Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 04:51 PM   #1
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
[HUGE REVIEW] CREATE AUTOMATED PASSIVE INCOME WITH LIST 4m UTUBE. 1-1 COACHING + UNLIMITED SUPPORT
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share



UPDATE
REAL CASE STUDY ADDED & DONE FOR YOU FOLLOW UP EMAILS :)

ONLY FREE FOR NEXT 10 PEOPLE



















TAKE ACTION NOW

GET THE DIGITAL VERSION ...NOW ($997 VALUE)





GET 1-On-1 Coaching + DIGITAL VERSION......NOW ($1997 Value)





Last edited on 21st Jul 2016 at 06:46 AM. Reason: set some thing fine
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jun 2016, 11:39 PM   #2
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

FAQ

Most questions I Got :

1) Is this for anyone, any country?

- Yes

2) You say you give all the tools, are they free or you will charge them one day?

- Fully Free

3) Can this method or system be saturated?

- It's unique.

4) We only have one on one coaching call? If not how does it work and for how long?

- How much time need for your understanding - & support unlimited.

5) Are you going to put effort, besides us, to all buyers succeed or like others we buy you say the method and then goodbye?

- Client Success means My Success - But I am always helping Action Taker.

6) What is or can be the average earning for a newbie in a month?

- It depends on Your Effort.

7) What thing we should have buy us, example..paypal account, domain name, hosting, etc?

- Domain & Host Only.

8) Is it included Email marketing?

- NO

9) Do you offer a money back guarantee or have a refund policy?

- Yeah I have refund Policy. If you Worked Properly With Method That I will show you & you failed - then I will refund you.

10) Is you method sustainable in the long run? Can your youtube video still rank after a few months?

- Yes This is Long Run Method -



ANY INQUIRY - EMAIL ME :- admin@mojoprofitsystem.com or Skype : mojtahid1000

Last edited on 20th Jun 2016 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Modify
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mojo133 For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 12:10 AM   #3
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Global
Posts: 319
Thanks: 98
Thanked 53 Times in 43 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you offer a money back guarantee or have a refund policy? This kind of sounds too good to be true.
Valuable Solos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 12:37 AM   #4
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Valuable Solos View Post

Do you offer a money back guarantee or have a refund policy? This kind of sounds too good to be true.

Thanks For Interest

Yeah I have refund Policy. If you Worked Properly With Method That I will show you & you failed - then I will refund you.
100% guarantee - it will work with everyone and every niche.
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 01:14 AM   #5
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1DCxxxxxGM224360L)

Lets do this!
gamagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 02:15 AM   #6
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gamagon View Post

Order placed.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 1DCxxxxxGM224360L)

Lets do this!

Thanks - You are in With Special Bonuses
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 03:02 AM   #7
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 66
Thanks: 10
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mojo
Interested in your wso but have a few questions

How long does it take to see a return ?
how much time is needed for this method?
do I need to be on Camera for the making of Videos?

Thanks
billuk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 03:11 AM   #8
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by billuk3 View Post

Hi Mojo
Interested in your wso but have a few questions

How long does it take to see a return ?
how much time is needed for this method?
do I need to be on Camera for the making of Videos?

Thanks
Thanks For Interest

This is fully free method - so If you work Properly you can see results within 1 month.

you can setup with in 1 day and you need to work per-day 2-3 hours only - if you spend
more you will see results quickly.

No need camera for making videos - No need to make any video

Last edited on 18th Jun 2016 at 03:14 AM. Reason: word mistake
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 04:35 AM   #9
Advanced Warrior
 
baokhau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 502
Thanks: 231
Thanked 75 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this about making money by Adsense method?
baokhau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 04:41 AM   #10
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by baokhau View Post

Is this about making money by Adsense method?
Thanks For questions
No it is not a Adsense method
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 02:39 PM   #11
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
levyorit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 537
Thanks: 23
Thanked 137 Times in 126 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can i promote with your method loan offer to usa people only?
can we outsource the daily work?
levyorit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 03:02 PM   #12
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by levyorit View Post

can i promote with your method loan offer to usa people only?
can we outsource the daily work?
Thanks for interest

Yes you can -- It's mainly list building Method With YouTube. you can get targeted People Who Seeking For loans. After that you can Separate USA List.

Yeah you can outsources the daily work.
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 11:11 PM   #13
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, so I took action and I´m in. Let´s make magic happen!
Special OneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 11:30 PM   #14
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just finished Skype meeting with Mojo and he is a great guy. I mean he is very honest.

The method is very simple but powerful. It is all about youtube. I have bought some youtube products in WSO before, but this method is very LOGIC and POWERFUL. In the beginning, I was skeptical about this service and asked Mojo to show me proof of earnings and leads.
Other sellers never showed me when I requested, but he showed me them via skype in real time. lol
He is a friendly guy.

All you need is: domain name (he gave me unique one), AR, and hosting.

If you are still on the fence, you should buy ASAP because he confirmed that he will not take more than 20 students. If he is taking more than 20 ppl, I did not give him positive feedback like this because of saturation. If you have just $97, just go for it!
gamagon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gamagon For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 11:33 PM   #15
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Special OneX View Post

Ok, so I took action and I´m in. Let´s make magic happen!
Thanks For Enter Mojo World
Let's Make it ...
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2016, 11:35 PM   #16
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks For Your Honest Review -- & Seriously It only for 1st 20 Action Taker.
Then Door Will Close -



Originally Posted by gamagon View Post

I just finished Skype meeting with Mojo and he is a great guy. I mean he is very honest.

The method is very simple but powerful. It is all about youtube. I have bought some youtube products in WSO before, but this method is very LOGIC and POWERFUL. In the beginning, I was skeptical about this service and asked Mojo to show me proof of earnings and leads.
Other sellers never showed me when I requested, but he showed me them via skype in real time. lol
He is a friendly guy.

All you need is: domain name (he gave me unique one), AR, and hosting.

If you are still on the fence, you should buy ASAP because he confirmed that he will not take more than 20 students. If he is taking more than 20 ppl, I did not give him positive feedback like this because of saturation. If you have just $97, just go for it!
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 06:24 AM   #17
Hyper Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Pritom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Munich
Posts: 503
Thanks: 25
Thanked 35 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Mojo,
Awesome Stuff Mate. Here My Review For Everyone:

Look! If you are looking for a real deal about youtube marketing Mojo is the right guy for you. He is legit enough. $97 is just nothing for a One-o-One Coaching call. Don't miss this opportunity. Just go for it.

Thanks
Pritom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritom For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 07:12 AM   #18
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Pritom View Post

Hey Mojo,
Awesome Stuff Mate. Here My Review For Everyone:

Look! If you are looking for a real deal about youtube marketing Mojo is the right guy for you. He is legit enough. $97 is just nothing for a One-o-One Coaching call. Don't miss this opportunity. Just go for it.

Thanks

Thanks Pritom bro For your honest Review.
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 07:32 AM   #19
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Nepal
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

So did u get started with it ? How much u started to make ? Any screenshots ? or Just review ?
winkantipur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 07:46 AM   #20
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by winkantipur View Post

So did u get started with it ? How much u started to make ? Any screenshots ? or Just review ?

I am using this method from last 5 months. You can check my proven video here : Proved - Mojo Profit System -- no screen sort -- Real time video


Thanks for interest
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 07:56 AM   #21
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Nepal
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great, just purchased.
winkantipur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 01:09 PM   #22
blogger
War Room Member
 
Osman Safdar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 126
Thanks: 154
Thanked 188 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased this and had a one-to-one coaching session with Mojo today.

I must say i was impressed with the techniques and results that Mojo showed me! Even I was skeptic at first but after going through the call i can say Mojo's technique works

It's so simple that any newbie can do this yet so effective that it can potentially put a lot of money in your pocket. I am gona take this for a spin and get back with my results,

About is coaching style... well I'm a coach myself so I know what students expect and how to deliver coaching effectively. And so I can say that Mojo passed my coaching criteria really well! It was a real one to one coaching, the "Watch Over My Shoulders" type that you'd expect from any good coach.

I say get this while its still available for such a low price.
Osman Safdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 01:13 PM   #23
blogger
War Room Member
 
Osman Safdar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 126
Thanks: 154
Thanked 188 Times in 52 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

One more thing: Mojo keeps saying that his English is bad... but to be honest it's not really that bad at all! Totally understandable and gets the point across perfectly.
Osman Safdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 02:13 PM   #24
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Osman Safdar View Post

I purchased this and had a one-to-one coaching session with Mojo today.

I must say i was impressed with the techniques and results that Mojo showed me! Even I was skeptic at first but after going through the call i can say Mojo's technique works

It's so simple that any newbie can do this yet so effective that it can potentially put a lot of money in your pocket. I am gona take this for a spin and get back with my results,

About is coaching style... well I'm a coach myself so I know what students expect and how to deliver coaching effectively. And so I can say that Mojo passed my coaching criteria really well! It was a real one to one coaching, the "Watch Over My Shoulders" type that you'd expect from any good coach.

I say get this while its still available for such a low price.
Originally Posted by Osman Safdar View Post

One more thing: Mojo keeps saying that his English is bad... but to be honest it's not really that bad at all! Totally understandable and gets the point across perfectly.
Thanks A lot for giving Your Honest Review - It's make me more confident to helping People Who want take a real action
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 03:15 PM   #25
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
mattjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1,849
Thanks: 405
Thanked 370 Times in 275 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

sent you a pm.
mattjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2016, 03:38 PM   #26
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mattjay View Post

sent you a pm.
I replied

Thanks
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 09:14 AM   #27
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased this and had the skype call. Mojo is available to answer your questions and help you with the method. It is a very simple process (not a 10+10 ten steps) using YouTube and you can make money with this in an easy way.

The limited spots are a good way to protect this and give more potential to those that are going to use this method in their business.

Cheers.
Special OneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 10:00 AM   #28
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Nepal
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well i was in confusion if he is going to teach me stuff i already know, but i am surprised and happy to learn his method and i am loving it. Really unique way to brag a lot of lists using his method with Youtube.

Awesome
winkantipur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 01:47 PM   #29
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Special OneX View Post

I purchased this and had the skype call. Mojo is available to answer your questions and help you with the method. It is a very simple process (not a 10+10 ten steps) using YouTube and you can make money with this in an easy way.

The limited spots are a good way to protect this and give more potential to those that are going to use this method in their business.

Cheers.

Thanks For your Honest Review.
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 01:49 PM   #30
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by winkantipur View Post

Well i was in confusion if he is going to teach me stuff i already know, but i am surprised and happy to learn his method and i am loving it. Really unique way to brag a lot of lists using his method with Youtube.

Awesome
Thanks For your Honest Review
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 01:59 PM   #31
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 159
Thanks: 3
Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

sent message bro
chrisuchi is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 02:01 PM   #32
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chrisuchi View Post

sent message bro

I replied

Thanks
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 02:03 PM   #33
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 60
Thanks: 3
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Some of my friends bought this. So far more than 10 people have bought this. Do you not count down to the last or disclose how many spots left? You should be honest.
papra2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 02:06 PM   #34
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by papra2012 View Post

Some of my friends bought this. So far more than 10 people have bought this. Do you not count down to the last or disclose how many spots left? You should be honest.
Thanks For Your Suggestion
I will Do - & Door Will be Close on time or Price Will be High.
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 05:10 PM   #35
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Could you answer FAQ #3?

can this be saturated?

Yes - No



I will be ordering tonight but don't like the idea of this getting saturated.

Thanks.
.
Vick
Vickx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2016, 09:49 PM   #36
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] $5000 Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching (LIMITED Seats)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Vickx View Post

Could you answer FAQ #3?

can this be saturated?

Yes - No



I will be ordering tonight but don't like the idea of this getting saturated.

Thanks.
.
Vick

Thanks for your interest

No it is not saturated. it's 100% unique.
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2016, 04:06 AM   #37
Active Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steve Dailly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: South Queensferry, Scotland, UK
Posts: 66
Thanks: 19
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mojo, I purchased yesterday, and was looking to arrange my Skype Call for today. Sent you a PM
Steve Dailly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2016, 04:49 AM   #38
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steve Dailly View Post

Hi Mojo, I purchased yesterday, and was looking to arrange my Skype Call for today. Sent you a PM


Replied

Thanks
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2016, 01:41 PM   #39
Warrior Member
 
Gail Rahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 10
Thanks: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I chatted with Mojo today and enjoyed meeting him.

He definitely showed me proof that his YouTube method is working...(and working very well)! and I'm looking forward to learning more when we talk again tomorrow...(short call today because of schedules).

Thanks Mojo!
Gail Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2016, 06:12 PM   #40
Active Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Steve Dailly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: South Queensferry, Scotland, UK
Posts: 66
Thanks: 19
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I had my call with Mojo today. It was certainly worth investing in this method, and the 1:1 skype call. Mojo explained the method very well. It is based around You Tube, and is very clever twist on what I have seen others using online. Mojo answered every question I had, and took time to make sure I understood everything about this method before I left this call.

If you are unsure about investing in this WSO , then I can reassure you that you are getting full value for money with the Skype call + method.

All you have to do is take action after listening to Mojo on the call.
Steve Dailly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 12:31 AM   #41
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Steve Dailly View Post

I had my call with Mojo today. It was certainly worth investing in this method, and the 1:1 skype call. Mojo explained the method very well. It is based around You Tube, and is very clever twist on what I have seen others using online. Mojo answered every question I had, and took time to make sure I understood everything about this method before I left this call.

If you are unsure about investing in this WSO , then I can reassure you that you are getting full value for money with the Skype call + method.

All you have to do is take action after listening to Mojo on the call.

Thanks For Your Honest Review

Happy To Help
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 12:56 PM   #42
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 418
Thanks: 2
Thanked 70 Times in 65 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I sent you a pm, please Answer as soon as possible.
thebasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 01:47 PM   #43
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thebasta View Post

I sent you a pm, please Answer as soon as possible.
Thanks For Interest

Replied
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 02:05 PM   #44
Warrior Member
 
Gail Rahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 10
Thanks: 3
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got off Skype with Mojo and thought I should let anyone know (who's thinking about getting this WSO)- it's definitely worth it!

I've been looking for something that I can do while I take care of my husband at home (he recently was in a serious motorcycle crash) and this is it! It's a simple, easy and effective method (that can even be outsourced).

I'm grateful to have come across Mojo's thread...I sure have appreciated his coaching!

Looking forward to his next WSO...

Thanks Mojo!
Gail Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 06:45 PM   #45
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 36
Thanks: 12
Thanked 26 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent pm. Please check and reply.. Thanks..

Last edited on 23rd Jun 2016 at 07:39 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
jannahema is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2016, 10:25 PM   #46
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jannahema View Post

Sent pm. Please check and reply.. Thanks..

Thanks for your interest

just Replied
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2016, 06:46 AM   #47
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: , , .
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My honest review...

Hello guys....

I think this is the first review I've ever given to a product in the years I've been in the WF.

I've seen many, many systems and this one is really unique. Very easy to implement and seems to be very powerful once you take action. I can see it really works.

Mojo is very patient because English isn't my first language either.

To make the session easier and in order for you to get this system faster, you need to be familiar with certain concepts like: autoresponder, domain name, site ranking, landing page.
Is not that you will be necessarily doing or using these things perse... Mojo will give you examples of the results and possibilities you have with this system.

In short, this is a very easy and effective way to get leads. Absolutely no videos to create.
Any question you might have, Mojo is more than happy no answer.

Very happy with my purchase...

Victor
Vickx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2016, 10:03 AM   #48
Mastermind
War Room Member
 
KennyAmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 76
Thanks: 99
Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This method is genuine! Awesome!

This is the EASIEST and SIMPLEST method ever LOL.
Don't get on board guys, because I want to have it all by myself!
KennyAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2016, 10:08 AM   #49
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gail Rahn View Post

Just got off Skype with Mojo and thought I should let anyone know (who's thinking about getting this WSO)- it's definitely worth it!

I've been looking for something that I can do while I take care of my husband at home (he recently was in a serious motorcycle crash) and this is it! It's a simple, easy and effective method (that can even be outsourced).

I'm grateful to have come across Mojo's thread...I sure have appreciated his coaching!

Looking forward to his next WSO...

Thanks Mojo!


Thanks For Your Honest Review

Always Happy To Help
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jun 2016, 10:09 AM   #50
www.MojoProfitSystem.com
War Room Member
 
mojo133's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 51
Thanks: 32
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: [HOT] How I am making $5k Per Month Auto-Pilot With YouTube & Targeted List, 1-on-1 Coaching(Pro
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Vickx View Post

My honest review...

Hello guys....

I think this is the first review I've ever given to a product in the years I've been in the WF.

I've seen many, many systems and this one is really unique. Very easy to implement and seems to be very powerful once you take action. I can see it really works.

Mojo is very patient because English isn't my first language either.

To make the session easier and in order for you to get this system faster, you need to be familiar with certain concepts like: autoresponder, domain name, site ranking, landing page.
Is not that you will be necessarily doing or using these things perse... Mojo will give you examples of the results and possibilities you have with this system.

In short, this is a very easy and effective way to get leads. Absolutely no videos to create.
Any question you might have, Mojo is more than happy no answer.

Very happy with my purchase...

Victor

Thanks For Your Honest Review

Always Happy To Help
mojo133 is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
1on1, andamp, autopilot, coaching, hot, limited, list, month, seats, targeted, youtube

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:48 PM.