Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers
Register Blogs Social Groups Advertise with usHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 29th January 2012, 02:48 PM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

The Kindle Case Study With Over 200 Ebooks Sold in One Month! [Proof Inside]

Take A Sneak Peek At My Results With The Kindle Direct Publishing Platform & See What I've Done (Or NOT Done) To Create Over 200 Sales, Great Commission & A Cool Hands Free Income.

If you've ever wondered if Kindle publishing is for you, read on.....

Ok thats about all the fancy sales copy you're going to get from me, partly because sales copy is not my strong point and partly because this WSO is straight to the point and I thought the thread should be too. So no fancy graphics, no fancy copy and no fancy gimmicks!

We all know there are some really hot topics that are being hammered right now like mobile, offline and of course Kindle. In fact at the end of 2011 we were getting hammered so hard with Kindle courses that I crumbled under the pressure.

But I didnt succumb to the pressure of another $997 course......

Maybe the pressure was the fear of missing out on an opportunity, but whatever it was I just thought it was worth a look and if there were home based fictional writers publishing their work on Amazon, I figured I could work it out myself.
  • Turns out it's easier than a lot of people think.
  • There's no need for an expensive course or step by step program.
  • You dont need a creative writing degree.
  • And you dont need months of preparation or hard work.
So Whats in The Kindle Case Study?

Report 1 - This is The Kindle Case Study and where you get to see my exact results from just the month of January. I launched 3 ebooks just before Christmas and I'm staggered at the results. You'll see over 200 sales of my ebooks and the exact niches that they are in. If you want to copy my absolute winning niche, fine. It's huge and there's plenty of room for anyone.

Report 2 - Creation and Research. This is where I show you how I created my ebooks and how I discovered the exact titles that I needed to go after. This part is easier than first meets the eye and takes minutes, not hours.

What This Case Study Report Is Not

*This case study is not 200 pages of filler and pointless screenshots. I didnt want to waste anyones time with unnecessary instructions on how to upload your ebook.

*If the truth be told, that part is very easy - after all Amazon wants you to upload and publish your material so they made the KDP platform very easy to follow.

This is not a complicated report to get your head around and you wont be bogged down by so much information that you cant take action.

There are just seven pages of information, four in Report 1 and three in Report 2. Like I said this is straight to the point, its actionable and its inspiring!

  • If you enjoy slogging away creating blog after blog or you enjoy writing hundreds of articles every week, then this is NOT for you.
  • If you've ever wanted a 'build it once, profit forever income' this is an eye opener.
If you want to get into Kindle ebook publishing but weren't sure if it was going to be profitable, worth your time or expensive then this report is for you.



Quote:
After reading this I was really starting to feel like I should drop all my interest in other online modalities and concentrate solely on the Kindle books. That's because I'm simply looking for something that works.
Quote:
But what I appreciated most was that I came away with a sense of "I can do this!" Thanks, Rich, for this and for the website mentioned at the end. I hadn't heard of that one!
Quote:
Brief, to the point, actionable, -bought it!
Quote:
Couldn't resist to hit the buy button after reading this thread.......and I am not disappointed at all. If only more marketers could be as straightforward with a "no BS" outlook on money making methods as Rich.
Quote:
This is one of those Nike moments....... JUST DO IT. Thanks for the info Rich, at this price this is an absolute No Brainer!!!


Last edited on 6th February 2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Added quotes
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th January 2012, 03:46 PM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Reserved for FAQ's

Q: Have you promoted your ebooks in any way?
A: No there has been no promotion of the ebooks in this case study. I simply let Amazon do all the work. However promotion would only increase the sales, income and results!

Q: Does this include KDP Select?
A: No this is pure Kindle ebook sales. The books have not gone into the lending program yet, but I will report back when I begin to use this feature.

Q: How long does it take to write each ebook?
A: All depends on how big you want your book to be. Could be as quick as 1 day.

Q: Do you show a method to write books quickly?
A: Yes I show the exact place I go to outsource my books to great writers.

Last edited on 2nd February 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: New questions
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th January 2012, 04:07 PM   #3
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 186
Thanks: 55
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Made the purchase - transaction ID is 02251456UN837321M, but did not receive any email of referral to download page
ManieE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th January 2012, 04:12 PM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

You should receive an email from warriorplus with a link to your download. Check any spam filters just in case.

Thanks
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th January 2012, 04:19 PM   #5
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 186
Thanks: 55
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richrowley View Post
You should receive an email from warriorplus with a link to your download. Check any spam filters just in case.

Thanks
As I said, I did not receive any email, also nothing in spam filter. Perhaps you should run a test....
ManieE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th January 2012, 04:44 PM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Manie,

All tested and working fine. Your payment hasn't gone through PayPal at all, so I have no record of your transaction.

However I'll PM you to make sure your happy. Thanks for being patient.
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th January 2012, 04:47 PM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 186
Thanks: 55
Thanked 42 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManieE View Post
As I said, I did not receive any email, also nothing in spam filter. Perhaps you should run a test....
Thanks, just received the email
ManieE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th January 2012, 04:59 PM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManieE View Post
Thanks, just received the email
Cool glad you got everything. Think there was a slight delay but all working smooth. Let me know if you need anything else.

Rich
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th January 2012, 06:20 PM   #9
A.C. Patterson
 
specialized's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sonoma County, California
Posts: 115
Thanks: 14
Thanked 60 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Hi Rich, this is encouraging but can you give us a little better idea of what we're talking about here... were these 200 ebooks sold at or around the $0.99 price point, or something higher? Even if they were down at 99 cents, I'd still have to say $200*/month is pretty brisk for only three books.

If they're selling at higher than that, then obviously you're doing quite well. I wouldn't have thought that it was that easy to sell 66 ebooks per title per month on Kindle, but I suppose the "hotness" of the niche is the driving force...

* that's gross, before the Amazon fees, etc.
specialized is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th January 2012, 06:51 PM   #10
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialized View Post
Hi Rich, this is encouraging but can you give us a little better idea of what we're talking about here... were these 200 ebooks sold at or around the $0.99 price point, or something higher? Even if they were down at 99 cents, I'd still have to say $200*/month is pretty brisk for only three books.

If they're selling at higher than that, then obviously you're doing quite well. I wouldn't have thought that it was that easy to sell 66 ebooks per title per month on Kindle, but I suppose the "hotness" of the niche is the driving force...

* that's gross, before the Amazon fees, etc.
Actually the books were priced between 2 and 5 dollars. I know people experimant a lot with price points but this seems to be working very well right now.

I imagine a 99 cent book would move very well but of course your only in the 30% commission range then. However thats nothing to complain about when you see the potential of this platform.
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th January 2012, 07:20 AM   #11
Toolman Warrior
 
hilmymo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Mud Estuary
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Rich,

Sorry but are you talking about KDP Select? As I already bought one wso on the topic and not willing to buy another
hilmymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th January 2012, 07:21 AM   #12
Online Business Architect
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 98
Thanks: 275
Thanked 45 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Congratulations with your success on Kindle. It's smart to tag along on the Kindle-ride... I've read your five page report, and noticed one little detail: You write that you get 75% commission for $2.99 books, and only 30% for lower priced books... I'd love to know how you managed to get the 75%, which seems to be 5% more than others and I are getting... Besides that, it's a great success story, encouraging to people starting out.
HansM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th January 2012, 10:18 AM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansM View Post
Congratulations with your success on Kindle. It's smart to tag along on the Kindle-ride... I've read your five page report, and noticed one little detail: You write that you get 75% commission for $2.99 books, and only 30% for lower priced books... I'd love to know how you managed to get the 75%, which seems to be 5% more than others and I are getting... Besides that, it's a great success story, encouraging to people starting out.
Thank you for saying this is an encouraging report for people. I secretly hope that this inspires people to take action.

Yes you're right 75 is just a typo. Should read 70%. Sorry for that and thanks for pointing it out.

Just to clarify a book price from $0-2.98 puts you in 30% commission range. $2.99 and above puts you in 70% commission range.

Cheers,

Rich
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th January 2012, 10:23 AM   #14
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilmymo View Post
Rich,

Sorry but are you talking about KDP Select? As I already bought one wso on the topic and not willing to buy another
No this is straight up KDP. I haven't utilised the KDP Select option yet. The difference is that Kindle Direct Publishing allows you to sell ebooks to *Kindle owners through Amazon. KDP Select is where you can enroll the same books into a lending program, so people can 'borrow' your book.

You do get paid for this too, although thats not what's included in this case study.

Maybe on the next one!

*Kindle ebooks can also be read on other platforms such as an iPhone with the Kindle App.
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st January 2012, 04:11 PM   #15
A.C. Patterson
 
specialized's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Sonoma County, California
Posts: 115
Thanks: 14
Thanked 60 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Bought it yesterday, here's my little review.

These two PDFs (not really sure why he didn't put the two together as one PDF) were very motivating in that they seem to be presenting a candid and no-fluff account of what happened with Rich's Kindle books. Wow Rich, please tell me you're not embellishing anything, because I'm about to devote a whole lot more energy to my Kindle efforts based heavily on what you say in them.

I say the reports were motivating not because the amount of money Rich talks about making is immense, but simply because he's showing that the per-book earnings can be pretty decent. I had been a bit concerned that the actual per-book average was far less than that (I had been imagining 5 to 10 books a month). If it's no more difficult than Rich describes to make about 60 sales (average) per book per month, then it seems obvious to me that the strategy is to get about 25 books up for sale over a pretty brief period... 6 months, maybe, and then put up 25 more the six months after that. You can see where I'm going with this... put up even more the next year.

After reading this I was really starting to feel like I should drop all my interest in other online modalities and concentrate solely on the Kindle books. That's because I'm simply looking for something that works.

This was a pretty cool package for Kindle motivation, worth my 5 bucks for that alone.
specialized is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st January 2012, 04:21 PM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Hi and thanks for this awesome feedback, I'm stoked that this has motivated you as I really wanted my report to have that effect.

Absolutely nothing is embellished in here and you're right that with multiple ebooks you really are going to get some staggering results. At time of typing this I was just researching my next book and just as in my report it took me literally minutes to find a new title.

I wouldn't drop all your other online modalities as you always want more than one egg in more than one basket, but yes I really reccomend trenching in on this.

Thats what I am doing and will continue doing throughout all of 2012 for sure!

Thanks again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by specialized View Post
Bought it yesterday, here's my little review.

These two PDFs (not really sure why he didn't put the two together as one PDF) were very motivating in that they seem to be presenting a candid and no-fluff account of what happened with Rich's Kindle books. Wow Rich, please tell me you're not embellishing anything, because I'm about to devote a whole lot more energy to my Kindle efforts based heavily on what you say in them.

I say the reports were motivating not because the amount of money Rich talks about making is immense, but simply because he's showing that the per-book earnings can be pretty decent. I had been a bit concerned that the actual per-book average was far less than that (I had been imagining 5 to 10 books a month). If it's no more difficult than Rich describes to make about 60 sales (average) per book per month, then it seems obvious to me that the strategy is to get about 25 books up for sale over a pretty brief period... 6 months, maybe, and then put up 25 more the six months after that. You can see where I'm going with this... put up even more the next year.

After reading this I was really starting to feel like I should drop all my interest in other online modalities and concentrate solely on the Kindle books. That's because I'm simply looking for something that works.

This was a pretty cool package for Kindle motivation, worth my 5 bucks for that alone.
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st January 2012, 07:12 PM   #17
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
todawg_not's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: The Land downUnder where beer flows & men chunder
Posts: 328
Thanks: 154
Thanked 136 Times in 69 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Just bought it. I'll post a review soon
todawg_not is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd February 2012, 01:17 AM   #18
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 78
Thanks: 2
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Rich - do you do any marketing of your books outside of just listing on Amazon?
caowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd February 2012, 01:32 AM   #19
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caowner View Post
Rich - do you do any marketing of your books outside of just listing on Amazon?
No I havent done any marketing at all, but this would certainly increase sales. It's inspiring to see what can happen if you simply get something up for the Kindle platform and let Amazon do the work!
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd February 2012, 03:41 PM   #20
Making Launches Simple
War Room Member
 
Coach Comeback's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina
Posts: 178
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 458
Thanked 329 Times in 163 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Any Review copies for a new, broke and struggling marketer???

Will Work for Report!
Coach Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd February 2012, 04:59 PM   #21
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Arizona USA
Posts: 12
Thanks: 26
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Just bought and reviewed. I like that it was short and concise - no extra fluff. I did pick up a couple of different ways to look at selling Kindle books on Amazon. But what I appreciated most was that I came away with a sense of "I can do this!" Thanks, Rich, for this and for the website mentioned at the end. I hadn't heard of that one!
SuzyQ01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd February 2012, 01:17 AM   #22
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Thanks for your feedback. I'm stoked you got motivated, that's one of the results I hoped this case study would give. Would love for you to let the thread know when you have published your first book too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQ01 View Post
Just bought and reviewed. I like that it was short and concise - no extra fluff. I did pick up a couple of different ways to look at selling Kindle books on Amazon. But what I appreciated most was that I came away with a sense of "I can do this!" Thanks, Rich, for this and for the website mentioned at the end. I hadn't heard of that one!
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd February 2012, 01:20 AM   #23
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beks001 View Post
Do you share your exact book as an example in the wso?
Hi, I don't share the book titles but I do tell you the exact 2 niches I'm in. The second report also shares the process I follow for picking my titles and it's one everyone can do within minutes of reading the case study!
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd February 2012, 01:23 AM   #24
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milenimj View Post
Any Review copies for a new, broke and struggling marketer???

Will Work for Report!
Sorry review copies have all gone. Keep your eye on the thread though and when you have a spare fiver.....
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th February 2012, 01:54 PM   #25
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 224
Thanks: 400
Thanked 70 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Hi,

This looks interesting!

How long does it take you to write each book?

Do you show us a method to write books quickly?

I'd be grateful to know.

John
John Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th February 2012, 03:31 PM   #26
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgey View Post
Hi,

This looks interesting!

How long does it take you to write each book?

Do you show us a method to write books quickly?

I'd be grateful to know.

John
All depends on how big your book is. I actually outsourced my content and I do give the site I use for this in the report. There are plenty of people who can create your content in a day, however larger more detailed material will take a while longer.

There are also plenty of good quality ebooks on Kindle (by various authors) that have just 500 words and 10 pictures. Imagine a book like 10 exercises you can do at home. Get 1 model, take a bunch of pictures of exercises in motion and add a description for each exercise. You can turn things like that around very quickly.

One of my books actually has around 7000 words but it was ready in 5 days and its very well written.
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th February 2012, 05:04 PM   #27
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 33
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

brief, to the point, actionable, -bought it!
stanli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th February 2012, 05:20 PM   #28
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanli View Post
brief, to the point, actionable, -bought it!
Thank You and I hope you're inspired!
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th February 2012, 04:32 AM   #29
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 224
Thanks: 400
Thanked 70 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richrowley View Post
All depends on how big your book is. I actually outsourced my content and I do give the site I use for this in the report. There are plenty of people who can create your content in a day, however larger more detailed material will take a while longer.

There are also plenty of good quality ebooks on Kindle (by various authors) that have just 500 words and 10 pictures. Imagine a book like 10 exercises you can do at home. Get 1 model, take a bunch of pictures of exercises in motion and add a description for each exercise. You can turn things like that around very quickly.

One of my books actually has around 7000 words but it was ready in 5 days and its very well written.
Thanks for the info!

John
John Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th February 2012, 03:18 PM   #30
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 42
Thanks: 5
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Nice one Rich!!!

Couldn't resist to hit the buy button after reading this thread.......

and I am not disappointed at all.

If only more marketers could be as straightforward with a "no BS" outlook on money making methods as Rich.

I have ebooks(some partially finished ) in various niches and after this WSO I now know exactly what I'll be doing with them.

Excellent, direct, to the point and with absolutely no fluff.

If anyone has even considered publishing Kindle e-books then you need to read this report before you do anything.

This is one of those Nike moments....... JUST DO IT

Thanks for the info Rich, at this price this is an absolute No Brainer!!!

Dave
David Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th February 2012, 03:32 PM   #31
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Thanks for the great feedback David. I'm really glad you have seen the beautiful simplicity and power of this system.

The no BS approach is exactly what I was going for. This certainly makes people 'Just Do It' as you so superbly put.

Thanks and enjoy.

Let the thread know when you have a book up and celebrate your triumph. And dont be afriad to PM me if you have any questions.

Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Brown View Post
Nice one Rich!!!

Couldn't resist to hit the buy button after reading this thread.......

and I am not disappointed at all.

If only more marketers could be as straightforward with a "no BS" outlook on money making methods as Rich.

I have ebooks(some partially finished ) in various niches and after this WSO I now know exactly what I'll be doing with them.

Excellent, direct, to the point and with absolutely no fluff.

If anyone has even considered publishing Kindle e-books then you need to read this report before you do anything.

This is one of those Nike moments....... JUST DO IT

Thanks for the info Rich, at this price this is an absolute No Brainer!!!

Dave
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th February 2012, 03:55 PM   #32
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
David Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 42
Thanks: 5
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richrowley View Post
Thanks for the great feedback David. I'm really glad you have seen the beautiful simplicity and power of this system.

The no BS approach is exactly what I was going for. This certainly makes people 'Just Do It' as you so superbly put.

Thanks and enjoy.

Let the thread know when you have a book up and celebrate your triumph. And dont be afriad to PM me if you have any questions.

Rich
LOL Rich..... I'm over at Amazon right now looking for title ideas.... got the keyword tool open as well

I'll certainly get back here with results as soon as they stert rolling in.

FYI : I totally agree with you on the Bonus report...... will give that a whirl as well, along with one or two other AH-HAAAA moments. ( damn! My brain wheels are in overdrive!!!)

Good luck everyone!

Dave
David Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th February 2012, 03:55 PM   #33
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 993
Thanks: 143
Thanked 154 Times in 113 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

tried to buy but got "internal server error"
colinph970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th February 2012, 04:23 PM   #34
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinph970 View Post
tried to buy but got "internal server error"
Colin,

Just checked the link and all working fine. Maybe Paypal was a touch busy, try again and you should get through.

Rich
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th February 2012, 04:24 PM   #35
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Brown View Post
LOL Rich..... I'm over at Amazon right now looking for title ideas.... got the keyword tool open as well

I'll certainly get back here with results as soon as they stert rolling in.

FYI : I totally agree with you on the Bonus report...... will give that a whirl as well, along with one or two other AH-HAAAA moments. ( damn! My brain wheels are in overdrive!!!)

Good luck everyone!

Dave
Now you are a fast mover Dave, all the best buddy!
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th February 2012, 05:29 PM   #36
The Cake is a Lie
 
Epic Passive Income's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 354
Thanks: 255
Thanked 157 Times in 116 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Rich covers a great niche or two which are surprisingly underrated. Additionally, he shares other tips that not many Kindle "gurus" talk about. Granted, im SURE some people may already be familiar with these things---but again, they're underrated and Rich took the liberty to expose them without the fluff.

Nicely done. I'll play around with some of these suggestions and report back later on!
Epic Passive Income is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th February 2012, 01:48 AM   #37
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Thanks for your kind words and positive feedback. Would love for you to come back and let the thread know how things are moving along!

Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo2 View Post
Rich covers a great niche or two which are surprisingly underrated. Additionally, he shares other tips that not many Kindle "gurus" talk about. Granted, im SURE some people may already be familiar with these things---but again, they're underrated and Rich took the liberty to expose them without the fluff.

Nicely done. I'll play around with some of these suggestions and report back later on!
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th February 2012, 02:38 PM   #38
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

going to buy now and will leave a review once Ive gone through everything.
SHAOLINSINZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th February 2012, 07:49 PM   #39
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 717
Thanks: 109
Thanked 104 Times in 90 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Rich,

I purchased this report and a few others lately. The thing that excites me about Kindle is that one book can keep on earning forever as long as Amazon keeps the program the same and people keep buying e-readers and of course e-books.

So I consider each book an investment and pay $xx.00 to earn $x,xxx.00 or more.

Some stories I've outsourced have already made 4 times what I paid for them. Now not all of them have been hits but even if I sell just a few per months I will still double my money spent within a year. Can you say that with your bank?

TedK
tjk1058 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th February 2012, 07:28 AM   #40
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
richrowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 277
Thanks: 93
Thanked 116 Times in 43 Posts
Default Re: 221 Kindle Ebooks Sold in 1 Month! KDP Newbie Investigates & Wins! Get The Kindle Case Study!

Yes absolutely. If you ousource you can make your invesatment back very quickly indeed and get into profit fast. Then you can just keep on rinsing and repeating this method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjk1058 View Post
Rich,

I purchased this report and a few others lately. The thing that excites me about Kindle is that one book can keep on earning forever as long as Amazon keeps the program the same and people keep buying e-readers and of course e-books.

So I consider each book an investment and pay .00 to earn ,xxx.00 or more.

Some stories I've outsourced have already made 4 times what I paid for them. Now not all of them have been hits but even if I sell just a few per months I will still double my money spent within a year. Can you say that with your bank?

TedK
richrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Warrior Special Offers

Bookmarks

Tags
221, case, ebooks, investigates, kdp, kindle, month, newbie, sold, study, wins
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:59 PM.