Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 2nd Jan 2017, 11:04 AM   #1
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
[Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


FAST CASH CRISIS 2016
"Simple Ethical Solutions
"


"Several Members of This Forum were using my Easy Ethical Methods that Even a 12 yr Old Could Execute"
See My Videos


Darren Scott Monroe

Last edited on 26th Jan 2017 at 12:21 AM.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darrenmonroe For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 09:08 AM   #2
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

RESERVED FOR FAQ

How many videos is it? 12
How long are they? MOST less than 10 minutes
Does this involve CPA, Affiliate Marketing, Network Marketing or Multi Level Marketing? NO
Is it really 180 days money back guarantee? YES
Are there any surprise bonuses? YES
Is there a followup training? YES
Is there an OTO? NO
Is there a Upsell? NO
Is there a Downsell? NO
Is there a webinar pitch to get you to invest in coaching? NO
In using these methods you teach in your course do they require to do any face to face selling in general? NO NONE at all
Also, I need to get some more capital up for another business would your course help me accomplish this? YES that is the purpose to help people in cash flow crunches
Do you use all of these methods taught in the course yourself or have you moved on to bigger projects at this point? I used to except method 1 in which several friends and business partners use. Same for method 6 but the other methods I use weekly.
How much money would I need to get started implementing these methods you teach in the course? $20 bucks really all of them just require work more than money
Without giving the methods away would any of these methods require me to build a website, need hosting, or invest in some domain names? No but 2 would reqiure you to have a list the others no



Read the Reviews


Last edited on 25th Jan 2017 at 11:57 PM.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 10:28 AM   #3
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am a proud owner of this training. I got it through Darrens email list a few weeks back. The beauty is that he used one of the methods he shares in Fast Cash Crisis to sell to his email list. So he actually teaches what he does.
This training does not have hour-long videos, theory or pie in the sky methods. There are short, to the point videos showing the different methods to get some cash in.
What I love about Fast Cash Crisis is that case studies are being added. I love case studies to illustrate in detail how to put into practice what I learn. Those are really priceless.
I am sure you will find a method or two that fits your interest and skills. And if not? There is always the money back guarantee. Go for it

P.S. Darren cares about his clients and customers and this is one of the reasons I am on his list and being a customer for 6 years now.
Judit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Judit For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 10:28 AM   #4
Warrior Member
 
mobiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by darrenmonroe View Post

res for faq
Is there any reviews copies please ?
If there is I would love to review one for you

Regards
mobiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 11:23 AM   #5
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Darren's Offerings are a No-Brainer
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've been using Darren Monroe's products for over six years(including a previous version of this one) but it's really been in the last few years, they have really had a significant impact on my business(and I've been selling online, full-time since 1995).

"Fast Cash Crisis" will provide insight, clarity and perspective with what you can utilize in your existing business and look opportunities that you might have overlooked or just not given a lot of thought to.

His teaching methods stand out with their direct frankness but also with a unique motivational thrust to 'Stop whining and just get doing and do it." It's a message many need to hear...if you stopped and pondered w/ reading the copy here, then it probably means it's for you.
popmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to popmusic For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 12:08 PM   #6
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Judit View Post

I am a proud owner of this training. I got it through Darrens email list a few weeks back. The beauty is that he used one of the methods he shares in Fast Cash Crisis to sell to his email list. So he actually teaches what he does.
This training does not have hour-long videos, theory or pie in the sky methods. There are short, to the point videos showing the different methods to get some cash in.
What I love about Fast Cash Crisis is that case studies are being added. I love case studies to illustrate in detail how to put into practice what I learn. Those are really priceless.
I am sure you will find a method or two that fits your interest and skills. And if not? There is always the money back guarantee. Go for it

P.S. Darren cares about his clients and customers and this is one of the reasons I am on his list and being a customer for 6 years now.
Judt thank you so much! Greatly appreciated!
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 12:10 PM   #7
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: Darren's Offerings are a No-Brainer
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by popmusic View Post

I've been using Darren Monroe's products for over six years(including a previous version of this one) but it's really been in the last few years, they have really had a significant impact on my business(and I've been selling online, full-time since 1995).

"Fast Cash Crisis" will provide insight, clarity and perspective with what you can utilize in your existing business and look opportunities that you might have overlooked or just not given a lot of thought to.

His teaching methods stand out with their direct frankness but also with a unique motivational thrust to 'Stop whining and just get doing and do it." It's a message many need to hear...if you stopped and pondered w/ reading the copy here, then it probably means it's for you.
WoW thank man I truly appreciate you doing a review as i know you do not do many at all
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 12:12 PM   #8
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mobiller View Post

Is there any reviews copies please ?
If there is I would love to review one for you

Regards
Hey Mobiller sorry but no it has been pre-selling before this WSO

BUT with a 180 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE HOW CAN ANYONE LOSE?
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 12:32 PM   #9
Warrior Member
 
mobiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No problem, thank you for your reply. I have a few questions though.
Is there any OTO or upsell ?

Regards
mobiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 12:57 PM   #10
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mobiller View Post

No problem, thank you for your reply. I have a few questions though.
Is there any OTO or upsell ?

Regards
NOPE no OTO no 14 million upsells and downsells no give you little and the rest of it is actually in a OTO none of that

This is it
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 01:16 PM   #11
Warrior Member
 
mobiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by darrenmonroe View Post

NOPE no OTO no 14 million upsells and downsells no give you little and the rest of it is actually in a OTO none of that

This is it
That's great news. I am a doer and I will buy for sure.
Wish you the best of luck
mobiller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mobiller For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 01:19 PM   #12
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mobiller View Post

That's great news. I am a doer and I will buy for sure.
Wish you the best of luck
GOOD yes I have some surprises too on the back end
I have been training people how to do this since 2011

Ethical - Legal and you get results

And I am ALWAYS here to help
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 05:09 PM   #13
Warrior Member
 
Ken Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

A first-rate course for anyone in a short-term financial crisis. Because of the variety of approaches discussed, at least one is bound to fit anyone who needs to legally and ethically raise some cash fast. Pragmatic, concise, and explained with clarity and compassion. I plan to offer it to my list. Even if someone doesn't need it now, it would be good for anyone making money online. Given how quickly the internet changes, one of these methods might me just what you need to get you through a tight spot if you need to scramble because one of your sources of income dries up quickly.
Ken Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ken Jones For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 05:12 PM   #14
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ken Jones View Post

A first-rate course for anyone in a short-term financial crisis. Because of the variety of approaches discussed, at least one is bound to fit anyone who needs to legally and ethically raise some cash fast. Pragmatic, concise, and explained with clarity and compassion. I plan to offer it to my list. Even if someone doesn't need it now, it would be good for anyone making money online. Given how quickly the internet changes, one of these methods might me just what you need to get you through a tight spot if you need to scramble because one of your sources of income dries up quickly.
Kenny dude thank you so much man!

You nailed it that is exactly what Fast Cash Crisis's PURPOSE
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 07:44 PM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
 
macalixter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Spain
Posts: 121
Thanks: 83
Thanked 25 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I was lucky to be in my humble beginning years on IM , when I stumble upon a thread very much like this one, for me was a life changer. I bought Fast Cash Crisis (the first version) and man that had a huge impact on me.. People taking results hours after purchasing that? Was only after studying that course that I finally had my break through and made my first sale.

Now Im a Top affiliate and Creator of 2 success programs to the portuguese audience.
Well enough about my history. Do you need something different? Something that will impact and reshape your mindset? If you read "Darren Scott Monroe" you dont need to read the rest of the sales letter. Its a no-brainer.

And by the way, I purchased the 2016 version as well and strongly recommend you to buy it.
Darren is the Real Deal.

Thanks Darren, you did it again!
macalixter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macalixter For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Jan 2017, 07:51 PM   #16
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

MAJOR THANKS Mac!!!!
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 02:34 AM   #17
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm brand new. I have no list and little to no skills in marketing. Will this benefit me at all, especially since I'm trying to save every penny I have for actionable steps that will turn a profit? I can't afford to waste even 10 dollars right now if it's not going to give me something I can use to make money in the next 24-48 hours. I'm sure you can't make guarantees besides the money back guarantee, but I just need to know if I need to have some foundation already, or is this feasible for me to turn a profit with no foundation at all.

Thank you!
mikesmithibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 03:00 AM   #18
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 195
Thanks: 110
Thanked 57 Times in 54 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Darren,

Any major changes to this WSO since you released it back in 2011? Thks
freeabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 03:02 AM   #19
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikesmithibo View Post

I'm brand new. I have no list and little to no skills in marketing. Will this benefit me at all, especially since I'm trying to save every penny I have for actionable steps that will turn a profit? I can't afford to waste even 10 dollars right now if it's not going to give me something I can use to make money in the next 24-48 hours. I'm sure you can't make guarantees besides the money back guarantee, but I just need to know if I need to have some foundation already, or is this feasible for me to turn a profit with no foundation at all.

Thank you!
Thanks for reaching out

First let me say is that correct I make no pie in the sky guarantees or promises. Especially after 12 years f building my rep on HONESTY and INTEGRITY.

But know this
Method 1 is very NON IM and ANYONE and EVERYONE is doing it.
Method 6 I prove through a Forbes article where I used to be a writer that people are making as much as 6 figures over time but intially they were doing a few hundred dollars.

IT REQUIRES YOU TO WORK in both cases no pie in the sky BS
AND in both cases it will require YOU to make some key decisions

But the great part is 1. I have been training thousands about these alternatives for over 6 years. Sooooo you are in good hands.

BUT HERE IS THE IMPORTANT THING TO PAY ATTENTION TO....

I sense by your writing that you may indeed be a critical moment.
This is not JUST "go do this and go do that"

There is a MENTAL part of this that I train you in
Because more than following instructions it is important that you
  1. Do not PANIC
  2. Do not act in desperation
  3. Ask questions
  4. RELAX (the most popular thing people use while taking actionable steps is the MP3 mental motivation I made)
Mind you it is not all rah rah but I definitely had to put something in there because if you are REALLY IN CRISIS you are definitely at a emotional state that MUST be addressed and managed.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darrenmonroe For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 03:22 AM   #20
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by freeabs View Post

Hi Darren,

Any major changes to this WSO since you released it back in 2011? Thks
Absolutely major difference! Thanks for asking that good question....
  • Method 1 barely existed but hs several billion dollar industries
  • Methods 2 and 3 are a MAJOR big deal right now that I did not have in the original
  • Methods 5 and 6 have grown to 6 figure long term opportunities. Now when I say that I do not mean millions overnight but from hundreds a month to 6 figures? You bet your assets. In fact in Method 6 I prove it without a doubt through a Forbes article.
  • I REMOVED ANYTHING DEALING WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING. Affiliate marketing is harmful to people who are 1 Newbies 2 In need of quick cash. Not because it doesn't work but in the long term (and if you want to repeat for quick cash) it acts as a crutch that eventually weakens your messaging and sales to your list. And is in today's world a list can grow COLD quickly.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darrenmonroe For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 11:46 AM   #21
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Doug Hewitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Moorpark, CA
Posts: 96
Thanks: 142
Thanked 58 Times in 51 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, What kind of investment money wise is there to implement your methods? Thanks! Doug
Doug Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 11:58 AM   #22
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Doug Hewitt View Post

Hi, What kind of investment money wise is there to implement your methods? Thanks! Doug
Hey Doug thanks for reaching out
Out of the 6 methods all are pretty low

On average I would say $20 or more but I designed this over the years (remember this Fast Cash Crisis started in 2011) so that you could mostly get the money first then break that off to pay for delivery of what you sold.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to darrenmonroe For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 02:54 PM   #23
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 52
Thanks: 3
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Internet marketing/Affiliate marketing is too vague, confusing and time consuming. its not black and white.

so how are your methods different?

thanks
john129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 03:08 PM   #24
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

1 they all work and millions around the world are using them
I show you Forbes PROVING one of those methods correct

Over 2000 people bought the original publicly and over 8000 privately


Originally Posted by john129 View Post

Hi,

Internet marketing/Affiliate marketing is too vague, confusing and time consuming. its not black and white.

so how are your methods different?

thanks

Last edited on 25th Jan 2017 at 11:58 PM.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 06:56 PM   #25
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 52
Thanks: 3
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We are sick of trying to make it in Affiliate Marketing, do we have to do any WORK with your methods?

We are trying to escape from the hardship of Affiliate Marketing, how much time we need to spend in your methods on daily basis to earn money?
john129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jan 2017, 08:54 PM   #26
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Of course you have to work everything that's REAL involves some work but the good part is that you see a little money quickly

So seeing you have a list I know roughly 2 or 3 of those methods may work for the list you already got..

Just get it man $10 and 180 day money back guarantee what the hell you got to lose? Answer NOTHING as long as you work for it.

Originally Posted by john129 View Post

We are sick of trying to make it in Affiliate Marketing, do we have to do any WORK with your methods?

We are trying to escape from the hardship of Affiliate Marketing, how much time we need to spend in your methods on daily basis to earn money?
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jan 2017, 02:22 AM   #27
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: Oregon
Posts: 0
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Darren has changed my life
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

And the problem is that I haven't changed my life.

I'm glad he sharing this with a wider audience so he can help change the lives of others!

And I'm going to be sending this link to the mailing list I've built of 228 individuals that are active.

Before we get started, you need to know that there isn't any height or bullshit or unsubstantiated promises made in this product. If that's your only fear, go ahead and make the investment today.

Let me tell you something about Darren, if you are someone who's interested in becoming one of his clients and learning from him, hears something everyone needs to know before they take the plunge. The price tag looks great, honestly you have no damn excuse to not pick this up. when I got it I think I invested at least twice possibly three times as much as what you'll be investing, and I'm surprised he wasn't charging $97.

I firs connected with Darren on a Periscope broadcast, what he was saying especially the fact that we aren't guaranteed tomorrow was resonating with me because I was going through some health issues of my own that I didn't know how to handle.

Then I Watched am build out the charge more money beta program in September 2015. He was talking about how it's important to sell first, build later!

I'm completely blind, and was able to go through Darrens instruction videos with no problems. Love his Communication style, he speaks clearly and you don't have any problems understanding! Even though he talks fast, I enjoy the fact that the platform he uses allows me to double his speaking speed, because know offense Darren, you still speak to slow for this blind guy.

Finally, but in my opinion the most importantly, this product is for you if you need to make some fast cash. Another person ass if a lot of work is involved and no I wouldnt say a lot of work is involved however work is involved. Don't expect miracles to happen if you're not willing to take the actions to make those miracles happen. That's something that Darren has taught me 2016 could have been my year, and to an extent it was
Leveraging the knowledge I acquired from Darren, during the month of December I sold a total of three $499.25 programs that have not been billed however are being built based around what the people who elected to invest with me suggest, so I can turn that material into additional contents that can be offered to others who didn't want to make that investment working with me.

The best thing about this is I had my own self doubts, no one would buy anything at that price during the month of December especially since Christmas is in December. Well, Christmas eve, someone paid in full The other two payments for on a payment plan

Thanks for your amazing valuable knowledge Darren, keep up the awesome work, and I don't wish you luck because I know you'll take control of everything you're involved in an make World changing events occur
payown is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to payown For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Jan 2017, 02:36 AM   #28
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: Darren has changed my life
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Payown aka Mike thank you for that brilliant review!
And yes 2017 is just as much yours as 2016 was!
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 03:08 AM   #29
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Posts: 61
Thanks: 130
Thanked 100 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Inspired by the positive reviews, I have just purchased.

I will post some feedback when I have gone through all the material.

Rob
mansea1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 07:51 AM   #30
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 91
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I don't have a list....will this still work for me? Thanks.
createfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 07:54 AM   #31
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 91
Thanks: 0
Thanked 60 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Also another question...Do any of these methods involve selling services to local business? Thanks.
createfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 08:27 AM   #32
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
beautyuno1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 179
Thanks: 475
Thanked 77 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What skills and equipment do you need?

Thanks,

Nora
beautyuno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 09:27 AM   #33
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Cool lt me know if you have any questions

This has been working for YEARS Ladies and Gentlemen

Originally Posted by mansea1 View Post

Inspired by the positive reviews, I have just purchased.

I will post some feedback when I have gone through all the material.

Rob
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 09:29 AM   #34
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Nothing to do with local business
And yes several methods work with no list AS LONG AS you are willing to work

Originally Posted by createfreedom View Post

I don't have a list....will this still work for me? Thanks.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 09:30 AM   #35
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Depends on the method
But since 2011 when I first sold the original non skilled internet people have been able to make money look at the videos at the top


Originally Posted by beautyuno1 View Post

What skills and equipment do you need?

Thanks,

Nora
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to darrenmonroe For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 01:43 PM   #36
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
beautyuno1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 179
Thanks: 475
Thanked 77 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for reply, but what it is about...Writing, offering services, product creation? ... You need some skills.

Thanks,

Nora

Originally Posted by darrenmonroe View Post

Depends on the method
But since 2011 when I first sold the original non skilled internet people have been able to make money look at the videos at the top
beautyuno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2017, 01:47 PM   #37
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey 6 methods I do not publicly reveal
I explain a bit in the first post here and on the sales page

And this is what i am saying to everyone
1. It hasa 180 day money back guarantee which noone on this forum has
2. Its only $10 bucks

As I said through out this thread there is not loop hole scammy stuff heck I don't even cover affiliate marketing because I do NOT think that is a viable approach for long term fast cash.

So there you go that is the best way I can answer it I am not revealing here it is ONLY $10 bucks and it has a 180 money back guarantee see you on the other end when you get it.




Originally Posted by beautyuno1 View Post

Thanks for reply, but what it is about...Writing, offering services, product creation? ... You need some skills.

Thanks,

Nora
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to darrenmonroe For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Jan 2017, 01:42 AM   #38
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rozzski999's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 125
Thanks: 60
Thanked 64 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you have to work for it!! Do you think its free- nothing is handed to anyone- of course you have to work! Maybe thats why your sick of these schemes- you dont try!
rozzski999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jan 2017, 03:09 PM   #39
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 49 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! This sounds GREAT. I just want to be sure I understand your 180 day money-back guarantee.

Is it unconditional, no questions asked, no strings attached, or is it conditional on my trying at least one or more of your methods?

In other words, if I buy it, read it, and decide I'm not interested in doing any of the methods, will I still get my money back, or must I actually decide to try doing one or more of your methods before I get my money back?

I ask this because your ad, while well-written, is blind. I hesitate to buy from blind ads that say little to nothing if the money-back guarantee is conditional on my trying the methods. People say this kind of guarantee is no risk. But the risk is that if I buy it and decide I'm not interested in doing it, I risk losing my money.

In contrast, unconditional is just that: no strings attached. This is a true no risk guarantee because if I decide I don't like it, I can get my money back, even if I don't try it.

I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Jan 2017, 04:32 PM   #40
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

YES for any reason (though only a few insane people have)
You can get the $9.95 back. And you know why??

Because it WORKS
Because people around the world have benefited from it
Because its only 10 bucks and I am a 12 year vet who CARES

Honestly if you are REALLY in need of cash you would be insane not to find the value because people around the world for years have been using these methods.

They WORK but so must you

Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! This sounds GREAT. I just want to be sure I understand your 180 day money-back guarantee.

Is it unconditional, no questions asked, no strings attached, or is it conditional on my trying at least one or more of your methods?

In other words, if I buy it, read it, and decide I'm not interested in doing any of the methods, will I still get my money back, or must I actually decide to try doing one or more of your methods before I get my money back?

I ask this because your ad, while well-written, is blind. I hesitate to buy from blind ads that say little to nothing if the money-back guarantee is conditional on my trying the methods. People say this kind of guarantee is no risk. But the risk is that if I buy it and decide I'm not interested in doing it, I risk losing my money.

In contrast, unconditional is just that: no strings attached. This is a true no risk guarantee because if I decide I don't like it, I can get my money back, even if I don't try it.

I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.

Thank you very much!

warm sunshine
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2017, 09:09 AM   #41
Life IS Good :)
War Room Member
 
epark732's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: East Coast
Posts: 164
Thanks: 283
Thanked 175 Times in 128 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are we able to repeat some of theses strategies over and over again? I like the idea of quick cash, but I like the idea of being able to make a lot of quick cash over and over again...I know the forum has rules against income claims, but can you maybe comment on a range of how much money theses strategies generate? Please feel free to pm me if you like.

Thanks
epark732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2017, 11:40 AM   #42
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
rozzski999's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 125
Thanks: 60
Thanked 64 Times in 60 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok ok Im in!!

Review to follow.
rozzski999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2017, 11:54 AM   #43
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yes you can repeat
And NO I will not break forum rules and NEVER will I say unethically that you can make ANY kind of money when i have no idea who you are and even then I would not. That is for SCAMMERS and I am not

Originally Posted by epark732 View Post

Are we able to repeat some of theses strategies over and over again? I like the idea of quick cash, but I like the idea of being able to make a lot of quick cash over and over again...I know the forum has rules against income claims, but can you maybe comment on a range of how much money theses strategies generate? Please feel free to pm me if you like.

Thanks
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2017, 03:20 PM   #44
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Good let me know via email if you have questions

Originally Posted by rozzski999 View Post

Ok ok Im in!!

Review to follow.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2017, 03:10 PM   #45
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 49 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi! I appreciate your answer about your money-back guarantee!

I have some more questions:

1. I own a desktop computer and printer. I do not own a smart phone, scanner, video recorder, digital camera, or any other electronic equipment. What, if any, additional equipment will I need?

2. Since I don't own a smart phone, I have no experience or knowledge about apps.

a) Can this be done on a desktop computer?

b) Do you provide training about apps for ignorant people like me?

3. Will I need to talk with people on the phone or on Skype for the various methods?

4. Since your videos are short, which I do appreciate, how will I get much more detailed information if I need it?

5. Will I need any of the following, and if so, which ones: keyword research, landing page, squeeze page, auto responder, website, back linking?

6. I'm a relatively private person and am not on any social media. Will I need to be on social media, and if so which ones, e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.?

7. Will I need to communicate with prospects and customers, e.g. answer questions, respond to comments, issue refunds, and if so, can this be done strictly by e-mail?

Thank you very much. I appreciate!!!

warm sunshine
warm sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2017, 03:24 PM   #46
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My answer and as i said in the video I do not want you as a client or think you have the right mindset to go through my program

But I did answer everything

I am not trying to be mean but REAL RAW RELEVANT
You are not ready to be an entrepreneur online
https://www.screencast.com/t/2ydzEdQQDJ


Originally Posted by warm sunshine View Post

Hi! I appreciate your answer about your money-back guarantee!

I have some more questions:

1. I own a desktop computer and printer. I do not own a smart phone, scanner, video recorder, digital camera, or any other electronic equipment. What, if any, additional equipment will I need?

2. Since I don't own a smart phone, I have no experience or knowledge about apps.

a) Can this be done on a desktop computer?

b) Do you provide training about apps for ignorant people like me?

3. Will I need to talk with people on the phone or on Skype for the various methods?

4. Since your videos are short, which I do appreciate, how will I get much more detailed information if I need it?

5. Will I need any of the following, and if so, which ones: keyword research, landing page, squeeze page, auto responder, website, back linking?

6. I'm a relatively private person and am not on any social media. Will I need to be on social media, and if so which ones, e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.?

7. Will I need to communicate with prospects and customers, e.g. answer questions, respond to comments, issue refunds, and if so, can this be done strictly by e-mail?

Thank you very much. I appreciate!!!

warm sunshine
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to darrenmonroe For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jan 2017, 01:57 PM   #47
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Brad Langston's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 84
Thanks: 113
Thanked 64 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sounds interesting. I see testimonials about the product but none about anybody making money. How do you get paid? Paypal or some other instant pay method or wait weeks to get paid?
Brad Langston is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jan 2017, 02:02 PM   #48
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I guess you dont know this but this forum has made it hard to do that. They do not want income claims



Originally Posted by Brad Langston View Post

Sounds interesting. I see testimonials about the product but none about anybody making money. How do you get paid? Paypal or some other instant pay method or wait weeks to get paid?

Last edited on 25th Jan 2017 at 11:59 PM.
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darrenmonroe For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jan 2017, 02:12 PM   #49
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Brad Langston's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 84
Thanks: 113
Thanked 64 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, thanks Darren
Brad Langston is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jan 2017, 02:21 PM   #50
A Man of Purpose
War Room Member
 
darrenmonroe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Las Vegas (Work) / Chicago (Live)
Posts: 691
Thanks: 234
Thanked 578 Times in 289 Posts
Default
Re: [Original SOLD 2000 Copies] [Fast Cash Crisis 2016] Quick Solutions to Cash Flow Problems
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

NO THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED
Hey respect BUT when I say they are not allowed they are not allowed lol
THE FORUM didn't allow the videos you see now they pulled them. I had to sneak them in they at first removed them. (YES I know it sucks but that happened)

Setup paypal Brad and your good man accept paypal

Hey if your taking this long to make a $10 decision MY ADVICE TO YOU BRAD AND ANYONE OVERTHINKING THIS IS NOT I REPEAT NOT TO GET THIS

Guys it is $10 with a 180 day money back guarantee with a guy who has been around both on this forum and online for years.

IF it takes you this long to do this it will take you forever to act on it.

REAL RAW RELEVANT
Originally Posted by Brad Langston View Post

Yes Darren, I do know that you are not allowed to make income claims. However, people who have used your methods are allowed. You didn't answer my question about getting paid. I'm on the verge of buying this. Just need some clarification
darrenmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
2016, cash, copies, crisis, earn, fast, hours, online, original, sold

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:55 AM.