8th August 2014 Warrior Payments Update: Key Generation Functionality

by Alaister 19 replies
We've been spending a lot of time listening to you guys and building out features that you have asked for. This week we have released:

- Key Generation Functionality
- Ability for sellers to search their transactions
- Ability for sellers to send links for people to directly request to be an affiliate

We are still working on improving all of these and building out more features including subscription payments and sales funnels.

Key Generation Functionality

We have improved the Warrior Payments IPN integration by adding Key Generator functionality. A lot of you have also provided feedback around passing custom variables through IPN. We have rewritten how the information is passed. Here is our integration guide:

https://payments.warriorforum.com/faq/key_gen

Your script can now return a response with greeting messages or special access keys/credentials for your product. This information will be displayed on the "WSO Secure Checkout" page. You can use simple/basic HTML tags such as the below to format your message:

<p>, <br>, <strong>, <em>

For security reasons, we do not process JavaScript or iframes in the response.

Here is a screenshot of what a buyer or customer will see after they have purchased your product through Warrior Payments.


The ability to accept subscription and recurring payments is coming shortly.


Ability for sellers to search their transactions

A lot of the sellers who have sold their product on Warrior Payments have asked for the ability to search for specific transactions within the "My Stats" transaction list. We have now implemented a search functionality that allows sellers to search via Transaction ID or the email address of the customer. This will make it easier for sellers to find specific information for specific transaction and refund specific transactions.

Ability for sellers to send links for people to directly request to be an affiliate

We've received a lot of feedback from sellers asking for the ability to have direct links where people can request to become an affiliate. We have edited our search functionality on the affiliate marketplace to append the search query at the end of the URL. You can now direct people to specific search pages so they can request to be an affiliate of your product.

Below is an example:

https://payments.warriorforum.com/affiliate-marketplace?search=fresh%20store%20builder



Thank you to everyone who has already tried Warrior Payments. If you haven't it would be great if you guys could give it a go and send us your feedback and suggestions.

Thank you
#warrior forum news #2014 #8th #august #functionality #generation #key #payments #update #warrior
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author michaeloslier
    Awesome work.

    I just tested the IPN key generator integration with my Fast Member plugin. Apparently this works with the Warrior Plus link.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9424691].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Caitlinz
    Slowly things are getting very steady with the warrior payments. Thanks for your dedicated work and passion towards the warriorforum Alaister. This has become a much better place than before.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9425615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simeon Tuitt
    Sweet, I am just going to test the affiliate link stuff now, been waiting for this, have you guys fixed the glitch with the custom thank you page url not reappearing in product setup after a download has been removed. I have a few products and I want to add my own thank you page for them all where people can download the product instead of having my product uploaded to wp for download.

    But when I remove my download the thank you url field doesn't reappear, I have left a message about this in the feedback group twice over a week ago and if it hasn't been sorted I am going to have to manually remove my products, deactivate them and add them all again just to use the url field which is going to take a very long time (plus already have affiliates signed up to them) and since the option of deleting a product isn't available it is going to get rather confusing in my back office with duplicate named products, so can this simple coding glitch get fixed by Monday.

    Thanks for the updates so far though guys, just need the thank you url issue resolving a.s.a.p.

    Cheers.
    Sim
    Signature

    Simeon Tuitt Is An Information Product Creator From The UK Who Took His Skills From Online Business Automation And Applied It To Automating A Smart Home He Now Controls With A Smart Watch And Smart Phone From Anywhere. He Now Shows Others How To Do The Same On A Budget To Save On Electric And Gas Bills.
    http://www.Simeon-Tuitt.co.uk

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9426694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simeon Tuitt
    Originally Posted by Alaister View Post

    We've been spending a lot of time listening to you guys and building out features that you have asked for. This week we have released:

    - Key Generation Functionality
    - Ability for sellers to search their transactions
    - Ability for sellers to send links for people to directly request to be an affiliate

    We are still working on improving all of these and building out more features including subscription payments and sales funnels.

    Key Generation Functionality

    We have improved the Warrior Payments IPN integration by adding Key Generator functionality. A lot of you have also provided feedback around passing custom variables through IPN. We have rewritten how the information is passed. Here is our integration guide:

    https://payments.warriorforum.com/faq/key_gen

    Your script can now return a response with greeting messages or special access keys/credentials for your product. This information will be displayed on the "WSO Secure Checkout" page. You can use simple/basic HTML tags such as the below to format your message:

    <p>, <br>, <strong>, <em>

    For security reasons, we do not process JavaScript or iframes in the response.

    Here is a screenshot of what a buyer or customer will see after they have purchased your product through Warrior Payments.


    The ability to accept subscription and recurring payments is coming shortly.


    Ability for sellers to search their transactions

    A lot of the sellers who have sold their product on Warrior Payments have asked for the ability to search for specific transactions within the "My Stats" transaction list. We have now implemented a search functionality that allows sellers to search via Transaction ID or the email address of the customer. This will make it easier for sellers to find specific information for specific transaction and refund specific transactions.

    Ability for sellers to send links for people to directly request to be an affiliate

    We've received a lot of feedback from sellers asking for the ability to have direct links where people can request to become an affiliate. We have edited our search functionality on the affiliate marketplace to append the search query at the end of the URL. You can now direct people to specific search pages so they can request to be an affiliate of your product.

    Below is an example:

    https://payments.warriorforum.com/af...tore%20builder



    Thank you to everyone who has already tried Warrior Payments. If you haven't it would be great if you guys could give it a go and send us your feedback and suggestions.

    Thank you
    Hi WF, just tried the affiliate link through typing in my products title and copied the link from web bar but it pulled all my products with similar keywords in the title, but here is something I have found works for getting just the product with a particular title. Add " at the start and end " of a product title and then copy the link in the url bar and it will only take people to a page with the item you want them requesting.

    So sellers, just put "your product name" into the search box in the affiliate area which will bring up just your product, copy the link displayed in the browser url and then you can send that to people you want to sign up to promote your product. Hope you found the tip useful.

    All the best,
    Sim
    Signature

    Simeon Tuitt Is An Information Product Creator From The UK Who Took His Skills From Online Business Automation And Applied It To Automating A Smart Home He Now Controls With A Smart Watch And Smart Phone From Anywhere. He Now Shows Others How To Do The Same On A Budget To Save On Electric And Gas Bills.
    http://www.Simeon-Tuitt.co.uk

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9426737].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kindsvater
      Issues I am seeing this morning:

      - Search for a seller does not work. When I search for my forum name in the marketplace and in the affiliate marketplace there are no results.

      Using the suggested search feature does bring up any results either:

      https://payments.warriorforum.com/af...rch=kindsvater

      - Buyer reviews not being separated by product. I have two WSOs, an Ebay Guide and Elf Links. The review by the Elf Links buyer appears for the Ebay product.

      - In my user profile in the marketplace there are two menu options for Reputation and WSO Listing. When choosing WSO Listing only one of my WSOs appears. Not all of my products.

      - For the one WSO listing that does appear there is a button on the right called View Stats. Clicking it results in a 404 error page.

      Update:

      - Search for products is also not working right. My Elf Links product is not found by searching the marketplace even though it is a paid WSO with sales.

      Ironically, someone who just joined the forum today and immediately submitted a listing for a questionable $1 product - not even a paid WSO - they're promptly listed in the marketplace.


      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9430357].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Simeon Tuitt
        Originally Posted by kindsvater View Post

        Issues I am seeing this morning:

        - Search for a seller does not work. When I search for my forum name in the marketplace and in the affiliate marketplace there are no results.

        Using the suggested search feature does bring up any results either:

        https://payments.warriorforum.com/af...rch=kindsvater

        - Buyer reviews not being separated by product. I have two WSOs, an Ebay Guide and Elf Links. The review by the Elf Links buyer appears for the Ebay product.

        - In my user profile in the marketplace there are two menu options for Reputation and WSO Listing. When choosing WSO Listing only one of my WSOs appears. Not all of my products.

        - For the one WSO listing that does appear there is a button on the right called View Stats. Clicking it results in a 404 error page.

        Update:

        - Search for products is also not working right. My Elf Links product is not found by searching the marketplace even though it is a paid WSO with sales.

        Ironically, someone who just joined the forum today and immediately submitted a listing for a questionable $1 product - not even a paid WSO - they're promptly listed in the marketplace.


        .
        I just checked and agree kindsvater the find seller search option has stopped working since the layout change sunday, I also agree forum you need to fix the feedback by product as opposed to an overall feedback rating.

        I had 100% feedback until my latest buyer who was happy with their purchase but didn't give me full marks so that put my feedback down to 90%.

        Feedback and % should be on a per product basis and not overall, because if someone is in a lazy mood and just hits any of the options to fill them in this is going to damage sellers reputations and won't be a reflection of the product purchased.

        There also needs some form of testing option to test things out like the IPN and scripts which require a purchase to be made to test, I am in the process of testing a custom IPN to add my buyers to an optin list because I use 1shoppingcart which isn't supported in the AR list in the advanced section at present.

        For this I need to do test purchases to test things are working, it means I have to have someone place an order through the test link, I can then not refund the buyer through the system because it would count as a refund as seller and affect overall feedback.

        There needs to be some form of test environment, even if it was as simple as WP having a payment link that goes to them and they refund the payments after testing has been done.

        Signature

        Simeon Tuitt Is An Information Product Creator From The UK Who Took His Skills From Online Business Automation And Applied It To Automating A Smart Home He Now Controls With A Smart Watch And Smart Phone From Anywhere. He Now Shows Others How To Do The Same On A Budget To Save On Electric And Gas Bills.
        http://www.Simeon-Tuitt.co.uk

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9431488].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alaister
          Originally Posted by kindsvater View Post

          Issues I am seeing this morning:

          - Search for a seller does not work. When I search for my forum name in the marketplace and in the affiliate marketplace there are no results.

          Using the suggested search feature does bring up any results either:

          https://payments.warriorforum.com/af...rch=kindsvater

          - In my user profile in the marketplace there are two menu options for Reputation and WSO Listing. When choosing WSO Listing only one of my WSOs appears. Not all of my products.
          Originally Posted by Simeon Tuitt View Post

          I just checked and agree kindsvater the find seller search option has stopped working since the layout change sunday, I also agree forum you need to fix the feedback by product as opposed to an overall feedback rating.
          Thank you for your feedback guys. We've fixed the seller search. This should work both in the normal marketplace and the affiliate marketplace.

          kindsvater - Which product is missing from your stats?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9431956].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author kindsvater
            We've fixed the seller search. This should work both in the normal marketplace and the affiliate marketplace.
            Better, but not fixed. I have two paid WSOs but only one is found in a search of my name:

            https://payments.warriorforum.com/ma...rch=kindsvater

            https://payments.warriorforum.com/af...rch=kindsvater

            Maybe only the first WSO created in an account is being shown?


            Originally Posted by Alaister View Post

            kindsvater - Which product is missing from your stats?
            Here is my profile page:

            https://payments.warriorforum.com/pr...indsvater.html

            Of my two paid WSOs, Elf Links is missing.

            If you click the View Stats button on the right for the Ebay report it goes to a 404 page.


            .
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9432948].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Simeon Tuitt
            Originally Posted by Alaister View Post

            Thank you for your feedback guys. We've fixed the seller search. This should work both in the normal marketplace and the affiliate marketplace.

            kindsvater - Which product is missing from your stats?
            Hi Alaister,

            Thanks for the quick fix on the seller search function, can you get the techies to fix the issue I brought up and have been waiting for over 2 weeks to be resolved, that of the custom thank you page url field not reappearing when the download is removed from product set up.

            When I set my products up on July 22nd I uploaded all my products to warrior payments for instant download by customers but have decided I wish to have my customers go to my own Thank You pages, but when I remove the download from product set up the custom Thank You url field isn't reappearing.

            I've got a few products listed and unless this is sorted out I will have to add all my products again and it will take a very long time which is why I've waited 2 weeks for a fix, it is only a simple coding error, the url field should be reappearing after a download is removed.

            An option to delete products as well would be nice because in situations like above, if I do add my products again just to get the Thank You URL I am going to have duplicate named products in my back office which would get very confusing to know which was active and inactive at a glance.

            Thanks in advance for getting this fixed.

            Sim
            Signature

            Simeon Tuitt Is An Information Product Creator From The UK Who Took His Skills From Online Business Automation And Applied It To Automating A Smart Home He Now Controls With A Smart Watch And Smart Phone From Anywhere. He Now Shows Others How To Do The Same On A Budget To Save On Electric And Gas Bills.
            http://www.Simeon-Tuitt.co.uk

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9433076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author themikerogers
    Excellent update. Cannot wait to see the sales funnel. I think that I will be using warrior payments for my next launch.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9435725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mdhasan
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9441268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Najgel
    Hey Alaister and all Warriors,

    since days are passing and everyone is highly anticipating the incomming changes and features for the WarriorPayments I would like to ask you in the name of the community how is the work and progress going? Are there any obstacles or the work simply requires deeper coding and thought ?

    I do not want to sound insistent in any manner. My intention is to start and keep up the conversation again to maybe share some thoughs and help / feedback the developer team in their efforts.

    Right now personally I am very looking forward to the recurring payments and also IPN upon these recurring payments integration as I see a big obstacle in using WP with all the membership plugins, as they are still holding off their integrations (or they are not ready with it).

    Warrior Payments are definately heading in the right direction and over the past weeks and months we have witnessed great progress in the newly introduced system, but as users we would want also be a live part of it and be kept updated on a more frequently basis (or is this just my feeling and I am getting way over my head here, lol!)

    I hope this little statement will find it's approval and re-open the 'back and forth' in WP feedback
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9458979].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alaister
      Hi Najgel,

      Yes the dialogue is always open. Right now we have IPN and Key Generator functionality all working. We have tested it with some users and everything is working fine. If anyone is still experiencing problems feel free to send me a PM.

      Here is the integration guide in case you guys missed it:
      https://payments.warriorforum.com/faq/key_gen

      We are working with Fast Member and Warrior Jet to get integrations set up with them.

      We are currently working on subscription payments that will also interact with IPN and Key Generator as well as a sales funnel functionality. This will be coming shortly. Right now our engineers are working on building it out.

      All of our development and feature releases has been based on the feedback and suggestions we have received from you.

      Let us know if there you have more feedback and suggestions.

      Thank you



      Originally Posted by Najgel View Post

      Hey Alaister and all Warriors,

      since days are passing and everyone is highly anticipating the incomming changes and features for the WarriorPayments I would like to ask you in the name of the community how is the work and progress going? Are there any obstacles or the work simply requires deeper coding and thought ?

      I do not want to sound insistent in any manner. My intention is to start and keep up the conversation again to maybe share some thoughs and help / feedback the developer team in their efforts.

      Right now personally I am very looking forward to the recurring payments and also IPN upon these recurring payments integration as I see a big obstacle in using WP with all the membership plugins, as they are still holding off their integrations (or they are not ready with it).

      Warrior Payments are definately heading in the right direction and over the past weeks and months we have witnessed great progress in the newly introduced system, but as users we would want also be a live part of it and be kept updated on a more frequently basis (or is this just my feeling and I am getting way over my head here, lol!)

      I hope this little statement will find it's approval and re-open the 'back and forth' in WP feedback
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9459143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Najgel
    This is great news, I have also contacted the DigitalAccessPass team and will be helping them to integrate the system aswell just to contribute a little bit to the whole progress. They just require the subscription payments to be finished aswell to write the script for everything at once. So I will keep them posted

    Greetings
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9459184].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alaister
      Originally Posted by Najgel View Post

      This is great news, I have also contacted the DigitalAccessPass team and will be helping them to integrate the system aswell just to contribute a little bit to the whole progress. They just require the subscription payments to be finished aswell to write the script for everything at once. So I will keep them posted

      Greetings
      Ok great. I appreciate that. PM me the contact you have at DAP and I'll organize one of our engineers working on IPN to work with them.
      We'll keep you all updated about the subscription payments.

      Thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9459211].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Najgel
    Hey Alaister I have a problem (or perhaps this is an issue which should be corrected) actually accesing my product.

    Normally, after purchase you are taken immidiately to the download page and you get an e-mail confirming the purchase with the same link. However why can't I access the purchase going directly into WarriorPayments? Or did I miss one of the links somewhere, because I think this would be a great feature!

    The emails may get lost or swamped by newer ones and sometimes you have to go back to a product, or even want to check out all the products you may have purchase some time ago. I am definately looking forward to a "My Purchases" section where I can manage and access all that!

    Thank you for any answer!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9534142].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alaister
      Originally Posted by Najgel View Post

      Hey Alaister I have a problem (or perhaps this is an issue which should be corrected) actually accesing my product.

      Normally, after purchase you are taken immidiately to the download page and you get an e-mail confirming the purchase with the same link. However why can't I access the purchase going directly into WarriorPayments? Or did I miss one of the links somewhere, because I think this would be a great feature!

      The emails may get lost or swamped by newer ones and sometimes you have to go back to a product, or even want to check out all the products you may have purchase some time ago. I am definately looking forward to a "My Purchases" section where I can manage and access all that!

      Thank you for any answer!
      This is a great suggestion. At this stage we don't have a "My Purchases" page. Not everyone who purchases something necessarily has a Warrior Forum/Warrior Payment account. We are looking to build a "My Purchases" page and at this stage are working out how it will all work.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9540928].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AppyGEN
    Hi There,
    I Really want to get into WarriorPayments instead of my current payment processor ( getdpd ). However Getdpd allows me to load a bunch of licenses, and on each sale, they Deliver a License to the customer.
    Since I sell Software, this is mandatory.

    Is there any way to do that on WarriorPayments ? If so , how ?

    Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9543293].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author erpsoftware01
    thanks for sharing informations with us..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9547155].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    What Software to Write Text on my Pictures

    coolseek in SEO

    What software can I use to write texts on my picture. I mean I want to create pictures like this https://www.pinterest.com/explore/blog/

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Facebook conversion events??

    Sija7991 in Social Networks

    Hey everyone, I've started Facebook ads about six months and I was curious as to what I should set my conversion event to. We sell products (drop shipping) just to ... [read more]

  • 6 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    You Can't Be A Successful Entrepreneur ...

    Nonsense: Almost anyone can be successful at "IM". If anything — use those "negative comments" ... To motivate you into taking more action. : ) Jonathan P.S. Feel free to ... [read more]

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Are the WSO programs in the WSO section legit?

    Hello I am new to this forum and IM in general How legit are the programs being advertised and promoted in the WSO section of WF? How can I sift ... [read more]

  • 147 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Tons of Bad Advice In This Thread

    Most people that come to the forum are looking for advice on how to build their business or to otherwise make more money. Thanks to all those willing to help ... [read more]