Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers
Register Blogs Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:59 AM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default EUREKA! We Did It! What? Auto Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster



[Wordpress Plugin] Auto Posting to Google Plus for Massive Google Love




We did it! We did it! We have worked out a way to post to Google+ from Wordpress. Oh yeah!

Okayski, now that I have got that out of my system, we can talk about our achievement. We have tried maybe 4 or 5 times to do this, but we always came up with a roadblock and had to ditch our efforts. So, this puppy has ended up costing quite a bit to sort out. We did actually get it to work, but it was for the U.S and India only. Now, we have it sorted to work globally (at least we think it does). Nice!

There are quite a few reasons to want to do this posting to Google+ and the main reason is the SEO benefits that Google is attributing to it's new fangled social network. Some people have said that it is going to die, but it is not necesarily directly competing with Facebook or Twitter and because of it's gmail and advertising userbase, it has time to get it right. Ditch it at your peril. You know how Facebook is big business for business, well this could be the fat lady.

Another reason is that I have already have a spiffing plugin that posts to all of these other services, incl facebook, twitter, linked in, blogger, tumblr, wordpress etc etc. We use these services for content syndication and automatic backlinks for traffic. Once set up, it posts to all these places automatically. So, why in the heaven would I want to go and do it manually over at mister G+? Of course, I wouldn't!!! So, I wanted to come up with a way to do it automatically with Google+ as well.





What's the Deal?

Now, now, now. Those of us who do like shiny new tools will be licking their chops over this.

Now we can post to Google Plus from Wordpress. So, whenever you make a post it will get sent over to Google plus with an autogenerated link and other bits that make it uniquely different to your post.

The other thing we can do, that even Google Plus itself can't, is have bold and italicized text. So, you just place that in your Wordpress post and it gets sent over. Nice! That is good for SEO because you can have your keywords highlighted for your Google+ post.





BONUSES

1. BONUS - Google Plus Widget
I was considering releasing this as part of a separate WSO, but there are hassles in doing that, so you can have it for free! It is basically a mashup of a couple of other plugins. We call it The WP Google Plus Widget It is a WP widget that gets info from Google+ and shows it on your WP website.

Now, I don't want to distract too much from the main offer, but let's tell you some of the features:
Add to Circles
Show your avatar/picture
Show how many people connected to you
Shows the latest posts from Google+
All those options can be turned off or on.
That is quite nice right? Well, I am going to give it to your for free!





2. The Original Google Plus Poster 1.0
This is great if you are based in the U.S. or India. Some of my customers are saying it still works a treat. Sorry, I can’t test it as I am outside those countries. Therefore there is no support for this product.





3. BONUS: FREE Upgrade to Mutisite Licenses
We would normally issue you with a single site licence for the plugins. But if you purchase today you will get free upgrade to multisite license for ALL plugins. This means you can you use the plugins on unlimited sites that you own. We would normally charge for extra this, but you can have it for free. Nice!


4. BONUS - Free Updates For Life
When we need to make changes and updates for the Google Plus Poster plugin you will get all those updates for free. If you buy early and cheap, you will get all updates that others will pay more for later. Don't you just love that?





Why have I priced this so ridiculously low? I am going away for one week and would like some extra cash. I hope that doesn't sound too cheap?

Developer License available for purchase after initial purchase
Now, if you purchase the developer version you can sell this to clients. I am sure it would be an easy sell to tell them they can be able to post to Google plus with all of the new SEO benefits that brings. It is going to set you apart because it is something else that no one is offering.


Money Back Guarantee
If this system does not work for you and you are not happy with what we have given you and you really don't like me, then I will refund your money within 30 days.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 04:55 PM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Reserved For FAQs

This new Updated version can work worldwide (from what we understand)
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:01 PM   #3
Banned
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oklahoma, USA
Posts: 103
Thanks: 13
Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

What do you mean AFTER we buy the standard license we will be offered MRR? HOW MUCH FOR MRR???? Just get right to it, please.
Channing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:03 PM   #4
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Melody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Cincinnati, OH , USA.
Posts: 3,558
Thanks: 442
Thanked 960 Times in 526 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Update: Fixed!!

My dearest Cossack -

You are wonderful in all thinks techie - but the no-goodnicks at WarriorPlus are telling me that the product - which I am, being a loyal Cossack fan, dying to purchase.....is not available.

Help.....

Your miserable fan and loyal customer,

Melody
Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:07 PM   #5
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Melody's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Cincinnati, OH , USA.
Posts: 3,558
Thanks: 442
Thanked 960 Times in 526 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channing View Post
What do you mean AFTER we buy the standard license we will be offered MRR? HOW MUCH FOR MRR???? Just get right to it, please.
LOL - don't sweat it. You can afford it

Seriously - A GREAT bargain!!

Melody
Melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:12 PM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channing View Post
What do you mean AFTER we buy the standard license we will be offered MRR? HOW MUCH FOR MRR???? Just get right to it, please.
It is pretty cheap at the moment at less than $100.
It is around $10 going up every few sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody View Post
Update: Fixed!!

My dearest Cossack -

You are wonderful in all thinks techie - but the no-goodnicks at WarriorPlus are telling me that the product - which I am, being a loyal Cossack fan, dying to purchase.....is not available.

Help.....

Your miserable fan and loyal customer,

Melody
Melody, you do realize I am a married man?
It should all be fixed now.
Or now


Now
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:17 PM   #7
Global Warrior
War Room Member
 
clikglobal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 24
Thanks: 67
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

This must be the end of times...

Cossack and Bmotronic together in a single WSO? What's next Dog and Cat Marriages? A date with Melody? Harmony in Congress? Return to sanity in the economy? Two black men fighting for the US presidency?

Ok back to reality... These two guys are power houses of ingenuity and persistence! Forget the sales stuff; if being the first to autopost to Google Plus is important to you. Just buy now.

I have reviewed the material... and it requires your complete attention but WOW is this going to be great. Besides what you learn along the way has lots of other applications and potential.... so BUY NOW!:rolleyes:

Ah... DON"T LISTEN TO ME... JUST BUY IT. COSSACK and BMOTRONIC back it up.

Whew!

Craig
clikglobal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:28 PM   #8
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tejasca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 68
Thanks: 7
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

"But we give you some nice options as you can see in the video above to get your content syndicated and backlinks on Google."

My eyes aren't what they used to be, but I can't actually find the "video above." Is it somewhere else?
Tejasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:32 PM   #9
Banned
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Oklahoma, USA
Posts: 103
Thanks: 13
Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody View Post
LOL - don't sweat it. You can afford it

Seriously - A GREAT bargain!!

Melody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossack View Post
It is pretty cheap at the moment at less than $100.
It is around $10 going up every few sales.

Great guys. Got in before it goes up. Yay!
Channing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:34 PM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody View Post
LOL - don't sweat it. You can afford it

Seriously - A GREAT bargain!!

Melody
Oh, Shanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by clikglobal View Post
This must be the end of times...

Cossack and Bmotronic together in a single WSO? What's next Dog and Cat Marriages. Harmony in Congress? Return to sanity in the economy... two black men fighting for the presidency??

These two guys are power houses of ingenuity and persistence! Forget the sales stuff; if being the first to autopost to Google Plus is important to you. Just buy now.

I have reviewed the material... and it requires your complete attention but WOW is this going to be great. Besides what you learn along the way has lots of other applications and potential.... so BUY NOW!:rolleyes:

Ah... DON"T LISTEN TO ME... JUST BUY IT. COSSACK and BMOTRONIC back it up.

Whew!

Craig
Hey Craig,

Thanks for the Lyrical review.
BMOTRONIC has been a huge help in getting this all together and is really going places.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:35 PM   #11
The Dollar Man
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Awesome Cossack!!

Picked up all copies form basic to Dev.

If you want to get the best of this tool with
all the marketing flexibility that comes with it,
then I will advice you to go for everything in
this Cossack package. It will sure be worth
you while.
JiggyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:44 PM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejasca View Post
"But we give you some nice options as you can see in the video above to get your content syndicated and backlinks on Google."

My eyes aren't what they used to be, but I can't actually find the "video above." Is it somewhere else?
Ummmmm. We will get there. We actually have a video here somewhere. I just can't see it at the mo. Is that it? ...No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggyD View Post
Awesome Cossack!!

Picked up all copies form basic to Dev.

If you want to get the best of this tool with
all the marketing flexibility that comes with it,
then I will advice you to go for everything in
this Cossack package. It will sure be worth
you while.
Nice!
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:48 PM   #13
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Tejasca's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 68
Thanks: 7
Thanked 28 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Upgraded to MRR, but get a 404 when I click the link to download Google+ Widget with Master Resell Rights.
Tejasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:52 PM   #14
Search Engineering
 
bmotronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 18
Thanks: 10
Thanked 32 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossack View Post
Oh, Shanks



Hey Craig,

Thanks for the Lyrical review.
BMOTRONIC has been a huge help in getting this all together and is really going places.
Where am I going Cossack? To bed?

Yes...thanks Craig for the review.
bmotronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:55 PM   #15
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Kg7max's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 14
Thanks: 20
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejasca View Post
Upgraded to MRR, but get a 404 when I click the link to download Google+ Widget with Master Resell Rights.

Ditto here oh great Cossackski...
Kg7max is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 05:58 PM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 182
Thanks: 5
Thanked 117 Times in 92 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by clikglobal View Post
Cossack and Bmotronic together in a single WSO? What's next Dog and Cat Marriages? A date with Melody?
It looks like Cossack is now batting for the "other team".

Which would explain why he's always cheerful and smiling
Chris Baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 06:05 PM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejasca View Post
Upgraded to MRR, but get a 404 when I click the link to download Google+ Widget with Master Resell Rights.
Ok will get this sorted within 20 mins hopefully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kg7max View Post
Ditto here oh great Cossackski...
Alright, I get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by woggy View Post
It looks like Cossack is now batting for the "other team".

Which would explain why he's always cheerful and smiling
I don't know what you are saying and I am not sure I want to know what you are saying.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 06:07 PM   #18
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chile
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Very well though out product .. I will be testing it out soon.
Fields Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 06:44 PM   #19
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 38
Thanks: 19
Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

I'm already going through the setup videos, this looks pretty good! I also opted for the MMR / Developer license and I look forward to putting it to good use.
Aaron
Indelible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 08:01 PM   #20
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Please explain "if you are NOT from the US"?

What if I have a google plus account in the US and my wordpress is hosted in the US, BUT I am outside the US, far south in South America?
beefriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 08:29 PM   #21
Search Engineering
 
bmotronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 18
Thanks: 10
Thanked 32 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefriendly View Post
Please explain "if you are NOT from the US"?

What if I have a google plus account in the US and my wordpress is hosted in the US, BUT I am outside the US, far south in South America?
Hey man, thanks for the question...

As noted in the sales thread, the method we've come up with will only work if you are in the US or in South America. However, we are actively looking for a way to do it from anywheres. Will let you know when we find something.

Thanks,

Bmotronic
bmotronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th October 2011, 11:49 PM   #22
LocalWarrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 46
Thanks: 19
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Is this the same as Google "+1" ?
Craigd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 12:05 AM   #23
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigd View Post
Is this the same as Google "+1" ?
No. This Google+ the social network.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 01:30 AM   #24
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 34
Thanks: 8
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmotronic View Post
Hey man, thanks for the question...

As noted in the sales thread, the method we've come up with will only work if you are in the US or in South America. However, we are actively looking for a way to do it from anywheres. Will let you know when we find something.

Thanks,

Bmotronic

I live in Europe, but my hosting is US based and I can hide behind a proxy,
what you think is this ok, or will the big G cop this one, :rolleyes:
mickd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 06:11 AM   #25
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
majestic12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 288
Thanks: 16
Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Can you please explain why this will only work for India and the U.S? also when you say this are you meaning websites in the USA and India or where as individuals we are located.

many thanks
majestic12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 07:55 AM   #26
aka Avenuegirl
War Room Member
 
Jill Carpenter's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Right where I want to be...
Posts: 6,436
Blog Entries: 24
Thanks: 1,764
Thanked 2,589 Times in 1,461 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

I buy from Cossack, only because his vodka tells me to.

Jill Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 10:21 AM   #27
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeulibarri View Post
Sounds Great,

Are there any know conflicts with other WP plugins. Thanks
Don't think so.
Why would you want to use any other plugins? This is all you need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill Carpenter View Post
I buy from Cossack, only because his vodka tells me to.
Haha. Actually, we don't drink it. We using it for stripping paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic12 View Post
Can you please explain why this will only work for India and the U.S? also when you say this are you meaning websites in the USA and India or where as individuals we are located.

many thanks
Where people are located or where people have there Google accounts. I can't use it because I am outside the U.S. Bummer! But Brandon (aka bmotronic) can quite happily post there. Although, we have found that I can post to his account. So, there is a way, just not perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickd View Post
I live in Europe, but my hosting is US based and I can hide behind a proxy,
what you think is this ok, or will the big G cop this one, :rolleyes:
We have not tested it with proxies.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 05:25 PM   #28
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 16
Thanks: 5
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossack View Post
We have not tested it with proxies.
You should because there are many non-US peeps on this forum. I'd buy it if I had a way to use it.

Juergen
websitesforprofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 06:22 PM   #29
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 206
Thanks: 42
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Hi
Exciting stuff!

A dumb question before I hit buy button:

1. It posts in my Google Plus account - under which section? Can you show a demo pls?

2. Can I add many Google plus accounts details into the plug in - so that it posts to hundreds of accounts at a time?
Cheers
networkempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 07:11 PM   #30
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by websitesforprofit View Post
You should because there are many non-US peeps on this forum. I'd buy it if I had a way to use it.

Juergen
Yea, I know it. I am one of those peeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by networkempire View Post
Hi
Exciting stuff!

A dumb question before I hit buy button:

1. It posts in my Google Plus account - under which section? Can you show a demo pls?

2. Can I add many Google plus accounts details into the plug in - so that it posts to hundreds of accounts at a time?
Cheers
Actually, that's 3 dumb questions (well actually 1 dumb question)
1. You can choose which circle to post to. You just change the tag in the settings. It is shown in the video. Super simple.
2. Flip no! One Google account per site. Hundreds of accounts, is going to kill everyone.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 10:56 PM   #31
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 44
Thanks: 38
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Okay, I installed this in one of my blogs to test, following the instructions in detail, and it would not work. My posts (existing and new) were not posting to Google Plus, and they weren't triggering the tasks in the intermediary service. I clicked on the "Check now" option as you suggested and nothing was getting triggered nor posted.

A couple of hours later, as a test I sent a manual email (using the email addresses in the plugin settings) and the tasks DID get triggered. So it appears the setup was correct except that the plugin is not sending the information somehow.

Anyway, I headed over to Google Plus to see if my manual test got posted, and what do you know. my Google Plus account was disabled! Along with my gmail account. According to the reason provided, there may have been a TOS violation. I checked the TOS and found this:

"5.3 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Google, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Google. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services."

The Google Plus account was new and was just set up today. The gmail account was preexisting and I had been using it for sometime. Any thoughts on this? Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
franj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th October 2011, 11:52 PM   #32
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by franj8 View Post
Okay, I installed this in one of my blogs to test, following the instructions in detail, and it would not work. My posts (existing and new) were not posting to Google Plus, and they weren't triggering the tasks in the intermediary service. I clicked on the "Check now" option as you suggested and nothing was getting triggered nor posted.

A couple of hours later, as a test I sent a manual email (using the email addresses in the plugin settings) and the tasks DID get triggered. So it appears the setup was correct except that the plugin is not sending the information somehow.

Anyway, I headed over to Google Plus to see if my manual test got posted, and what do you know. my Google Plus account was disabled! Along with my gmail account. According to the reason provided, there may have been a TOS violation. I checked the TOS and found this:

"5.3 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Google, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Google. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services."

The Google Plus account was new and was just set up today. The gmail account was preexisting and I had been using it for sometime. Any thoughts on this? Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
Hey there,

I believe we are well within Google's TOs as we are using their services that access Google+. I can't see why they would disable your account unless there were too many posts going through. I will have to get Brandon to answer fully as I don't have access to that info. Please email me here and we will get this sorted.


Thanks,
Cossack
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th October 2011, 11:06 AM   #33
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , United Kingdom.
Posts: 8
Thanks: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

So, if we are not from India or the US we should not buy this! Or should we buy and wait for you to find a work round, maybe it's time for another revolution comrad.

roger
redwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th October 2011, 11:30 AM   #34
AppliedPr.Com
War Room Member
 
alansele's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 32
Thanks: 141
Thanked 169 Times in 121 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Originally Posted by franj8 [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Alan/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]
Okay, I installed this in one of my blogs to test, following the instructions in detail, and it would not work. My posts (existing and new) were not posting to Google Plus, and they weren't triggering the tasks in the intermediary service. I clicked on the "Check now" option as you suggested and nothing was getting triggered nor posted.

A couple of hours later, as a test I sent a manual email (using the email addresses in the plugin settings) and the tasks DID get triggered. So it appears the setup was correct except that the plugin is not sending the information somehow.

Anyway, I headed over to Google Plus to see if my manual test got posted, and what do you know. my Google Plus account was disabled! Along with my gmail account. According to the reason provided, there may have been a TOS violation. I checked the TOS and found this:

"5.3 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Google, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Google. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services."

The Google Plus account was new and was just set up today. The gmail account was preexisting and I had been using it for sometime. Any thoughts on this? Has anyone else experienced the same thing?
========================= ========================= ==============

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossack View Post
Hey there,

I believe we are well within Google's TOs as we are using their services that access Google+. I can't see why they would disable your account unless there were too many posts going through. I will have to get Brandon to answer fully as I don't have access to that info. Please email me here and we will get this sorted.


Thanks,
Cossack
Hey Cossacki,

I love this plugin and it shows that you are not just a bearded face.
I bought the OTO for obvious reasons and by golly I hope that you are right about Google.

However, I am crapping my pants because we may all end up like Franj8.

We know that there ain't much hope of getting anything from Panda bear after he whacks the account.

My suggestion is to talk directly to Google and get in writing that the plugin does not breach any of their rules and that our accounts won't get shut down.

Best regards
Alan S
alansele is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th October 2011, 02:41 PM   #35
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwulf View Post
So, if we are not from India or the US we should not buy this! Or should we buy and wait for you to find a work round, maybe it's time for another revolution comrad.

roger
Hey Roger,

There is no guarantee that we will find a workaround.
I would wait as there is no point in buying stuff that you are not going to use. Although, I tend to do that quite a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansele View Post
Hey Cossacki,

I love this plugin and it shows that you are not just a bearded face.
I bought the OTO for obvious reasons and by golly I hope that you are right about Google.

However, I am crapping my pants because we may all end up like Franj8.

We know that there ain't much hope of getting anything from Panda bear after he whacks the account.

My suggestion is to talk directly to Google and get in writing that the plugin does not breach any of their rules and that our accounts won't get shut down.

Best regards
Alan S
We (well not me as I can't use it) have not experienced any issues. We will def look into this, but it should not be a problem as we use a system the Google set up to allow users to post there.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th October 2011, 04:14 PM   #36
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 44
Thanks: 38
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Update:
I got my google account back after I requested reinstatement. I wasn't expecting it, and I don't know if it was an automated thing or human-intervened. Anyway, I just had to go through the verification process again but my account is back. The reason given for it getting disabled was that G detected "suspicious activity." My google plus account is brand new and has no activity at all, other than my attempts to get posts appear on it using the google plus poster plugin and process. My gmail is a preexisting account but hardly has any activity other than regular emails. I think the "suspicious activity" had to do with a backdoor procedure which is part of setting up to make this work.

I still think this is a brilliant idea and my experience may have been just an isolated incident. I would suggest testing it out with a new google account first rather than your main account. As far as the plugin not working with my blog, that was unfortunate too, but it is possible that it had a conflict with any of my other plugins.

Anyway, I spent all day yesterday on this so I feel tapped out. I have asked Cos for a refund. I have their previous WSO (Stupid Simple Software) which is excellent and I think I'll stick with that for now until this one gets sorted out.
franj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th October 2011, 05:39 PM   #37
Unrealer
War Room Member
 
matflawless's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Italy
Posts: 315
Thanks: 37
Thanked 213 Times in 210 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Hi Cossack, pm sent
matflawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th October 2011, 06:46 PM   #38
Global Warrior
War Room Member
 
clikglobal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 24
Thanks: 67
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by franj8 View Post
Update:
I got my google account back after I requested reinstatement. I wasn't expecting it, and I don't know if it was an automated thing or human-intervened. Anyway, I just had to go through the verification process again but my account is back. The reason given for it getting disabled was that G detected "suspicious activity." My google plus account is brand new and has no activity at all, other than my attempts to get posts appear on it using the google plus poster plugin and process. My gmail is a preexisting account but hardly has any activity other than regular emails. I think the "suspicious activity" had to do with a backdoor procedure which is part of setting up to make this work.

I still think this is a brilliant idea and my experience may have been just an isolated incident. I would suggest testing it out with a new google account first rather than your main account. As far as the plugin not working with my blog, that was unfortunate too, but it is possible that it had a conflict with any of my other plugins.

Anyway, I spent all day yesterday on this so I feel tapped out. I have asked Cos for a refund. I have their previous WSO (Stupid Simple Software) which is excellent and I think I'll stick with that for now until this one gets sorted out.

Hello:

I have watched this issue with interest and I would like to toss in my opinion.

This is another of several "powerful" plugins that give us the ability to circumvent existing systems to get a result we want. Having the power also means we need to use it with discretion or get shut down.

I have noted similar issues with WPSocialPipes, another powerful plugin.

Franj8; you admitted you took a new google account and suddenly started posting. Almost all social network accounts have to be "seasoned" with a few posts (preferably without links) and to start up naturally. Sudden use of an account on a regular or scheduled basis is a quick way to create a spammer footprint.

This is likely why google had interrupted your account. Now that they have verified a human behind it... and IF you use it for featured posts and not just blast out posts... it and this plugin will probably work great.

I am using this plugin with great discretion until we determine Google's response. I doubt they will have a problem if discretion is used.

Regards

Craig
clikglobal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th October 2011, 07:18 PM   #39
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by matflawless View Post
Hi Cossack, pm sent
PMed you backski

Quote:
Originally Posted by franj8 View Post
Update:
I got my google account back after I requested reinstatement. I wasn't expecting it, and I don't know if it was an automated thing or human-intervened. Anyway, I just had to go through the verification process again but my account is back. The reason given for it getting disabled was that G detected "suspicious activity." My google plus account is brand new and has no activity at all, other than my attempts to get posts appear on it using the google plus poster plugin and process. My gmail is a preexisting account but hardly has any activity other than regular emails. I think the "suspicious activity" had to do with a backdoor procedure which is part of setting up to make this work.

I still think this is a brilliant idea and my experience may have been just an isolated incident. I would suggest testing it out with a new google account first rather than your main account. As far as the plugin not working with my blog, that was unfortunate too, but it is possible that it had a conflict with any of my other plugins.

Anyway, I spent all day yesterday on this so I feel tapped out. I have asked Cos for a refund. I have their previous WSO (Stupid Simple Software) which is excellent and I think I'll stick with that for now until this one gets sorted out.
Don't know the full situation, but have left some comments below

Quote:
Originally Posted by clikglobal View Post
I have watched this issue with interest and I would like to toss in my opinion.

This another of several "powerful" plugins that give us the ability to circumvent existing systems to get a result we want. Having the power also means we need to use it with discretion or get shut down.

I have noted similar issues with WPSocialPipes, another powerful plugin.

Franj8; you admitted you took a new google account and suddenly started posting. Almost all social network accounts have to be "seasoned" with a few posts (preferably without links) and to start up naturally. Sudden use of an account on a regular or scheduled basis is a quick way to create a spammer footprint.

This is likely why google had interrupted your account. Now that they have verified a human behind it... and IF you use it for featured posts and not just blast out posts... it and this plugin will probably work great.

I am using this plugin with great discretion until we determine Google's response. I doubt they will have a problem if discretion is used.

Regards

Craig
Thanks for chiming in here Craig. Totally agree with what you said and am just sorta adding to it.
Yes, we probably should have said use with caution. You have to be careful with any social network or web 2.0 site. If they think your info is spam, they will delete your account. Google+ is no different. You should mix it up a bit, don't always have a link somewhere and don't always have trashy commercial selling stuff. Google+ is a network of people who are sharing information, not trying to sell each other something. And for Pete's sake don't go bombarding it with 50 posts per day.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th October 2011, 07:49 PM   #40
Search Engineering
 
bmotronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 18
Thanks: 10
Thanked 32 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Nicely said Cossack and Craig! I will apologize to anyone interested for not adding clarification on this issue. I guess it is just natural for me to add a picture, some friends, and a few posts to a new Social account. I shouldn't have assumed that everyone would do the same....guess we all know what happens when one AssUmes .
bmotronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st October 2011, 04:35 AM   #41
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 194
Thanks: 32
Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Any plans to support other countries, especially Canada?
kasida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st October 2011, 05:41 AM   #42
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 44
Thanks: 38
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by clikglobal View Post
Hello:

I have watched this issue with interest and I would like to toss in my opinion.

This is another of several "powerful" plugins that give us the ability to circumvent existing systems to get a result we want. Having the power also means we need to use it with discretion or get shut down.

I have noted similar issues with WPSocialPipes, another powerful plugin.

Franj8; you admitted you took a new google account and suddenly started posting. Almost all social network accounts have to be "seasoned" with a few posts (preferably without links) and to start up naturally. Sudden use of an account on a regular or scheduled basis is a quick way to create a spammer footprint.

This is likely why google had interrupted your account. Now that they have verified a human behind it... and IF you use it for featured posts and not just blast out posts... it and this plugin will probably work great.

I am using this plugin with great discretion until we determine Google's response. I doubt they will have a problem if discretion is used.

Regards

Craig
Thanks for the comment, Craig. Actually, as I mentioned in my first post, my WP posts were not posting at all into Google Plus. So there were no sudden posts appearing because the plugin wasn't working for me. And I attempted 4 posts at the most. I tried to update one existing blog post first, and when it didn't show up at Google Plus, I tried another one, and then a third one, all about half an hour apart. When still no posts were appearing at Google Plus, I published a new post, thinking maybe that will work. It still didn't post at Google Plus. So Google Plus wasn't being bombarded with posts because no posts were showing up. In fact, no notification was being sent to the gmail account where it should get received first, and the tasks that I set up in the intermediary or "middle man" service (I don't want to mention the name here so as not to give it away) weren't getting triggered. So either the plugin was not working (perhaps due to a conflict with my other plugins) or it was working but the posts were getting blocked by google at the point of entry (gmail). I really don't know. I'm not a techie and I'm new to this whole automated posting thing.

The only time the tasks got triggered was when I manually sent an email to the gmail account (using the email addresses set up in the plugin). As I mentioned to Cos via his support email the only "suspicious activity" I could think of that google may be referring to was perhaps the message being sent to the "secret emailer" address that hooks up to Google Plus. I'm just speculating. I really don't know. :confused:

As I said, this could be an isolated incident, a fluke. Nobody else seems to be having the same issue so far. So I'm now thinking I should give it another try. So I'm asking Cos to hold off on my refund request. I'll test it on another blog and use a different google account (and yes, set it up with photo and preseason with manual posts) and see what happens.
franj8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st October 2011, 08:08 AM   #43
Search Engineering
 
bmotronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 18
Thanks: 10
Thanked 32 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasida View Post
Any plans to support other countries, especially Canada?
We would love to support the entire globe. Unfortunately, the method we have discovered is limited to India and US. We are actively searching for a way to expand the scope to other locales, and will let everyone know when we find a way to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franj8 View Post
Thanks for the comment, Craig. Actually, as I mentioned in my first post, my WP posts were not posting at all into Google Plus. So there were no sudden posts appearing because the plugin wasn't working for me. And I attempted 4 posts at the most. I tried to update one existing blog post first, and when it didn't show up at Google Plus, I tried another one, and then a third one, all about half an hour apart. When still no posts were appearing at Google Plus, I published a new post, thinking maybe that will work. It still didn't post at Google Plus. So Google Plus wasn't being bombarded with posts because no posts were showing up. In fact, no notification was being sent to the gmail account where it should get received first, and the tasks that I set up in the intermediary or "middle man" service (I don't want to mention the name here so as not to give it away) weren't getting triggered. So either the plugin was not working (perhaps due to a conflict with my other plugins) or it was working but the posts were getting blocked by google at the point of entry (gmail). I really don't know. I'm not a techie and I'm new to this whole automated posting thing.

The only time the tasks got triggered was when I manually sent an email to the gmail account (using the email addresses set up in the plugin). As I mentioned to Cos via his support email the only "suspicious activity" I could think of that google may be referring to was perhaps the message being sent to the "secret emailer" address that hooks up to Google Plus. I'm just speculating. I really don't know. :confused:

As I said, this could be an isolated incident, a fluke. Nobody else seems to be having the same issue so far. So I'm now thinking I should give it another try. So I'm asking Cos to hold off on my refund request. I'll test it on another blog and use a different google account (and yes, set it up with photo and preseason with manual posts) and see what happens.
That sounds like a great plan! Give it another go. Best of luck to you.
bmotronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st October 2011, 10:33 AM   #44
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasida View Post
Any plans to support other countries, especially Canada?
Is Canada a country? I thought it was part of the U.S, aye.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd November 2011, 03:33 PM   #45
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketSecretsBlogger View Post
Just bought full rights dev to everything and got all excited only to come to a HAULT because Google Voice doesn't have my cell carrier Boost on their list and so I tried using selecting Sprint since they are the parent company of Boost, but still stuck plus there's no option to forward text on my Google Voice options page

What do I do now...is there a way around this?
Hey,

Unfortunately, Brandon is not available to look at it right now. I am outside of the U.S. so I can't access it to help. He will take a look when he can and get back to you.

Cossack
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th November 2011, 02:57 PM   #46
Warrior Member
 
talkstory's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Does this work with Google+ pages for Businesses or only for personal profiles?
talkstory is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th January 2012, 05:01 PM   #47
FNG
 
NFN8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 18
Thanks: 14
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Looks like Google has plugged this hole -- doesn't seem to work any more. It appears Google does some kind of domain validation now on where the SMS message is sent from.

I contacted Coss and he said he doesn't have anyone in the U.S. to support it to try to figure it out, but promptly offered me a refund. Based on my own testing, though, I don't think it's fixable.

Looks like we're all just gonna have to wait til Google opens up their API.
NFN8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th April 2012, 04:12 PM   #48
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Cossack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 221
Blog Entries: 2
Thanks: 256
Thanked 187 Times in 126 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster-U.S. and India O

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFN8 View Post
Looks like Google has plugged this hole -- doesn't seem to work any more. It appears Google does some kind of domain validation now on where the SMS message is sent from.

I contacted Coss and he said he doesn't have anyone in the U.S. to support it to try to figure it out, but promptly offered me a refund. Based on my own testing, though, I don't think it's fixable.

Looks like we're all just gonna have to wait til Google opens up their API.
Actually, we have still quite a few users still working with it. The new plugin is so much easier to set up.
Cossack is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th April 2012, 04:58 PM   #49
Ultimate Value Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jamus McKenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 174
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 121
Thanked 165 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Auto Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster

Cossack,

Hope you've not left for Oz yet and left me stranded waiting to purchase!


UPDATE: Purchase.. Review to follow but if anything like his normal then this will be a winner!

Cheers,

Jamus

Last edited by Jamus McKenna; 17th April 2012 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Cossack pulled his finger out and got the buy button up!
Jamus McKenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th April 2012, 05:01 PM   #50
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 16
Thanks: 53
Thanked 67 Times in 50 Posts
Default Re: EUREKA! We Did It! What? Auto Posting to Google+ Wordpress Plugin Google Plus Poster

Hey Cossack, just spent some time on the Gold Coast and have added it to my short list of where to move next (after I relocate to Melbourne next week) - hope the move goes well without any hiccups!

Looking for a price or a buy now button ...

UPDATE - wow, one minute there's no Buy button and a refresh 2 seconds later shows only 3 available! Is this puppy selling like hot cakes?
Webgirl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers

Bookmarks

Tags
eureka, google, india, plugin, posterus, posting, seo, wordpress
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:26 AM.