Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace (http://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warrior Special Offers (http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/)
-   -   TOP SECRET...Explode Your OFFLINE CONSULTING Sales Now! (http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/116613-top-secret-explode-your-offline-consulting-sales-now.html)

Maria Gudelis 22nd August 2009 10:39 AM

TOP SECRET...Explode Your OFFLINE CONSULTING Sales Now!
 
NOTE - THIS WSO IS COMING DOWN IN 5 DAYS - LAST CHANCE AT THIS PRICE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RA123 (Post 1110113)
Just bought this Maria.

My first seminar generated approx £12k in backend sales and I've not looked back since and my consulting and seminar business has gone from strength to strength.

I have learnt a ton from both David Preston and yourself. As a result I have gone from becoming almost bankrupt to leading a very comfortable lifestyle.
RA


TOP SECRET: Never Released To The Public...
The Twist Effect...
Highly Classified Material From David Preston and Myself

This information is so secret, that David won't even allow me to reveal what the Twist Effect is on this special WSO until Sunday at noon... 12 pm PST (see below for "what is the twist effect')

How Would You Like To SKYROCKET Your Consulting Profits?

Dear warrior,

How cool would it be if you could be a "fly on the wall" and witness the legendary consultant David Preston and myself pitch our services to real, living, breathing business owners?

What if something as simple as one sentence (that David and I use when speaking with business owners) could make the difference between closing a $5,000 deal or not?

Obviously, you would want to get your hands on this information as soon as humanly possible!

Well forget about all the "what-if's" because the good news is that you can get your hands on this TOP SECRET information -- And you can also take advantage of our special discount price!

All you have to do is click the link below to lock in your guaranteed discount price now!



And for Warriors ONLY... we are practically giving this away, for the incredibly low price of just $27 (SOLD OUT) to the first 100 Warriors.

After that, for the next 100 the price will be $47 (only 34 LEFT)

After just 200 warriors grab this (which will not take long!), this material will only available outside this WSO for much much more - at least $297+!

That's right, for just a measly $47 bucks, you will get in on a product no one, ever, has ever offered up to the warrior community, or offline consulting community.

Watch over our shoulders as we deal directly with real business owners -- There is no acting, no role playing, no wannabe consultants and no BS whatsoever!

We hold nothing back in this WSO and the information inside will add at least $5,000 to your consulting business, and perhaps to every deal you close. This information is being provided to you by SERIOUS, well-known and very successful offline consultants.


In addition to all of the powerful secrets shared in this WSO... Just one single tip of how David Preston magnetically persuades local business owners about the importance of list building is simply brilliant!

Your Success Action Tip: Take that story, word for word, practice it, role play with it...and start using it when you talk to business owners!

So What is the Twist Effect?

As David says: “It really is that stupidly simple”

The Twist to this is the secret “Twist Effect.”

Bonus #1:

In Step 5 of your quick start guide – I walk you through how to apply the cash generating techniques for your twist. You can take your ENTIRE CONSULTING BUSINESS VIRTUAL by conducting webinars AND craft the solution WITH your prospect online, real time from anywhere in the world!


….in the 45th minute or so of the 90 minute webinar …You will learn exactly how to sell a JV prospect and how I used the exact same steps and secured an $844,900 JV to split 50/50!


Bonus #2:

In bonus #2, one of the most popular questions we get is "How to Fill A Workshop". Whether you will be doing this one on one, or to a group, or even virtual from anywhere in the world...

...this powerful mindmap gives you the blueprint to just go out there and "Do It"!

http://fastcashmastery.com/WorkshopBlueprint_A.png

Don't miss out on this incredible pre-purchase discount price that is for Warriors ONLY -- If you are one of the next 100 warriors to purchase you will get this TOP SECRET package for just $47! What on earth are you waiting for??


Cheers,

Maria Gudelis and David Preston

P.S. - On the fence? Just check out just some of the reviews:


Quote:

Originally Posted by tina0827 (Post 1109878)
Maria and David-

I have been waiting for this since the first time you mentioned it! Thank you to both of you for making this available to all of us! Having the opportunity to watch you two masters in action was incredible!

All I can say is that I have finished just the first 3 parts and my hand hurts from taking notes. Hearing "how to" do these presentations is one thing but seeing them in action is a whole other learning experience!

Thank you, thank you for once again over delivering and providing top notch training that us real people can go out and apply in our own businesses right away!

Awesome stuff--so excited to finish the rest of the content!

Tina Williams

Quote:

Originally Posted by epik-marketing (Post 1109737)
This was amazing, watch it and take loads of notes!!!
My notebook was full of ideas and notes. I was very lucky to see this live in action and it was the best day and boosted my presentation approach!!!

After this I felt very confident about how easy it really is to do this!!




John Collins 22nd August 2009 01:21 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hi Maria and David -

As a previous repeat customer I can guess what the blanked word is "The _____ Effect". It's - "The Laxative Effect" because when people realize what they just got there hands on their going to S*** their pants:) I just purchased and will be wearings Depends tomorrow just in case.

Scott Voss 22nd August 2009 01:29 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Um, John...
Way, way, way too much information for the group. :p

Maria,
You have been sharing some very good, detailed information so I am glad to do the pre-purchase. Looking forward to seeing the info tomorrow and putting it to use!

-Scott

Maria Gudelis 22nd August 2009 01:30 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Collins (Post 1107608)
Hi Maria and David -

As a previous repeat customer I can guess what the blanked word is "The _____ Effect". It's - "The Laxative Effect" because when people realize what they just got there hands on their going to S*** their pants:) I just purchased and will be wearings Depends tomorrow just in case.

I am ROFL!!! John you are right...they will S*** their pants :)

Peter Soos 22nd August 2009 01:59 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Thanks for the heads up Maria. Bought it without even reading about what it could be until after the fact...LOL. I'm loving the Challenge BTW... thanks so much for all the insight you've given me. Is it tomorrow yet?!!!
-Peter-

Maria Gudelis 22nd August 2009 02:07 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Soos (Post 1107721)
Thanks for the heads up Maria. Bought it without even reading about what it could be until after the fact...LOL. I'm loving the Challenge BTW... thanks so much for all the insight you've given me. Is it tomorrow yet?!!!
-Peter-


Awesome Peter!! Glad you are loving the Challenge and thanks for the purchase!

Tomorrow comes oh so fast!!! :D

Maria Gudelis 22nd August 2009 02:08 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Voss (Post 1107630)
Um, John...
Way, way, way too much information for the group. :p

Maria,
You have been sharing some very good, detailed information so I am glad to do the pre-purchase. Looking forward to seeing the info tomorrow and putting it to use!

-Scott

Scott thanks for the kudos and the pre-purchase!!! :)

John Cussons 22nd August 2009 02:20 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Awesome Maria

I too just hit the BUY button...read copy after

Can't wait until noon tomorrow - because - this will replace the open slot tomorrow in the Challenge!!! Perfect timing!

Later
JC

Maybe I should just sit on the 'john' with laptop to watch? Multi-tasking is good right?

trishworks4u 22nd August 2009 03:16 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Just purchased - thanks, as always, Maria!

BrashImpact 22nd August 2009 03:22 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Maria Gudelis,
Remove my name from your WSO headline, and from your Adcopy, another blatant violation again, repeatedly. You do not have authority or auhtorization written, verbal or implied to use my name in your Ad Sales copy.

RobertNelsoninc

Scott Lundergan 22nd August 2009 03:26 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertNelsoninc (Post 1107953)
Maria Gudelis,
Remove my name from your WSO headline, and from your Adcopy, another blatant violation again, repeatedly. You do not have authority or auhtorization written, verbal or implied to use my name in your Ad Sales copy.

RobertNelsoninc

You are the only one who sees that. It's a personalized sales letter when you log-in. I don't see your name in the ad copy anywhere, I see my username, hence, a personalized sales letter.

warriortx 22nd August 2009 04:02 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertNelsoninc (Post 1107953)
Maria Gudelis,
Remove my name from your WSO headline, and from your Adcopy, another blatant violation again, repeatedly. You do not have authority or auhtorization written, verbal or implied to use my name in your Ad Sales copy.

RobertNelsoninc

LOL, this id thing has some mixed reviews for me also.
offer looks great by the way, Another winner for sure.

Maria Gudelis 22nd August 2009 04:19 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Lundergan (Post 1107963)
You are the only one who sees that. It's a personalized sales letter when you log-in. I don't see your name in the ad copy anywhere, I see my username, hence, a personalized sales letter.

Hey Scott!

Thanks for explaining that before I got to it - LOL :)

Rich Mann 22nd August 2009 04:19 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertNelsoninc (Post 1107953)
Maria Gudelis,
Remove my name from your WSO headline, and from your Adcopy, another blatant violation again, repeatedly. You do not have authority or auhtorization written, verbal or implied to use my name in your Ad Sales copy.

RobertNelsoninc

Wow Robert. That's pretty harsh! Can you say personalized post? Maria has used a very cleaver marketing technique wouldn't you agree? Maybe some Midol might help you out.

Rich Mann

trishworks4u 22nd August 2009 04:22 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
warriortx -

so - i'm not your 'favorite Warrior', then? I was flattered for a minute there... nifty little tool. I'm going to have to figure that out.

(sorry, Maria - don't mean to hijack your thread).

I CAN'T WAIT to get my product tomorrow! Considering going out to buy some Depends in preparation (tasteless joke, I know).

Maria Gudelis 22nd August 2009 04:24 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by trishworks4u (Post 1108103)
warriortx -

so - i'm not your 'favorite Warrior', then? I was flattered for a minute there... nifty little tool. I'm going to have to figure that out.

(sorry, Maria - don't mean to hijack your thread).

I CAN'T WAIT to get my product tomorrow! Considering going out to buy some Depends in preparation (tasteless joke, I know).

NO worries! You are one of my favs!! :)

I'm off to a nice dinner with my parents now...final days visiting them!

You will be very happy tomorrow with the product!

Cheers, M

Sheila 22nd August 2009 07:21 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hi Maria,
Thanks for the heads up. You and David always overdeliver, so this was a no-brainer.
Sheila

Cynthia A. 23rd August 2009 12:20 AM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hey Maria,

I'm going to buy...I always do. But my question is, does this cover the 'Mystery' method to get tons of clients TODAY that you & David hinted about during the first challenge? If not, when is that coming out? I've been waiting for that since it was first mentioned.

Cynthia

Maria Gudelis 23rd August 2009 08:12 AM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila (Post 1108454)
Hi Maria,
Thanks for the heads up. You and David always overdeliver, so this was a no-brainer.
Sheila

I'm sure you will have the same reaction to this one - major over deliver...

Tons of great juicy secrets revealed!!! That you can implement right away as well!!

DavidPreston 23rd August 2009 08:13 AM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hey Warriors,

I remember teaching that class of biz owners. It was a lot
of fun, and usually is.

Maria and I decided to teach that class while I was on her
"hometurf" in Vegas and we had a blast! The room was
"sold out" in two days. :-)

We started it off right though...you could've heard a pin
drop after the list building section. The business owners
were writing away with their personal notes.

Hope you guys and gals enjoy this as much as we
enjoyed making it!

David

Maria Gudelis 23rd August 2009 08:28 AM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidPreston (Post 1109689)
Hey Warriors,

I remember teaching that class of biz owners. It was a lot
of fun, and usually is.

Maria and I decided to teach that class while I was on her
"hometurf" in Vegas and we had a blast! The room was
"sold out" in two days. :-)

We started it off right though...you could've heard a pin
drop after the list building section. The business owners
were writing away with their personal notes.

Hope you guys and gals enjoy this as much as we
enjoyed making it!

David

OMG! David revealed part of this WSO before the pin drops at 12 pm PST! :)

AND...we are including besides the LIVE VIDEO right in front of local business owners workshop we did together...and the transcript...

...a new way to get clients and JV's - no one, period has ever taught you before!

It is a tactic you can retire on!


It is a tactic....you can do while dipping your toes in the azure blue waters of the Caribbean! :)

What is the catch?

You have to take ACTION! :)

epik-marketing 23rd August 2009 08:41 AM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
This was amazing, watch it and take loads of notes!!!
My notebook was full of ideas and notes. I was very lucky to see this live in action and it was the best day and boosted my presentation approach!!!

After this I felt very confident about how easy it really is to do this!!

Maria Gudelis 23rd August 2009 08:49 AM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by epik-marketing (Post 1109737)
This was amazing, watch it and take loads of notes!!!
My notebook was full of ideas and notes. I was very lucky to see this live in action and it was the best day and boosted my presentation approach!!!

After this I felt very confident about how easy it really is to do this!!

Thanks KAra - yes - you went from $500, $5,000 checks to now $100,000 to $1,000,000 offline consulting deals including getting in the huge presence to the Fortune 500s....!!!

Tina Williams 23rd August 2009 09:23 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Maria and David-

I have been waiting for this since the first time you mentioned it! Thank you to both of you for making this available to all of us! Having the opportunity to watch you two masters in action was incredible!

All I can say is that I have finished just the first 3 parts and my hand hurts from taking notes. Hearing "how to" do these presentations is one thing but seeing them in action is a whole other learning experience!

Thank you, thank you for once again over delivering and providing top notch training that us real people can go out and apply in our own businesses right away!

Awesome stuff--so excited to finish the rest of the content!

Tina Williams

Maria Gudelis 23rd August 2009 09:26 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tina0827 (Post 1109878)
Maria and David-

I have been waiting for this since the first time you mentioned it! Thank you to both of you for making this available to all of us! Having the opportunity to watch you two masters in action was incredible!

All I can say is that I have finished just the first 3 parts and my hand hurts from taking notes. Hearing "how to" do these presentations is one thing but seeing them in action is a whole other learning experience!

Thank you, thank you for once again over delivering and providing top notch training that us real people can go out and apply in our own businesses right away!

Awesome stuff--so excited to finish the rest of the content!

Tina Williams

Tina - thanks - I know we provided to you a pre-release version - what til you see what we have offered up IN ADDITION to this...it will blow your mind...we probably will make it $297 to the public if not more!

Riz 23rd August 2009 11:02 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Just bought this Maria.

Last year around this time i was on the verge of bankruptcy due to a Property deal which went very very bad and a small case of identity theft.

Then in approx Sept last year i came across the Cash Cow thread - WOW what a turn around that was for me.

I started my Offline consulting business and secured clients. Earlier this year (as a result of David Prestons Cash Cow Workshops package) i started holding seminars.

My first seminar generated approx £12k in backend sales and i've not looked back since and my consulting and seminar business has gone from strength to strength.

I have learnt a ton from both David Preston and yourself. As a result i have gone from becoming almost bankrupt to leading a very comfortable lifestyle.

I look forward to learning and implenting more from both yourself and David.

RA

bizwebman 23rd August 2009 11:23 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hi Maria

I intended to, but did not take part in your last WSO. As I mentioned back then I am involved with offline to online work here in the UK.

This looks like a pretty darn good WSO so I have paid my silver dollar.

With both yourself and David on board I have great expectations (umm thats the title of a book isn't it).



Regards
Grahame

Maria Gudelis 23rd August 2009 12:09 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RA123 (Post 1110113)
Just bought this Maria.

Last year around this time i was on the verge of bankruptcy due to a Property deal which went very very bad and a small case of identity theft.

Then in approx Sept last year i came across the Cash Cow thread - WOW what a turn around that was for me.

I started my Offline consulting business and secured clients. Earlier this year (as a result of David Prestons Cash Cow Workshops package) i started holding seminars.

My first seminar generated approx £12k in backend sales and i've not looked back since and my consulting and seminar business has gone from strength to strength.

I have learnt a ton from both David Preston and yourself. As a result i have gone from becoming almost bankrupt to leading a very comfortable lifestyle.

I look forward to learning and implenting more from both yourself and David.

RA

Wow that is quite a story RA! From almost bankrupt to now leading a comfortable life...


...and it all started from David's stupidly simple cash cow thread and his cash cow workshops...wow!

Also a huge testament to the power of this Warrior Forum.

When you see the unique TWIST both David and I are using now...this will add more sales to enhance your lifestyle!!

Cheers, Maria:)

Maria Gudelis 23rd August 2009 01:31 PM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynthia A. (Post 1108988)
Hey Maria,

I'm going to buy...I always do. But my question is, does this cover the 'Mystery' method to get tons of clients TODAY that you & David hinted about during the first challenge? If not, when is that coming out? I've been waiting for that since it was first mentioned.

Cynthia

Hey Cynthia - it covers parts of that - now - - it goes into more of a 'TWIST' effect that is pretty powerful!

Maria Gudelis 23rd August 2009 01:38 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Everyone who got in on the pre-orders...Thank you!

You've been emailed - check your junk folder in case it went there....

all new orders - only 100 at $47 will be sold.

After you make the paypal payment- you will be directed to the download.

cheers, Maria

gra6358 23rd August 2009 02:13 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hi Maria,

Just purchased and sent you a PM.

cheers,
Eleanor

Cynthia A. 23rd August 2009 02:35 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hi Maria,

Received the download link. I'm able to watch & download from your site, but what is the .docx file that you sent & what do I open it with?

Thanks,
Cynthia

P.S. Thanks for the transcript, it's really needed (as you know)!

Maria Gudelis 23rd August 2009 03:16 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynthia A. (Post 1110605)
Hi Maria,

Received the download link. I'm able to watch & download from your site, but what is the .docx file that you sent & what do I open it with?

Thanks,
Cynthia

P.S. Thanks for the transcript, it's really needed (as you know)!

Hey Cynthia - glad you appreciate the transcript - I yellow highlighted how David 'reels' them in with a story...very cool!

Oh- and yes - just sent out the pdf of the Quick Start Guide...I goofed - maybe too much 'beach air' lately...and send the msoffice word version instead of the pdf.

Maria Gudelis 23rd August 2009 03:23 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gra6358 (Post 1110554)
Hi Maria,

Just purchased and sent you a PM.

cheers,
Eleanor

Thanks Eleanor- your PM's are always so positive and high energy!!

I responded and sent you an email! Cheers, Maria

Willie Crawford 23rd August 2009 03:37 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
When I saw David Preston and Maria Gudelis
listed on a WSO, I knew it would be good.

You guys OVER-DELIVERED :)

Now I need to go revise one of my presentations
that I'm giving to a local business group on Tuesday.

Thanks!

Willie

Cynthia A. 23rd August 2009 03:37 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Maria,

Thanks for the PDF. The other you sent had an extra letter at the end. Instead of .doc it was .docx - that's why I couldn't open it. :confused:

EDIT: I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but the first part of the workshop video where David is talking (part 2) stops at the 14 min 17 sec mark, & part 3 where you come back in is stopping @ the 6 min 53 sec mark. I've reloaded & started over a few times & it keeps stopping at the same point (mid sentence). Oh well, I do have the transcript.

bizwebman 23rd August 2009 05:03 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hi Maria

This really is a good WSO with some great information for all of you guys who either are involved or are thinking of starting any offline to online work with local businesses.

I am however having the same problem as Cynthia and that is the when David is talking it stops around 14mins in. Can this be fixed as I was well into his talk when it stopped and reading the transcript loses the impact of the session.

Grahame

Jillian Slack 23rd August 2009 05:23 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Maria's middle name is "Over-Delivers."

OK am I the only one having problems with the sound on the workshop?

I've got the volume bar slid over to the far right, as high as it will go, on the video itself.

I've got the speakers turned up on my computer as far as they will go.

Does this mean my poor little laptop is ailing? Guess I'll have to get busy with these techniques to earn some fast cash for that sweet little all-pink Sony Vaio I've been salivating over.

Jillian Slack 23rd August 2009 05:31 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Now that I'm into the second video, the sound is better.

John Collins 23rd August 2009 07:21 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hi Maria -

The presentation video is very empowering to me. It just lifted so many unknowns out of my thought process. Watching it removed some mental barriers I created and was challenged to overcome.

I actually had one of those breakthrough epiphany type moments were you go from I think I could do this to I know I can do it. Do you know how powerful that is? Not just consciously but on a subconscious level. Maria and David I hope you realize what you just did for me.

Thanks for including the video transcription as a highlighted pdf. I really appreciate little extras like that.

As Willie Crawford said " You guys OVER-DELIVERED :) ".

When I saw what else was in this package it totally caught me off guard. These are worth so much more than what you are charging.

Sort of reminded of this commercial.
I saw the original .docx file and the computer that has my Office 2007 is down. But I have had this happen before so It didn't phase me. If you use Google mail it gives you the option to view a .docx file as a HTML page or open it as a Google document. I chose the fast route and clicked HTML and started downloading. Shortly afterwards I did get the PDF you quickly sent out.

Thanks again!

aclacy 24th August 2009 02:22 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Just grabbed it, many thanks. Looks good Maria.

Instructor 24th August 2009 07:17 AM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertNelsoninc (Post 1107953)
Maria Gudelis,
Remove my name from your WSO headline, and from your Adcopy, another blatant violation again, repeatedly. You do not have authority or auhtorization written, verbal or implied to use my name in your Ad Sales copy.

RobertNelsoninc

I thought you guys were working together? What happened?

Maria Gudelis 24th August 2009 07:23 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by John Collins (Post 1111233)
Hi Maria -

The presentation video is very empowering to me. It just lifted so many unknowns out of my thought process. Watching it removed some mental barriers I created and was challenged to overcome.

I actually had one of those breakthrough epiphany type moments were you go from I think I could do this to I know I can do it. Do you know how powerful that is? Not just consciously but on a subconscious level. Maria and David I hope you realize what you just did for me.

Thanks for including the video transcription as a highlighted pdf. I really appreciate little extras like that.

As Willie Crawford said " You guys OVER-DELIVERED :) ".

When I saw what else was in this package it totally caught me off guard. These are worth so much more than what you are charging.

Sort of reminded of this commercial. YouTube - Ikea winter sale commercial

I saw the original .docx file and the computer that has my Office 2007 is down. But I have had this happen before so It didn't phase me. If you use Google mail it gives you the option to view a .docx file as a HTML page or open it as a Google document. I chose the fast route and clicked HTML and started downloading. Shortly afterwards I did get the PDF you quickly sent out.

Thanks again!

Now that is just too AWESOME!!! LOve it!

Everyone -I'll double check the video playing as well - may need to re upload to server - am on a plane today travelling so will try my best to get it done today.

cheers, M

Maria Gudelis 24th August 2009 10:01 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Crawford (Post 1110737)
When I saw David Preston and Maria Gudelis
listed on a WSO, I knew it would be good.

You guys OVER-DELIVERED :)

Now I need to go revise one of my presentations
that I'm giving to a local business group on Tuesday.

Thanks!

Willie

Hey Willie! Love that feedback and thanks a lot - glad you will be able to use some golden nuggets from it in your local business group presentation!

Cheers, Maria

Maria Gudelis 24th August 2009 05:20 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jillian Slack (Post 1110992)
Maria's middle name is "Over-Delivers."

OK am I the only one having problems with the sound on the workshop?

I've got the volume bar slid over to the far right, as high as it will go, on the video itself.

I've got the speakers turned up on my computer as far as they will go.

Does this mean my poor little laptop is ailing? Guess I'll have to get busy with these techniques to earn some fast cash for that sweet little all-pink Sony Vaio I've been salivating over.

Thanks Jillian! you rock!

The videos - I re-uploaded the 2 of them (section 2, into minute 14:17) and that is fixed - doesn't hang now. and section 3 plays fine.

the audio - if you have a headset - that might make it better- my $3,500 toshiba Ferrari of a laptop Portege - the speakers are not that great - so using my ear buds works better for sound - then my other laptop - a $1,000 one...plays the sound much better on its speakers...go figure eh!

efrontiers 25th August 2009 07:26 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Hi maria, how can I order? Can't seem to hit the link...

NetMediaGeek 25th August 2009 08:16 AM

Re: OMG [YOU]...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Instructor (Post 1112542)
I thought you guys were working together? What happened?

hmmmmm........Interesting......... who did the dirty ?? :D

Maria Gudelis 25th August 2009 08:20 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by efrontiers (Post 1116151)
Hi maria, how can I order? Can't seem to hit the link...

Got it fixed now! thanks for the heads up...Cheers, Maria

bizwebman 25th August 2009 10:44 AM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Maria

Videos are working fine now.

Can I ask how many people were there at the seminar and how did you go about getting feedback, ie did you ask them fill out feedback forms or purely take it on verbal response.

Do you have a preferred way to get feedback from your audience?

Regards
Grahame

Maria Gudelis 25th August 2009 01:01 PM

Re: OMG ...Your David Preston / Maria Gudelis WSO Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 1116658)
Maria

Videos are working fine now.

Can I ask how many people were there at the seminar and how did you go about getting feedback, ie did you ask them fill out feedback forms or purely take it on verbal response.

Do you have a preferred way to get feedback from your audience?

Regards
Grahame

Great questions! it was a full house in that conference room that holds 30 people.

Preferred way to get feedback - I've switched it up a bit - depends on audience - I have a 'blueprint questionnaire' I give them to fill out that if they complete- they get a free $247 consult with me)

-I follow up with them or have my B2B rep follow up.
- I ask for referrals from them -HUGE! :)
- I get testimonials - on video (note make sure they sign a media release form for that...don't pay anyone for that - just google 'media release form for a free one you can modify for yourself)

Hope that helps! Cheers, Maria


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 PM.