|06-04-2012, 06:16 AM||#1|
Content & Copywriting Wiz
War Room Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Roselle, NJ, USA
Blog Entries: 13
Thanked 6,781 Times in 2,576 Posts
No Nonsense No BS JV Proposal For 1 Lucky Person
** WARNING ** - READ VERY CAREFULLY EVERY SINGLE WORD
I'm going to be blunt and to the point.
I'm making this offer because I'm semi retired but bored stiff. I need to do at least
one last big thing before my swan song and sell my business.
So this is the offer.
I create the product, after we have consulted and decided what it should be. I
take care of the sales copy for it.
I will also handle all content creation, articles, blog posts, etc.
Your job is to handle getting affiliates and generating traffic. That stuff bores
the hell out of me and I'm sick of doing it, one of the reasons I'm retiring.
Affiliates will get 75%. We will split the remaining 25%.
Here's the catch.
That limits this to a few people on this forum, literally.
I've been marketing online for over 9 years. My reputation is beyond question.
I have no time or tolerance for BSers. If you're not serious about this and
don't have the above qualifications, please don't waste my time.
If we do this properly, we can have a million dollar launch and earn an easy
six figures in one day and be done with it. I estimate it will take about 3 to 6
months until launch day depending upon the complexity of the product.
No, I'm not doing a membership site. Once this is done, it's done. Like I said,
I'm looking to retire.
If the product is a success, I will offer you the chance to buy my half of it
and sell it as your own. No strings attached. That could translate into long
term sales for you.
That's it. That's the deal.
If you're interested, PM me. The first thing I am going to look at is the year
you joined this forum. If it's after 2007 I won't even bother to respond. If I
don't recognize the name, same thing. I have to know you and know you well.
It's MY reputation I'm putting on the line, so I will NOT just work with anybody.
Do NOT reply to this thread. Anybody who does will be immediately
I am keeping this offer open ONLY until June 30, 2012.
The clock is ticking.
|06-04-2012, 03:53 PM||#2|
War Room Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: , , .
Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts
Re: No Nonsense No BS JV Proposal For 1 Lucky Person
Sorry to see you are retiring... sad to see you go.
|lucky, nonsense, person, proposal|