We've decided to collate all the forum rules in one place to reduce confusion and make it easier for everyone to know what is and is not allowed on the forum.
We've also made small changes to the rules where we've seen a need, these changes will be gradually enforced over the coming weeks.
These will be updated when necessary.
- You are only permitted one account per person.
- Username changes are not permitted.
- Do not harass, personally attack, blackmail, spam or bully buyers and/or other Warrior Forum members.
- The selling of accounts is prohibited
- Shameless self promotion such as 'see my sig' or 'pm me for more details' is prohibited.
- In line links are allowed and even encouraged as long as they are not selling anything and expand specifically on the concept being discussed. Marketplace listings are of course exempt from this rule.
- If you have a problem with anyone, take it up with them privately. No naming or shaming here since there are two sides to every story.
- Contributing to the Forum
- Excessive use of capitalization, special characters, colours or font/image size will result in deletion/editing by an admin of the title and/or body of the post.
- We retain the right to move threads to more suitable sub forums where applicable.
- Posting must add value to the relevant discussion. To thank someone for a contribution use the ‘thanks’ button or upvote the discussion.
- Excessive consecutive posts in a single thread by the same author may be merged into one post.
- Excessive use of capitalization and/or special characters will result in deletion/editing by an admin. If you want to be safe don't use any, however, If it's done tastefully we won't mind. Tastefulness is subjective and up to our discretion.
- Sig files may only be written in the normal standard font size.
- Sig file text may only be black.
- You may bold or italicize it.
- Maximum length of sig file is 2 lines which includes any blank lines used for spaces. This excludes an image.
- Your signature must link to your own domain or a listing owned by you on any of the Warrior Market Places. If you have paid for an image signature you are exempt from this rule.
- Your signature cannot link to any of the blacklisted content types as detailed in Rule 4.10 below.
- Sellers (Applies to entire sales funnel)
- No income guarantees.
- Money back guarantees may or may not be offered. If offered guarantees must adhere to the following.
- Guarantees can be limited to a window of time after the point of sale.
- Guarantees can be conditional on fulfilment of deliverables by the seller.
- Guarantees cannot be conditional on the buyer actioning, undertaking or completing anything.
- Sellers must not post blind ad/copy. This is an ad/copy where you advise what the product is not rather than what it is. Your product should be clearly understood by both moderators and members.
- Resale of MRR/PLR/RR is prohibited apart from in the Classified Marketplace.
- Sellers are not permitted to use the Warrior Forum logo, branding or name in their sales copy. The name of your product should not imply that the product is affiliated with the Warrior Forum in any way.
- You may use whatever payment provider you wish in order to sell your product.
- Sellers are not to make claims around income that has been made unless this income can be verified through Warrior Payments. Sellers are not permitted to make claims about or imply that income will result from purchasing a WSO.
- All listings must have a clear deliverable. This can be but is not limited to software, products or services. Services should also have a clear eta on the deliverables.
- All rules in section 2 apply in all marketplaces.
- All listing are subject to moderator approval before going live. We reserve the right to not approve/delete any threads which may be deemed fraudulent or spam related.
These include but are not limited to
- Mass Account Creators
- E-Mail Harvesters
- Lead Scrapers
- Cookie Stuffing Scripts
- Mass Automation Tools
- SEO Spam Tools
- Blog Commenting Tools
- Wiki Poster Tools
- Spamming Tools
- Automation Bots
- Forum Posting Tools
- Classified Ad Posters
- Email Lists
- No signatures on marketplaces are allowed.
- No fraudulent behaviour such as but not limited to paid testimonials.
- No off-site reviews or testimonials. Including but not limited to screen grabs from external conversations.
- All testimonials must pertain specifically to the product being sold.
- Sellers are not to force email opt ins from customers to gain access to their product. While you are allowed to request the customer to subscribe to your mailing list, this should not be the only way the customer may gain access to your product or service.
- All listings must comply with forum rules, the laws of Australia and the laws of your geographic location. Sellers must comply with all legal requirements for advertising, both under the laws of Australia and the country in which you live or predominantly reside.
- Legal compliance is strictly your responsibility as the seller of the product.
- Don’t solicit review copies.
- Conflict Resolution
- If an accused or suspect fraudulent review is posted an example proof of purchase may be required by the sellers and the buyer. Upon match a course of action will be decided. Any attempt gaming this by either party will result in a permanent ban.
- If a guarantee is offered and not honoured within a reasonable time this will result in a permanent ban.
- When offering a service, quotes on price and ETA must be provided in the original thread or through private message. If no correspondence occurs, in absence of sufficient evidence of the works completion. Warrior Forum will side with the buyer.
Violation of any of these rules by a user can result in a warning up to permanent account suspension. The course of action will depend upon the severity of the situation, the nature of the violation and past behaviour.
- Altered the income claim rule to fall in line with the other marketplace rules. http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...uncements.html
- Added old Rule #1 which is now Rule 1.7
- Clarification surrounding self promotion.
- Clarification around external links.
- Clarification surrounding sig special characters.
- Clarification surrounding what is allowed in Guarantees
- Added prohibited content as detailed in 4.10 to signature links.
- Clarified exemption of Warrior Market Place listing links in signatures.
- Clarified exemption of the Warrior Classified Market place in PLR ban.
- Clarified testimonial to pertain only to the product being sold.