Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 5th Jun 2017, 10:28 AM   #51
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
riviera's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , .Sunny Devon, UK
Posts: 66
Thanks: 17
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mr vampire View Post

Hi Gary,

It seems we a realistic course. However, I've couple of questions on this WSO:

1. I've a full time job, so I'd like to outsource the business (even though it means less revenue). Is that possible?

2. In this thread I don't see a single review that tells people someone had actually made any money. But, I see lot of reviews praising the report

Do you have any review from existing buyers who have made money using your report?

3. In case I get stuck somewhere while setting up the business, would you be able you suggest solutions?

4. If I follow the instructions word to word, then what's the probability that I'd be able to make some real money?

Thanks!
Hi mr vampire

Thanks for your interest in my course

In answer to your questions

1. Yes, it is possible to outsource the work and I detail easy to follow steps in the course.

2. Yes, I have feedback from existing buyers who are already making money and enjoying the work that they are doing.

3. Yes, I am here whenever you need any help.

4. In a word 'Yes'

I hope that help answer your question mr vampire

All the best

Gary
riviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2017, 10:48 AM   #52
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you! Could you please share the feedback here so that we'd get better idea and become more confident?
mr vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jun 2017, 03:57 PM   #53
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
riviera's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , .Sunny Devon, UK
Posts: 66
Thanks: 17
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mr vampire View Post

Thank you! Could you please share the feedback here so that we'd get better idea and become more confident?
Hi mr vampire

Thanks for the question.

I would love it if every success story regarding my course was shared on this thread but it is completely out of my hands.

It is not my place to share details of the emails and pm's that I have received which talk of the great results that my customers are achieving. I regard these as private and not everyone wants their success stories shared.

It should perhaps be noted that I did not give out any review copies of this course in order to obtain good feedback because in my opinion, people who receive review copies do not usually give a genuine review,

How often do you see someone give a bad review after receiving a review copy?

All of the reviews on this thread are from genuine buyers.

For what it's worth, as a warrior forum member of 14 years, I have noticed that when someone buys a wso which actually shows them how to make money, they get on with actually making money as opposed to posting about how much they are earning on the wso thread.

If you have any doubts about investing in this course mr vampire, I would strongly advise that you give it a miss.

Only invest if you are completely satisfied that the claims which are being made are true.

Thanks again for your questions, I really do appreciate the interest that you have shown.

All the best

Gary
riviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jun 2017, 04:53 AM   #54
Ex Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Gone for Good
Posts: 853
Thanks: 373
Thanked 556 Times in 249 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Disclosure – I did not receive a review copy of this book. I paid for it with my own money. Not only that, I have reserved my farewell post on the Warrior “Forum” to provide a comprehensive analysis of what Mr. Tomlinson is offering, for no other reason than that it is totally deserving of such an analysis. The book which is the subject of this review is a print-quality publication which belongs in a far more edifying theatre than it will ever find in the “Scams 'R' Us” forum.

It would be a serious mistake to think of this as a “WSO.” It may be being sold on the same forum as the recycled $7 PLR junk, the plagiarised $17 “reports” copied word for word from guru “marketing courses”, and the $997 non-existent “coaching programs” where you get one fifteen-minute incoherent “pep talk” over Skype before the “vendor” decides you are “not a good fit” and throws you out without a refund, but be aware that this is a world apart from the typical WSO toilet-bowl scams.

I wish I had written this course. With my background in writing, I should have been able to write it. But, I didn't write it. In truth, I wouldn't have been able to come anywhere near this standard had I attempted to write it. Mr. Tomlinson did write it, and for that he deserves a great deal of credit.

Had I been able to produce something like this, I wouldn't have taken it anywhere near the WSO board. I would have sold it for an appropriate price on my own website, and used YouTube and Facebook to drive traffic to the sales page. I wouldn't want it anywhere near a market place where it is going to a) be tainted by association with junk and scams, and b) be cast before a crowd of potential buyers who won't remotely have the intelligence or the business acumen to appreciate it. It is absolutely wasted here.

This is a product aimed squarely at those who want to start and operate a content writing business. As I can tell you from personal experience, that is not an easy task. In fact, it is far harder now than it was ten years ago when I started my own content writing enterprise. There has been a dramatic change in the type of content buyers are demanding, and a relentless surge of low-priced competition from the developing world forcing quality writers out of the market.

There are, however, two counter-balancing trends which are often overlooked, but which can outline the way forward to overcoming these setbacks. Firstly, the changes in buyer demand which the search engine algorithms have engendered can actually work in a new writer's favour, as much of the old formulaic keyword-stuffed content is now effectively obsolete. In effect, the new changes are allowing the cream to rise to the top, as buyers who actually understand the value of quality content know they can pay a reasonable price for it and still benefit handsomely from it. They have better things to do with their time than beat a writer down to single-figure price for an article, and then moan incessantly at that writer when they don't produce prize-winning results.

The avalanche of low-cost low-quality content is also creating a constant dissatisfaction among buyers, which is forcing the more intelligent of those buyers to realise that while they can't profit from low-priced junk, they can in fact profit from high-quality work which brings in new business and new revenue streams. A well-hidden market has consequently emerged in high-quality content, for which these more intelligent buyers realise they will need to pay an appropriate price.

Not all of the changes which have occurred in the content writing market have been disadvantageous, as long as you have the extremely rare ability to identify the new market, and to position yourself to take advantage of it. This is where Mr. Tomlinson's excellent course comes in, and he could scarcely have done a better job in outlining the steps you need to take to be successful.

I did my due diligence before buying this book, and even after. I carried out a full Companies House records check on the entity through which Mr. Tomlinson is selling this book, and I'm delighted to say everything checks out perfectly. He is who he claims to be, he lives in, and runs his business from, the area in which he purports to live, and his business is properly registered and a viable corporate entity. Everything is above board and 100% honest.

Mr. Tomlinson's book (and I refer to it as a book even though it is in digital form, because it is a print-quality publication which just happens to be electronic) is presented as a PDF, in 121 pages of easily readable black font on white background. There are screen shots included where they are useful, but there is certainly no attempt to bloat the page count with superfluous screen shots.

The most important part of the book is the set-up, and it is this that will ultimately separate those who are serious from those who are not. There is a lot of hard work, time and effort involved before you can even begin to prospect for paid work, and that will be enough to see off all those other than the truly dedicated.

Everything which is presented in this section makes sense, though, and is there for a reason. Taking short cuts and missing steps out will only lead to diminished returns later, if indeed there are any returns at all. Stick to the plan, and you have a chance of competing in a world where other people will be sticking to the plan also, although only a small percentage as so many online are looking for loopholes, gimmicks, and ways of avoiding what needs to be done.

The instructions for setting up the business website are lacking, and that is admitted as it is not Mr. Tomlinson's area of specialist expertise. This is the weakest section of the book, and in all honesty I would look for instruction elsewhere. It never ceases to amaze me how many people on the Warrior Forum are still recommending hosting companies which were good ten years ago, but which have long since gone past their use-by date. Sadly, Mr. Tomlinson has fallen into that trap.

Obviously, I can't give my own recommendations here, but in general terms you need to stay away from any host which has been swallowed up by the Endurance International Group, and then you need to use the forums and rating sites which are available online to find good quality alternatives. When you get a site, you need to set up Wordpress properly using the five-minute install, and not use one-click install gimmicks. Whatever you do, don't leave the user name as 'admin' because it will expose you to extreme levels of unnecessary risk.

It does have to be said, though, that even a poorly-installed site on dreadful hosting will probably be good enough to get the job done with a simple writing site. As there is no attempt to use SEO to gain clients, slow loading speeds and poor site structure are not likely to be serious problems. I still do recommend doing your diligence, though, as a hacked site will probably lead to lost business in any case. It is no more difficult to do it right than it is to do it wrong, and learning how to install sites properly is a skill which will never cease to be useful.

Once the site and background work has been completed, you will be ready to prospect for clients. There are plenty of good quality options given, and what is most encouraging is that you are actually discouraged from wasting time on venues which I have tested myself and found to be totally lacking. There are some market places where people expect top quality for ridiculously cheap prices, and the only sane answer is simply not to engage with those market places.

There is a lot of work to be done, and prospecting requires a consistent and dedicated effort. This is why it is so important to partition your time properly. If you begin to get orders, you can spend so much time on the actual writing that there is simply no time left to prospect for further business. Sooner or later, you end up with an empty order book. The only answer is to “pay yourself first” in terms of time. Allocate so many hours to prospecting, and the hours that are left, and only the hours that are left, are the hours you spend writing.

The list of prospecting venues is impressive. There are sites where you can bid for work, and you are shown a technique which will increase response rates over those who simply fire off “cookie cutter” bids. If you were in the other person's shoes, those of the buyer, I guarantee you would be attracted to any bidder who followed this technique, so it will be effective. It just takes a bit of extra time, so budget for it accordingly.

I am pleased to see the world's most effective social networking site for professionals included, as that can be a rich source of clients for any serious business. It takes a bit of effort to convince people on this site to give you a chance, but they will often be prepared to pay a reasonable price more readily than clients you would find elsewhere. The tips used for operating on this site are also good, and there is no suggestion that you should spam or make a nuisance of yourself.

Then, there is the business of actually doing the work. Mr. Tomlinson briefly covers speech-to-text software, and the conclusions he has drawn from using it are the the same as mine. I have used it in the past to give my hands a rest and reduce the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome, but I have never found any great saving in terms of speed. Whatever you gain in quick writing, you lose in extended error correction, so it is really just another means of achieving the same result. Use it, or leave it. There is no practical difference to the result.

On page 90, Mr. Tomlinson reveals his average time for writing a 1000-word article. All I can say is, “Eek!!” I have been writing professionally for over a decade, and I can't come anywhere remotely close to matching that time scale. I would need to quadruple those times, and that is the big problem I have always had with the writing business. On a personal level, I would only consider following this plan if I was quickly going to reach the level where I was outsourcing the actual writing, and editing and overseeing the work.

Which brings me to the gem on page 105, which alone justifies the price of the book. Mr. Tomlinson has identified the one resource which can allow the owner of a writing business to hand off the core part of the business to other competent people, without the need to pay out so much that all profits are dissipated, and without taking the risk of consistent poor results. The difficulty is getting to the stage where there is enough work to justify the type of long-term deals these workers expect. It is possible, though. Not easy, but possible. As I say, this is a real book containing real information which someone can follow and have a realistic prospect of success. It is not a guaranteed blueprint to anything, and even with perfect implementation you will still have to overcome many significant hurdles to succeed. This is real, not BS, which is really why it needs to be sold in a venue where people actually want to buy reality instead of BS.

If you are serious about starting, and continuing with, a content writing business, then I totally recommend that you buy Mr. Tomlinson's report. It will show you a possible way to success. You will then need to apply a colossal amount of effort and dedication to give yourself a fighting chance. It is possible, but it certainly is not easy. I wish anyone who follows Mr. Tomlinson's blueprint every success, as they will be providing a much-needed and genuinely useful service to buyers who actually deserve to receive the quality they are paying for. That, in the final analysis, is what business is supposed to be about.
Andrew_Wardle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2017, 10:48 AM   #55
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
riviera's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , .Sunny Devon, UK
Posts: 66
Thanks: 17
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Andrew_Wardle View Post

Disclosure – I did not receive a review copy of this book. I paid for it with my own money. Not only that, I have reserved my farewell post on the Warrior “Forum” to provide a comprehensive analysis of what Mr. Tomlinson is offering, for no other reason than that it is totally deserving of such an analysis. The book which is the subject of this review is a print-quality publication which belongs in a far more edifying theatre than it will ever find in the “Scams 'R' Us” forum.

It would be a serious mistake to think of this as a “WSO.” It may be being sold on the same forum as the recycled $7 PLR junk, the plagiarised $17 “reports” copied word for word from guru “marketing courses”, and the $997 non-existent “coaching programs” where you get one fifteen-minute incoherent “pep talk” over Skype before the “vendor” decides you are “not a good fit” and throws you out without a refund, but be aware that this is a world apart from the typical WSO toilet-bowl scams.

I wish I had written this course. With my background in writing, I should have been able to write it. But, I didn't write it. In truth, I wouldn't have been able to come anywhere near this standard had I attempted to write it. Mr. Tomlinson did write it, and for that he deserves a great deal of credit.

Had I been able to produce something like this, I wouldn't have taken it anywhere near the WSO board. I would have sold it for an appropriate price on my own website, and used YouTube and Facebook to drive traffic to the sales page. I wouldn't want it anywhere near a market place where it is going to a) be tainted by association with junk and scams, and b) be cast before a crowd of potential buyers who won't remotely have the intelligence or the business acumen to appreciate it. It is absolutely wasted here.

This is a product aimed squarely at those who want to start and operate a content writing business. As I can tell you from personal experience, that is not an easy task. In fact, it is far harder now than it was ten years ago when I started my own content writing enterprise. There has been a dramatic change in the type of content buyers are demanding, and a relentless surge of low-priced competition from the developing world forcing quality writers out of the market.

There are, however, two counter-balancing trends which are often overlooked, but which can outline the way forward to overcoming these setbacks. Firstly, the changes in buyer demand which the search engine algorithms have engendered can actually work in a new writer's favour, as much of the old formulaic keyword-stuffed content is now effectively obsolete. In effect, the new changes are allowing the cream to rise to the top, as buyers who actually understand the value of quality content know they can pay a reasonable price for it and still benefit handsomely from it. They have better things to do with their time than beat a writer down to single-figure price for an article, and then moan incessantly at that writer when they don't produce prize-winning results.

The avalanche of low-cost low-quality content is also creating a constant dissatisfaction among buyers, which is forcing the more intelligent of those buyers to realise that while they can't profit from low-priced junk, they can in fact profit from high-quality work which brings in new business and new revenue streams. A well-hidden market has consequently emerged in high-quality content, for which these more intelligent buyers realise they will need to pay an appropriate price.

Not all of the changes which have occurred in the content writing market have been disadvantageous, as long as you have the extremely rare ability to identify the new market, and to position yourself to take advantage of it. This is where Mr. Tomlinson's excellent course comes in, and he could scarcely have done a better job in outlining the steps you need to take to be successful.

I did my due diligence before buying this book, and even after. I carried out a full Companies House records check on the entity through which Mr. Tomlinson is selling this book, and I'm delighted to say everything checks out perfectly. He is who he claims to be, he lives in, and runs his business from, the area in which he purports to live, and his business is properly registered and a viable corporate entity. Everything is above board and 100% honest.

Mr. Tomlinson's book (and I refer to it as a book even though it is in digital form, because it is a print-quality publication which just happens to be electronic) is presented as a PDF, in 121 pages of easily readable black font on white background. There are screen shots included where they are useful, but there is certainly no attempt to bloat the page count with superfluous screen shots.

The most important part of the book is the set-up, and it is this that will ultimately separate those who are serious from those who are not. There is a lot of hard work, time and effort involved before you can even begin to prospect for paid work, and that will be enough to see off all those other than the truly dedicated.

Everything which is presented in this section makes sense, though, and is there for a reason. Taking short cuts and missing steps out will only lead to diminished returns later, if indeed there are any returns at all. Stick to the plan, and you have a chance of competing in a world where other people will be sticking to the plan also, although only a small percentage as so many online are looking for loopholes, gimmicks, and ways of avoiding what needs to be done.

The instructions for setting up the business website are lacking, and that is admitted as it is not Mr. Tomlinson's area of specialist expertise. This is the weakest section of the book, and in all honesty I would look for instruction elsewhere. It never ceases to amaze me how many people on the Warrior Forum are still recommending hosting companies which were good ten years ago, but which have long since gone past their use-by date. Sadly, Mr. Tomlinson has fallen into that trap.

Obviously, I can't give my own recommendations here, but in general terms you need to stay away from any host which has been swallowed up by the Endurance International Group, and then you need to use the forums and rating sites which are available online to find good quality alternatives. When you get a site, you need to set up Wordpress properly using the five-minute install, and not use one-click install gimmicks. Whatever you do, don't leave the user name as 'admin' because it will expose you to extreme levels of unnecessary risk.

It does have to be said, though, that even a poorly-installed site on dreadful hosting will probably be good enough to get the job done with a simple writing site. As there is no attempt to use SEO to gain clients, slow loading speeds and poor site structure are not likely to be serious problems. I still do recommend doing your diligence, though, as a hacked site will probably lead to lost business in any case. It is no more difficult to do it right than it is to do it wrong, and learning how to install sites properly is a skill which will never cease to be useful.

Once the site and background work has been completed, you will be ready to prospect for clients. There are plenty of good quality options given, and what is most encouraging is that you are actually discouraged from wasting time on venues which I have tested myself and found to be totally lacking. There are some market places where people expect top quality for ridiculously cheap prices, and the only sane answer is simply not to engage with those market places.

There is a lot of work to be done, and prospecting requires a consistent and dedicated effort. This is why it is so important to partition your time properly. If you begin to get orders, you can spend so much time on the actual writing that there is simply no time left to prospect for further business. Sooner or later, you end up with an empty order book. The only answer is to “pay yourself first” in terms of time. Allocate so many hours to prospecting, and the hours that are left, and only the hours that are left, are the hours you spend writing.

The list of prospecting venues is impressive. There are sites where you can bid for work, and you are shown a technique which will increase response rates over those who simply fire off “cookie cutter” bids. If you were in the other person's shoes, those of the buyer, I guarantee you would be attracted to any bidder who followed this technique, so it will be effective. It just takes a bit of extra time, so budget for it accordingly.

I am pleased to see the world's most effective social networking site for professionals included, as that can be a rich source of clients for any serious business. It takes a bit of effort to convince people on this site to give you a chance, but they will often be prepared to pay a reasonable price more readily than clients you would find elsewhere. The tips used for operating on this site are also good, and there is no suggestion that you should spam or make a nuisance of yourself.

Then, there is the business of actually doing the work. Mr. Tomlinson briefly covers speech-to-text software, and the conclusions he has drawn from using it are the the same as mine. I have used it in the past to give my hands a rest and reduce the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome, but I have never found any great saving in terms of speed. Whatever you gain in quick writing, you lose in extended error correction, so it is really just another means of achieving the same result. Use it, or leave it. There is no practical difference to the result.

On page 90, Mr. Tomlinson reveals his average time for writing a 1000-word article. All I can say is, “Eek!!” I have been writing professionally for over a decade, and I can't come anywhere remotely close to matching that time scale. I would need to quadruple those times, and that is the big problem I have always had with the writing business. On a personal level, I would only consider following this plan if I was quickly going to reach the level where I was outsourcing the actual writing, and editing and overseeing the work.

Which brings me to the gem on page 105, which alone justifies the price of the book. Mr. Tomlinson has identified the one resource which can allow the owner of a writing business to hand off the core part of the business to other competent people, without the need to pay out so much that all profits are dissipated, and without taking the risk of consistent poor results. The difficulty is getting to the stage where there is enough work to justify the type of long-term deals these workers expect. It is possible, though. Not easy, but possible. As I say, this is a real book containing real information which someone can follow and have a realistic prospect of success. It is not a guaranteed blueprint to anything, and even with perfect implementation you will still have to overcome many significant hurdles to succeed. This is real, not BS, which is really why it needs to be sold in a venue where people actually want to buy reality instead of BS.

If you are serious about starting, and continuing with, a content writing business, then I totally recommend that you buy Mr. Tomlinson's report. It will show you a possible way to success. You will then need to apply a colossal amount of effort and dedication to give yourself a fighting chance. It is possible, but it certainly is not easy. I wish anyone who follows Mr. Tomlinson's blueprint every success, as they will be providing a much-needed and genuinely useful service to buyers who actually deserve to receive the quality they are paying for. That, in the final analysis, is what business is supposed to be about.
Andrew, I really don't know what to say apart from Thank you!

Over the years, I have always made a point of reading your posts on the Warrior forum.

Always helpful, always informative and never afraid to tell it like it is.

When you purchased my wso I must admit that I was a little apprehensive.

After spending over a year putting it all together, I knew that you would notice if I had fallen short in any way, and made sure that everyone knew about it

Warriors will struggle to find such a comprehensive review as this, and I am so happy that you took the time to write it.

You are the third person this week who has advised me to sell my course away from the Warrior forum and after much thought, that is exactly what I am going to do.

So again, Thank you for your review Andrew

It means more to me than you could possibly imagine.

All the best

Gary
riviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2017, 11:21 AM   #56
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
riviera's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , .Sunny Devon, UK
Posts: 66
Thanks: 17
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear Warriors,

Thank you to everyone who has shown an interest in my WSO and especially to everyone who has trusted me and invested their hard earned money.

A number of people who I have grown to respect over the years have advised me that I am selling myself short by offering it at such a low price as a wso.

I woke up this morning to read the review by Andrew Wardle and gosh, what a review!

I have decided to take Andrews advice, as well as everyone else's and withdraw my course from the Warrior forum on Friday, June 23rd.

I will be selling it from my own website but it will be more expensive and ongoing support will be sold as an up sell.

If anyone is still thinking of purchasing the course before Friday, you can use the code THANKYOU which will knock $10 off the selling price.

You will get unlimited help and advice included in that price.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Warriors who have helped me along the way.

It's been 14 years and I could write a book on how things have changed over that time

Anyway, all the best Warriors.

Gary
riviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jul 2017, 06:50 AM   #57
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks: 7
Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Gary,

Your WSO looks great and I am very interested in buying it. However, I just came across it and it is already closed. Do you have any plans to re-open it? If so,when? Thanks.
scottrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2017, 05:22 AM   #58
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
riviera's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , .Sunny Devon, UK
Posts: 66
Thanks: 17
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Scottrc

Thanks for the question.

I do have plans to start selling my course again but I don't yet have a date and it will be sold from my own webpage as opposed to the warrior forum.

The purpose of the cheap price as a wso was to get feedback, as you can see, the feedback has been excellent

If you like, I can notify you when it is up for sale again, just let me know.

All the best

Gary
riviera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jul 2017, 09:02 PM   #59
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Gary,
Do you know when you will sell this course again? I was thinking it was still for sale but I guess I was too late as it's been taken down.
DamonJames is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jul 2017, 02:44 AM   #60
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
riviera's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , .Sunny Devon, UK
Posts: 66
Thanks: 17
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: Ready to start a REAL business with HUGE demand? Step-by-step training!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by DamonJames View Post

Hey Gary,
Do you know when you will sell this course again? I was thinking it was still for sale but I guess I was too late as it's been taken down.
Hi Damon

Thanks for the message.

I'm sorry but I am not sure when the course will be available again.

I'll post a link here on the Warrior Forum when I know more.

All the best

Gary
riviera is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
business, demand, huge, ready, real, start, stepbystep, training

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:25 PM.