|02-21-2013, 10:09 PM||#1|
War Room Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Do you want to earn 10x what you are now? Then...
In a study of Harvard grads only 3% had clear written goals shortly after graduation. 10 years later that 3% was earning 10 times as much as the average from the entire remaining 97%!
What this WSO is:
· This WSO contains hands on exercises and worksheets to help you get results.
· In the first part, SAVVY Goals That End In Results, you will be presented with a goal setting method designed not to set goals but to get results.
· The second part, POWER Groups to Achieve Results, is an invaluable piece for reaching your specific strategic goals.
· The third part, My Worksheets, is a detailed worksheet designed to identify your “authentic self”. This is what you did naturally before you started to be assimilated into society and were told what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.
· 100% guaranteed for 60 days (no questions asked).
What this WSO is NOT:
· A traffic generation method of any kind (SEO, PPC, solo Ads, Facebook, etc.)
· A get rich quick method ($$$ in a day, or minutes)
· A mastermind or coaching group (more for us instead of you)
· A subscription service designed to keep you hooked (and paying)
· For anyone interested in the status quo
Ok, So What Now?
Complete the exercises and worksheets and if you are not completely satisfied it is worth twice what you paid for it please ask for a refund by sending an Email to email@example.com. Please include your PayPal Email and your name.
The course is not difficult or something that will take a ton of time but you must complete the exercises and worksheets to see the results.
Do not buy this WSO if you are not willing to take the time for yourself.
Thank you for considering our WSO and please feel free to post question or comments or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you usually within 30 minutes.
Last edited by birdwell; 02-27-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Dull Title and sales copy.
|achieving results, goal setting, goals, personal development, self help, setting, work, year|