which can be costly.
paul1365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2014, 01:34 PM   #13
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by paul1365 View Post

Why is it called Cloud PBN, if the user is hosting the platform with his own hosting firm? I guess you will need a separate IP address for each website within the PBN? which can be costly.
First, cloud PBN is just the name of this new private blog network software that manage , optimize from 3 up to 100 domains from one place so it is called cloud PBN, but cloud PBN isn't a web hosting.

Yes, Private blog network is costly ,but managing and optimizing your PBN is the most important step to enhance your money site ranking fast on Google and in a natural way.

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2014, 02:08 PM   #14
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Love to know what the up-sells are. Care to shed some light on this? I know how costly PBN's can be. So at $57 is a bit of a 'Too good to be true' moment for me?
Tessab4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2014, 02:26 PM   #15
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Tessab4 View Post

Love to know what the up-sells are. Care to shed some light on this? I know how costly PBN's can be. So at $57 is a bit of a 'Too good to be true' moment for me?
Yea, It's big deal to get Cloud PBN 100 Sites Package For low cost Just $57 before the price going up after 3 days to $77

UpSell 1: 10-Day High PR Hurricane Video Course $67 One Time
  • You'll be able to find the perfect High PR domains to pair with Cloud PBN to supercharge rankings and results in 10 days or less
  • You'll learn how to find, verify, and buy aged high PR domains
  • You'll learn how to check the backlink profile of each domain to ensure maximum strength
UpSell 2: SEO Pro University $17 trial
  • You'll get access to monthly exclusive SEO training webinars, past recorded webinars and a forum with like-minded students.
  • You'll network with, learn from, and interact with some of the biggest SEO Experts in our field

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 01:17 AM   #16
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,164
Thanks: 923
Thanked 89 Times in 82 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks good. One thing I would like to find out would be in regards to having to assign the amount of back links you require to go out, from my understanding this is sold as a complete push button type service/product whereby it sets up everything for you, if that's the case why would I need to then deal with the linking stuff I would of thought it would take care of that as well. I'm asking this based on the video I watched on YouTube and the narrator was pointing out the interface (looks great btw).


PS

That video above sorry to say but it's very cheesy. I would suggest you rethink that video.
It made me cringe when I watched it.
IM Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 02:07 AM   #17
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PPC Lover View Post

Looks good. One thing I would like to find out would be in regards to having to assign the amount of back links you require to go out, from my understanding this is sold as a complete push button type service/product whereby it sets up everything for you, if that's the case why would I need to then deal with the linking stuff I would of thought it would take care of that as well. I'm asking this based on the video I watched on YouTube and the narrator was pointing out the interface (looks great btw).


PS

That video above sorry to say but it's very cheesy. I would suggest you rethink that video.
It made me cringe when I watched it.
Cloud PBN Software will enable anyone to manage and control his own private blog network, building high quality backlinks , but the user of this software will control the number of backlinks he wants to do to his money site not the software itself so this guarantees that the user of cloud PBN will have the ability to manage , optimize his blog network and build high quality backlinks with specific anchor text in a natural way.

I appreciate your opinion about the video, but i choose this specific video because Wyatt"one of the creators of cloud PBN" describes all details about this new software in this video.

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnleo For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 02:14 AM   #18
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,164
Thanks: 923
Thanked 89 Times in 82 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Johnnleo View Post

Cloud PBN Software will enable anyone to manage and control his own private blog network, building high quality backlinks , but the user of this software will control the number of backlinks he wants to do to his money site not the software itself so this guarantees that the user of cloud PBN will have the ability to manage , optimize his blog network and build high quality backlinks with specific anchor text in a natural way.

I appreciate your opinion about the video, but i choose this specific video because Wyatt"one of the creators of cloud PBN" describes all details about this new software in this video.
Personally I love SEO it's something I enjoy, but, there are some that wont, period. The way this is promoted is like the whole thing is done for you thus why I asked. My point is that if you have to set the amount of links and such it's not really a case of (network built for you), hope you get my point. Regardless, are there any guides when purchased in regards to how many links to push out and when.
IM Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 04:45 AM   #19
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PPC Lover View Post

Personally I love SEO it's something I enjoy, but, there are some that wont, period. The way this is promoted is like the whole thing is done for you thus why I asked. My point is that if you have to set the amount of links and such it's not really a case of (network built for you), hope you get my point. Regardless, are there any guides when purchased in regards to how many links to push out and when.
I agree with you that period is very important when you come to rank your site in a natural way and Cloud PBN will save a long time that anyone who has a blog network will spend because it will optimize the whole blog network, create relevant articles , videos and images in which anyone will link to his money site in a natural way.

Yes , with cloud PBN you will have 4 - step cloud PBN quick start guide in which you will learn:
how to find high PR domains
how to setup your PBN with hosting
how to correctly optimize your money site with PBN to rank fast on Google.
You will know PBN links strategy (tier 1 + tier 2)

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 06:28 AM   #20
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Mars
Posts: 1,164
Thanks: 923
Thanked 89 Times in 82 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Johnnleo View Post

I agree with you that period is very important when you come to rank your site in a natural way and Cloud PBN will save a long time that anyone who has a blog network will spend because it will optimize the whole blog network, create relevant articles , videos and images in which anyone will link to his money site in a natural way.

Yes , with cloud PBN you will have 4 - step cloud PBN quick start guide in which you will learn:
how to find high PR domains
how to setup your PBN with hosting
how to correctly optimize your money site with PBN to rank fast on Google.
You will know PBN links strategy (tier 1 + tier 2)
Sounds good, tell me, do you offer any type of idea in regards to how many links/domains a network you use when ranking something.
IM Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 07:50 AM   #21
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 113
Thanks: 11
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Same question as PPC Lover above…. How many sites does one need within hit or her PBN in order to rank their money sites ?
I'm just confused as to which package I should choose; the 3 sites, 20, or 100 ? Which one is sufficient if I just want to rank medium-compettion keywords ?

Thanks.
Kelvin12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 08:18 AM   #22
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kelvin12 View Post

Same question as PPC Lover above…. How many sites does one need within hit or her PBN in order to rank their money sites ?
I'm just confused as to which package I should choose; the 3 sites, 20, or 100 ? Which one is sufficient if I just want to rank medium-compettion keywords ?

Thanks.
How many domains depends on the competition of your targeted keyword, but it is better for you now to choose 100 sites package beacuse this will enable you to add as many domains as you need in the future in very low cost price while being able to rank also for high competitive keywords.

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 08:43 AM   #23
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PPC Lover View Post

Sounds good, tell me, do you offer any type of idea in regards to how many links/domains a network you use when ranking something.
For me , i follow the rule of "high quality backlinks from high PR authority sites is better than quantity ".

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnleo For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 03:20 PM   #24
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you have any sample sites that are built with this software. Sounds like they will be just junk sites with spinned content and videos thrown onto the page. What is the source of the content, please....thanks
koolgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 03:38 PM   #25
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am also concerned about how the content for the high PR sites is produced and posted. If it is not the right kind of content would Google not just penalise your high PR sites?

Also, I am interested to know if you have a choice of themes and plugins? Couldn't thousands of sites using the exact same themes and plugins leave a huge footprint? I have been taught to mix the plugins etc up as much as possible.

I really love the idea of this product. At the moment I am halfway through setting up 10 sites and it is horribly time consuming, so I can really see the benefit of this product, but would like the above questions answered.
joolsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 04:08 PM   #26
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi , this looks good ! just looking for some feed back from anyone who has purchased cloud pdn ? also will this work if my money sites are in different niches ?
PhilB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 04:47 PM   #27
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by koolgal View Post

Do you have any sample sites that are built with this software. Sounds like they will be just junk sites with spinned content and videos thrown onto the page. What is the source of the content, please....thanks
You can see sample sites in sales video, Cloud PBN is Just New Software which manage all your PBN easily and from one place and the content source here from very powerful spinner software Spin Rewriter 4.0 which generate high quality, readable and unique content or you can use your own spinner software and like any content generated by spinner tool you must ensure your generated content is %100 unique by check them by copyscape.

Also The quality of your Sites in your PBN depends on you not on the software, software make %80 of your work then you must do your own %20. As is well known in our Industry that you will not find any software make every thing you need .

Originally Posted by joolsm View Post

I am also concerned about how the content for the high PR sites is produced and posted. If it is not the right kind of content would Google not just penalise your high PR sites?

Also, I am interested to know if you have a choice of themes and plugins? Couldn't thousands of sites using the exact same themes and plugins leave a huge footprint? I have been taught to mix the plugins etc up as much as possible.

I really love the idea of this product. At the moment I am halfway through setting up 10 sites and it is horribly time consuming, so I can really see the benefit of this product, but would like the above questions answered.
i answered above about content source, for your next question, thousands of sites using thousands of themes and every site using his own setting so this is not problem, what you must to care about is that using different theme for each site of your PBN sites, this is the most important thing you must take care about.

and as you say the same concept work for plugins to make sure every thing is right

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 04:58 PM   #28
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PhilB13 View Post

Hi , this looks good ! just looking for some feed back from anyone who has purchased cloud pdn ? also will this work if my money sites are in different niches ?
yea, you can add any sites in any niches as you like and manage them through Cloud PBN easily and faster, it will safe a lot of time and efforts to mange all your PBN Sites

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 05:14 PM   #29
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Another question. My understanding is that PBN sites should NEVER be linked together. This software looks like it will be interlilnking the PBN site...is that so?
koolgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 05:26 PM   #30
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have purchased a copy because it seems like a no brainer. There is also a very strong guarantee. I have also looked at a couple of other products which do pretty much the same thing but are hugely expensive. If this does half of what it says, it will be well worth it.

The product looks good so far, and you need to set up Flickr, Vimeo, Yourtube and Spin Rewriter. (The latter has to be purchased but there is a big discount). Spinrewriter is not essential though but will help to not have duplicate content. However unless your duplicate comment is stuffed with keywords or spammy, Google is very unlikely to penalize you, for example see here.

I have also contacted John for the bonuses...it's almost 24 hours. They alone are worth far more than the PBN cost...remember that this product goes onto a pay monthly very soon, so I wouldn't mess around.

Re your niche: it is obviously better to have a blog network of sites in one niche but not essential. External links from wherever can be useful especially if they are highly rated sites.

I will comment more later.

Cheers, Muzz

Prostate Problems Shared, Treatments and Stories
How to LIVE a Longer and Healthier Life
Free Income Trainer - How to use free resources to build an online income
zzzmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 05:34 PM   #31
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK, I purchased the Cloud PBN and one upsell. Received my receipt from JVzoo which refers me back to an email I never received. There's nothing in my spam folder. So I have no way to log in. I have been contacting support since last night. On two occasions they asked for the purchase number and my paypal email. No one has gotten back to me. Not thinking support is all that good. I am sitting on two products I cannot use and no one seems to care. I was really excited to get it.
chefpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 05:42 PM   #32
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had the same problem but got an almost immediate response.

Use this address: support(at)dripapps.zendesk.com

Cheers, Muzz

Prostate Problems Shared, Treatments and Stories
How to LIVE a Longer and Healthier Life
Free Income Trainer - How to use free resources to build an online income
zzzmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 05:47 PM   #33
Warrior Member
 
fredrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chefpro View Post

OK, I purchased the Cloud PBN and one upsell. Received my receipt from JVzoo which refers me back to an email I never received. There's nothing in my spam folder. So I have no way to log in. I have been contacting support since last night. On two occasions they asked for the purchase number and my paypal email. No one has gotten back to me. Not thinking support is all that good. I am sitting on two products I cannot use and no one seems to care. I was really excited to get it.
I have the exact same issue chefpro - however it appears you at least got a RESPONSE. I haven't heard a single peep from them, other than an automated reply acknowledging my ticket. Software looks neat, but their delivery and follow up are just terrible thus far. I would think if they are having general delivery issues they should send out a mass email saying so...just being dead silent is not cool.
fredrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 05:54 PM   #34
HyperActive Warrior
 
sdingram's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Outside of Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 122
Thanks: 68
Thanked 101 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I bought it. Unlike ChefPro above, I received my log in email right away. So not sure what's happening for you Chefpro.

I like the idea of this because I've been wanting to set up a PBN for awhile. I am "average" in terms of my IM knowledge and I find the most difficult part of this is finding and buying the expired domains! (UGH!!)

Everyone says it's "so easy" to find them for $10-$12 each but it's NOT. I contacted Cloud PBN Support and guess what they said? Sorry we can't give you any advice on that.

So, I feel stuck already. Usually I am a go-getter. I should have this thing set up by now!

Can anyone offer any advice on how to buy expired domains? Is there a course on that? I know about expireddomains.net but I find it confusing. Even when I specify the PR I want (3+) and the domain age (4+ years) many of the ones that look good to me turn out to be crap according to Moz and Majestic SEO.

Thanks
sdingram is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sdingram For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 06:02 PM   #35
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by koolgal View Post

Another question. My understanding is that PBN sites should NEVER be linked together. This software looks like it will be interlilnking the PBN site...is that so?
Of course Not Koolgal

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 06:15 PM   #36
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zzzmuzz View Post

I have purchased a copy because it seems like a no brainer. There is also a very strong guarantee. I have also looked at a couple of other products which do pretty much the same thing but are hugely expensive. If this does half of what it says, it will be well worth it.

The product looks good so far, and you need to set up Flickr, Vimeo, Yourtube and Spin Rewriter. (The latter has to be purchased but there is a big discount). Spinrewriter is not essential though but will help to not have duplicate content. However unless your duplicate comment is stuffed with keywords or spammy, Google is very unlikely to penalize you, for example see here.

I have also contacted John for the bonuses...it's almost 24 hours. They alone are worth far more than the PBN cost...remember that this product goes onto a pay monthly very soon, so I wouldn't mess around.

Re your niche: it is obviously better to have a blog network of sites in one niche but not essential. External links from wherever can be useful especially if they are highly rated sites.

I will comment more later.
could you please send me you receipt id in message on https://www.facebook.com/JohnnZakaria and when i check it, i will send your bonuses immediately

Originally Posted by chefpro View Post

OK, I purchased the Cloud PBN and one upsell. Received my receipt from JVzoo which refers me back to an email I never received. There's nothing in my spam folder. So I have no way to log in. I have been contacting support since last night. On two occasions they asked for the purchase number and my paypal email. No one has gotten back to me. Not thinking support is all that good. I am sitting on two products I cannot use and no one seems to care. I was really excited to get it.
please Chefpro contact support team and let me know if you still have this issue

Originally Posted by fredrock View Post

I have the exact same issue chefpro - however it appears you at least got a RESPONSE. I haven't heard a single peep from them, other than an automated reply acknowledging my ticket. Software looks neat, but their delivery and follow up are just terrible thus far. I would think if they are having general delivery issues they should send out a mass email saying so...just being dead silent is not cool.
please Fredrock contact support team and let me know if you still have this issue

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 06:20 PM   #37
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've now received the 5th email welcoming me to drip, it says I should have received my login instructions......Frustrating to say the least.
chefpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 06:26 PM   #38
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I sent the email one more time with the paypal address and the purchase ID for both products.
Thanks
chefpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 06:30 PM   #39
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sdingram View Post

I bought it. Unlike ChefPro above, I received my log in email right away. So not sure what's happening for you Chefpro.

I like the idea of this because I've been wanting to set up a PBN for awhile. I am "average" in terms of my IM knowledge and I find the most difficult part of this is finding and buying the expired domains! (UGH!!)

Everyone says it's "so easy" to find them for $10-$12 each but it's NOT. I contacted Cloud PBN Support and guess what they said? Sorry we can't give you any advice on that.

So, I feel stuck already. Usually I am a go-getter. I should have this thing set up by now!

Can anyone offer any advice on how to buy expired domains? Is there a course on that? I know about expireddomains.net but I find it confusing. Even when I specify the PR I want (3+) and the domain age (4+ years) many of the ones that look good to me turn out to be crap according to Moz and Majestic SEO.

Thanks
Cloud PBN is Just Managing Tool to mange all your PBN sites easily, faster and from one place not PBN Sites Provider.

Check these resources and you will find what you want
Building a Private Blog Network - The Right Way
Ultimate Expired Domain Guide
PBN 101 – Basics of Private Blog Networks

Building PBN takes time, efforts and money but it worth your efforts and my advice to you don't host your PBN sites on seo hosting but instead use different webhosting for every domain .

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnleo For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 06:35 PM   #40
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chefpro View Post

I sent the email one more time with the paypal address and the purchase ID for both products.
Thanks
Please Chefpro Keep Me in touch if you still have this problem, but don't worry it will be fixed fast.
Here are my FB Account: https://www.facebook.com/JohnnZakaria

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 07:14 PM   #41
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have now received my 7th email telling me I should have received the log in email. AAARRRRGGHHH!
chefpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 07:43 PM   #42
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have tried to reach support through the links and the website... nbothing.
chefpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 09:04 PM   #43
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chefpro View Post

I have tried to reach support through the links and the website... nbothing.
Please,chefpro, Pm me with your paypal address and receipt id and i will contact Wyatt Now to see what he can do.

Update:
The Issue is Solved

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 09:35 PM   #44
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks John. I sent all details via a message to your facebook link yesterday (24hours ago). It took me ages to work out how to leave a message there, so you may not have got it.

When I go to your FB page I can't find anywhere to leave messages. Perhaps this is because I am linking to you from a business FB account? Anyway I do feel a bit stupid not being able to message you.

Cheers, Muzz

Prostate Problems Shared, Treatments and Stories
How to LIVE a Longer and Healthier Life
Free Income Trainer - How to use free resources to build an online income
zzzmuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zzzmuzz For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 09:39 PM   #45
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zzzmuzz View Post

Thanks John. I sent all details via a message to your facebook link yesterday (24hours ago). It took me ages to work out how to leave a message there, so you may not have got it.

When I go to your FB page I can't find anywhere to leave messages. Perhaps this is because I am linking to you from a business FB account? Anyway I do feel a bit stupid not being able to message you.
Please zzzmuzz, send me a private message in warrior forum.

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 09:54 PM   #46
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks: 15
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi John, I sent you my purchase details to your FB yesterday as instructed, when can I expect to receive the bonuses?
scout99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 09:56 PM   #47
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks: 15
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by scout99 View Post

Hi John, I sent you my purchase details to your FB yesterday as instructed, when can I expect to receive the bonuses?
BTW when I sent it on FB it gave me message that it went to your "other" folder because we aren't friends on FB :-)
scout99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 09:58 PM   #48
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by scout99 View Post

Hi John, I sent you my purchase details to your FB yesterday as instructed, when can I expect to receive the bonuses?
Could you please send your purchase details to my Facebook account John Zakria and i will send you the bonuses .

Or

Send me your yahoo o Gmail or Facebook account .

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 10:17 PM   #49
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 22
Thanks: 15
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks John, I got the bonuses like you promised. Course so far looks great, having one issue with the Flickr API, but have put in a ticket to their support and they are looking into it.

GREAT VALUE!
scout99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2014, 10:20 PM   #50
Best Reviews & Bonuses
War Room Member
 
Johnnleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 38,903
Blog Entries: 3
Thanks: 1,289
Thanked 166 Times in 162 Posts
Default
Re: Cloud PBN Review & The First SEO Software to Build and Optimize Your Entire Private Blog Network
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by scout99 View Post

Thanks John, I got the bonuses like you promised. Course so far looks great, having one issue with the Flickr API, but have put in a ticket to their support and they are looking into it.

GREAT VALUE!
Great scout99, so i hope you achieve success with Cloud PBN and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me.

Johnnleo is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnleo For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
blog, build, cloud, cloud pbn, cloud pbn bonus, cloud pbn review, cloud pbn software, entire, network, optimize, pbn, private, private blog network, review, seo, software

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:25 AM.