Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 3rd Mar 2017, 05:29 PM   #51
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
theimunderground's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 29
Thanks: 63
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Thecostofexperience View Post

Hey I sent you message regarding this service. I think I can be an excellent student. Get back to me when you can.
Have replied to your PM, my friend!
theimunderground is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Mar 2017, 11:09 AM   #52
Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Portugal
Posts: 16
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 11
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Very interested in this. Actually almost buying it. I am just trying to understand how much money i have to set aside to start reinvesting the earning money. without having to spend my own. 1500? 2000?

I can actually sell my car

Thanks
balves is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Mar 2017, 11:18 AM   #53
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 144
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you teach through team viewer or the students need to watch the videos and learn from it ?
viewsonic32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Mar 2017, 12:01 PM   #54
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
theimunderground's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 29
Thanks: 63
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by balves View Post

Very interested in this. Actually almost buying it. I am just trying to understand how much money i have to set aside to start reinvesting the earning money. without having to spend my own. 1500? 2000?

I can actually sell my car

Thanks
$500 or so after the coaching fee is a great starting budget.

Originally Posted by viewsonic32 View Post

Do you teach through team viewer or the students need to watch the videos and learn from it ?
This course is videos but also includes 1-on-1 support via Skype. We provide full support fir all customers.
theimunderground is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Mar 2017, 03:54 PM   #55
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am interested in this, however I bought your 10 DFY campaigns WSO a few weeks ago and after setting them all up exactly as you described, and spending in the region of $300 on ads, I think I made $45! Thoroughly dissappointing and not the greatest introduction to CPA. What are your comments on that, and how is this different to your other WSO that simply did not work and was a huge let down?
gaulton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Mar 2017, 03:57 PM   #56
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
theimunderground's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 29
Thanks: 63
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gaulton1 View Post

I am interested in this, however I bought your 10 DFY campaigns WSO a few weeks ago and after setting them all up exactly as you described, and spending in the region of $300 on ads, I think I made $45! Thoroughly dissappointing and not the greatest introduction to CPA. What are your comments on that, and how is this different to your other WSO that simply did not work and was a huge let down?
Hello,

The campaigns have since been updated, so that issue wouldn't happen again. You purchased just as the campaigns were starting to get worn out from age.

As far as value in this WSO, the original WSO you purchased was $38(ish) templates for setting up your first campaigns. This is a completely different level of information and WSO. Simply look at the testimonials in this thread to back up that claim.
theimunderground is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Mar 2017, 12:59 AM   #57
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Robert Rotth's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 31
Thanks: 15
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi mate. I bought your DFY campaigns a while ago. As I see, all of them are sale offers.

What do you think is best for someone who just starts CPA (with about $200 budget to start off) to promote: lead or sale offers? And why?

Appreciate your answer.
Robert Rotth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Mar 2017, 05:28 AM   #58
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 20
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by theimunderground View Post

Hello,

The campaigns have since been updated, so that issue wouldn't happen again. You purchased just as the campaigns were starting to get worn out from age.

As far as value in this WSO, the original WSO you purchased was $38(ish) templates for setting up your first campaigns. This is a completely different level of information and WSO. Simply look at the testimonials in this thread to back up that claim.
OK thanks for your response. So with this program, can you guarantee that the DFY campaigns will work from the outset? I am extremely keen to make this work. I am not afraid of putting in the effort needed, and the $1000 price tag does not scare me off - in fact it gives me more motivation to buy because there appears to be true value in it. Can you give me that last bit of confidence to press the buy button?
gaulton1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Mar 2017, 08:02 PM   #59
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
theimunderground's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 29
Thanks: 63
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Robert Rotth View Post

Hi mate. I bought your DFY campaigns a while ago. As I see, all of them are sale offers.

What do you think is best for someone who just starts CPA (with about $200 budget to start off) to promote: lead or sale offers? And why?

Appreciate your answer.
That totally depends on the offer, but would recommend sale to start for consistency.

Originally Posted by gaulton1 View Post

OK thanks for your response. So with this program, can you guarantee that the DFY campaigns will work from the outset? I am extremely keen to make this work. I am not afraid of putting in the effort needed, and the $1000 price tag does not scare me off - in fact it gives me more motivation to buy because there appears to be true value in it. Can you give me that last bit of confidence to press the buy button?
Spoke with you on Skype about this.
theimunderground is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Mar 2017, 10:41 AM   #60
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
theimunderground's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 29
Thanks: 63
Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [INSANE] Powerful CPA Loopholes Exposed
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by CRAZY NANA View Post

hi every body
i wrote before that i was subscribed ,i will give you my feedback.
in general i give phil 4.5/5
CPA marketing was not my choice ..but i discover the loophol it is the one i like much
Thanks for your feedback!
theimunderground is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
cpa, exposed, limited, loopholes, powerful, spots

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:35 PM.